Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Killer Bee vs Ay (Izuna Kakashi Senju vs -6 Paths-)

This will be a discussion between me and Izuna Kakashi Senju revolving around a fight between Killer Bee and his brother Ay, with Izuna Kakashi Senju supporting Killer Bee and me supporting Ay. Any member is free to post in here, but please refrain from any personal insults aimed at other members, which will be reported, and please stay on topic.

Restrictions: None

Knowledge: Manga

Distance: 20 meters

Any disagreements Izuna Kakashi Senju ? If so, tell me, and I'll change it up a bit. If not, feel free to make the first post whenever you're ready :y

Let's have fun with this shall we ? :D

Status
    Nov 2012
    you were so close.

Re: Killer Bee vs Ay (Izuna Kakashi Senju vs -6 Paths-)

This should be fun :D I vote for A

Second Six Paths BigBlade Master's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto

I think is Killer B because Ay is not stronger than Hachibi and when Ay attack Killer B, he was not serious because he even't not transform himself into Hachibi

Status
    Jan 2013
    I'm with Dead master

Killer Bee beats Ay

Status
    This user has no status.

I can't see how Ay could possibly win.

Bee beat him in a lariat contest, his strength is near equal, his speed is pretty damn good in both base, v1 and v2 and he obviously has a ton of chakra.

He also has two hands and a load of tentacles while Ay misses an arm which means he can't use Liger Bomb ( possibly his strongest jutsu )

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Alright lets begin :D. Killer Bee has already shown that he can overpower A as seen in their Lariat clash when A was in V2 and B was in Base. Killer Bee has also shown that he can intercept A's attacks even in base and has shown he has quick reflexes by being fast enough to draw his Katana as soon as Minato teleported behind him and after waking up out of Itachi's genjutsu deflecting the shuriken with his blades. Bee has also shown destructive power as seen in his battle with Kisame a V2 Lariat rippeed his chest open and the Bijuudama he fired at suigetsu did alot of enviromental damage. Bee has also shown that he is a tank in full Hachibi transformation being able to tank a Amaterasu and and assualt from Obito's V2 jins. Bee has knowledge on a and his abilities and in their confrontation kept up with his bros V1 and V2 speed and if Bee was in V1 or V2 his lariat would have done way more damage than it did against A. Also in full Hachibi Bee has Contimous Bijuudama which are very quick and powerful and he has his ink clone sealing tech which should hold A down if he makes multiple of ink clones. Killer Bee also has his V1 headbutt which is strong enough to decapitate someone.

Last edited by Izuna Kakashi Senju; 02-03-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    Alright lets begin :D. Killer Bee has already shown that he can overpower A as seen in their Lariat clash when A was in V2 and B was in Base. Killer Bee has also shown that he can intercept A's attacks even in base and has shown he has quick reflexes by being fast enough to draw his Katana as soon as Minato teleported behind him and after waking up out of Itachi's genjutsu deflecting the shuriken with his blades. Bee has also shown destructive power as seen in his battle with Kisame a V2 Lariat rippeed his chest open and the Bijuudama he fired at suigetsu did alot of enviromental damage. Bee has also shown that he is a tank in full Hachibi transformation being able to tank a Amaterasu and and assualt from Obito's V2 jins. Bee has knowledge on a and his abilities and in their confrontation kept up with his bros V1 and V2 speed and if Bee was in V1 or V2 his lariat would have done way more damage than it did against A. Also in full Hachibi Bee has Contimous Bijuudama which are very quick and powerful and he has his ink clone sealing tech which should hold A down if he makes multiple of ink clones. Killer Bee also has his V1 headbutt which is strong enough to decapitate someone.
    :D

True, B may have overpowered him last time, but don't forget that just a few seconds after that happened, A managed to throw him a long way back, even when he wasn't in his full speed mode [1] So those reflexes may not really be as good as we think. My guess is rather that he somehow anticipated that Minato had somehow been able to mark it, and simply put up the Sword just to be safe. After all, reflexes alone wouldn't be able to counter something that's instant. It's also definitely worth mentioning the fact that this happened just a few days after A had lost his left arm, which would definitely have put him at a disadvantage 2 when trying to overpower Bee.

I also do feel that I have to disagree on A tanking Amaterasu, he merely escaped it by transforming into that tentacle, a technique which A would definitely be aware of after the time they've spent together. I also feel that I have to point out the fact that the Hachibi's body seems to somehow have trouble against the Raiton element, as seen when young A chopped through his horn [3-4] and when Sasuke chopped of the tentacle [5]

The continuous Bijuu Dama would likely make trouble for A if it'd manage to hit him, but as we all know, A's speed feats are more than immense, and seeing as the Raikage was able to dodge the said-to-be-instant Amaterasu [6 when at a very close range [7] it's pretty likely that he'd be able to dodge the Bijuu Dama, as it's prime strength lies not in the speed of the technique, but in it's power. Using continuous Bijuu Dama would likely result in Bee just wasting chakra instead of A getting hit.

A's main advantage in this fight lies in his speed and the durability that the Raiton Armor grants him, and since the only attack that would manage to do any damage to him (The Bijuu Dama) would likely be avoidable (as I've explained above) I'd ultimately have to give this to A. That chop he managed to get off on the Eight-tails could just as well have been aimed at his skull, which would definitely have resulted in a lot of damage done to the Eight-tails, whereas it didn't seem to even be too hard for the Raikage.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -6 Paths- View Post

True, B may have overpowered him last time, but don't forget that just a few seconds after that happened, A managed to throw him a long way back, even when he wasn't in his full speed mode [1] So those reflexes may not really be as good as we think. My guess is rather that he somehow anticipated that Minato had somehow been able to mark it, and simply put up the Sword just to be safe. After all, reflexes alone wouldn't be able to counter something that's instant. It's also definitely worth mentioning the fact that this happened just a few days after A had lost his left arm, which would definitely have put him at a disadvantage 2 when trying to overpower Bee.

I also do feel that I have to disagree on A tanking Amaterasu, he merely escaped it by transforming into that tentacle, a technique which A would definitely be aware of after the time they've spent together. I also feel that I have to point out the fact that the Hachibi's body seems to somehow have trouble against the Raiton element, as seen when young A chopped through his horn [3-4] and when Sasuke chopped of the tentacle [5]

The continuous Bijuu Dama would likely make trouble for A if it'd manage to hit him, but as we all know, A's speed feats are more than immense, and seeing as the Raikage was able to dodge the said-to-be-instant Amaterasu [6 when at a very close range [7] it's pretty likely that he'd be able to dodge the Bijuu Dama, as it's prime strength lies not in the speed of the technique, but in it's power. Using continuous Bijuu Dama would likely result in Bee just wasting chakra instead of A getting hit.

A's main advantage in this fight lies in his speed and the durability that the Raiton Armor grants him, and since the only attack that would manage to do any damage to him (The Bijuu Dama) would likely be avoidable (as I've explained above) I'd ultimately have to give this to A. That chop he managed to get off on the Eight-tails could just as well have been aimed at his skull, which would definitely have resulted in a lot of damage done to the Eight-tails, whereas it didn't seem to even be too hard for the Raikage.
    Good counter as expected :D. Killer Bee can keep up with A's speed and has been shown to keep up with Itachi who is quite fast himself and has been able to intercept Minato's attack on A http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/542/15. B in base was able to keep up with a V1 and V2 Ay without too much difficulty Bee in V1 or V2 where his speed increases would be near Ay in terms of speed. Bee has his V2 Lariat which is much stronger than his base Lariat as seen when it ripped Kisame's chest open and also B has his Bijū Hachimaki which produces huge gusts of wind which was powerful enough to destroy an entire forest http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/2.Killer Bee can use Ink creation to blind A and while Ay is blinded charge up a Bijuudama then fire it before the ink clears or use his ink clones to hold A down and catch him in a Fūinjutsu: Okutopasu Hōrudo and with four or five clones he will be able to hold A down long enough to seal him.

Last edited by Izuna Kakashi Senju; 02-04-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Good counter as expected :D. Killer Bee can keep up with A's speed and has been shown to keep up with Itachi who is quite fast himself and has been able to intercept Minato's attack on A http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/542/15. B in base was able to keep up with a V1 and V2 Ay without too much difficulty Bee in V1 or V2 where his speed increases would be near Ay in terms of speed. Bee has his V2 Lariat which is much stronger than his base Lariat as seen when it ripped Kisame's chest open and also B has his Bijū Hachimaki which produces huge gusts of wind which was powerful enough to destroy an entire forest http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/2.

