Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Good Morning! [Open]

Your rules

Six in sig.

(I won't reply straight away... probably tonight sometime.)

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 02-03-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....

Re: Good Morning! [Open]

You can chose who goes first?

Last edited by Nathan.; 02-03-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Sorry I took so long, you can go first.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingjay View Post
    Sorry I took so long, you can go first.

Hello there, it seems we have not met, my name is Castiel. It is a pleasure to have this fight with this morning.

Castiel stands up from sitting waiting for someone to face me, as he stands he says to himself;
    "Lets see what she has got."
    Castiel grabs out from his back pocket two shuriken with his left hand, as he grabs out the shuriken he puts his futon chakra into the weapons, then without warning Castiel throws the wind infused shuriken at you, the shuriken are sharper and spin much faster then they would.
    "Hopefully it isn't over just as we started."

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

"You'll block that, I hope."

[/FONT]

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Seeing the shuriken flying at her Maren spits a thick globule of mud at the oncoming projectiles, the mud would stick to the shuriken and slow them massively as well as weighing them down. The flight paths would then change and the shuriken would drop harmlessly at Maren's feet, at which point she steps over the two harmless rolling blades.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Maren then holds her right hand out in front of her and begins to release a flurry of lightning bolts from the hand.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

"Back at ya."

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 02-04-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Seeing the shuriken flying at her Maren spits a thick globule of mud at the oncoming projectiles, the mud would stick to the shuriken and slow them massively as well as weighing them down. The flight paths would then change and the shuriken would drop harmlessly at Maren's feet, at which point she steps over the two harmless rolling blades.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Maren then holds her right hand out in front of her and begins to release a flurry of lightning bolts from the hand.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

"Back at ya."
    "Ah, so you're are stronger then that. Lighting."
    Castiel, holds his hands out and sends his raiton chakra into them, thus doing that he generates a small wall of lighting, just taller them him. The wall has enough power to protect him from your flurry of lighting bolts, both the jutsu's cancel each other you.
    "Too easy."
    Cas, then gathers a small amount of katon chakra in his mouth then releases two small balls of fire towards you.
    "Hope I'm not going to easy on you."

(Raiton no Heki) – Lightning Release Wall
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

(Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Dragon Flame Blitz
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

As the flame balls are released Maren performs a single handseal and a whirlwind of flame erupts around her body, the whirlwind blocks the oncoming fireballs and then leaves Maren's body as it begins to spiral towards you ever so slightly depleted in size due to the impacts of the lesser balls of flame.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

With the fire travelling towards her opponent Maren then (in the cover of the flames) performs another handseal and sends a netted blade of wind chakra hurtling towards her opponent, the wind catches the flames and each of the thin blades which make up the net are set ablaze as they travel through the fire. The wind would reach you just before the flames but would be fairly unnoticeable as it travels with flames itself.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Maren then slams her hands on the ground and forms a large amount of water in the sky 20 feet above her opponent, the water would fall and land some time after the other techniques reach you, however it is because of this delay that you would most likely not see the attack coming and would think Maren had ended her move after the wind bullet.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Since this is spar and i like how you are going at it I will be rude enough to intrude, Nathan, Dragon Flame Blitz is only Short ranged technique so it wouldn't get to TGOF

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

>_> *Appears*

C'mon mig, yea its short, but they were having fun so leave it be.... ~_~

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    Since this is spar and i like how you are going at it I will be rude enough to intrude, Nathan, Dragon Flame Blitz is only Short ranged technique so it wouldn't get to TGOF
    Sh*t, I feel like an idiot. Meh, we'll just continue.

As the flame balls are released Maren performs a single handseal and a whirlwind of flame erupts around her body, the whirlwind blocks the oncoming fireballs and then leaves Maren's body as it begins to spiral towards you ever so slightly depleted in size due to the impacts of the lesser balls of flame.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

With the fire travelling towards her opponent Maren then (in the cover of the flames) performs another handseal and sends a netted blade of wind chakra hurtling towards her opponent, the wind catches the flames and each of the thin blades which make up the net are set ablaze as they travel through the fire. The wind would reach you just before the flames but would be fairly unnoticeable as it travels with flames itself.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Maren then slams her hands on the ground and forms a large amount of water in the sky 20 feet above her opponent, the water would fall and land some time after the other techniques reach you, however it is because of this delay that you would most likely not see the attack coming and would think Maren had ended her move after the wind bullet.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    Yeah I realize I made a mistake (pointed out by Mig), up to you if you want to keep this going. I'm not fussed. If you do, I'm going to post my counter now.

"Flame/wind combo. Not bad"
    I channel my doton chakra into the earth below making a fine sand, then I slip though it, just dodging your wind/fire combo, I dig though the ground.
    "Phew that was close."
    I dig around, and I try and feel your pressure, as I do I pop up from the earth, about mid-range behind you.
    As your back is turned, I perform three hand seals, and release a thick purple fog, that with it strength it knocks you over.
    Note: Takes the fog one turn to 100% form, but it can still knock you over.
    "Dark release time!"

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Meiton Kemuri) Dark Release: Dark Smoke
    Range: Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: -
    Description: The user preforms three hand seals, and then gathers up dark chakra into there mouth. Then they blow out a thick purple smoke like fog that has such force that it can down medium to large trees within it's path. This technique also drains the chakra of whoever is caught into it. The smoke like fog is so dense that only very high ranked wind techniques are able to blow it away. The fog drains enough chakra that the victim is only able to use A-rank and below techniques.
    Note: Takes the fog one turn to form.
    Note: The fog lasts for 3 turns once formed.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match.
    Note: S-rank wind techniques are the only techniques able to blow away the smoke like fog.
    Note: Person trapped in the fog can only use A-rank and below techniques for two turns.
    Note: Can only be taught by Nathan.

Last edited by Nathan.; 02-04-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

. That is no reason to stop it, i mean this wouldn't really effect the battle

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Seeing her fire/wind combo travel past her opponents position Maren cancels her water attack and stays alert for any signs of movement. As she turns around in search of her opponent Maren notices her opponent rising from the ground behind her and therefore turns around, as she turns her opponent releases a cloud of purple fog, unfamiliar with dark release and unsure of the styles strengths and weaknesses Maren decides that it would be good for her to explore the limits of this fog, by backing off to long range Maren is able to calculate the fogs speed of movement as well as its boundaries, forming a handseal in preparation for the dark cloud of smoke to reach her Maren notices the cloud thinning and eventually stopping before it reaches her. The mid-range reach of the cloud means she is able to relax and drop her handseal. With the cloud blocking her from his view Maren decides it is her time to move, firstly Maren must regain knowledge of her opponents position, to do this she performs a short sequence of handseals and causes it to rain, this rain allows her to sense her opponents whereabouts on the other side of the thick fog.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

With the rain falling and her new understanding of her opponents position on the battlefield as well as the limits of the fog to either side she begins her attack. With the fog being visibly so dense she decides it best to stay away from any full bodied elements and thinks it best to stick with intangible for now, with this theory in her mind she stamps her foot on the ground and creates a long tunnel underground between her and her opponent, she then proceeds to spit fire into the tunnel and allow it to travel through the tunnel as lava. Once she is satisfied that the lava is in position she performs a single handseal and the lava erupts from beneath her opponent engulfing him in the molten substance.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater

Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Whilst the lav burns through her opponents flesh Maren takes three steps to the left and slams her hands down on the ground releasing a strong lightning current hurtling along the ground through the fog, as the fog is so thick and dark the lightning would be more or less untraceable as it traveled through the thick smog, the purple would easily douse any light which the lightning could emit. As the lightning nears the opponent it splits into four separate tendrils roughly 3 feet apart from each other in order to emerge from the fog at different points making dodging the technique harder should the opponent still be living.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 02-05-2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Didn't bold my last jutsu... felt wrong.