Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Jinchuuriki Army?

my theory is that madara has akatsuki member's in every village currently undercover and atm he is bluffing so the villages will put up 100%defense then he will have them get the jinchuriki

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

I think you guys are somewhat overestimating the beasts. For instance that woman from the cloud village, Nii maybe? She had full control over her beast, yet was soundly defeated by Hidan and Kakuzu. I think we can all agree there are far stronger people than Hidan and Kakuzu in the narutoverse. Another example is Deidara single-handedly taking down the three-tails.

The reason why the 9-tails caused so much damage and was so difficult to defeat is because the 9-tails is exponentially stronger than the rest of the beasts.

If Madara were to capture the 8-tails and 9-tails then yes, the world is F'd. But with things how they are now, I don't think the countries would be screwed. If an organization of about 12 strong ninja can capture the beasts, then I think the rest of ninja world can defeat them.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    I think you guys are somewhat overestimating the beasts. For instance that woman from the cloud village, Nii maybe? She had full control over her beast, yet was soundly defeated by Hidan and Kakuzu. I think we can all agree there are far stronger people than Hidan and Kakuzu in the narutoverse. Another example is Deidara single-handedly taking down the three-tails.

The reason why the 9-tails caused so much damage and was so difficult to defeat is because the 9-tails is exponentially stronger than the rest of the beasts.

If Madara were to capture the 8-tails and 9-tails then yes, the world is F'd. But with things how they are now, I don't think the countries would be screwed. If an organization of about 12 strong ninja can capture the beasts, then I think the rest of ninja world can defeat them.
    Maybe but think about it..There are some stronger but it depends on match up. If a good opponent is selected and it is a good match up for example Lightning against Earth / Water against Fire and so on yes it is possible to calculate like that. But think about the fact that it took the 4th to take down the 9 tails. And the 8 tails can as said be controlled by 1 man the Raikage. So 1 man with 7 Tailed beasts goes agasint 1 single village at a time they would be F***D big time. And i don't think Naruto can take all the tailed beasts at the same time. So if Madara is not bluffing there's gonna be some serious ass whooping.

Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Well yeah but Madara can control the Bijuu's and Naruto can't fully control hes Kyuubi. So basically 1 trough 5 full release Bijuu stronger then 1 4tail Kyuubi.
    A bijuu without a host is exponentially weaker than one with a host.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

I think it is weird that Shukaku(1tail) Kyubi(9tail) and Hachibi(8tail) have personalities as Bijuu but the 2 tails for example was just a dumb monster so they get there mind and personality from the Jinchuriki or just some are more dumb then other Bijuu? Because yes it makes a lot of diference if you have a mindless beast or a coordinated Jinchuriki atack.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    A bijuu without a host is exponentially weaker than one with a host.
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    I think it is weird that Shukaku(1tail) Kyubi(9tail) and Hachibi(8tail) have personalities as Bijuu but the 2 tails for example was just a dumb monster so they get there mind and personality from the Jinchuriki or just some are more dumb then other Bijuu? Because yes it makes a lot of diference if you have a mindless beast or a coordinated Jinchuriki astack.

I agree it would be much easier for Madara to control hosts then the beasts itself...

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Do you know how scary is your idea. Imagine Sasuke having tailed beast chakra. It could be anyone fire or lightning. It would be nasty.
    Anyways, I dont think so, madara will make more Jinchurikis. Bcoz, dat would not help him to create Jyuubi. How he is suppose to kill new jinchurikis, when he himslef is a pathetic shell. He certainly could not kill Sasuke.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Do you know how scary is your idea. Imagine Sasuke having tailed beast chakra. It could be anyone fire or lightning. It would be nasty.
    Anyways, I dont think so, madara will make more Jinchurikis. Bcoz, dat would not help him to create Jyuubi. How he is suppose to kill new jinchurikis, when he himslef is a pathetic shell. He certainly could not kill Sasuke.

Well if he is just a pathetic shell of his former self, then how is he meant/able to control all 7 tailed beasts... with one genjutsu... or cast 7 different genjutsus...

This would put a strain on whatever is left of Madara...

Also Jinchuuriki were created for war... they can coordinate attacks were the tailed beasts would be mindless beasts...

I agree maybe Sasuke will get EMS not a tailed beast... but would be nice to get both... lol

And yes also if he was to use Jinchuuriki's then he would have to use weak shinobi... or nobodies... I dont think Kisame or Zetsu will die as host for Madara when he wants to recall the tailed beasts chakra...

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    Well if he is just a pathetic shell of his former self, then how is he meant/able to control all 7 tailed beasts... with one genjutsu... or cast 7 different genjutsus...

This would put a strain on whatever is left of Madara...

Also Jinchuuriki were created for war... they can coordinate attacks were the tailed beasts would be mindless beasts...

I agree maybe Sasuke will get EMS not a tailed beast... but would be nice to get both... lol

And yes also if he was to use Jinchuuriki's then he would have to use weak shinobi... or nobodies... I dont think Kisame or Zetsu will die as host for Madara when he wants to recall the tailed beasts chakra...
    yes, I agree that he can not use genjutsu. Giving tailed beasts to weak shinobis wont work. They wont be able to control those beasts. He will have to choose someone strong enough to control beast. And if anyone controls beast, there are chances dat he may betray madara at the time of extraction. And I dont think Madara will take dat chance. So I think, Madara may use genjutsu on shinobis only and may not use beasts at all. And will take advantage of turmoil to awake jyuubi. I am more interested in seeing why he want to sync Sasuke and Gado Mazo. Once we have that idea, Your question can be better answered.
    Well anyways, reps to give us something to discuss.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Everyone is forgetting even if madara did use jirikurin (however u spell it) then it would take time for them to train to master and control them.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

i would be cool to see Jinchuuriki army it will be cool to see gaara fighting some one that has the 1 tail

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

yes, I agree that he can not use genjutsu. Giving tailed beasts to weak shinobis wont work. They wont be able to control those beasts. He will have to choose someone strong enough to control beast. And if anyone controls beast, there are chances dat he may betray madara at the time of extraction. And I dont think Madara will take dat chance. So I think, Madara may use genjutsu on shinobis only and may not use beasts at all. And will take advantage of turmoil to awake jyuubi. I am more interested in seeing why he want to sync Sasuke and Gado Mazo. Once we have that idea, Your question can be better answered.
    Well anyways, reps to give us something to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post
    Everyone is forgetting even if madara did use jirikurin (however u spell it) then it would take time for them to train to master and control them.
    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    i would be cool to see Jinchuuriki army it will be cool to see gaara fighting some one that has the 1 tail
    All some every intelligent points...

If pain was still alive then his bodies would have been perfect to seal them in... but that wont happen...

What if Madara already had this in mind so he has prepared 7 shinobi whom can fit the task of controlling the tailed beasts...

It would be easier to use mind control Genjutsu on host then the tailed beasts... what do yo think?

but then again Madara might have a tailed beast controlling genjutsu... but doing all this might really take the toll out of Madara.

Last edited by platinum69; 10-13-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

All some every intelligent points...

If pain was still alive then his bodies would have been perfect to seal them in... but that wont happen...

What if Madara already had this in mind so he has prepared 7 shinobi whom can fit the task of controlling the tailed beasts...

It would be easier to use mind control Genjutsu on host then the tailed beasts... what do yo think?

but then again Madara might have a tailed beast controlling genjutsu... but doing all this might really take the toll out of Madara.
    i agree dat, but dont u think, if someone like kirabi has complete control over beast, can break through genjutsu.
    I have a feeling dat, kabuto is key.
    bijjus will be used, in one way or the other.

Last edited by Orion; 10-13-2009 at 09:00 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

i agree dat, but dont u think, if someone like kirabi has complete control over beast, can break through genjutsu.
    I have a feeling dat, kabuto is key.
    bijjus will be used, in one way or the other.
    would be nice to see him again...

too right but what if its just like the jutsu Sasori used on that sand ninja before the Gaara attack? then sealed the tailed beasts...

if it happens then Im sure Madara would have troops loyal to him...

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

would be nice to see him again...

too right but what if its just like the jutsu Sasori used on that sand ninja before the Gaara attack? then sealed the tailed beasts...

if it happens then Im sure Madara would have troops loyal to him...
    dat seems possible. I 4got about dat jutsu.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

dat seems possible. I 4got about dat jutsu.
    I was thinking what about the old Jinchuuriki bodies... could be made into drones like pain was...

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

I was thinking what about the old Jinchuuriki bodies... could be made into drones like pain was...
    are those bodies still intact. I thought Mr. Zetsu ate them. And again, Pein's bodies were jutsu of rinnegan. And evn that drone was controlled by nagato through chakra. So I dont think so.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    unless he used a genjutsu to brainwash the tailed beasts....

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    are those bodies still intact. I thought Mr. Zetsu ate them. And again, Pein's bodies were jutsu of rinnegan. And evn that drone was controlled by nagato through chakra. So I dont think so.
    I wonder how Madara will use the tailed beasts

Last edited by platinum69; 11-16-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

I think amaterasu and susanoo only cause damage and strain with Mangekyou, personally EMS stops the weaknesses, no proof, but it would make sense.

2.If kyuubi has infinite chakra, what does the jubi have?

Plus Minato took half of kyuubis chakra and put it into naruto, if any mathematician here would like to halve infinite and give me a figure be my guest, because from my knowledge you cant work with the number infinite.

I thought madara stated his plan was to put all 9 tailed beasts together to make 10 tails which will then be inside madara where he will then use gedo maso to put his sharingan across the entire moon and use a worldwide genjutsu.

Im sure thats what he said, whether he or Sasuke is the host remains questionable, though i dont see Pain being the host, although tobi didnt plan on Nagato dying.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post

I think amaterasu and susanoo only cause damage and strain with Mangekyou, personally EMS stops the weaknesses, no proof, but it would make sense.

2.If kyuubi has infinite chakra, what does the jubi have?

Plus Minato took half of kyuubis chakra and put it into naruto, if any mathematician here would like to halve infinite and give me a figure be my guest, because from my knowledge you cant work with the number infinite.

I thought madara stated his plan was to put all 9 tailed beasts together to make 10 tails which will then be inside madara where he will then use gedo maso to put his sharingan across the entire moon and use a worldwide genjutsu.

Im sure thats what he said, whether he or Sasuke is the host remains questionable, though i dont see Pain being the host, although tobi didnt plan on Nagato dying.

some very awesome points :D

I dont think they meant half of the Kyuubi chakra got sealed inside naruto as an amount... but as a character, where only the good part/half got sealed inside Naruto...

which is another awesome point... how can you use Naruto's Kyuubi chakra if its only the good part/half of the Kyuubi to summon the 10 tails...