Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Jinchuuriki Army?

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    wow that post was epic :D

very intelligent points you have brought up...

Your kind of making out that Madara has no chance against the allied forces... I dont think he would declare are full out war with the Kages if he didnt have some awesome super shinobi to help him...

I will agree Madara hasn't really got shit at the moment... in lines with troops to fight a war... the only ones he really has is Sasuke and Kisame...

I really do hope Sasuke gets EMS... that would be cool... I think he has too because Kishi would have no other way of "showing them off" apart from Sasuke having them, maybe? Well EMS is the only way of giving Sasuke a chakra boost... I think his role is to important to Madara for Sasuke to be used as a host.

one thing all the akatsuki had in common is cheating death... where it was having 5 hearts to having puppet bodies to even being immortal... cheating death or been able to come back from the dead has been their forte... so i will agree with you on the fact that Madara could have some kind of epic jutsu to reanimated them... but I would like to see new faces...

Naruto going Kyuubi Sage Mode would be awesome... I cant wait for him to learn to master the 9 tails.. I have been waiting for that ever since the Haku fight lol

also the bodies which Kakuzu and Hidan were collecting for there bounty's... whom paid them and were did the bodies go?

one thing is for sure, Madara will be getting more akatsuki members to help fight this war... and Im on edge on what Madara plans to do with the Tailed Beasts and how he will use them in battle...

as Jinchuuriki or Tailed Beast form?
    I like where your going with this! Lets say that Sasuke wont be the host, but Rather he will control a tailed beast or a few with his Sharingan or MS if needed. He has demonstrated the ability through Manda and I know Manada is no tailed beast but genjutsu of Sasuke's calibur come on I don't really care for the guy and can tell you he is utterly untouchable in the genjutsu field.

To clarify I said Madara was very conniving, and methodical he was once feared as the most powerful foe to have ever faced and on a very large scale he still is. Look at how the Kage reacted when they seen him it was classic.

Madara does have a great chance of pulling off his schemes he only has two hosts to capture in Naruto and KB who we can say until its official may or may not be captured by Kisame. I would agree that there a threat but I really have to be objective in this debate because both sides are capable of victory and it will boil down to manpower and battle tactics and lets face it there sveral tacticians in the leaf village alone not to mention the other four villages.

Seeing a new set of foes at Madaras disposal would be sic as shitt but watching the already stablished heroes develope even further would be more mouth watering to me than anything else. I can't wait to see how Madara plans to do his thing with the beasts but rest assure he can and will us them to there fullest potential. Just keep in mind that Naruto will not and I mean will not be stripped of his Kyuubi, Naruto will learn things in the future that are going to blow our minds.:D

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

wow a Jinchuuriki army sounds unbeatable.

but remember Tailed beats are only as strong as their host when in Jinchuuriki mode.

If Madara could control the Jinchuuriki with Brain wash jutsu then imagine what havoc he could cause if he was to release them in Jinchuuriki version 2 mode, mini human form byuuji.

what I would like to see was/ is Pain with the byuuji sealed inside his 6 realms and one for (himself) Nagato; Muahahahaaa

but then again having new Jinchuuriki would mean each Jinchuuriki would be able to do unlimited amounts of jutsus not like Pains realms whom could only do on kind of jutsus...

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    I like where your going with this! Lets say that Sasuke wont be the host, but Rather he will control a tailed beast or a few with his Sharingan or MS if needed. He has demonstrated the ability through Manda and I know Manada is no tailed beast but genjutsu of Sasuke's calibur come on I don't really care for the guy and can tell you he is utterly untouchable in the genjutsu field.

To clarify I said Madara was very conniving, and methodical he was once feared as the most powerful foe to have ever faced and on a very large scale he still is. Look at how the Kage reacted when they seen him it was classic.

Madara does have a great chance of pulling off his schemes he only has two hosts to capture in Naruto and KB who we can say until its official may or may not be captured by Kisame. I would agree that there a threat but I really have to be objective in this debate because both sides are capable of victory and it will boil down to manpower and battle tactics and lets face it there sveral tacticians in the leaf village alone not to mention the other four villages.

Seeing a new set of foes at Madaras disposal would be sic as shitt but watching the already stablished heroes develope even further would be more mouth watering to me than anything else. I can't wait to see how Madara plans to do his thing with the beasts but rest assure he can and will us them to there fullest potential. Just keep in mind that Naruto will not and I mean will not be stripped of his Kyuubi, Naruto will learn things in the future that are going to blow our minds.:D
    woow the Sasuke fact... blew me away, nicely said how cool would it be to see Sasuke controlling the byuuji as puppets...

mmm yes Madara would be someone whom wont bluff... or maybe?

Itachi measured his strength and stated Madara is still a shell of his former self and Madara himself has admitted to having a weakness from when the 1st wounded him... Would he alone have the power to control all the Byuuji at once? if so and he is at his weakest point how epic must Madara and the 1st Hokage of been at there battle?

I am buzzing on the fact we have a epic battle a head off us... form here on it seems like nothing but hardcore action...

Madara would need to surly have a small village under him... but the strength of these clans in the village

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcomestoall View Post
    wow a Jinchuuriki army sounds unbeatable.

but remember Tailed beats are only as strong as their host when in Jinchuuriki mode.

If Madara could control the Jinchuuriki with Brain wash jutsu then imagine what havoc he could cause if he was to release them in Jinchuuriki version 2 mode, mini human form byuuji.

what I would like to see was/ is Pain with the byuuji sealed inside his 6 realms and one for (himself) Nagato; Muahahahaaa

but then again having new Jinchuuriki would mean each Jinchuuriki would be able to do unlimited amounts of jutsus not like Pains realms whom could only do on kind of jutsus...
    well yeah... but Im sure naruto will need to develop so much more if he has any chance with of beating Madra

sorry this was a lame reply, work meeting :P:P:P

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

What if it's a lie? Some of you said that Madara couldn't possibly control all 7-tailed beast because he is not strong enough, some of you stated that Madara won't risk making a strong jinchuriki (forgive me if spelling wrong) cause it might betray him. Now, what if its a hoax, He simply said "Don't forget, I still have 7 tailed beast...you won't stand a chance", he didn't say he is gonna use it, right?.What if its a ruse to put all 5 great villages in a defensive position, so that Madara can move freely behind the scene and executing some kind of hidden plan. Every village will fear that their village is the next target, they will bolster defense...............when they should actually charge towards Madara and stop him.

what do you think?

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ZGMFX1586Edea View Post
    What if it's a lie? Some of you said that Madara couldn't possibly control all 7-tailed beast because he is not strong enough, some of you stated that Madara won't risk making a strong jinchuriki (forgive me if spelling wrong) cause it might betray him. Now, what if its a hoax, He simply said "Don't forget, I still have 7 tailed beast...you won't stand a chance", he didn't say he is gonna use it, right?.What if its a ruse to put all 5 great villages in a defensive position, so that Madara can move freely behind the scene and executing some kind of hidden plan. Every village will fear that their village is the next target, they will bolster defense...............when they should actually charge towards Madara and stop him.

what do you think?

Thats a nice point of view...

Everything Madara has said has come to be true... I dont see Madara as someone dishonorable to lie about attacking in a Great Ninja war with the Tailed beasts if he wasnt going to...

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Don't overestimate the beasts. Remember the power level doesn't go like 1 tails + 8 tails = 9 tails. Its more like 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8=9 tails. Without the 8 and 9 tails Madara is still lacking a TON of fire power.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    not true. only the kyuubi holds infinate chakra
    I believe that that is an exaggeration. If you can recall, the Juubi was said to hold more chackra than the nine tailed fox. (I may have just convinced myself of it, but as of now, this I believe). I do know that the tailed beasts are all being of the chackra of the Juubi. So, I am pretty sure that the Juubi would have an even greater amount of chackra.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KAZEKAGE View Post
    I believe that that is an exaggeration. If you can recall, the Juubi was said to hold more chackra than the nine tailed fox. (I may have just convinced myself of it, but as of now, this I believe). I do know that the tailed beasts are all being of the chackra of the Juubi. So, I am pretty sure that the Juubi would have an even greater amount of chackra.
    very good point... Im to lazy to look it up...

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KAZEKAGE View Post
    It was said that the Kyuubi had near limitless chakra. I believe that each of the tailed beasts inherited certain powers of the Juubi, and the 9-tails inherited the strength, most of the chakra, and healing factor. I believe that the Juubi probably had like 3 times the Kyuubis chakra level, and that got split into the other tailed beasts. Its like when you see Naruto transform into the 3 tailed state, Sai says the air hurts around him because of that potent chakra. When you see Bee in the 7-tailed state, Sabu doesnt complain about the chakra potency because while the 7-tailed state may be stronger than Narutos 3-tailed state, the chakra doesnt have that potency because the 8-tails chakra isnt as dark as the Kyuubis.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Don't overestimate the beasts. Remember the power level doesn't go like 1 tails + 8 tails = 9 tails. Its more like 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8=9 tails. Without the 8 and 9 tails Madara is still lacking a TON of fire power.
    Well I wouldn't put it like THAT. But yeah I believe that as well. Probably six and seven tails could give a good fight for the Kyuubi.

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Maybe but think about it..There are some stronger but it depends on match up. If a good opponent is selected and it is a good match up for example Lightning against Earth / Water against Fire and so on yes it is possible to calculate like that. But think about the fact that it took the 4th to take down the 9 tails. And the 8 tails can as said be controlled by 1 man the Raikage. So 1 man with 7 Tailed beasts goes agasint 1 single village at a time they would be F***D big time. And i don't think Naruto can take all the tailed beasts at the same time. So if Madara is not bluffing there's gonna be some serious ass whooping.
    I think if Naruto had full control of the Fox, he could make his shadow clones go nine tails times a thousand.
    Imagine if just 3 clones could use the foxes power.
    Using multiple shadow clones already can channel sage chakra.
    Why would they not be able to channel Kyuubi chakra as well.

Status
    Above the law.

Team Hawk as Bijuu Holders... Bad Idea Because

1. Sasuke is the Only one by any chance to control the Bijuu al least the Nine Talied Fox

2. All of the Bijuu Will be released again because there is not seal on them. NAd even if madara puts the seal on them i bet you all of them will be mad stupid and pull of the seal in any battle even an easy one and when that happens it is done for the whole Shinobi world.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

no he wont or at the end hell be able to take naruto's kyuubi and for the first time, naruto will have to fight without his special chakras and etc.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I personally think he will just use the tailed beasts themselves. One thing, in the actual Naruto Manga we have not seem them. I mean by now we know about the four-tailed monkey and the six-tailed slug and all that, but in the actual manga we have not seen them and I am sure Kishimoto would put them in action so we get to see them in action. Otherwise it would have been a waste to put them in the manga at all. It would be interesting to see Gaara fight Shukaku, since Gaara knows its abilities I am sure he probably could take it down on his own. On top of that, if he sealed it into a host that would be very time consuming to have them train to use their beasts.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Wow I did not even think about that...That would be amazing because each clone would be like Kage level since its only a fraction of the originals power.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    It was said that the Kyuubi had near limitless chakra. I believe that each of the tailed beasts inherited certain powers of the Juubi, and the 9-tails inherited the strength, most of the chakra, and healing factor. I believe that the Juubi probably had like 3 times the Kyuubis chakra level, and that got split into the other tailed beasts. Its like when you see Naruto transform into the 3 tailed state, Sai says the air hurts around him because of that potent chakra. When you see Bee in the 7-tailed state, Sabu doesnt complain about the chakra potency because while the 7-tailed state may be stronger than Narutos 3-tailed state, the chakra doesnt have that potency because the 8-tails chakra isnt as dark as the Kyuubis.

I agree with you.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

He could just try to somehow fuse the captured tailed beast's and end up using the creature for battle.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I don't see him sending just raw beast cause they could just get re seal again and them the cycle would just continue. Maybe Madara could just give away some power. like how Nagito could send his chakra to the the bodies something like that. Disposable junnukuri's

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

cant wait to see what he has in plan

Page 3 of 3 « First 123