Killer Bee can use Ink creation to blind A and while Ay is blinded charge up a Bijuudama then fire it before the ink clears or use his ink clones to hold A down and catch him in a Fūinjutsu: Okutopasu Hōrudo and with four or five clones he will be able to hold A down long enough to seal him.

I likely won't be countering today though, as I've got a test tomorrow, but I'll be sure to try and counter as soon as I can :D

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.

Killer Bee destroys A

Hell, Base Bee was doing fine against A

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    Killer Bee destroys A

Hell, Base Bee was doing fine against A

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Good counter as expected :D. Killer Bee can keep up with A's speed and has been shown to keep up with Itachi who is quite fast himself and has been able to intercept Minato's attack on A http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/542/15. B in base was able to keep up with a V1 and V2 Ay without too much difficulty Bee in V1 or V2 where his speed increases would be near Ay in terms of speed. Bee has his V2 Lariat which is much stronger than his base Lariat as seen when it ripped Kisame's chest open and also B has his Bijū Hachimaki which produces huge gusts of wind which was powerful enough to destroy an entire forest http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/2.Killer Bee can use Ink creation to blind A and while Ay is blinded charge up a Bijuudama then fire it before the ink clears or use his ink clones to hold A down and catch him in a Fūinjutsu: Okutopasu Hōrudo and with four or five clones he will be able to hold A down long enough to seal him.
    Sure, Itachi is fast, but to be honest, his base speed isn't even remotely close to Ay's, so that can't really be used as an example.

Intercepting the attack on Ay was good, but it was still more close to shinobi instincts rather than actual speed tbh. Not to mention the fact that his limb got cut off due to that moment.

Bee wasn't really able to keep up with Ay when they fought, it was more a competition of strength than an actual fight, as neither wanted to kill the other. Bee's speed hasn't really been shown to be close to Ay's. Bee may be physically stronger in V2 mode, but if he can't manage to hit him, that strength won't do him too much good.

Bijuu Hachimiki might be a problem, sure, but while it may look super powerful, really all it did was push them back. [1] They weren't shown to have the need to regenerate, and were standing up by the time Bee's clones got to them. Not to mention the fact that Ay knows of this attack, meaning that he could at least use his speed to back up to minimize the damage received from the technique.

And Ink Creation wouldn't really get to Ay, it's simply a liquid, which he can definitely avoid :shrug:

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Sure, Itachi is fast, but to be honest, his base speed isn't even remotely close to Ay's, so that can't really be used as an example.

Intercepting the attack on Ay was good, but it was still more close to shinobi instincts rather than actual speed tbh. Not to mention the fact that his limb got cut off due to that moment.

Bee wasn't really able to keep up with Ay when they fought, it was more a competition of strength than an actual fight, as neither wanted to kill the other. Bee's speed hasn't really been shown to be close to Ay's. Bee may be physically stronger in V2 mode, but if he can't manage to hit him, that strength won't do him too much good.

Bijuu Hachimiki might be a problem, sure, but while it may look super powerful, really all it did was push them back. [1] They weren't shown to have the need to regenerate, and were standing up by the time Bee's clones got to them. Not to mention the fact that Ay knows of this attack, meaning that he could at least use his speed to back up to minimize the damage received from the technique.

And Ink Creation wouldn't really get to Ay, it's simply a liquid, which he can definitely avoid :shrug:
    Bee has already shown he possess greater strength than his brother during their clash, Base Bee was able to send A flying http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/543/16 and if Bee goes to V2 and hit A with a Lariat then it is over and he will end up like this http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/471/13 and since A can't regenrate he would be finished. Also While in V1 Bee can pass on his hachibi chakra through to his sword which would increase the damage and by doing seven swords dance in V1 will do some serious damage to A. Also if Killer Bee makes multiple ink clones and hold down Raikage he can use Sealing Technique: Octopus Hold. And if Killer Bee goes full Hachibi he has the fight won as A won't be able to stop his Bijū Hachimaki which destroyed an entire forest and also if Bee in full Hachibi gives A the punch he gave the Gedo Mazo statue then that is a straight knockout. Plus Killer Bee has Samehada and can just absorb A's Raiton armour and Samehada will give the chakra to Bee to heal him or increase his stamina like he done when he was with Kisame and he healed his wound from Bee plus the chakra Samehada absorbs is transfered to the wielder in the form of stamina http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/471/14.

