Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Jinchuuriki Army?

Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    A bijuu without a host is exponentially weaker than one with a host.
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    I think it is weird that Shukaku(1tail) Kyubi(9tail) and Hachibi(8tail) have personalities as Bijuu but the 2 tails for example was just a dumb monster so they get there mind and personality from the Jinchuriki or just some are more dumb then other Bijuu? Because yes it makes a lot of diference if you have a mindless beast or a coordinated Jinchuriki astack.

I agree it would be much easier for Madara to control hosts then the beasts itself...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you know how scary is your idea. Imagine Sasuke having tailed beast chakra. It could be anyone fire or lightning. It would be nasty.
    Anyways, I dont think so, madara will make more Jinchurikis. Bcoz, dat would not help him to create Jyuubi. How he is suppose to kill new jinchurikis, when he himslef is a pathetic shell. He certainly could not kill Sasuke.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Do you know how scary is your idea. Imagine Sasuke having tailed beast chakra. It could be anyone fire or lightning. It would be nasty.
    Anyways, I dont think so, madara will make more Jinchurikis. Bcoz, dat would not help him to create Jyuubi. How he is suppose to kill new jinchurikis, when he himslef is a pathetic shell. He certainly could not kill Sasuke.

Well if he is just a pathetic shell of his former self, then how is he meant/able to control all 7 tailed beasts... with one genjutsu... or cast 7 different genjutsus...

This would put a strain on whatever is left of Madara...

Also Jinchuuriki were created for war... they can coordinate attacks were the tailed beasts would be mindless beasts...

I agree maybe Sasuke will get EMS not a tailed beast... but would be nice to get both... lol

And yes also if he was to use Jinchuuriki's then he would have to use weak shinobi... or nobodies... I dont think Kisame or Zetsu will die as host for Madara when he wants to recall the tailed beasts chakra...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    Well if he is just a pathetic shell of his former self, then how is he meant/able to control all 7 tailed beasts... with one genjutsu... or cast 7 different genjutsus...

This would put a strain on whatever is left of Madara...

Also Jinchuuriki were created for war... they can coordinate attacks were the tailed beasts would be mindless beasts...

I agree maybe Sasuke will get EMS not a tailed beast... but would be nice to get both... lol

And yes also if he was to use Jinchuuriki's then he would have to use weak shinobi... or nobodies... I dont think Kisame or Zetsu will die as host for Madara when he wants to recall the tailed beasts chakra...
    yes, I agree that he can not use genjutsu. Giving tailed beasts to weak shinobis wont work. They wont be able to control those beasts. He will have to choose someone strong enough to control beast. And if anyone controls beast, there are chances dat he may betray madara at the time of extraction. And I dont think Madara will take dat chance. So I think, Madara may use genjutsu on shinobis only and may not use beasts at all. And will take advantage of turmoil to awake jyuubi. I am more interested in seeing why he want to sync Sasuke and Gado Mazo. Once we have that idea, Your question can be better answered.
    Well anyways, reps to give us something to discuss.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyone is forgetting even if madara did use jirikurin (however u spell it) then it would take time for them to train to master and control them.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

i would be cool to see Jinchuuriki army it will be cool to see gaara fighting some one that has the 1 tail

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes, I agree that he can not use genjutsu. Giving tailed beasts to weak shinobis wont work. They wont be able to control those beasts. He will have to choose someone strong enough to control beast. And if anyone controls beast, there are chances dat he may betray madara at the time of extraction. And I dont think Madara will take dat chance. So I think, Madara may use genjutsu on shinobis only and may not use beasts at all. And will take advantage of turmoil to awake jyuubi. I am more interested in seeing why he want to sync Sasuke and Gado Mazo. Once we have that idea, Your question can be better answered.
    Well anyways, reps to give us something to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post
    Everyone is forgetting even if madara did use jirikurin (however u spell it) then it would take time for them to train to master and control them.
    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    i would be cool to see Jinchuuriki army it will be cool to see gaara fighting some one that has the 1 tail
    All some every intelligent points...

If pain was still alive then his bodies would have been perfect to seal them in... but that wont happen...

What if Madara already had this in mind so he has prepared 7 shinobi whom can fit the task of controlling the tailed beasts...

It would be easier to use mind control Genjutsu on host then the tailed beasts... what do yo think?

but then again Madara might have a tailed beast controlling genjutsu... but doing all this might really take the toll out of Madara.

Last edited by platinum69; 10-13-2009 at 07:44 AM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All some every intelligent points...

If pain was still alive then his bodies would have been perfect to seal them in... but that wont happen...

What if Madara already had this in mind so he has prepared 7 shinobi whom can fit the task of controlling the tailed beasts...

It would be easier to use mind control Genjutsu on host then the tailed beasts... what do yo think?

but then again Madara might have a tailed beast controlling genjutsu... but doing all this might really take the toll out of Madara.
    i agree dat, but dont u think, if someone like kirabi has complete control over beast, can break through genjutsu.
    I have a feeling dat, kabuto is key.
    bijjus will be used, in one way or the other.

Last edited by Orion; 10-13-2009 at 08:00 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree dat, but dont u think, if someone like kirabi has complete control over beast, can break through genjutsu.
    I have a feeling dat, kabuto is key.
    bijjus will be used, in one way or the other.
    would be nice to see him again...

too right but what if its just like the jutsu Sasori used on that sand ninja before the Gaara attack? then sealed the tailed beasts...

if it happens then Im sure Madara would have troops loyal to him...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

would be nice to see him again...

too right but what if its just like the jutsu Sasori used on that sand ninja before the Gaara attack? then sealed the tailed beasts...

if it happens then Im sure Madara would have troops loyal to him...
    dat seems possible. I 4got about dat jutsu.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dat seems possible. I 4got about dat jutsu.
    I was thinking what about the old Jinchuuriki bodies... could be made into drones like pain was...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was thinking what about the old Jinchuuriki bodies... could be made into drones like pain was...
    are those bodies still intact. I thought Mr. Zetsu ate them. And again, Pein's bodies were jutsu of rinnegan. And evn that drone was controlled by nagato through chakra. So I dont think so.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    unless he used a genjutsu to brainwash the tailed beasts....

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    are those bodies still intact. I thought Mr. Zetsu ate them. And again, Pein's bodies were jutsu of rinnegan. And evn that drone was controlled by nagato through chakra. So I dont think so.
    I wonder how Madara will use the tailed beasts

Last edited by platinum69; 11-16-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think amaterasu and susanoo only cause damage and strain with Mangekyou, personally EMS stops the weaknesses, no proof, but it would make sense.

2.If kyuubi has infinite chakra, what does the jubi have?

Plus Minato took half of kyuubis chakra and put it into naruto, if any mathematician here would like to halve infinite and give me a figure be my guest, because from my knowledge you cant work with the number infinite.

I thought madara stated his plan was to put all 9 tailed beasts together to make 10 tails which will then be inside madara where he will then use gedo maso to put his sharingan across the entire moon and use a worldwide genjutsu.

Im sure thats what he said, whether he or Sasuke is the host remains questionable, though i dont see Pain being the host, although tobi didnt plan on Nagato dying.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post

I think amaterasu and susanoo only cause damage and strain with Mangekyou, personally EMS stops the weaknesses, no proof, but it would make sense.

2.If kyuubi has infinite chakra, what does the jubi have?

Plus Minato took half of kyuubis chakra and put it into naruto, if any mathematician here would like to halve infinite and give me a figure be my guest, because from my knowledge you cant work with the number infinite.

I thought madara stated his plan was to put all 9 tailed beasts together to make 10 tails which will then be inside madara where he will then use gedo maso to put his sharingan across the entire moon and use a worldwide genjutsu.

Im sure thats what he said, whether he or Sasuke is the host remains questionable, though i dont see Pain being the host, although tobi didnt plan on Nagato dying.

some very awesome points :D

I dont think they meant half of the Kyuubi chakra got sealed inside naruto as an amount... but as a character, where only the good part/half got sealed inside Naruto...

which is another awesome point... how can you use Naruto's Kyuubi chakra if its only the good part/half of the Kyuubi to summon the 10 tails...

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. The more tails a beast has, the more chakra it has
    2. Madara is likely to brainwash the leaders of a few smaller villages and get them to join akatsuki
    3. akatsuki has up to the 7 tails. Unless someone gets insanly strong, the villages are screwed

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if in the ongoing fight kisame wins, don't you think madara will give the 8 tails power to sasuke as promised, i think that's also in madara's plan

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    if in the ongoing fight kisame wins, don't you think madara will give the 8 tails power to sasuke as promised, i think that's also in madara's plan
    if he actually does, then konoha is screwed.
    Oh! remeber the interview when kishi said that the eight tails jinchuuriki woud attack konaha? maybe sasuke or someone else from team taka will find a way to seal the eight tails inside one of them. that woud be interesting... Also, it would probably lead to a sasuke vs naruto fight.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well I think that there might be some underestimating of the villages. the kages can be more than a match for the bijus or eventually jinchricis(spelling). then there is naruto, shikamaru with his IQ and also the bodyguards of the kages. and many more ninjas with special skills. yes the bijus and ji's are powerful, but remember that the villages are also awesome.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    1. The more tails a beast has, the more chakra it has
    2. Madara is likely to brainwash the leaders of a few smaller villages and get them to join akatsuki
    3. akatsuki has up to the 7 tails. Unless someone gets insanly strong, the villages are screwed
    Thanks for pointing that out :D

I completely agree with your comments...

WTH

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    wow if that happens... then the host dies when the tailed beast is removed... if Sasuke gets one it would be hopefully one with lighting chakra to boost Sasukes lighting jutsu...

That is if Madara wants to keep Sasuke around... What about the comment Madara made about having a collection of eyes... He sees Uchiha's future in Sasuke... I dont think he will want to kill him...

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    if he actually does, then konoha is screwed.
    Oh! remeber the interview when kishi said that the eight tails jinchuuriki woud attack konaha? maybe sasuke or someone else from team taka will find a way to seal the eight tails inside one of them. that woud be interesting... Also, it would probably lead to a sasuke vs naruto fight.
    I think the interview meant naruto going 8tails... :ghehe:

If Sasuke is to fight Naruto it is so unfair... Naruto has endless Chakra and Sasuke can only go a few rounds toe to toe hardcore battling...

he would truly need a chakra boost... Im hoping for EMS more then a Tailed beast at this stage...

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    well I think that there might be some underestimating of the villages. the kages can be more than a match for the bijus or eventually jinchricis(spelling). then there is naruto, shikamaru with his IQ and also the bodyguards of the kages. and many more ninjas with special skills. yes the bijus and ji's are powerful, but remember that the villages are also awesome.
    I would have agreed with you before I saw how easily Pain wiped out Kohona...

If any of the Jinchuuriki is 1/6 as strong as Pain then imagine what 7 of them can do... way more damage then pain thats for sure... and it will depend on Madara to let them go wild or use them as assissin like killers... depending on what extect his mind controlling Jutsu/genjutsu will have.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Since there's some talk about Sasuke here, I find it interesting that Sasuke doesn't care about getting stronger any more. He really thinks he's the shit and he can do what he wants. When Zetsu comes out while Madara is reprimanding Taka for their failure in capturing the hachibi, he says that Naruto is most likely stronger than Sasuke. Without hesitating he chuckles and says he doesn't care about that. That could be from either wanting the kill the village elders so bad that he doesn't care about anything else or thinking hes actually stronger than anyone because his new MS power has gone to his head.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Since there's some talk about Sasuke here, I find it interesting that Sasuke doesn't care about getting stronger any more. He really thinks he's the shit and he can do what he wants. When Zetsu comes out while Madara is reprimanding Taka for their failure in capturing the hachibi, he says that Naruto is most likely stronger than Sasuke. Without hesitating he chuckles and says he doesn't care about that. That could be from either wanting the kill the village elders so bad that he doesn't care about anything else or thinking hes actually stronger than anyone because his new MS power has gone to his head.
    refferring back to sasuke's days with team seven, the Ms ability has probably gone to his head. It's likely to be like the wy it was during the chuunin exams, sasuke acting all cocky till he sees that naruto actually is stronger then him. Next Sasuke gets pissed and tries to kill naruto, and gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter. It's a recurring theme:D

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the interview meant naruto going 8tails... :ghehe:
    Nope. It says in the interview that it's the eight tails jinchuuriki.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First and foremost Pain annihilated Konoha to the degree he had because he is Pain aka Rinnengan aka SO6P power. You do know that he without a doubt is the only character that could of killed Naruto.

Madara has plenty of bodies to use, now i'm not sure but didn't Madara order Zetsu to gather up the bodies I don't ever recall hearing or reading that he ate them.The former members of the Akatsuki could very well be jinchuuriki's after being reanimated. But more likely than not Madara has a jutsu that will aid him in his utilizing the tailed beasts.

Sasuke will not be able to have a tailed beasts if Madara plans to fuse them, that would defeat the purpose for having Sasuke around.Currently Sasuke is the most powerful ally he's got so he needs him to be on top of his game and soon Madara will give Itachis eyes to Sasuke enabling him to use the EMS and than Madara will take Sasuke's eyes which is possibly the key to restoring Madaras true power but that could be way off cause it will take away the oppertunity for Naruto to fight Sasuke.

Madara wont have to use a genjutsu to gain more allies, he's Madara Uchiha everyone in the Narutoverse trembles at his name and he commands much respect. He could easily acquire new shinobi that will ride for him he's that f#$@$ng conniving. Tailed beasts wont stand a chance alone against the allied forces but with the aid of Madara and co destruction to some level is certain but not absolute. Naruto and the many talented shinobi for the alliance are far more dangerous than anyone cares to admitt.

Yeah Madara and 7 tailed beasts sounds scary but against all the Kages and thier villages to back them up. Just think about some of the incredible jutsu we have already witnessed. Kakashi could probably muster enough chakra to perform a huge enough Kamui to suck at least one of them damn beasts into a different dimension, and he is not the only one with POWERFUL JUTSU capable of destroying the tailed beasts, Garra can crush one with sand, Naruto can dissinagrate one with th Rasenshuriken, and KB can zapp the shit out of the water based one leaving only a few left. Of course it wont happen like this but their credible examples of the alliances power.

I don't doubt that Madara will be successful to an extent because a character like him has to be sure of himself before making a move and repeating his same mistakes that got him smashed on by the first Hokage. But there are going to be so many plots and twists converging on to one major moment that i'm sure we'll be able to have more in depth conversations about this.

Madara and Sasuke better watch out because if KB and Naruto get together and Naruto learns how to tame Kyuubi than it's all to the bad. Just think about some of th things youv'e seen Naruto do with just little peices of Kyuubi chakra all the way back to non shippuuden against Haku, Sasuke, Neji, ect. when he figures out that fox it is over. fa everyone who opposes him and his nindo

Last edited by Dtoxxdasavvyone; 11-18-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    First and foremost Pain annihilated Konoha to the degree he had because he is Pain aka Rinnengan aka SO6P power. You do know that he without a doubt is the only character that could of killed Naruto.

Madara has plenty of bodies to use, now i'm not sure but didn't Madara order Zetsu to gather up the bodies I don't ever recall hearing or reading that he ate them.The former members of the Akatsuki could very well be jinchuuriki's after being reanimated. But more likely than not Madara has a jutsu that will aid him in his utilizing the tailed beasts.

Sasuke will not be able to have a tailed beasts if Madara plans to fuse them, that would defeat the purpose for having Sasuke around.Currently Sasuke is the most powerful ally he's got so he needs him to be on top of his game and soon Madara will give Itachis eyes to Sasuke enabling him to use the EMS and than Madara will take Sasuke's eyes which is possibly the key to restoring Madaras true power but that could be way off cause it will take away the oppertunity for Naruto to fight Sasuke.

Madara wont have to use a genjutsu to gain more allies, he's Madara Uchiha everyone in the Narutoverse trembles at his name and he commands much respect. He could easily acquire new shinobi that will ride for him he's that f#$@$ng conniving. Tailed beasts wont stand a chance alone against the allied forces but with the aid of Madara and co destruction to some level is certain but not absolute. Naruto and the many talented shinobi for the alliance are far more dangerous than anyone cares to admitt.

Yeah Madara and 7 tailed beasts sounds scary but against all the Kages and thier villages to back them up. Just think about some of the incredible jutsu we have already witnessed. Kakashi could probably muster enough chakra to perform a huge enough Kamui to suck at least one of them damn beasts into a different dimension, and he is not the only one with POWERFUL JUTSU capable of destroying the tailed beasts, Garra can crush one with sand, Naruto can dissinagrate one with th Rasenshuriken, and KB can zapp the shit out of the water based one leaving only a few left. Of course it wont happen like this but their credible examples of the alliances power.

I don't doubt that Madara will be successful to an extent because a character like him has to be sure of himself before making a move and repeating his same mistakes that got him smashed on by the first Hokage. But there are going to be so many plots and twists converging on to one major moment that i'm sure we'll be able to have more in depth conversations about this.

Madara and Sasuke better watch out because if KB and Naruto get together and Naruto learns how to tame Kyuubi than it's all to the bad. Just think about some of th things youv'e seen Naruto do with just little peices of Kyuubi chakra all the way back to non shippuuden against Haku, Sasuke, Neji, ect. when he figures out that fox it is over. fa everyone who opposes him and his nindo
    wow that post was epic :D

very intelligent points you have brought up...

Your kind of making out that Madara has no chance against the allied forces... I dont think he would declare are full out war with the Kages if he didnt have some awesome super shinobi to help him...

I will agree Madara hasn't really got shit at the moment... in lines with troops to fight a war... the only ones he really has is Sasuke and Kisame...

I really do hope Sasuke gets EMS... that would be cool... I think he has too because Kishi would have no other way of "showing them off" apart from Sasuke having them, maybe? Well EMS is the only way of giving Sasuke a chakra boost... I think his role is to important to Madara for Sasuke to be used as a host.

one thing all the akatsuki had in common is cheating death... where it was having 5 hearts to having puppet bodies to even being immortal... cheating death or been able to come back from the dead has been their forte... so i will agree with you on the fact that Madara could have some kind of epic jutsu to reanimated them... but I would like to see new faces...

Naruto going Kyuubi Sage Mode would be awesome... I cant wait for him to learn to master the 9 tails.. I have been waiting for that ever since the Haku fight lol

also the bodies which Kakuzu and Hidan were collecting for there bounty's... whom paid them and were did the bodies go?

one thing is for sure, Madara will be getting more akatsuki members to help fight this war... and Im on edge on what Madara plans to do with the Tailed Beasts and how he will use them in battle...

as Jinchuuriki or Tailed Beast form?

Last edited by platinum69; 11-18-2009 at 01:56 PM.