Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    It's that or the Rinnegan from the other Zetsu...in fact, I think Jugo just ate it...

    Anyway, I think Sasuke would be a fool not to take the Chakra, with BM activated Sasuke doesn't stand a chance really.
    If A could dodge Amaterasu, and Naruto could dodge A's punch, then it's fair to say that Naruto could dodge it too.
    Unless the EMS made it faster, well, we'll see about that.

    The EMS alone doesn't necessarily afford Sasuke instant God level, it's more of a way to use the Mangekyo's abilities without further damage to the person's eyesight.
    How do I know this? Madara has used the EMS himself and it doesn't look to different.
    I don't know. Perhaps it merges the abilities of the two sets of Sharingan embedded into it, sort of like how Madara's Susanoo appears to be two stitched together, so maybe the Amaterasu with EMS will be twice as fast or devastating?
    (I remember seeing someone that had drawn Sasuke if he absorbed his Susanoo and got a kind of BM cloak)


    At any rate, fans of Naruto, be it Sasuke fans, Itachi fans or even Sakura fans will admit that BM Naruto is definitely something for Sasuke to fear, so why not take the Chakra?
    It'd be kinda appropriate if you think about it you know? Naruto's Yang, Sasuke Ying?
    Plus this would put them on literally the same level, it would make the final battle all the more epic.


    I can imagine them fighting until they're on their last legs, exhausting both their BMs respectively,
    using all of the skills and techniques they have accumulated over the series until their battle, fighting for hours, days even, until one gives in...
    And at the end of it all...Chidori vs Rasengan!


    Naruto will win obviously, doesn't take a fanboy to realise that (Which i'm not, Gaara of the phunk all the way!) sorry this isn't 'Sasuke Shippuden' is it? That or it's a draw, a very close one at that.

    Regardless of who wins, the final fight WILL be epic. Agreed?
    All fans of Naruto should at least be able to agree on that if nothing else.

    Thoughts?
     
         
    Last edited by GwemBaba; 02-02-2013 at 11:45 PM.

  • #2
    Member 9 tails uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    9 tails uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    planada
    Posts
    782
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    to much pride and, no. not trying to be rude but i wouldent like it because then naruto would also get an eye power up
     
         

  • #3
    Kirasaka and Natsuki FTW chad062388's Avatar
    Status
    chad062388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    with Megumi and Shion
    Posts
    2,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watashi no tsuma wa doko desu
    ka?!
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    The final fight will indeed be quite epic but imo Sasuke is too stubborn and/or proud to take Naruto's/Kurama's chakra.
     
         

  • #4
    The Professor Forget Me Not's Avatar
    Status
    Forget Me Not is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apathetic
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    I don't think Sasuke would mind getting a piece of Kurama's chakra.

    If he does receive it perhaps he'll use it to power up his katana, putting its cutting prowess on par with Orochimaru's Sword of Kusanagi.
     
         

  • #5
    Thinker AnglePrey's Avatar
    Status
    AnglePrey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    perceived reality
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    it's plausible and surprisingly likely. i guess the reason I haven't considered it happening, is it just feels wrong for sasuke to get not just what he didn't work for, but something that was sacrificed for his biggest enemy, naruto. if he gets it, i'd feel like he stole it rather than earned it.

    i do think, though, that he'll either get that or the rinnegan. not both, though. the opportunity is too great not to get one or the other.
     
         

  • #6
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Hmmm well you have a point there but minato won't give it to sasuke only to use it against his son unless sasuke gets it through other means like oro edoing/controlling him into givingit to sasuke......
     
         

  • #7
    Member JDuzumaki92's Avatar
    Status
    JDuzumaki92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Naruto has the sage's body while Sasuke has the sages eyes. It wouldn't exactly be even if Sasuke got both the eyes and Kurama's chakra.
     
         

  • #8
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglePrey View Post
    it's plausible and surprisingly likely. i guess the reason I haven't considered it happening, is it just feels wrong for sasuke to get not just what he didn't work for, but something that was sacrificed for his biggest enemy, naruto. if he gets it, i'd feel like he stole it rather than earned it.

    i do think, though, that he'll either get that or the rinnegan. not both, though. the opportunity is too great not to get one or the other.
    He never really earned many of his power ups
     
         

  • #9
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    Posts
    2,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    shudup about kuramas chakra minato doesnt have it
     
         

  • #10
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDuzumaki92 View Post
    Naruto has the sage's body while Sasuke has the sages eyes. It wouldn't exactly be even if Sasuke got both the eyes and Kurama's chakra.
    Fair enough but the chakra isn't given by the sage is it?
     
         

  • #11
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    He won't get the Rinnegan nor Kurama's Yin chakra. EMS is already enough to match current Naruto, Sasuke just hasn't tapped into it's power yet, cause he hasn't been in an all out fight.
     
         

  • #12
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    sasuke will be the next sage of 6 path with EMS,lightning release,yin kurama chakra,Amaterasu ,fire release,Itachi legendary item,Perfect susano,Blaze release etc
     
         

  • #13
    Persona-user Naoya Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Naoya Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Honestly, I expect Naruto to fully gain the Nine tails chakra. And Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan.

    Therefore making Sasuke and Naruto both a reincarnation of the SO6P
    With Sasuke being ''The eyes'' and Naruto being ''The body''

    For now it's nothing more than a theory though.
     
         

  • #14
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    Posts
    2,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    how could minato have kurama chakra when it was sealed in his body which is birried elsewhere. and after his body decays the chakra was released giving birth o sora damit.
     
         

  • #15
    Good to be a Wangster Derrick Rose fan's Avatar
    Status
    Derrick Rose fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    In jail
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    I'll tell you again like the other 2 times on the same threads you made...NO
     
         

  • #16
    Thinker AnglePrey's Avatar
    Status
    AnglePrey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    perceived reality
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by GwemBaba View Post
    He never really earned many of his power ups
    considered, but at least it was all given by someone who intended it to be for him (itachi).

    it would feel wrong, say, if sasuke leeched his next powerup off naruto, which is basically what would be happening if he took it from minato, because up until now, the ninetails belongs to naruto and naruto alone.
     
         
    Last edited by AnglePrey; 02-02-2013 at 11:59 PM.

  • #17
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Naruto = power of the body
    Sasuke = power of the eyes

    Thats how its meant to be, so nope.
     
         

  • #18
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    ---
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    sasuke will be the next sage of 6 path with EMS,lightning release,yin kurama chakra,Amaterasu ,fire release,Itachi legendary item,Perfect susano,Blaze release etc
    seems legit.
     
         

  • #19
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Minato View Post
    Honestly, I expect Naruto to fully gain the Nine tails chakra. And Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan.

    Therefore making Sasuke and Naruto both a reincarnation of the SO6P
    With Sasuke being ''The eyes'' and Naruto being ''The body''

    For now it's nothing more than a theory though.
    A good one at that.
     
         

  • #20
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    It's definitely possible, I wouldn't mind if that happened.
     
         

  • #21
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick Rose fan View Post
    I'll tell you again like the other 2 times on the same threads you made...NO
    Don't hit me, sorry!
     
         

  • #22
    Good to be a Wangster Derrick Rose fan's Avatar
    Status
    Derrick Rose fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    In jail
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by GwemBaba View Post
    Don't hit me, sorry!
    Derick Rose mad now

    But seriously stop spamming
     
         
    Last edited by Derrick Rose fan; 02-03-2013 at 12:05 AM.

  • #23
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick Rose fan View Post
    Derick Rose mad now

    But seriously stop spamming
    I'm not but?
     
         

  • #24
    Member dhaoracle's Avatar
    Status
    dhaoracle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    666
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by GwemBaba View Post
    It's that or the Rinnegan from the other Zetsu...in fact, I think Jugo just ate it...

    Anyway, I think Sasuke would be a fool not to take the Chakra, with BM activated Sasuke doesn't stand a chance really.
    If A could dodge Amaterasu, and Naruto could dodge A's punch, then it's fair to say that Naruto could dodge it too.
    Unless the EMS made it faster, well, we'll see about that.

    The EMS alone doesn't necessarily afford Sasuke instant God level, it's more of a way to use the Mangekyo's abilities without further damage to the person's eyesight.
    How do I know this? Madara has used the EMS himself and it doesn't look to different.
    I don't know. Perhaps it merges the abilities of the two sets of Sharingan embedded into it, sort of like how Madara's Susanoo appears to be two stitched together, so maybe the Amaterasu with EMS will be twice as fast or devastating?
    (I remember seeing someone that had drawn Sasuke if he absorbed his Susanoo and got a kind of BM cloak)


    At any rate, fans of Naruto, be it Sasuke fans, Itachi fans or even Sakura fans will admit that BM Naruto is definitely something for Sasuke to fear, so why not take the Chakra?
    It'd be kinda appropriate if you think about it you know? Naruto's Yang, Sasuke Ying?
    Plus this would put them on literally the same level, it would make the final battle all the more epic.


    I can imagine them fighting until they're on their last legs, exhausting both their BMs respectively,
    using all of the skills and techniques they have accumulated over the series until their battle, fighting for hours, days even, until one gives in...
    And at the end of it all...Chidori vs Rasengan!


    Naruto will win obviously, doesn't take a fanboy to realise that (Which i'm not, Gaara of the phunk all the way!) sorry this isn't 'Sasuke Shippuden' is it? That or it's a draw, a very close one at that.

    Regardless of who wins, the final fight WILL be epic. Agreed?
    All fans of Naruto should at least be able to agree on that if nothing else.

    Thoughts?
    I have one question. How is he going to take the chakra if no one but Jiraiya, Naruto ad a handful of frogs only knows that only half of Kurama's chakra is stored within Minato and Naruto???
     
         

  • #25
    Good to be a Wangster Derrick Rose fan's Avatar
    Status
    Derrick Rose fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    In jail
     

    Re: Does no one else think Sasuke will get the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by GwemBaba View Post
    I'm not but?
    Whatever you say

    Sasuke is known for visual power like that one person said up there somewhere

    I'm out.. it stupid when you have to explain it to the same person and same/similar threads
     
         
    Last edited by Derrick Rose fan; 02-03-2013 at 12:12 AM.

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •