Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 75 of 75
  1. #51
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSasukEkUnxX View Post
    Assassin: Alright! He has the rank of soldier! All I will say! Please, let me go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    *Adriano looks at the assassin for a moment, as if there's a moment of mutual understanding between them...*

    Adriano: ...Good. *Adriano pulls the trigger, blowing off part of the Assassin's face, while he is still being held upside down*
    Alright.
    *lets go of the assassin's foot and as he falls,he is hit in the crotch with Adriano's bullet and I watch as he screams in agony while falling to his death*
    Im doing the punishment around here,boy. Have some respect.
     
         

  2. #52
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    Alright.
    *lets go of the assassin's foot and as he falls,he is hit in the crotch with Adriano's bullet and I watch as he screams in agony while falling to his death*
    Im doing the punishment around here,boy. Have some respect.
    *Adriano stares at Antonio. There's obvious tension between them*

    ... Boy? I'm your senior in age, "Boy". Don't get cocky because you're some upstart hotshot looking to make his way to the top. But in respect for the Boss, I'll apologize. I did let my... anger get the best of me.
     
         

  3. #53
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    *Adriano stares at Antonio. There's obvious tension between them*

    ... Boy? I'm your senior in age, "Boy". Don't get cocky because you're some upstart hotshot looking to make his way to the top. But in respect for the Boss, I'll apologize. I did let my... anger get the best of me.
    (Antonio has been treated as an adult (along with given the responsibilities of an adult) since he was 13 so he's a very prideful person who calls everyone "boy" unless they are: Senior Citizens,his father,superior in rank like the president or judge of the supreme court etc.)

    Hmph. I saw that one coming. (literally)
     
         

  4. #54
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Anyway... what are we gonna do about those grunts at the bottom? *Looks out the window* They look pretty shaken up now that their friend is all mangled up in front of them, but they don't seem intent on leaving...
     
         

  5. #55
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    *is already walking down the stairs*
     
         

  6. #56
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    *turns around* Underboss, need some backup?
     
         

  7. #57
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Not really. There are only forty.
     
         

  8. #58
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Alright. I'll stay here with Boss and clean up, that Assassin made quite a mess...

    *unseen and unknown to both of them, Adriano walks over to the table and picks up what appears to be a microchip with the defender symbol on it, and pockets it*
     
         

  9. #59
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    No, I'm going down.
    I want some action.
    *follows
     
         

  10. #60
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Very well, I'll see you both up here later then, and we can continue the meeting? *thinking about the microchip: -hm. sloppy idiot.-*
     
         

  11. #61
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    Very well, I'll see you both up here later then, and we can continue the meeting? *thinking about the microchip: -hm. sloppy idiot.-*
    Says as going down the stairs: Don't worry about it!
    -we walk out and see the grunts-
    It's public, don't get too messy antonio. Aim for one shot kills.
     
         

  12. #62
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    Alright. I'll stay here with Boss and clean up, that Assassin made quite a mess...

    *unseen and unknown to both of them, Adriano walks over to the table and picks up what appears to be a microchip with the defender symbol on it, and pockets it*
    (If Antonio was here,he would have definitely saw that)
    *gunshots,screams and bones snapping can be heard as Antonio takes out all of the grunts*
     
         

  13. #63
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    (If Antonio was here,he would have definitely saw that)
    *gunshots,screams and bones snapping can be heard as Antonio takes out all of the grunts*
    *laughs* Hey, you didn't let me get any of them!
    *sirens are already heard*
     
         

  14. #64
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSasukEkUnxX View Post
    *laughs* Hey, you didn't let me get any of them!
    *sirens are already heard*
    You were too slow.
    *pockets my brass knuckles and steps into my limousine*
     
         

  15. #65
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    *Listening to the commotion downstairs*

    Now I see why those two lead our organization... *shakes head and smiles, while cleaning up the room*

    -then again, this is just the beginning of a new era in organized crime... -
     
         

  16. #66
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    *Listening to the commotion downstairs*

    Now I see why those two lead our organization... *shakes head and smiles, while cleaning up the room*

    -then again, this is just the beginning of a new era in organized crime... -
    *heads back up, not caring about the dead bodies*
    Alright, we're done.
     
         

  17. #67
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSasukEkUnxX View Post
    *heads back up, not caring about the dead bodies*
    Alright, we're done.
    *looks over his shoulder and sees the Boss*

    Ah, Boss! Welcome back! I see you and Antonio had your share of fun then? I was just finishing up cleaning!
     
         

  18. #68
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    *looks over his shoulder and sees the Boss*

    Ah, Boss! Welcome back! I see you and Antonio had your share of fun then? I was just finishing up cleaning!
    We did, but he barely saved any for me. Thanks for cleaning up.
     
         

  19. #69
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSasukEkUnxX View Post
    We did, but he barely saved any for me. Thanks for cleaning up.
    Not a problem. Is Antonio coming back up too?
     
         

  20. #70
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    Not a problem. Is Antonio coming back up too?
    I guess. Now, to continue the meeting. *sits back down*
     
         

  21. #71
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    *Sits down* Right, back to business, like nothing happened... you hungry, Boss? I can have the kitchen ring something up for all of us.
     
         

  22. #72
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    *Sits down* Right, back to business, like nothing happened... you hungry, Boss? I can have the kitchen ring something up for all of us.
    Nah, I'm good. Anyways, the defenders are even more of an enemy to us then the silverfingers, it would seem. We need to get much more stricter on the lower ranks, I trust that you guys will do this for me.
     
         

  23. #73
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSasukEkUnxX View Post
    Nah, I'm good. Anyways, the defenders are even more of an enemy to us then the silverfingers, it would seem. We need to get much more stricter on the lower ranks, I trust that you guys will do this for me.
    The Silverfingers have been laying low, as of late. I get the feeling they're planning something big, so we should be on guard. The defenders aren't organized enough as of yet to be that much of a threat, and today's attack was proof of that. I have contacts who deal with the defenders that can keep tabs on them.

    As for us, like I said earlier, I've been hearing... rogue talk amongst a few of the higher-up captains. Nothing concrete yet, but I will keep an eye out and see if they confirm my suspicions.
     
         

  24. #74
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    The Silverfingers have been laying low, as of late. I get the feeling they're planning something big, so we should be on guard. The defenders aren't organized enough as of yet to be that much of a threat, and today's attack was proof of that. I have contacts who deal with the defenders that can keep tabs on them.

    As for us, like I said earlier, I've been hearing... rogue talk amongst a few of the higher-up captains. Nothing concrete yet, but I will keep an eye out and see if they confirm my suspicions.
    Alright, meeting dismissed.
    If you see or hear anything, tell me or Antonio.
     
         

  25. #75
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    8,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I think there is a
    profound and enduring beauty
    in simplicity. In clarity. In
    efficiency." - Jony Ive
     



    Re: El Cartel Del Sapo, a mafia roleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSasukEkUnxX View Post
    Alright, meeting dismissed.
    If you see or hear anything, tell me or Antonio.
    Yes, Boss.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •