Page 8 of 13 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Ancient Warrior

Re: Abortion

i dont think it is right, i see it as the murder of an innocent child in an indirect way. that said, however, i do feel there are understandable exceptions: i.e rape (not sure this is really appropriate for naruto base... but as you asked..), or underage (which constitutes as rape) and sometimes if the a danger the child might be seriously deformed or ill to the point that it might never have a normal life.

Other than that i think people need to take responsibility for their actions. if you mature enough to have sex then use protection. if you choose not to then take responsibility. dont take it out on the innocent child, just because their conception was 'inconvenient'.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

as you say it's murder in an indirect way

Status
    Jun 2012
    Takin it easy

The question is not is abortion ok, the question is, is murder of small undeveloped people ok? The fact is, it IS murder. Now where you go from there, whether you justify it as a choice, it doesnt change the fact of what the act is. The real fact, is 100% of ALL pregnacies start with a choice. At least 80% of those pregnancies start with a mutual choice(i think more like 95% but i am being generous as i have not looked up the statistics). My question is what part of SEXUAL REPRODUCTION do you people not understand. Sex is designed to create pregnacies. It is not made for just pleasure. If you CHOOSE to have sex, you take a RISK that pregnancy can happen(even if you use contraceptives). Its the same risk that you take when you get on a airplane, that it COULD crash. It may not be likely, if the plane is built and maintained properly, but things can go wrong.

Simply what i am saying, is if you CHOOSE to have sex, you should be fully prepared to have a kid. If you arent fully prepared to have a kid then keep your pants on. So in essence i am PRO CHOICE(the choice to have sex). Im just not pro murder. You have a choice to have sex.

The only grounds you can somewhat try to justify abortion, is rape and in lifethreating pregnacy problems. Rape is the result of a single persons choice. But haveing an abortion wont stop the rape from happening, or take away that memory of it. In life threating situations, then obvidiously it is fine, as you are saving one life, by killing the other(like self defense) but it should be used only if a life can be saved(preferably both would be saved)

The arguement that a fetus, is just "a clump of cells" is kinda lame and is a mute point. Any scientist who studies cells, can tell you that *wait for it* all HUMANS are just "clumps of cells" The only difference between a fetus and a full grown adult, is that the adult may have a slightly wider variety of cells than the fetus might depending on what stage of growth it is at. The only other thing, is that we have much more cells(through growth).

What is something ALL humans have in common? WE were ALL zygotes at one time. And what is something all human zygotes have in common? 100% of them have always become human. Until you give me a example of a single time that a fetus has become anything but a human, then the fetus is human.

There are many examples of human sperm not becoming a zygote, and human eggs not becoming a zygote. So an egg cant just become a fetus , and a sperm cant just become a fetus. It requires both(although with some technologies, it can be made artificially with 2 eggs.)

And to those that may argue that the child inconveinences the mother for being pregnant. Most children, to the day they move out incovenience the parents. Children from at least 0-2 cant care for themselves at all. Many of them cause the parents lives to be crap early years, with lack of sleep, changing the dirty diapers and feeding them.

To those that accuse the men who are prolife of not being capable of understanding the troubles that women go through being pregnant, please tell me, if being a woman makes that big of a difference, why are there many women who have been pregnant and are pro life? It is true we have not, and cannot expierence pregnancies, but we can still understand it.

Also people may argue that pregnacies can be risky to health and lead to long term problems. Well, abortions can do the same thing. Just saying.

I do not condemn anyone for haveing abortions. It makes me sad that they decided to kill the little guy, but i will not hate them for their action. What i hate, is how people try to play the act off as if its just like takeing a dump. Like it is a casual choice. Like it is just stopping a pregnacy instead of killing a baby. I would dislike, but say people could make the choice, only and only if one condition is met. That the woman wanting the abortion, needs to see a picture of the child before the abort it. I would like them to see a after photo as well. I guarentee you, that if that were done, people would wake up and see that it is a child. The numbers of the prochoice would fizzle greatly.

So simply, there is no evidence to show that a zygote/fetus is anything other than a human, or that it isnt alive. So terminating it is a form of murder. So if anything, pro abortion people need to stop argueing that it isnt alive or it isnt a human, because it is. And abortion is killing a human.

If you want to make a case based on facts, that is not just a hollow arguement, make a case why killing the young baby is fine. (murder in self defence is acceptable for instance. But it is still murder)(we murder millions of animals for food for example....that doesnt make the fetus any less human than you or me, i am simply trying to show that murder is murder, but it can be justified in certain cases. That doesnt change the fact it is still murder )

So try to justify why the murder is ok. I may not agree with you, but at least then we can begin the reasonable(and rational) discussion.(to my critiques....i am trying not to take a moral position here. My main point i am trying to make is the fetus is a full fledged human, and killing it is a form of murder. I am not saying if it is or isnt right or wrong to have the choice, but i am calling it for what it is. While you may know that it is a child, or may at least understand what it is, many people who have abortions, have no clue what they are actually doing. They would treat the abortion as if it is like a flu shot. Treating abortion as a light matter is wrong, that much is clear.