Last edited by Izuna Kakashi Senju; 02-05-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Bee has already shown he possess greater strength than his brother during their clash, Base Bee was able to send A flying http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/543/16 and if Bee goes to V2 and hit A with a Lariat then it is over and he will end up like this http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/471/13 and since A can't regenrate he would be finished.
    But see, I'm perfectly aware of the fact that Bee is physically stronger than Ay. However, my point is that Ay is a lot faster then Bee, meaning that hitting him would be the hard part. Ay is now aware of the fact that Bee's Lariat is above his power-wise, meaning that he'd simply dodge it, which wouldn't be too hard considering his speed (Again, pointing to the page where Ay avoided an Amaterasu from close range [1] [2] ) The fact that Bee managed to hit him with that Lariat can't really be used, as Ay voluntarily went into it 3] I'd also like to repeat the fact that during this, Ay had lost his hand just few days ago, which would definitely have made trouble for him when fighting (for balance for example)
    [
    Also While in V1 Bee can pass on his hachibi chakra through to his sword which would increase the damage and by doing seven swords dance in V1 will do some serious damage to A.
    Again, pointing to Ay's speed, which I do feel you are underestimating a bit. Ay stated before that he was the fastest shinobi alive, [4] and this was after he had spent years fighting alongside Bee, in V1, V2, etc. He wouldn't have stated something like that if it wasn't true.

Your points would work, but the fact remains that I don't think he'd be able to actually get a hit off on Ay.
    Also if Killer Bee makes multiple ink clones and hold down Raikage he can use Sealing Technique: Octopus Hold.
    That technique takes three seconds to work. [5] Ay could get out in less than one, with a combination of Raiton Armor and Shunshin [6]
    And if Killer Bee goes full Hachibi he has the fight won as A won't be able to stop his Bijū Hachimaki which destroyed an entire forest
    Again, I'll point you to the scans where it shows that the attack did nothing but push them back [7] [8] and due to Ay having knowledge on the attack, he could use the time it takes for the Hachibi to curl up to flee to a safer distance.
    and also if Bee in full Hachibi gives A the punch he gave the Gedo Mazo statue then that is a straight knockout.
    If he manages to hit him with that punch that is. Hitting something as large as the Gedo is a lot harder than hitting something like the Raikage, which is not only a lot faster, but also a much smaller target.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

But see, I'm perfectly aware of the fact that Bee is physically stronger than Ay. However, my point is that Ay is a lot faster then Bee, meaning that hitting him would be the hard part. Ay is now aware of the fact that Bee's Lariat is above his power-wise, meaning that he'd simply dodge it, which wouldn't be too hard considering his speed (Again, pointing to the page where Ay avoided an Amaterasu from close range [1] [2] ) The fact that Bee managed to hit him with that Lariat can't really be used, as Ay voluntarily went into it 3] I'd also like to repeat the fact that during this, Ay had lost his hand just few days ago, which would definitely have made trouble for him when fighting (for balance for example)
    [
    Again, pointing to Ay's speed, which I do feel you are underestimating a bit. Ay stated before that he was the fastest shinobi alive, [4] and this was after he had spent years fighting alongside Bee, in V1, V2, etc. He wouldn't have stated something like that if it wasn't true.

Your points would work, but the fact remains that I don't think he'd be able to actually get a hit off on Ay.

That technique takes three seconds to work. [5] Ay could get out in less than one, with a combination of Raiton Armor and Shunshin [6]

Again, I'll point you to the scans where it shows that the attack did nothing but push them back [7] [8] and due to Ay having knowledge on the attack, he could use the time it takes for the Hachibi to curl up to flee to a safer distance.

If he manages to hit him with that punch that is. Hitting something as large as the Gedo is a lot harder than hitting something like the Raikage, which is not only a lot faster, but also a much smaller target.

:D. I meant if Bee got four or five ink clones on A as one won't last very long against A. And if he got five ink clones on A the seal will be successful. Also Bee's speed is also impressive and he didn't really have much difficulty keeping up with A before http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/12. Also Bee can use his tentacles to hold A or sufficate him with his tentacles. In full Hachibi Bee has shown that he can tank attacks during his encounter with the edo jins in their V2 and full transformation forms he was being ambushed by multiple Bijuu but was still able to continue fighting despite his wounds. He can use Samehada to absorb A's chakra and gain an increase in stamina and plus he can use Samehada to heal him from A's attack. Also Bee's V1 headbutt could overwhelm A.