Page 6 of 13 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Abortion

I will overturn Everyones comment here.

Most people are ignorant on this topic. Just because you believe it does not make it right.
    And most of you put in the situation would NOT act how you speak.

Abortion IS NOT an "easy" choice, It's not a ****ing "Cowards way out".
    Not everyone can support children and in the long wrong it's better
    to not have a child instead of living on the street with a child because
    the parents could not afford it. it's not better to have a child and throw them away as Orphans
    or into the foster care system.

People who have Abortions live with regret for the rest of their lives and they Hurt MORE so then
    ANYONE else. But I support someone who makes a tough choice and lives with it then someone
    who jumps on the mommy train and not be a responsible parents. Look at how many single mothers
    there are throwing away their entire lifes progress to barley raise a child. Look at how many
    children there are who have to struggle HARDER then everyone else because their parents
    were not ready to have a kid.

Pro-life supports support unborn "children", But as soon as that kid is born they don't give a ****.
    The same people marching for Pro-life run around turning their noses up at single mothers.
    Those SAME people drive by the homeless shelters everyday where these parents who couldn't
    afford it are living and eating. yet this people have a say at who can and cannot have children?

I'm Sorry but where was the "pro-Life" mobs when I grew up being passed home to home In foster
    care like an object. Where were they when my mother lost custody of me because she couldn't afford
    to raise me? Where were they when I spent 10+ years in strangers homes before being thrown out on my own when I turned 18?
    And lastly where were they when my mother had TWO More children because she wasn't aloud to have an abortion
    after some abusive D-bags dragged her down even further?

I will tell you. they were in star bucks on apple mac books making stupid signs to picket with against a cause they don't understand.
    They were posting "KONY 2012" on facebook but not doing a damn thing about the problem after the Iphone 5 was released.

People Have the right to have a choice. But it does not give you Pro-life supports the choice to choose for them. So MANY people could have been MUCH more but instead where forced to live a life of stress and hardship while never reaching their potential.

NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death

Abortion you say? Only if its a a ticking time H-bomb then yes abort the hell out of it. B cool about it and abort it in the last three seconds

Status
    Oct 2012
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective L View Post
    Do you feel abortion is the right of the mother or murder in an indirect way?
    1 - Abortion isn't allowed after 20+ weeks.

2 - Before 20+ weeks the nervoussystem isn't developed yet, not in the body and organ, nor in the brain.

3 - Therefore the feutus isn't conscious, nor is it aware of it's surrounding. Therefore it's not alive.

4 - It's not murder, because you can't kill what isn't alive.

5 - Ask the question the other way around; It's it anyone's right to make any decissions about other people's bodies?

IMO, HELL NO! The mother should be able to do whatever the hell she wants.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

No, you can always put the kid up for adoption if you can't take care of it.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm not with it or aganest it because it depends entirely on the situation.

Status
    Apr 2012
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

I'm against it.

Teenage girls that have unprotected sex (which most times is the case) and up getting pregnant. There is a reason why condoms are made. Yes I know they can break. but if you know what can happen and you take the risk then who's fault was it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

The only people that support abortion are those who are no longer threatened by it. If they would have been, they would speak differently. Your mothers could have anticipated that such scumbags would come from her. But, she didn't kill you, when she could. She took the risk, and she failed. Too bad.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is the status of this
    guy.

Well, before the baby developes into a living being, or after that, if it (the pregnancy) might cause to mom's death (it's parents choice in such cases) IMO.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

i swear anything to get a popular thread. its wrong dude.... its sad it need naruto fan nerds to tell u this

Status
    Dec 2012
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism

It's not just the mothers right it's the parents right just because I don't carry it doesn't mean she can decide my child never lives. I'm pro-choice. It's not human to me until its out

Status
    Nov 2011
    Valar Morghulis

I believe that if your gonna have an abortion, Its should be before the child has a heartbeat. (some say it's illegal to but idk )

Also Its the woman's decision, its her body. What if she was raped?