Also in no way am i being "righteous", or holding myself on a higher moral scale. I recognize noone is perfect and we all do dumb crap. I just have a dislike for people spinning the truth, and twisting what something is. Obidiously you can tell what side of the arguement i am. But what i am calling for and argueing about, should be something both sides agree on.

at the end of the day nothing you or I say, will affect this issue at all. even talking about it is kinda pointless. I personally cant wait, as there will be a good chapter in 3 days, and in a month road to ninja will come out.

So good night my friends. If we disagree we agree to disagree.

Status
    Jun 2012
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

If somebody got raped and decides to do this quickly, I agree, it's right or at least understandable in that situation. Otherwise I find it wrong. Having a child because of some little 'accident' and your boyfriend left you, said child should still have their chance. But a child that came from rape, I can understand how a woman feels totally disgusted and doesn't want to carry it for 9 months. But such a decision should be made quickly and not after 8 whatever months when it is really killing a fully developed human being.

Status
    Dec 2012
    U wot M√64

I don't think its right the deprive someone of life why not just have the baby and put it up for adoption.....

Status
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

I vote "Kill it"

Maybe use as a sacrifice for a good corn crop?

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    Also people may argue that pregnacies can be risky to health and lead to long term problems. Well, abortions can do the same thing. Just saying.
    Provided the abortion occurs early enough in the pregnancy and is done in a safe manner (an actual medical person in a sterile environment) then it has a lower mortality rate than childbirth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikki View Post
    If somebody got raped and decides to do this quickly, I agree, it's right or at least understandable in that situation. Otherwise I find it wrong. Having a child because of some little 'accident' and your boyfriend left you, said child should still have their chance. But a child that came from rape, I can understand how a woman feels totally disgusted and doesn't want to carry it for 9 months. But such a decision should be made quickly and not after 8 whatever months when it is really killing a fully developed human being.
    Abortions are restricted to a certain gestation time. Also I can't quite get my head around how you would physically abort an 8 month old foetus.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

It's murder anyway you look around it.

Wether is right or wrong to murder someone who's inside your body waiting to come out....depends on the person.

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

I think it's wrong but it's the womans body. It's selfish in my eyes. That woman chose to let a man ejaculate inside her for a night of fun instead of being careful, like the doctor warned, and the parents lectured, and teachers taught. Etc. If it was rape, I understand the woman completely. If the condom broke I also understand that. I'm just saying I know a lot of woman having unprotected sex, drunk sex, giving away their bodies. Then the tests come out positive and they're the victims and kill the fetus. A fetus can feel.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective L View Post
    Do you feel abortion is the right of the mother or murder in an indirect way?
    I don't think anyone has ANY RIGHT in killing someone, especially a baby.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

People who are against abortions don't want to help the mother with the baby. A big reason people get abortions is financial, they can't afford to take care of a child. People don't want to give more money to welfare or services to help families raise the kid, they feel it's your own fault you got pregnant so take care of the kid yourself. I say let's put that kid to work! They can make Ipads or something! This way we can get some jobs back in the US!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash

ehh her body her choice

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

I just don't think it's right :/

Ofcourse they have reasons not to have the baby like they can't afford it or they're not ready to have a baby but there are also reasons to have/keep the baby. One reason is... IT'S YOUR baby.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hmmm...

I think it's right. If the person in question isn't ready to be a mother, she shouldn't need to subject herself to one of the biggest responsibilities in the world, and the baby doesn't deserve that either. What I think is wrong is that the man who knocked her up, doesn't have anything to say about it

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    A woman should absolutely have the right to make this choice, it's her body
    But it's not her life... I mean come on if you didn't want to have the child you should've f*cking used a condom or remained abstinence. For all you know that child you just now aborted could've grown up to find the cure to HIV. Abortion is just a legal version of murder :flaw:

Status
    Jul 2012
    In an alternate dimension, where they don't serve Mcdonalds or Burger king!!!!
    Right now I'm fighting the
    kraken and a cyclops with a
    trident.

Abortion is wrong. You are taking the life of a child away from him/her.

Status
    Jul 2012
    In an alternate dimension, where they don't serve Mcdonalds or Burger king!!!!
    Right now I'm fighting the
    kraken and a cyclops with a
    trident.

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    But it's not her life... I mean come on if you didn't want to have the child you should've f*cking used a condom or remained abstinence. For all you know that child you just now aborted could've grown up to find the cure to HIV. Abortion is just a legal version of murder :flaw:
    This

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

The only time I could even fathom such a choice is if the mother's life is in danger. And even in that case I would make sure that everything that can be done is done to save both the mother and the child.

Other than that situation, I view it as wrong in all cases.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Naruto ending = shippuden
    filler ending

Abortion is the easy way, having the baby is the most stupid thing you can do, if you can't offer that kid a decent life full of love and all posibilities, DONT MAKE HIM SEE THE LIGHT!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Jana is the best of the best
    of the best of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by marbora View Post
    Abortion is the easy way, having the baby is the most stupid thing you can do, if you can't offer that kid a decent life full of love and all posibilities, DONT MAKE HIM SEE THE LIGHT!
    But doesn't killing the child make you a murderer?