Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what army?

i'm just curious i'm not sure if anyone thought of it.. but what army does pain even have? a few akatsuki members? and lets just say his one village and its against 5 great ninja countries..

please comment

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Re: what army?

Quote Originally Posted by ngking1 View Post
    i'm just curious i'm not sure if anyone thought of it.. but what army does pain even have? a few akatsuki members? and lets just say his one village and its against 5 great ninja countries..

please comment
    Pein is dead -_- and Iwa isn't part of Akatsuki anymore (if it ever was part of it).

If you mean Tobi he only has Taka, 7 tailed beasts, Zetsu and Kisame for so far as we know now.

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-12-2009 at 09:21 AM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

correct!
    MAdara will rely on the 7 beasts

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Pein is dead -_- and Iwa isn't part of Akatsuki anymore (if it ever was part of it).

If you mean Tobi he only has Taka, 7 tailed beasts, Zetsu and Kisame for so far as we know now.
    Yes indeed Pein is dead. And yes the village isn't part of Akatsuki because Pein and Konan were the guradians and Konan is in allegiance with Naruto so no village for Madara(Tobi) but when you have 7 tailed beasts that can level an entire village in an instant it ain't "You and what army?" comes to mind.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

rember all the cash they have made i think tobi can buy a lot og ninja's for that mabye one of the small village's and we no that pein had a plan where he sold them self for the high's price and there for i think pein have bought ppl to join

and tobi have the comand now and we know that he is very smart there for we know that he has somthing big and he also know that 7 ppl cant win agains 5 grat's N....

in the next chapter we gonna se he army and i think his army has alot of ppl with kakkei genkai....

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i just think that kabuto might be on his side

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey people go re-read the manga, pain was a kage of a village will its own ninja system and when he died, madana took his place so he does have an army plus how knows what other villages are loyal to madana

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    Hey people go re-read the manga, pain was a kage of a village will its own ninja system and when he died, madana took his place so he does have an army plus how knows what other villages are loyal to madana
    Yeah, he bsically could say that he's Pein now, since nobody has seen Pein before

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure it was konan who bbecame the kage after pein

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was konan who bbecame the kage after pein
    Yes it is konan. And konans face is known around the village.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

GO BACK TO THE MANGA WHEN Kisame WAS TALKING TO WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS TOBI UNTIL HE TOOK OFF HIS MASK, Madara SAID HE WAS A KAGE OF A HIDDEN VILLAGE. I WILL LOOK FOR THE CHAPTER AND POST IT, BUT HE IS A KAGE OF A VILLAGE. AND THAT VILLAGE HAS NINJA, WITH MADARA'S SKILL HE COULD TRAIN SOME STRONG NINJA AND HAVE POSSIBLE HOST IN MIND.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You Telling Me Tobi Is Bold So I Wouldnt Sleep On His Techniques Or Plans

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by tjitzur View Post
    rember all the cash they have made i think tobi can buy a lot og ninja's for that mabye one of the small village's and we no that pein had a plan where he sold them self for the high's price and there for i think pein have bought ppl to join

and tobi have the comand now and we know that he is very smart there for we know that he has somthing big and he also know that 7 ppl cant win agains 5 grat's N....

in the next chapter we gonna se he army and i think his army has alot of ppl with kakkei genkai....
    It'd be great if Kishi could tie in part of the original goals of Akatsuki back into the storyline. Mercenaries and whatnot. They've been in operation for a while now so they must have a large some of money somewhere. Though it'd be funny if Kakuza, who was known as the "Treasurer of Akatsuki", was in charge of keeping the money in a safe location and with his death meant they couldn't locate it

GO BACK TO THE MANGA WHEN Kisame WAS TALKING TO WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS TOBI UNTIL HE TOOK OFF HIS MASK, Madara SAID HE WAS A KAGE OF A HIDDEN VILLAGE. I WILL LOOK FOR THE CHAPTER AND POST IT, BUT HE IS A KAGE OF A VILLAGE. AND THAT VILLAGE HAS NINJA, WITH MADARA'S SKILL HE COULD TRAIN SOME STRONG NINJA AND HAVE POSSIBLE HOST IN MIND.
    Madara was the 'former' Mizukage. Obviously the current Mizukage is in the current arc.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He'll send an army of Goomba's and Koopa Trooper's to invade all five nations and put the 7 bijuu he has now into castle's.

If you couldn't tell, I'm being Sarcastic.

You know, he'll just whip out about a million nameless minions. (Imagine the little tiny minions from Halo who talk smack and shoot at you but once you take out their leader they run around like douches, thats where I'm taking this. Just Imagine them being a little taller and wielding a Kunai instead of a gun.)

Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post

ha i like the ONLY part. only 7 tailed beasts..

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

let's think,

madara has 7 beasts, which control different elemtns or have vast amounts of chakra.

sand, steam, lava is what we know. Then we have a giant turtle which is ubeatable on water. Then we have a slug which may have one of the mizukages kekke genkai like the water radical yoton. Then we have the seven tails, loads of chakra and power.

Then we have zetsu, which can go to any location at awsome speeds can split in two and makes spores which then absorb your chakra and can be used to recover his teammates chakra.

Then we have kisame, a guy with sword that can abosrb chakra and shave skin off. And, let's don't forget his mastery of suiton. And he mut have somthing under his sleeves.

Then we have taka...karin the useless which u can bite to fully recover(and how knows what would happen if you bite her in the stomach which is believed to be the heart of chakra system?). Then suigetsu the swordless,who can turn into water and never seem to be able to actually die. IMO he may fight chojuro in a next future). The juugo the master fo curse-mark which can implant his tissue into to to heal and mend any damages plu he can transform any part of his body at will. And then he can suck the opponents juices/tissues or whatever he sucked from the samurai.

And finally we have the last memebers of uchiha clan. madara the deathless and who can teleport to anywhere at will nad has the yet to be known abilites of his eternal mangekyou sharingan. and then over-powered sasuke with susanoo(with totsuka and yata mirror) amaterasu, ENTON, KATON, RAITON, kirin and tsukuyomi. Plus, IMO we're still missing his OWN mangekyou abilities.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Madara was the 'former' Mizukage. Obviously the current Mizukage is in the current arc.
    I'm not so sure he was ever officially Mizukage (if that's what you meant by putting former in quotes, sorry). When Danzo hypnotized that guy in the summit, someone said something to the effect of the 4th Mizukage was thought to have been controlled in the same way. If that's the case, Madara would have been calling the shots, causing Kisame to jokingly call him Mizukage. That would lend credibility to Miggy69's old thread about Madara being the creator of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist....

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...connected.html

Again, if I'm saying things people already know, sorry, I just started coming back to the site again....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeblade View Post
    I'm not so sure he was ever officially Mizukage (if that's what you meant by putting former in quotes, sorry). When Danzo hypnotized that guy in the summit, someone said something to the effect of the 4th Mizukage was thought to have been controlled in the same way. If that's the case, Madara would have been calling the shots, causing Kisame to jokingly call him Mizukage. That would lend credibility to Miggy69's old thread about Madara being the creator of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist....

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...connected.html

Again, if I'm saying things people already know, sorry, I just started coming back to the site again....
    He still could've been the 3rd Mizukage and still created the 7 swordsman group, stepped down unwillingly due to his ruthless policy but continue to manipulate the 4th Mizukage. Doesn't really matter either way as the poster I was responding too suggested that Madara was still a Kage of a village.