Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    how did you pass this mission

    In GTA San Andreas, there is a mission called "Wrong Side Of The Tracks", i believe that no GTA SA player could pass this mission in the first try, take a look at the description of this mission:
    "When CJ arrives, Big Smoke tells you his plan of crashing a meeting between the Los Santos Vagos and the San Fierro Rifa. However, it is an ambush and the Vagos try to escape via train. CJ and Smoke use a dirt bike to chase down the head of the train to kill all four Vagos, all the while avoiding obstacles such as oncoming car blocks and incoming trains. If successful, CJ and Smoke will have eliminated all Vagos before the train reaches the bridge connecting Los Santos and Las Venturas. Smoke tells CJ to head back to his home before the police comes, and CJ drives back to Smoke's house."


    it's very difficult to to perform a drive-thru to kill all the Vagos, so people on GTAForums, youtube, and other gta websites, created some methods to accomplish the mission, such as the getting on top of a well and jumping to the train, or using the Minigun but only professional players can get that at the beginning of the game, without using trainers.
    anyway i posted this thread because i remembered the days when i used to play GTA SA, and i just wanted to ask y'all about the methods you used to accomplish the mission, for me, i used all the methods in the internet, and i created one myself, so what about you guys? how did you pass the mission?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Maito Gai's Avatar
    Status
    Maito Gai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    551
    Location
    UK
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    i did this with ease! took me 1 or 2 tries not too hard ,

    Now the one with the little Prop plane and them vans is a different story HATED that mission lol :D
     
         

  3. #3
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: how did you pass this mission

    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Gai View Post
    i did this with ease! took me 1 or 2 tries not too hard ,

    Now the one with the little Prop plane and them vans is a different story HATED that mission lol :D
    you mean you passed the mission using the main Drive-Thru method?
     
         

  4. #4
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,495
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    i dont remember -_-
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Lyke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,252
    Location
    Germany
    f
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    I dont want to pass any Missions, I'm cheating and ****ing the city!
     
         

  6. #6
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,563
    Location
    A Forest
    The Assassin of The Wood
     



    Re: how did you pass this mission

    that was a looooooong time ago
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,660
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    I remember Smoke telling us that all we had to do was follow the damn train when you failed the mission, but I can't recall the mission itself. It's been a while
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission



    It's difficult, I must say
     
         

  9. #9
    Member NinjaTendo 64's Avatar
    Status
    NinjaTendo 64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    595
    Location
    Sydney
    I have 64 Nintendo's
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    AHAHS
    i remember that mission.
    just keep doing it you''ll get the hang of it after you do it a couple times
     
         

  10. #10
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: how did you pass this mission

    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post


    It's difficult, I must say
    Daniel is a good player, his Walkthroughs are good, but i watched all of them after i reached 100% progress of the game
     
         

  11. #11
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    10,026
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    Wow long.
    Havent played that game for ages.
    That mission though. I hated every minute of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnaTTgUQ1QI
     
         

  12. #12
    Persona-user Naoya Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Naoya Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,395
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Death awaits you
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    I remember taking out the people on the front of the train first. Then slowly kill the ones behind them. Since the train just goes faster and faster, it will be harder and harder to reach the front at full speed.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member sagemodee's Avatar
    Status
    sagemodee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    211
    Location
    Under the tree probably thing if Madara will be defeated!!!
    Obito Is Down Yosh!!
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    In GTA San Andreas, there is a mission called "Wrong Side Of The Tracks", i believe that no GTA SA player could pass this mission in the first try, take a look at the description of this mission:
    "When CJ arrives, Big Smoke tells you his plan of crashing a meeting between the Los Santos Vagos and the San Fierro Rifa. However, it is an ambush and the Vagos try to escape via train. CJ and Smoke use a dirt bike to chase down the head of the train to kill all four Vagos, all the while avoiding obstacles such as oncoming car blocks and incoming trains. If successful, CJ and Smoke will have eliminated all Vagos before the train reaches the bridge connecting Los Santos and Las Venturas. Smoke tells CJ to head back to his home before the police comes, and CJ drives back to Smoke's house."


    it's very difficult to to perform a drive-thru to kill all the Vagos, so people on GTAForums, youtube, and other gta websites, created some methods to accomplish the mission, such as the getting on top of a well and jumping to the train, or using the Minigun but only professional players can get that at the beginning of the game, without using trainers.
    anyway i posted this thread because i remembered the days when i used to play GTA SA, and i just wanted to ask y'all about the methods you used to accomplish the mission, for me, i used all the methods in the internet, and i created one myself, so what about you guys? how did you pass the mission?
    just use a cheat ive won missions in san andreas like many times using cheats
     
         

  14. #14
    破壊 Yashiro's Avatar
    Status
    Yashiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,004
    Location
    >_>No idea<_<
    Unity not Deformity must be
    our aim. We attain Unity only
    through Variety. Differences
    must be Integrated not
    Annihilated.
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    I'm more of a god of war kinda guy not a GTA guy
     
         

  15. #15
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,882
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Evil is evil. Lesser, greater,
    middling…makes no
    difference. The degree is
    arbitrary. The definition’s
    blurred. If I’m to choose
    between one evil and another,
    I’d rather not choose it at
    all.
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    beat the train by far and after the tunnel there's a bridge,wait for the train,jump from the bridge to it,kill the vagos easily then jump off,and get back to smoke
     
         

  16. #16
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: how did you pass this mission

    Quote Originally Posted by sagemodee View Post
    just use a cheat ive won missions in san andreas like many times using cheats
    cheats sucks, i hate them, beside, there is an easy method:
    1.get a sniper rifle, you can find one in that movies company in the Market area.
    2.get an M4 or an AK47.
    3.when the mission starts, drive the bike fast and take shortcut get off the bike when you reach that place where 2 people parked their car(the train is supposed to ram and destroy that car).
    4. take your sniper rifle, and kill the driver of the train.
    5. before the replacement comes, take your Assault Rifle (M4/AK47) and kill all the Vagos.

    go to Youtube or GTAFORUMS, and say thanks to Zmoonchild :D
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    you were so close.
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    Yeah use a cheat :D Good luck though Cheats never fail :scorps:
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Kyuubibomb's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubibomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    828
    Location
    Shinobi world war
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    i probably cheated lol the only grand theft auto i done legit was the last one
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: how did you pass this mission

    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post


    It's difficult, I must say
    hey
    babe i totally agree
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •