Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're allowed to conduct one study under specific circumstances. (Read more inside)

This is all theoretical, let me expand on this.

Circumstances: No government regulation (meaning they can't stop what you're doing/know you're conducting said study no matter how large scale it may be), You're given any tools you wish at your disposal regardless of how rare/common they are/it is, You have no morality (meaning you don't care what happens to your test subjects, you have no emotional attachment to them. They could be emotionally damaged, psychologically damage, physically damaged, dead, etc. and it wouldn't phase you in the slightest), It doesn't matter if the study is legal/illegal.

My answer's a little dark so read only at your own risk, but I feel an example would help show what kind of answers I want. I would test the limits of people, mothers specifically. I would take a mother and her child (one year old give or take 1-2 months) and put them in an isolated room with a stranger. The stranger would be strapped to a chair and cannot escape, the child would be strapped to a machine (I'll get into functionality of the machine later) and the mother is given a gun. The mother has to shoot and kill the stranger or her child is repeatedly stabbed (in non-vital organs) until the child bleeds out and dies. If the mother does manage to kill this stranger, she's greeted two minutes later by another stranger strapped to a chair who she has to kill. Continue this process until the mother simply cannot kill anyone else and she has to watch her child die. Then release this ex-mother into society and see what the loss of a loved one and the guilt of murder has on her everyday life. Do this to either 100-1000 other mothers and take an average of what exactly love is worth (in terms of life) and exempt any mothers who commit suicide during the study.

>.> I'm not too normal. So what exactly would you do given these circumstances?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: You're allowed to conduct one study under specific circumstances. (Read more insi

That's...hilarious.

I have no idea what I'd test

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Re: You're allowed to conduct one study under specific circumstances. (Read more insi

Someone had a Saw movie marathon...lawl.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

~_~ You have a sick mind

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

Congratulations you are now on an FBI watch list.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the edge of breaking
    down♪

Ironically I would probably put the fat man and the railroad experiment to some real testing.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pavaneo's test, despite being twisted, interests me.

My test is kinda simple. Take two groups of people. One group will have newborns and the other will be exact clones of the first group, parents and newborns. I'll take the two groups and put them in two environments that are the same. Two cities that are exactly the same. The first group will educate their newborns about sex from a very early age along with the other things they would normally learn. The second will wait until the normal age that they tell their kids about sex.

The purpose of the test is to see how learning about sex earlier affects a child's personality