Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 51
  1. #1
    Senior Member esenn1's Avatar
    Status
    esenn1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,170
    This user is of great status
    U_U
     

    Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    1- In one of the fillers after the fight between Naruto and Pain, Danzo praised 3rd Hokage for placing Naruto and Sasuke in one team and said that it has been because uchiha can tame the nine-tail.

    2 - In initial episodes of Shippuden, when Naruto, Sai, Sakura and Yamato went to Oro's hideout to bring Sasuke back, Sasuke suppressed the nine tail's chakra with his normal sharingan as if it was nothing.

    3- In some places, Itachi said to Sasuke that one of the functions of Mangekyu was to tame Nine tails

    Can Sasuke really win against Naruto even in BM with his MS/EMS? Please say your reasons and argumentation. Tnx a lot
     
         
    Last edited by esenn1; 02-03-2013 at 01:30 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    No, I doubt it.
     
         

  3. #3
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,166
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    No he can't, Naruto is a Perfect Jinchuuriki now.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    why did Kurama tell Sasuke not to kill Naruto?
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    If MS or EMS could tame perfect Jinchuuriki Obito or Madara would do it long time ago.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Actually let's think about it, an 14 year old Obito was able to control Kurama with just a normal MS. Sasuke with EMS? It might be possible, but there might have been something special about Obito's MS who knows but it is possible.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member esenn1's Avatar
    Status
    esenn1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,170
    This user is of great status
    U_U
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    why did Kurama tell Sasuke not to kill Naruto?
    well, u tell me
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    If madara hasn't I don't see sasuke accomplishing it
     
         

  9. #9
    Hatred Zenic's Avatar
    Status
    Zenic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,368
    Ouch!
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by esenn1 View Post
    1- In one of the fillers after the fight between Naruto and Pain, Danzo praised 3rd Hokage for placing Naruto and Sasuke in one team and said that it has been because uchiha can tame the nine-tail.

    2 - In initial episodes of Shippuden, when Naruto, Sai, Sakura and Yamato went to Oro's hideout to bring Sasuke back, Sasuke suppressed the nine tail's chakra with his normal sharingan as if it was nothing.

    3- In some places, Itachi said to Sasuke that one of the functions of Mangekyu was to tame Nine tails

    Can Sasuke really win against Naruto even in BM with his MS or EMS? Please say your reasons and argumentation. Tnx a lot
    Maybe that could be Sasuke's new power-up. Who knows...
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,585
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    tie, when sasuke achieves perfect susanoo
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by esenn1 View Post
    well, u tell me
    because Kurama would have to be reborn as a baby if he died in his jinchuriki's body
    and he wouldnt have his full power anymore
     
         

  12. #12
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    why did Kurama tell Sasuke not to kill Naruto?
    cuz if naruto dies so does kurama
     
         

  13. #13
    The Grim Reaper Yo pappy's Avatar
    Status
    Yo pappy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,159
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    why did Kurama tell Sasuke not to kill Naruto?
    Because if he did Kurama would have been freed, and he would've torn Sasuke a new one.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    cuz if naruto dies so does kurama
    and...........what else
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,820
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    No.

    Reason being is that Minato, a genius ninja, sealed Kurama into Naruto because he wanted Naruto to use his power against someone he thought was Uchiha Madara.

    Minato knew that Uchiha Madara could control the Kyuubi. Why would he seal it into Naruto with the hopes that Naruto could use his power if Madara could just control it inside of him?

    Also, Obito had to rip Kurama from Kushina before he could successfully subdue the Kyuubi. The seal was weak at the time. If it was as easy as putting an instant genjutsu on Kurama, he would not have needed to use Naruto as bait in order to get Minato away from Kushina.

    When Sasuke met Naruto for the first time in Part II, Naruto and Kurama had yet to meld their chakra together. They were two separate beings.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    Because if he did Kurama would have been freed, and he would've torn Sasuke a new one.
    would he really...i wondered....
    we'll just have to wait and see
     
         

  17. #17
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,337
    Location
    n
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Naruto may be a Perfect Jink, but that doesn't mean he can save Kurama from Genjutsu. If Sasuke can apply the Genjutsu to supress Kurama directly, then he can indeed stop BM and KM.
     
         

  18. #18
    cer naruto legend's Avatar
    Status
    naruto legend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,232
    Location
    on nb
    i am pure of heart
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    No hes a perfect jin if its possible madara\obito\itachi would have done it already. Seems like a fanboy had troll syndrome
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member esenn1's Avatar
    Status
    esenn1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,170
    This user is of great status
    U_U
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    No.

    Reason being is that Minato, a genius ninja, sealed Kurama into Naruto because he wanted Naruto to use his power against someone he thought was Uchiha Madara.

    Minato knew that Uchiha Madara could control the Kyuubi. Why would he seal it into Naruto with the hopes that Naruto could use his power if Madara could just control it inside of him?

    Also, Obito had to rip Kurama from Kushina before he could successfully subdue the Kyuubi. The seal was weak at the time. If it was as easy as putting an instant genjutsu on Kurama, he would not have needed to use Naruto as bait in order to get Minato away from Kushina.

    When Sasuke met Naruto for the first time in Part II, Naruto and Kurama had yet to meld their chakra together. They were two separate beings.
    Sounds logical
     
         

  20. #20
    Member JDuzumaki92's Avatar
    Status
    JDuzumaki92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    304
    Location
    Houston
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    I don't think Sasuke will be able to suppress Kurama now. Naruto and Kurama are melding their chakra together and now Naruto can turn it into his own chakra.
     
         

  21. #21
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,377
    Location
    Nigeria
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Ha! In sasuke's wildest dreams!
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto legend View Post
    No hes a perfect jin if its possible madara\obito\itachi would have done it already. Seems like a fanboy had troll syndrome
    what does perfect Jinchuriki really mean?
     
         

  23. #23
    The Grim Reaper Yo pappy's Avatar
    Status
    Yo pappy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,159
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    would he really...i wondered....
    we'll just have to wait and see
    You tell me. Does this look like Kurama is asking Sasuke not to kill Naruto, or warning him?


     
         

  24. #24
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,091
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Yea he already did it before
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,998
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: Can Sasuke tame BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    Because if he did Kurama would have been freed, and he would've torn Sasuke a new one.
    No kurama would die also
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •