Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Jinchuuriki Army?

1. The more tails a beast has, the more chakra it has
    2. Madara is likely to brainwash the leaders of a few smaller villages and get them to join akatsuki
    3. akatsuki has up to the 7 tails. Unless someone gets insanly strong, the villages are screwed

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

if in the ongoing fight kisame wins, don't you think madara will give the 8 tails power to sasuke as promised, i think that's also in madara's plan

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    if in the ongoing fight kisame wins, don't you think madara will give the 8 tails power to sasuke as promised, i think that's also in madara's plan
    if he actually does, then konoha is screwed.
    Oh! remeber the interview when kishi said that the eight tails jinchuuriki woud attack konaha? maybe sasuke or someone else from team taka will find a way to seal the eight tails inside one of them. that woud be interesting... Also, it would probably lead to a sasuke vs naruto fight.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

well I think that there might be some underestimating of the villages. the kages can be more than a match for the bijus or eventually jinchricis(spelling). then there is naruto, shikamaru with his IQ and also the bodyguards of the kages. and many more ninjas with special skills. yes the bijus and ji's are powerful, but remember that the villages are also awesome.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    1. The more tails a beast has, the more chakra it has
    2. Madara is likely to brainwash the leaders of a few smaller villages and get them to join akatsuki
    3. akatsuki has up to the 7 tails. Unless someone gets insanly strong, the villages are screwed
    Thanks for pointing that out :D

I completely agree with your comments...

WTH

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    wow if that happens... then the host dies when the tailed beast is removed... if Sasuke gets one it would be hopefully one with lighting chakra to boost Sasukes lighting jutsu...

That is if Madara wants to keep Sasuke around... What about the comment Madara made about having a collection of eyes... He sees Uchiha's future in Sasuke... I dont think he will want to kill him...

if he actually does, then konoha is screwed.
    Oh! remeber the interview when kishi said that the eight tails jinchuuriki woud attack konaha? maybe sasuke or someone else from team taka will find a way to seal the eight tails inside one of them. that woud be interesting... Also, it would probably lead to a sasuke vs naruto fight.
    I think the interview meant naruto going 8tails... :ghehe:

If Sasuke is to fight Naruto it is so unfair... Naruto has endless Chakra and Sasuke can only go a few rounds toe to toe hardcore battling...

he would truly need a chakra boost... Im hoping for EMS more then a Tailed beast at this stage...

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    well I think that there might be some underestimating of the villages. the kages can be more than a match for the bijus or eventually jinchricis(spelling). then there is naruto, shikamaru with his IQ and also the bodyguards of the kages. and many more ninjas with special skills. yes the bijus and ji's are powerful, but remember that the villages are also awesome.
    I would have agreed with you before I saw how easily Pain wiped out Kohona...

If any of the Jinchuuriki is 1/6 as strong as Pain then imagine what 7 of them can do... way more damage then pain thats for sure... and it will depend on Madara to let them go wild or use them as assissin like killers... depending on what extect his mind controlling Jutsu/genjutsu will have.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Since there's some talk about Sasuke here, I find it interesting that Sasuke doesn't care about getting stronger any more. He really thinks he's the shit and he can do what he wants. When Zetsu comes out while Madara is reprimanding Taka for their failure in capturing the hachibi, he says that Naruto is most likely stronger than Sasuke. Without hesitating he chuckles and says he doesn't care about that. That could be from either wanting the kill the village elders so bad that he doesn't care about anything else or thinking hes actually stronger than anyone because his new MS power has gone to his head.

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Since there's some talk about Sasuke here, I find it interesting that Sasuke doesn't care about getting stronger any more. He really thinks he's the shit and he can do what he wants. When Zetsu comes out while Madara is reprimanding Taka for their failure in capturing the hachibi, he says that Naruto is most likely stronger than Sasuke. Without hesitating he chuckles and says he doesn't care about that. That could be from either wanting the kill the village elders so bad that he doesn't care about anything else or thinking hes actually stronger than anyone because his new MS power has gone to his head.
    refferring back to sasuke's days with team seven, the Ms ability has probably gone to his head. It's likely to be like the wy it was during the chuunin exams, sasuke acting all cocky till he sees that naruto actually is stronger then him. Next Sasuke gets pissed and tries to kill naruto, and gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter. It's a recurring theme:D

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post

I think the interview meant naruto going 8tails... :ghehe:
    Nope. It says in the interview that it's the eight tails jinchuuriki.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

First and foremost Pain annihilated Konoha to the degree he had because he is Pain aka Rinnengan aka SO6P power. You do know that he without a doubt is the only character that could of killed Naruto.

Madara has plenty of bodies to use, now i'm not sure but didn't Madara order Zetsu to gather up the bodies I don't ever recall hearing or reading that he ate them.The former members of the Akatsuki could very well be jinchuuriki's after being reanimated. But more likely than not Madara has a jutsu that will aid him in his utilizing the tailed beasts.

Sasuke will not be able to have a tailed beasts if Madara plans to fuse them, that would defeat the purpose for having Sasuke around.Currently Sasuke is the most powerful ally he's got so he needs him to be on top of his game and soon Madara will give Itachis eyes to Sasuke enabling him to use the EMS and than Madara will take Sasuke's eyes which is possibly the key to restoring Madaras true power but that could be way off cause it will take away the oppertunity for Naruto to fight Sasuke.

Madara wont have to use a genjutsu to gain more allies, he's Madara Uchiha everyone in the Narutoverse trembles at his name and he commands much respect. He could easily acquire new shinobi that will ride for him he's that f#$@$ng conniving. Tailed beasts wont stand a chance alone against the allied forces but with the aid of Madara and co destruction to some level is certain but not absolute. Naruto and the many talented shinobi for the alliance are far more dangerous than anyone cares to admitt.

Yeah Madara and 7 tailed beasts sounds scary but against all the Kages and thier villages to back them up. Just think about some of the incredible jutsu we have already witnessed. Kakashi could probably muster enough chakra to perform a huge enough Kamui to suck at least one of them damn beasts into a different dimension, and he is not the only one with POWERFUL JUTSU capable of destroying the tailed beasts, Garra can crush one with sand, Naruto can dissinagrate one with th Rasenshuriken, and KB can zapp the shit out of the water based one leaving only a few left. Of course it wont happen like this but their credible examples of the alliances power.

I don't doubt that Madara will be successful to an extent because a character like him has to be sure of himself before making a move and repeating his same mistakes that got him smashed on by the first Hokage. But there are going to be so many plots and twists converging on to one major moment that i'm sure we'll be able to have more in depth conversations about this.

Madara and Sasuke better watch out because if KB and Naruto get together and Naruto learns how to tame Kyuubi than it's all to the bad. Just think about some of th things youv'e seen Naruto do with just little peices of Kyuubi chakra all the way back to non shippuuden against Haku, Sasuke, Neji, ect. when he figures out that fox it is over. fa everyone who opposes him and his nindo

Last edited by Dtoxxdasavvyone; 11-18-2009 at 06:59 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    First and foremost Pain annihilated Konoha to the degree he had because he is Pain aka Rinnengan aka SO6P power. You do know that he without a doubt is the only character that could of killed Naruto.

Madara has plenty of bodies to use, now i'm not sure but didn't Madara order Zetsu to gather up the bodies I don't ever recall hearing or reading that he ate them.The former members of the Akatsuki could very well be jinchuuriki's after being reanimated. But more likely than not Madara has a jutsu that will aid him in his utilizing the tailed beasts.

Sasuke will not be able to have a tailed beasts if Madara plans to fuse them, that would defeat the purpose for having Sasuke around.Currently Sasuke is the most powerful ally he's got so he needs him to be on top of his game and soon Madara will give Itachis eyes to Sasuke enabling him to use the EMS and than Madara will take Sasuke's eyes which is possibly the key to restoring Madaras true power but that could be way off cause it will take away the oppertunity for Naruto to fight Sasuke.

Madara wont have to use a genjutsu to gain more allies, he's Madara Uchiha everyone in the Narutoverse trembles at his name and he commands much respect. He could easily acquire new shinobi that will ride for him he's that f#$@$ng conniving. Tailed beasts wont stand a chance alone against the allied forces but with the aid of Madara and co destruction to some level is certain but not absolute. Naruto and the many talented shinobi for the alliance are far more dangerous than anyone cares to admitt.

Yeah Madara and 7 tailed beasts sounds scary but against all the Kages and thier villages to back them up. Just think about some of the incredible jutsu we have already witnessed. Kakashi could probably muster enough chakra to perform a huge enough Kamui to suck at least one of them damn beasts into a different dimension, and he is not the only one with POWERFUL JUTSU capable of destroying the tailed beasts, Garra can crush one with sand, Naruto can dissinagrate one with th Rasenshuriken, and KB can zapp the shit out of the water based one leaving only a few left. Of course it wont happen like this but their credible examples of the alliances power.

I don't doubt that Madara will be successful to an extent because a character like him has to be sure of himself before making a move and repeating his same mistakes that got him smashed on by the first Hokage. But there are going to be so many plots and twists converging on to one major moment that i'm sure we'll be able to have more in depth conversations about this.

Madara and Sasuke better watch out because if KB and Naruto get together and Naruto learns how to tame Kyuubi than it's all to the bad. Just think about some of th things youv'e seen Naruto do with just little peices of Kyuubi chakra all the way back to non shippuuden against Haku, Sasuke, Neji, ect. when he figures out that fox it is over. fa everyone who opposes him and his nindo
    wow that post was epic :D

very intelligent points you have brought up...

Your kind of making out that Madara has no chance against the allied forces... I dont think he would declare are full out war with the Kages if he didnt have some awesome super shinobi to help him...

I will agree Madara hasn't really got shit at the moment... in lines with troops to fight a war... the only ones he really has is Sasuke and Kisame...

I really do hope Sasuke gets EMS... that would be cool... I think he has too because Kishi would have no other way of "showing them off" apart from Sasuke having them, maybe? Well EMS is the only way of giving Sasuke a chakra boost... I think his role is to important to Madara for Sasuke to be used as a host.

one thing all the akatsuki had in common is cheating death... where it was having 5 hearts to having puppet bodies to even being immortal... cheating death or been able to come back from the dead has been their forte... so i will agree with you on the fact that Madara could have some kind of epic jutsu to reanimated them... but I would like to see new faces...

Naruto going Kyuubi Sage Mode would be awesome... I cant wait for him to learn to master the 9 tails.. I have been waiting for that ever since the Haku fight lol

also the bodies which Kakuzu and Hidan were collecting for there bounty's... whom paid them and were did the bodies go?

one thing is for sure, Madara will be getting more akatsuki members to help fight this war... and Im on edge on what Madara plans to do with the Tailed Beasts and how he will use them in battle...

as Jinchuuriki or Tailed Beast form?

Last edited by platinum69; 11-18-2009 at 02:56 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    wow that post was epic :D

very intelligent points you have brought up...

Your kind of making out that Madara has no chance against the allied forces... I dont think he would declare are full out war with the Kages if he didnt have some awesome super shinobi to help him...

I will agree Madara hasn't really got shit at the moment... in lines with troops to fight a war... the only ones he really has is Sasuke and Kisame...

I really do hope Sasuke gets EMS... that would be cool... I think he has too because Kishi would have no other way of "showing them off" apart from Sasuke having them, maybe? Well EMS is the only way of giving Sasuke a chakra boost... I think his role is to important to Madara for Sasuke to be used as a host.

one thing all the akatsuki had in common is cheating death... where it was having 5 hearts to having puppet bodies to even being immortal... cheating death or been able to come back from the dead has been their forte... so i will agree with you on the fact that Madara could have some kind of epic jutsu to reanimated them... but I would like to see new faces...

Naruto going Kyuubi Sage Mode would be awesome... I cant wait for him to learn to master the 9 tails.. I have been waiting for that ever since the Haku fight lol

also the bodies which Kakuzu and Hidan were collecting for there bounty's... whom paid them and were did the bodies go?

one thing is for sure, Madara will be getting more akatsuki members to help fight this war... and Im on edge on what Madara plans to do with the Tailed Beasts and how he will use them in battle...

as Jinchuuriki or Tailed Beast form?
    I like where your going with this! Lets say that Sasuke wont be the host, but Rather he will control a tailed beast or a few with his Sharingan or MS if needed. He has demonstrated the ability through Manda and I know Manada is no tailed beast but genjutsu of Sasuke's calibur come on I don't really care for the guy and can tell you he is utterly untouchable in the genjutsu field.

To clarify I said Madara was very conniving, and methodical he was once feared as the most powerful foe to have ever faced and on a very large scale he still is. Look at how the Kage reacted when they seen him it was classic.

Madara does have a great chance of pulling off his schemes he only has two hosts to capture in Naruto and KB who we can say until its official may or may not be captured by Kisame. I would agree that there a threat but I really have to be objective in this debate because both sides are capable of victory and it will boil down to manpower and battle tactics and lets face it there sveral tacticians in the leaf village alone not to mention the other four villages.

Seeing a new set of foes at Madaras disposal would be sic as shitt but watching the already stablished heroes develope even further would be more mouth watering to me than anything else. I can't wait to see how Madara plans to do his thing with the beasts but rest assure he can and will us them to there fullest potential. Just keep in mind that Naruto will not and I mean will not be stripped of his Kyuubi, Naruto will learn things in the future that are going to blow our minds.:D

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

wow a Jinchuuriki army sounds unbeatable.

but remember Tailed beats are only as strong as their host when in Jinchuuriki mode.

If Madara could control the Jinchuuriki with Brain wash jutsu then imagine what havoc he could cause if he was to release them in Jinchuuriki version 2 mode, mini human form byuuji.

what I would like to see was/ is Pain with the byuuji sealed inside his 6 realms and one for (himself) Nagato; Muahahahaaa

but then again having new Jinchuuriki would mean each Jinchuuriki would be able to do unlimited amounts of jutsus not like Pains realms whom could only do on kind of jutsus...

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    I like where your going with this! Lets say that Sasuke wont be the host, but Rather he will control a tailed beast or a few with his Sharingan or MS if needed. He has demonstrated the ability through Manda and I know Manada is no tailed beast but genjutsu of Sasuke's calibur come on I don't really care for the guy and can tell you he is utterly untouchable in the genjutsu field.

To clarify I said Madara was very conniving, and methodical he was once feared as the most powerful foe to have ever faced and on a very large scale he still is. Look at how the Kage reacted when they seen him it was classic.

Madara does have a great chance of pulling off his schemes he only has two hosts to capture in Naruto and KB who we can say until its official may or may not be captured by Kisame. I would agree that there a threat but I really have to be objective in this debate because both sides are capable of victory and it will boil down to manpower and battle tactics and lets face it there sveral tacticians in the leaf village alone not to mention the other four villages.

Seeing a new set of foes at Madaras disposal would be sic as shitt but watching the already stablished heroes develope even further would be more mouth watering to me than anything else. I can't wait to see how Madara plans to do his thing with the beasts but rest assure he can and will us them to there fullest potential. Just keep in mind that Naruto will not and I mean will not be stripped of his Kyuubi, Naruto will learn things in the future that are going to blow our minds.:D
    woow the Sasuke fact... blew me away, nicely said how cool would it be to see Sasuke controlling the byuuji as puppets...

mmm yes Madara would be someone whom wont bluff... or maybe?

Itachi measured his strength and stated Madara is still a shell of his former self and Madara himself has admitted to having a weakness from when the 1st wounded him... Would he alone have the power to control all the Byuuji at once? if so and he is at his weakest point how epic must Madara and the 1st Hokage of been at there battle?

I am buzzing on the fact we have a epic battle a head off us... form here on it seems like nothing but hardcore action...

Madara would need to surly have a small village under him... but the strength of these clans in the village

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcomestoall View Post
    wow a Jinchuuriki army sounds unbeatable.

but remember Tailed beats are only as strong as their host when in Jinchuuriki mode.

If Madara could control the Jinchuuriki with Brain wash jutsu then imagine what havoc he could cause if he was to release them in Jinchuuriki version 2 mode, mini human form byuuji.

what I would like to see was/ is Pain with the byuuji sealed inside his 6 realms and one for (himself) Nagato; Muahahahaaa

but then again having new Jinchuuriki would mean each Jinchuuriki would be able to do unlimited amounts of jutsus not like Pains realms whom could only do on kind of jutsus...
    well yeah... but Im sure naruto will need to develop so much more if he has any chance with of beating Madra

sorry this was a lame reply, work meeting :P:P:P

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

What if it's a lie? Some of you said that Madara couldn't possibly control all 7-tailed beast because he is not strong enough, some of you stated that Madara won't risk making a strong jinchuriki (forgive me if spelling wrong) cause it might betray him. Now, what if its a hoax, He simply said "Don't forget, I still have 7 tailed beast...you won't stand a chance", he didn't say he is gonna use it, right?.What if its a ruse to put all 5 great villages in a defensive position, so that Madara can move freely behind the scene and executing some kind of hidden plan. Every village will fear that their village is the next target, they will bolster defense...............when they should actually charge towards Madara and stop him.

what do you think?

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ZGMFX1586Edea View Post
    What if it's a lie? Some of you said that Madara couldn't possibly control all 7-tailed beast because he is not strong enough, some of you stated that Madara won't risk making a strong jinchuriki (forgive me if spelling wrong) cause it might betray him. Now, what if its a hoax, He simply said "Don't forget, I still have 7 tailed beast...you won't stand a chance", he didn't say he is gonna use it, right?.What if its a ruse to put all 5 great villages in a defensive position, so that Madara can move freely behind the scene and executing some kind of hidden plan. Every village will fear that their village is the next target, they will bolster defense...............when they should actually charge towards Madara and stop him.

what do you think?

Thats a nice point of view...

Everything Madara has said has come to be true... I dont see Madara as someone dishonorable to lie about attacking in a Great Ninja war with the Tailed beasts if he wasnt going to...

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Don't overestimate the beasts. Remember the power level doesn't go like 1 tails + 8 tails = 9 tails. Its more like 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8=9 tails. Without the 8 and 9 tails Madara is still lacking a TON of fire power.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

not true. only the kyuubi holds infinate chakra
    I believe that that is an exaggeration. If you can recall, the Juubi was said to hold more chackra than the nine tailed fox. (I may have just convinced myself of it, but as of now, this I believe). I do know that the tailed beasts are all being of the chackra of the Juubi. So, I am pretty sure that the Juubi would have an even greater amount of chackra.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KAZEKAGE View Post
    I believe that that is an exaggeration. If you can recall, the Juubi was said to hold more chackra than the nine tailed fox. (I may have just convinced myself of it, but as of now, this I believe). I do know that the tailed beasts are all being of the chackra of the Juubi. So, I am pretty sure that the Juubi would have an even greater amount of chackra.
    very good point... Im to lazy to look it up...

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KAZEKAGE View Post
    It was said that the Kyuubi had near limitless chakra. I believe that each of the tailed beasts inherited certain powers of the Juubi, and the 9-tails inherited the strength, most of the chakra, and healing factor. I believe that the Juubi probably had like 3 times the Kyuubis chakra level, and that got split into the other tailed beasts. Its like when you see Naruto transform into the 3 tailed state, Sai says the air hurts around him because of that potent chakra. When you see Bee in the 7-tailed state, Sabu doesnt complain about the chakra potency because while the 7-tailed state may be stronger than Narutos 3-tailed state, the chakra doesnt have that potency because the 8-tails chakra isnt as dark as the Kyuubis.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Don't overestimate the beasts. Remember the power level doesn't go like 1 tails + 8 tails = 9 tails. Its more like 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8=9 tails. Without the 8 and 9 tails Madara is still lacking a TON of fire power.
    Well I wouldn't put it like THAT. But yeah I believe that as well. Probably six and seven tails could give a good fight for the Kyuubi.