Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So which is the strongest tailed beasts of the 9

So now that we know that all tailed beasts are the fusion of the 10-tails.. I was wondering how did Rikudo distribute the power among the nine tailed beasts, meaning wat ratio went to whom?

so does it mean that the nine tails got the highest percentage of the 10-tails chakra? We know that Kisame once told Itachi (in some prev chap) that the 9-tails is supposed to b captured last so as to keep the balance of gedo mazo statue.. was it that the 9-tails got like half of the 10-tails chakra and the remaning beast got the rest of the 50%???

Also the other thing is naruto only has half the the whole 9-tails chakra (Yin or Yang of it)..? lol there is a lot of distribution here... wonder how Madara will collect all of it?

Last edited by chopsy16; 10-12-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So which is the strongest tailed beasts of the 9

LOL stupid question

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

an interesting question. According to Japanese mythology, Kyuubi is the strongest. But in Narutoverse, we dont know. Kyuubi seems to be strongest. As he has unlimited chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    LOL stupid question
    why, so?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nobody can righteously proclaim they know the specific percentage of Juubi-chakra distribution in the 9 beasts.

It ought to be pretty obvious, though. And isn't the number of tails supposed to represent the years a creature has lived, making it wiser by quantity? I mean, a Juubi existing is kind of out of the ordinary, so they can represent the size of the creatures penis for all I know.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kyuubi, duh.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL stupid question
    i agree
    9 tails is the strongest it has been mentioned so many times in the manga x
    also jubi soooo dumb thread lol

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    Nobody can righteously proclaim they know the specific percentage of Juubi-chakra distribution in the 9 beasts.

It ought to be pretty obvious, though. And isn't the number of tails supposed to represent the years a creature has lived, making it wiser by quantity? I mean, a Juubi existing is kind of out of the ordinary, so they can represent the size of the creatures penis for all I know.
    Yes u r right.. I wasn't rightously trying to proclaim any percentages.. m only guessing.. I guess my title was wrong.. I shud have asked y did rikudo decide to make 9 tails the strongest????????/
    I mean if he was trying to distribute power.. y not distribute power equally? y make 1 beast the strongest so as to whoever can control that beast will b the strongest.. if the whole idea was to make peace.. I think he shud have distributed all power equally so that there wud be balance of power..

Also it cud b kyuubi mite resemble closest to the jyuubi having maximum of its strength

However, the # of yrs is not dependent on the # of tails.. I wud assume they all were created at the same time.. when Rikudo was about to die he is said to have divided jyuubi's power

Last edited by chopsy16; 10-12-2009 at 06:29 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL stupid question
    Yea u r rite.. it is stupid.. i guess I put the title wrng.. I was only curious to discuss how much of the jyuubi power the 9-tails mite have got and y did Rikudo decide to distribute the jyuubi power so unevenly and not divide equally.. may b he had some plot or something else in mind

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

9 tails the strongest, 1 tails the weakest. the number of tails they have equates to how powerful they are. for example 2+7=9, which means that the two tails and the seven tails fighting the nine tails would be an even match in ability.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Yea u r rite.. it is stupid.. i guess I put the title wrng.. I was only curious to discuss how much of the jyuubi power the 9-tails mite have got and y did Rikudo decide to distribute the jyuubi power so unevenly and not divide equally.. may b he had some plot or something else in mind
    u r right. both ban and zeke did not get it. I said interesting bcoz, I wanted 2 know proportion of Jyuubis chakra, in them. We know Kyuubi has highest. But what about techs. Kyuubi is fire. Shukaku is sand/wind. Raijin/Raijuu or something has lightening. So what Jyuubi has above all of these.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    9 tails the strongest, 1 tails the weakest. the number of tails they have equates to how powerful they are. for example 2+7=9, which means that the two tails and the seven tails fighting the nine tails would be an even match in ability.
    Yes thats wat I used to think too.. but acc to this info Gara's bijju seems to be the weakest but I am not too sure about that.. he looked stronger then 2-tails r 3-tails.. so far we hav only seen 1-tails and 9-tails power a lil bit 8-tails.. so can't really say anything for certain

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    u r right. both ban and zeke did not get it. I said interesting bcoz, I wanted 2 know proportion of Jyuubis chakra, in them. We know Kyuubi has highest. But what about techs. Kyuubi is fire. Shukaku is sand/wind. Raijin/Raijuu or something has lightening. So what Jyuubi has above all of these.
    Thanks!! I guess if jyuubi had those rinnegan + byakugan eyes (anyone with rinnegan can master all the elements).. so it may be jyuubi cud control any element considering he had rinnegan too.. which wud explain when dividing all the chakra each beast was given a certain elemental chakra like fire, wind etc..
    I am still curious about the tablets under the Uchiha hideout which explain how you can control the kyuubi.. I believe that secret will play a big part with this mystery too.. may be each beasts might have a weakness too.. that cud help naruto n co in this 4th world war if it happens

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes thats wat I used to think too.. but acc to this info Gara's bijju seems to be the weakest but I am not too sure about that.. he looked stronger then 2-tails r 3-tails.. so far we hav only seen 1-tails and 9-tails power a lil bit 8-tails.. so can't really say anything for certain

Thanks!! I guess if jyuubi had those rinnegan + byakugan eyes (anyone with rinnegan can master all the elements).. so it may be jyuubi cud control any element considering he had rinnegan too.. which wud explain when dividing all the chakra each beast was given a certain elemental chakra like fire, wind etc..
    I am still curious about the tablets under the Uchiha hideout which explain how you can control the kyuubi.. I believe that secret will play a big part with this mystery too.. may be each beasts might have a weakness too.. that cud help naruto n co in this 4th world war if it happens
    yes each beast has weakness. Remember eight tails said water is troublesome for him. Maybe Shukaku has lightning as weakness. I think kyuubi is weak against water. Dat explains why water is around kyuubis cage.

the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The juubi is not a part of the "9 tailed beasts" lawl.. The Juubi is the compilation of all the beasts. The strongest of the tailed beasts is the Kyubi ofc.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So now that we know that all tailed beasts are the fusion of the 10-tails.. I was wondering how did Rikudo distribute the power among the nine tailed beasts, meaning wat ratio went to whom?

so does it mean that the nine tails got the highest percentage of the 10-tails chakra? We know that Kisame once told Itachi (in some prev chap) that the 9-tails is supposed to b captured last so as to keep the balance of gedo mazo statue.. was it that the 9-tails got like half of the 10-tails chakra and the remaning beast got the rest of the 50%???

Also the other thing is naruto only has half the the whole 9-tails chakra (Yin or Yang of it)..? lol there is a lot of distribution here... wonder how Madara will collect all of it?
    Kyuubi is the strongest beast of all the 9 tail beast.