Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...

(Insert Japanese name here)| Bo-bobo- King of the Nose hairs

OH YEAH!!

Basic Information
    Name : Bo-bobo
    Nickname : King of the Nose hairs
    Clan : N/A
    Looks : Bo-bobo is very swarthy and musclebound, sporting his trademark sunglasses and a large golden Afro. He also has two squirrels living in his Afro. His choice of clothing is always bizarre but is usually seen in a blue shirt with black jeans pants from when he was a child, thus leading to the reason why it looks so tight on him. He also wears nature made penny loafers.

Personality : Defining Bo-bobo's personality can be difficult. He is an unpredictable person, not even his allies are aware of what he will do next. However, when he is not involved with one of his antics, he manages to retain a semi-serious composure, though he is very sensitive; even the slightest put-down can make him depressive. Bo-bobo's personality becomes increasingly more serious when he is faced with strong opponents. He cares very deeply for his friends despite his violent tendencies toward some of them for acting stupid.
    Village Info.
    Village of Birth : N/A
    Village of Alliance : Iwagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank : S-class
    Specialty : N/A
    Elements :
    Earth Release-needs training

Your Ninjutsu :
    (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
    Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
    History :
    Tale of the True King of the Nose hairs

Bo-bobo was abandoned as an infant in the middle of the desert of Suna. He was one day picked up by sholin monk named Liu Kang. Liu took young Bo-bobo to his cabin located outside of Suna thinking that one day he could pass on his teachings and techniques of Jun Fan to the young boy. After 27 years of training, Bo-bobo had became a full fledged sholin warrior experience in the arts of not only Jun Fan but also Pao Chui, Karate, Jeet Kune Do, Choy Lay Fut, Monkey, and Dragon. On his death bed, Lui Kang told Bo-bobo about his parents whereabouts. Bo-bobo had always wanted to know the real reason why his parents left him to die in the deserts of Suna. Lui Kang hand him a piece of paper with a drawing of two stones and his parents names. Bo-bobo was confused and demanded more explanation on how this drawing supposed to help him. But, before he could say a word Lui Kang told him "I have fate in you Bobobo; I know you will find them", Lui Kang then passed away peacefully with Bo-bobo on his side mourning his death. After a few minutes of grieving over his master's death, he then went and started packing food, supplies and weaponry for his long walk to this unknown place of two stones.

Days later, Bo-bobo saw three kids been cornered by a band of rouge ninjas armed with lethal weapons. Bo-bobo quickly swoop in and dispatched all the ninjas of their weaponry and submit them to fleeing away for their worthless lives. The kids were in awe of how Bo-bobo handled the situation and praised his art. Then Out of no where, a man jumped in front of the children and praised Bo-bobo of his strength and speed. Bo-bobo then recognized the symbol on the strange man forehead. Bo-bobo then proceeds on to show the man the piece of paper with the drawing. The man then informs Bo-bobo that this symbol represents the village of Iwagakure and its ninjas, such as himself. Bo-bobo demanded the Iwagukure ninja to take him to this place at once. The man wasted no time as he was happy to know that Bo-bobo wanted to go there.

As soon as the guards let Bo-bobo through the gates of Iwagakure, he abruptly asked the Iwa ninja where he could find the records of people who live in Iwagakure. The Iwa ninja pointed to a tall stone building in where the Tsuchikage office is located. As Bo-bobo ran to the building, two guards were waiting outside ready to stop him but Bo-bobo quickly got rid of them with his hand to hand combat and burst through the doors of the building.

As he reached to the Tsuchikage office, he showed him the names of his parents and ask for thier location. A plethora of Iwa ninjas then rushed in the office and waited for the Tsuchikage orders to attack Bo-bobo. The Tsuchikage told them to drop their stance and stand back as he focused his attention to Bo-bobo and tells him,"I don't know who brought your blonde Afro ass here to this village but I do know if you don't leave now I would be force to do it,and trust me you dont even want to see what I'm gonna do to you." Bo-bobo got on his knees and dramatically cries and apologize to the Tsuchikage and tells him that all he wanted to do is find his parents who abandoned him as a child. The Tsuchikage was annoyed at the fact that a grown man such as Bo-bobo was crying and decided to help him if only he would stop.

After searching through the cabinets of files, the Tsuchikage tells Bo-bobo that his parents left the village five years ago without leaving a trace of where they might be. Bo-bobo was sadden by the news and heads out through the door. At the last second as Bo-bobo walk through the door, the Iwa ninja that he helped told the Tsuchikage of what he have done and asked him if Bo-bobo can become a ninja. The Tsuchikage offered Bo-bobo the chance to become an Iwa ninja so that his chances of finding his parents would be favorable. Bo-bobo think for moment as he didn't liked the idea of being a ninja because they are just tools made for war and bloodshed, but then he realized the bigger picture of increasing his probability of finding his parents. Bobobo agreed and took the required test to become a official ninja of Iwagakure.

Bo-bobo passed with flying colors and impress not only Iwa ninjas but the Tsuchikage himself. After Bo-bobo was promoted to Jonin, he walked outside and shouted throughout the village,"I Bo-bobo of Iwagukure, King of Nose hairs,and pupil of the Legendary Lui Kang will not only devote my life to finding my parents but I would also help this village rise through the ashes and start a new era in which we are on top of the ninja world.

Other

Weaponry
    Dragon Sword

Nunchaku

Picture[s] :

Theme Song and Background Music :

Battles

Won : N/A
    Lost : N/A

~Approved~ you can't use those squirrels for anything, have fun RPing.

Last edited by Caliburn; 02-20-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Re: (Insert Japanese name here)| Bo-bobo- King of the Nose hairs

No he didn't!!!
    :sy:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    No he didn't!!!
    :sy:
    What, isn't Bo-bobo allowed? :ghehe:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Err nice bio :3 don't' mind Gecko he's jealous cause all his bios look like poo

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Quote Originally Posted by jp71395 View Post
    What, isn't Bo-bobo allowed? :ghehe:
    no he's to boss for this forum._.
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    Err nice bio :3 don't' mind Gecko he's jealous cause all his bios look like poo
    this is true

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

THIS IS THE MOST EPIC BIO EVER!

I'm so sad I didn't think of it.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.

~Approved~

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by NagatoManiac View Post
    ~Approved~

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    THIS IS THE MOST EPIC BIO EVER!

I'm so sad I didn't think of it.

Thankyou both, I really do hope it gets approved cause it took me all night just to write the history.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

this bio is so wrong on so many levels but also so right,im totally mind f*cked well done