Last edited by Holy Cross; 02-04-2013 at 02:53 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

I think abortion is a waste. Yes, the means as to which the baby was conceived may not have been right... although, I believe that baby deserves a life. That aborted baby could have went on to find the cure for aids. Of course, if my girlfriend was raped and impregnated, I don't know if I could tell her to keep it... and I can't imagine any way I would want her to. So, with that being honestly said, I will have to say that this is a matter of what if this happened to you... Opinions will be biased no matter what, just like mine.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

I think people should have the choice to keep or abort.

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    War. War Never Changes

Quote Originally Posted by DeathandHealing View Post
    Abortion IS NOT an "easy" choice, It's not a ****ing "Cowards way out".
    Not everyone can support children and in the long wrong it's better
    to not have a child instead of living on the street with a child because
    the parents could not afford it. it's not better to have a child and throw them away as Orphans
    or into the foster care system.
    You're right it isn't an easy choice.
    But if a person choose to have sex,then it's the person fault to get pregnant.
    Why do it,when you know you can't afford the child.

People who have Abortions live with regret for the rest of their lives and they Hurt MORE so then
    ANYONE else. But I support someone who makes a tough choice and lives with it then someone
    who jumps on the mommy train and not be a responsible parents. Look at how many single mothers
    there are throwing away their entire lifes progress to barley raise a child. Look at how many
    children there are who have to struggle HARDER then everyone else because their parents
    were not ready to have a kid.
    That's when you have them up for adoption.

I have friends whose parents weren't responsible and lack money so they put them up for adoption and another family took them in and raised them well....
    While most didn't,but they made the best of it and came out living well as adults.

Pro-life supports support unborn "children", But as soon as that kid is born they don't give a ****.
    The same people marching for Pro-life run around turning their noses up at single mothers.
    Those SAME people drive by the homeless shelters everyday where these parents who couldn't
    afford it are living and eating. yet this people have a say at who can and cannot have children?

No,most of these Pro-life supporters (that I know of around my area and in church ) give money to the parents that are having a baby,that they can't raise with little money they had at the moment.

These same people also volunteer to help the homeless and give what money they can give.

Though there are most people that are cold hearted and don't care but there are a lot that you probably don't see or hear that do care.

But these people can't be every where at once and know where the child is at to help them or his or her parents.

Plus there are donations as well that people do.

I'm Sorry but where was the "pro-Life" mobs when I grew up being passed home to home In foster
    care like an object. Where were they when my mother lost custody of me because she couldn't afford
    to raise me? Where were they when I spent 10+ years in strangers homes before being thrown out on my own when I turned 18?
    And lastly where were they when my mother had TWO More children because she wasn't aloud to have an abortion
    after some abusive D-bags dragged her down even further?
    I'm sorry to hear that, but don't blame someone for not showing up to find you.
    As much as people like to help out,and they're out there,they can't be in many places.

I will tell you. they were in star bucks on apple mac books making stupid signs to picket with against a cause they don't understand.
    They were posting "KONY 2012" on facebook but not doing a damn thing about the problem after the Iphone 5 was released.
    Nah,they were probably in a different location and don't have any information on you to know you needed help or your mother.

People Have the right to have a choice. But it does not give you Pro-life supports the choice to choose for them. So MANY people could have been MUCH more but instead where forced to live a life of stress and hardship while never reaching their potential.
    Forced?

Sorry,but no one is forcing anyone to have sex.
    It's the dumb teens and young adults fault to choose to have sex,yet know the risk of getting pregnant and choose to stop a life from growing.
    Or didn't know they were pregnant and it was too late. So they had no choice but to raise the child or find someone to take care of them.

Even I,who don't have a job at the moment, don't go around sleeping with women cause I know sex:
    - is only for those that can afford a house and have a good job.
    - Not for teens that are still in school or young adults ,like me, looking for a job,etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But don't jump the gun on me or get angry,

I'm a little pro-life and pro-choice:
    I don't like the fact a person would like to get an abortion cause to me ,even if it's consider not a "baby" yet, I believe it's still have life. That it is slowly growing ,and it's very soul is forming as well.

Though I also think the person have the right to choose,even though they shouldn't have sex to begin with if they know they can't afford a child :sy:

But if they were raped,then I don't really have an opinion on that yet.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

http://topnews.co.uk/25932-5-month-p...aby-doing-well

i am pro babies even if rape just give to someone who will take care of him......should you die if your parents made a bad choice?

just don't say the rape excuse to me......my mother in law was raped she had twins that's my wife happy to be alive and the love their mom and mom loves back someone needs to stop the abuse cycle

Last edited by Ira; 02-04-2013 at 06:56 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jdorm View Post
    i am pro babies even if rape just give to someone who will take care of him......should you die if your parents made a bad choice?

just don't say the rape excuse to me......my mother in law was raped she had twins that's my wife happy to be alive and the love their mom and mom loves back someone needs to stop the abuse cycle
    Well abortion doesn't kill babies so i guess it's fine then. Killing babies is against the law. Fetuses on the other hand are not protected.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Its absolutely the mother's right. Till the time the fetus is viable, she can abort acc to her will. Even legally, she is allowed to abort till 20 weeks gestation. And after that, if the fetus produces any harm to the mother, or puts her life at risk, she can abort. Its better to give birth when you want.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

well you don't call them babies because you don't want to in other countries they are consider babies as soon the sperm fertilize the egg
    they even get age 1 when they are born

East Asian age reckoning is a concept and practice that originated in China and is widely used by other cultures in East Asia and Vietnam, which share this traditional way of counting a person's age. Newborns start at one year old, and each passing of a Lunar New Year, rather than the birthday, adds one year to the person's age. In other words, the first year of life is counted as one instead of zero, so that a person is two years old in their second year, three years old in their third, and so on.[1][2] Since age is incremented on the new year rather than on a birthday, people may be 1 or 2 years older in Asian reckoning than in the Western system

thinking of a baby like a fetus its not right..... or maybe my wife shoud have aborted when it was suggested by a doctor cause or egg wasn't growing he is 6 and very tall for his age

Quote Originally Posted by narutothetoadsage View Post
    Its absolutely the mother's right. Till the time the fetus is viable, she can abort acc to her will. Even legally, she is allowed to abort till 20 weeks gestation. And after that, if the fetus produces any harm to the mother, or puts her life at risk, she can abort. Its better to give birth when you want.
    did you see they baby born at 5 months old in my previews link?

Last edited by Ira; 02-04-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jdorm View Post
    well you don't call them babies because you don't want to in other countries they are consider babies as soon the sperm fertilize the egg
    they even get age 1 when they are born

East Asian age reckoning is a concept and practice that originated in China and is widely used by other cultures in East Asia and Vietnam, which share this traditional way of counting a person's age. Newborns start at one year old, and each passing of a Lunar New Year, rather than the birthday, adds one year to the person's age. In other words, the first year of life is counted as one instead of zero, so that a person is two years old in their second year, three years old in their third, and so on.[1][2] Since age is incremented on the new year rather than on a birthday, people may be 1 or 2 years older in Asian reckoning than in the Western system

thinking of a baby like a fetus its not right..... or maybe my wife shoud have aborted when it was suggested by a doctor cause or egg wasn't growing he is 6 and very tall for his age
    First off, a baby is considered age 0 when they are born, Scientifically speaking at least. Culturally means absolutely nothing when speaking in terms like this.
    As for your wife, i am glad that he turned out healthy, but you are in the minority. When complications like that occur, most of the time the baby will grow up with serious problems.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

having the law on your side doesn't mean is right we need to remember
    slaves
    woman's right to vote
    segregation and so many laws that protect some citizens and leave some out
    abortion and so many laws that let unresponsable parents keep the child

Page 6 of 13 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»