Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

Re: Madara's Jinchuuriki Army?

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Maybe but think about it..There are some stronger but it depends on match up. If a good opponent is selected and it is a good match up for example Lightning against Earth / Water against Fire and so on yes it is possible to calculate like that. But think about the fact that it took the 4th to take down the 9 tails. And the 8 tails can as said be controlled by 1 man the Raikage. So 1 man with 7 Tailed beasts goes agasint 1 single village at a time they would be F***D big time. And i don't think Naruto can take all the tailed beasts at the same time. So if Madara is not bluffing there's gonna be some serious ass whooping.
    I think if Naruto had full control of the Fox, he could make his shadow clones go nine tails times a thousand.
    Imagine if just 3 clones could use the foxes power.
    Using multiple shadow clones already can channel sage chakra.
    Why would they not be able to channel Kyuubi chakra as well.

Status
    Above the law.

Team Hawk as Bijuu Holders... Bad Idea Because

1. Sasuke is the Only one by any chance to control the Bijuu al least the Nine Talied Fox

2. All of the Bijuu Will be released again because there is not seal on them. NAd even if madara puts the seal on them i bet you all of them will be mad stupid and pull of the seal in any battle even an easy one and when that happens it is done for the whole Shinobi world.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

no he wont or at the end hell be able to take naruto's kyuubi and for the first time, naruto will have to fight without his special chakras and etc.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I personally think he will just use the tailed beasts themselves. One thing, in the actual Naruto Manga we have not seem them. I mean by now we know about the four-tailed monkey and the six-tailed slug and all that, but in the actual manga we have not seen them and I am sure Kishimoto would put them in action so we get to see them in action. Otherwise it would have been a waste to put them in the manga at all. It would be interesting to see Gaara fight Shukaku, since Gaara knows its abilities I am sure he probably could take it down on his own. On top of that, if he sealed it into a host that would be very time consuming to have them train to use their beasts.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Wow I did not even think about that...That would be amazing because each clone would be like Kage level since its only a fraction of the originals power.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    It was said that the Kyuubi had near limitless chakra. I believe that each of the tailed beasts inherited certain powers of the Juubi, and the 9-tails inherited the strength, most of the chakra, and healing factor. I believe that the Juubi probably had like 3 times the Kyuubis chakra level, and that got split into the other tailed beasts. Its like when you see Naruto transform into the 3 tailed state, Sai says the air hurts around him because of that potent chakra. When you see Bee in the 7-tailed state, Sabu doesnt complain about the chakra potency because while the 7-tailed state may be stronger than Narutos 3-tailed state, the chakra doesnt have that potency because the 8-tails chakra isnt as dark as the Kyuubis.

I agree with you.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

He could just try to somehow fuse the captured tailed beast's and end up using the creature for battle.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I don't see him sending just raw beast cause they could just get re seal again and them the cycle would just continue. Maybe Madara could just give away some power. like how Nagito could send his chakra to the the bodies something like that. Disposable junnukuri's

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

cant wait to see what he has in plan

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234