Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Melly's Avatar
    Status
    Melly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,133
    Location
    Serbia
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --
     



    First time drawing chibis ._.

    so yeah...the title says it all _._
    i am trying to draw a chibi me (so original ) but i can't get the body right >_<
    if anyone has any advice...please...enlighten me! D
     
         

  2. #2
    Sage Class Sephy100's Avatar
    Status
    Sephy100 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Location
    New York
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    Smaller more pronounced body and a rounder head. Other than that it looks good
     
         

  3. #3
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    Cant really give you advice on the body unless I know the type of body your trying to draw.
     
         

  4. #4
    PeaceKeeper Vanderfee's Avatar
    Status
    Vanderfee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,445
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Just because I don't
    fight...doesn't mean you
    should think I'm weak.
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    The eyes...wow!
     
         

  5. #5
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,689
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    It's a really good drawing, but not what you could call a chibi. Try to draw a rounder head where the body is smaller ^_^
     
         

  6. #6
    Melly's Avatar
    Status
    Melly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,133
    Location
    Serbia
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --
     



    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    Smaller more pronounced body and a rounder head. Other than that it looks good
    thanks, i'll work on that

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Cant really give you advice on the body unless I know the type of body your trying to draw.
    errm, well..a normal female chibi one i guess :ghehe:

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderfee View Post
    The eyes...wow!
    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    It's a really good drawing, but not what you could call a chibi. Try to draw a rounder head where the body is smaller ^_^
    got it ^^
     
         

  7. #7
    Member 9 tails uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    9 tails uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    782
    Location
    planada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    theirs difrent types of chibis you should know them all and youll be fine
     
         

  8. #8
    YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,753
    Location
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    I like it...but give her more curves and plumpness
     
         

  9. #9
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,253
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    That's really good for a first attempt! :D

    CnC: Maybe the body could be a bit smaller and more 'plump'.
     
         

  10. #10
    Melly's Avatar
    Status
    Melly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,133
    Location
    Serbia
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --
     



    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9 tails uzumaki View Post
    theirs difrent types of chibis you should know them all and youll be fine
    ok :y

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    I like it...but give her more curves and plumpness
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialSabuto View Post
    That's really good for a first attempt! :D

    CnC: Maybe the body could be a bit smaller and more 'plump'.
    plump huh :ghehe: ok
     
         

  11. #11
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    [QUOTE=6thHokage;10161515]


    errm, well..a normal female chibi one i guess :ghehe:

    QUOTE]

    It depends on the neck and shoulders. The size of the neck can determine the size of the shoulders and body and for average female chibis, the neck is lined up to be parrallel to the mouth.
     
         

  12. #12
    Persona-user Naoya Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Naoya Minato is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,390
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Death awaits you
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    It looks pretty good ^^ I used to draw them too. Most of them just included over sized heads and small bodies. In my opinion, the body is a little too tall. Maybe add a few details to the head, to make it stand out.

    Other than that, I really like it. ^^ Keep it up. Will you also post your second attempt? I'd love to see it.
     
         

  13. #13
    Melly's Avatar
    Status
    Melly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,133
    Location
    Serbia
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --
     



    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    [QUOTE=TheCloudsBlackLightning;10161591]
    Quote Originally Posted by 6thHokage View Post
    It depends on the neck and shoulders. The size of the neck can determine the size of the shoulders and body and for average female chibis, the neck is lined up to be parrallel to the mouth.
    nice one, thanks D

    Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Minato View Post
    It looks pretty good ^^ I used to draw them too. Most of them just included over sized heads and small bodies. In my opinion, the body is a little too tall. Maybe add a few details to the head, to make it stand out.

    Other than that, I really like it. ^^ Keep it up. Will you also post your second attempt? I'd love to see it.
    thank you, i will post my second attempt but tomorrow since it's already late ^^

    thanks everyone for the CnC ^^ it helped!
     
         

  14. #14
    Member ram2509's Avatar
    Status
    ram2509 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    350
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member basegirl's Avatar
    Status
    basegirl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Location
    Serbia,Belgrade
    "we are just ordinary
    people driven to revenge in
    the name of justice, but if
    revenge is called justice,
    then that justice breeds yet
    more revenge and becomes a
    chain of hatred"
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    this is too cute! D the class paid off

     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member REX Lex's Avatar
    Status
    REX Lex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,204
    Location
    Bosnia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First time drawing chibis ._.

    its cute that all I can say lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •