People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Si I'm not sure how this section works but I'm going to yolo it anyway....

So cards on the table it's 4am right now and I'm hammered... But I want some third party opinions on what happened today with me and this girl.

So background, me and this girl met at a friend of a friends Halloween party and haven't really talked again until this semester. A few days ago I text her and invite her to a party my room mates and I are having, to which she responded she is busy. But then after she says she's busy she randomly keeps texting me for the next 5 hours while I am sending her very flirtatious texts. But as I send her a flirtatious text she responds with by mentioning she has a boyfriend and now I don't know where she's coming from. She started the whole text chat after my invite and it lasts for hours after it, I kinda like this girl, but am committed to be a gentleman and not tempting her to break up with her bf no matter how much I like her.

What's the right thing ? Innocently texting her and inviting her to our parties and hoping she breaks up with her bf and I somehow land her, or to cut off contact with her till she is single?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!

Re: Si I'm not sure how this section works but I'm going to yolo it anyway....

Love Is Dangerous
    It's So Poisonous

Kirasaka and Natsuki FTW chad062388's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watashi no tsuma wa doko desu
    ka?!

Just let whatever happens, happen.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im not that interested.....

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    How Do You Kill The Undead?

cut contact, respecting another's relationship is the best thing. you wouldn't want someone making a move on your girl would you?

plus no contact makes the other person curious. ignoring the one you like really does work iv'e done it plenty, and you either get the girl or you realize they really don't want you

Last edited by gas83091; 02-03-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who the heck is grim anyway?
    who are they:kakashi ms,
    KamuiShiryu,
    Noobastank
    well say something

Last edited by godzillard; 02-03-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

follow your dharma, do the right thing at the right time when you are supposed to. wouldn't think too much bout it if i were you though mate. u know what u think is the right thing to do so follow through. No one will judge wrongly for being a good man. respect the bro code. in other words get it in !!!! lol jk

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A friend of mine actually made a chick brake up with her BF. It was cool for them although they broke up like in a month.

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

She wants you, she wouldn't have texted with you so much otherwise, continue to invite her to stuff, play it cool...the time to strike will reveal itself eventually

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cut the contact. She has a boyfriend> if she is contacting another guy she probably just wants to troll or make her boyfriend jealous.

There is still the possibility left she will get so mad and curious when you ignore her that she gets a crush on you. Then she will break up with her boyfriend by herself. :D