Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    If you saw anything else besides her legs. . . . . . . . Son i got bad news for you. Well i have to admit that this performane there were booty galore so theres actually good news for you
     
         

  2. #27
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***************
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey. View Post
    Her cute ass _
    Quote Originally Posted by IchisaMiku View Post
    I just looked at her butt.....hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducksauce View Post
    Datass dropping
    I guess everyone likes dat ass. One of the reasons why she may be so popular.
     
         

  3. #28
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    I got sprint coverage so if i dont reply to all please dont take it the wrong way
     
         

  4. #29
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    How can I not b a fanboy of beyonce just look at "dat ass"
     
         

  5. #30
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hm..
    Posts
    8,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Beyonce

    She's Beautiful D ,
     
         

  6. #31
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***************
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    How can I not b a fanboy of beyonce just look at "dat ass"
    So I assume you're a fan of Nicki Minaj, because of dat ass. ( )
     
         

  7. #32
    Banned
    Status
    Ƒālconer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    So I assume you're a fan of Nicki Minaj, because of dat ass. ( )
    Too bad dat arse is fake :I
     
         

  8. #33
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    So I assume you're a fan of Nicki Minaj, because of dat ass. ( )
    Nicky minaj's ass is fake just like 70% of the rest of the body.
     
         

  9. #34
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Her attire and her dance style were all vulgar it point blank disturbed me though I had predicted it was going to be that way but I still didn't lighten the shock I got when I saw it. Though I did get pleasure in rubbing it in to my mom who wasn't expecting anything vulgar in the half time show but was 100% more shocked than I was when it came on jaw dropped and everything with the expression I can't believe what I'm seeing look on her face.
     
         

  10. #35
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducksauce View Post
    Datass dropping
    Yes just yes
     
         

  11. #36
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***************
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Ƒālconer View Post
    Too bad dat arse is fake :I
    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    Nicky minaj's ass is fake just like 70% of the rest of the body.
    True true. It seems like everything is fake these days.
     
         

  12. #37
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    True true. It seems like everything is fake these days.
    Finally you're learning something
     
         

  13. #38
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    Her attire and her dance style were all vulgar it point blank disturbed me though I had predicted it was going to be that way but I still didn't lighten the shock I got when I saw it. Though I did get pleasure in rubbing it in to my mom who wasn't expecting anything vulgar in the half time show but was 100% more shocked than I was when it came on jaw dropped and everything with the expression I can't believe what I'm seeing look on her face.
    If youre a guy then i got bad news for you son. If youre a girl then youre entitled to your opinion but this performance was made for entertainment purposes so the outfit is a must. I think you would still consider it vulgar even if she came out lookin professional thats how fine she is lmao
     
         

  14. #39
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Ey! EY! Dont hate . . . . . Apreciate!
     
         

  15. #40
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    If youre a guy then i got bad news for you son. If youre a girl then youre entitled to your opinion but this performance was made for entertainment purposes so the outfit is a must. I think you would still consider it vulgar even if she came out lookin professional thats how fine she is lmao
    No it isn't a must drunkards have made it seem like it is a must but there are plenty of ways to make a family friendly entertainment.
     
         

  16. #41
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Beyonce

    Beyonce is a curse upon the Earth...how can you say there's anything good about someone who is actively involved in the plot to destroy music? O_o
     
         

  17. #42
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    No it isn't a must drunkards have made it seem like it is a must but there are plenty of ways to make a family friendly entertainment.
    Drunkards? I think youre placing the blame on the wrong people. How about placing the blame on everyday citizens that are losing interestin tv because it doesnt entertain them that much anymoe so now networks hhave to up the sex, blood, and action. You just got served the truth. Enjoy it. Thatll be five bucks.
     
         

  18. #43
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Beyonce is a curse upon the Earth...how can you say there's anything good about someone who is actively involved in the plot to destroy music? O_o
    Yes the plot is to have millions of people buy her stuff and thus causing the world to listen to her music. M that actually just sounds like an artist trying to make sells. M yes just a normal persontrying to make money
     
         

  19. #44
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Drunkards? I think youre placing the blame on the wrong people. How about placing the blame on everyday citizens that are losing interestin tv because it doesnt entertain them that much anymoe so now networks hhave to up the sex, blood, and action. You just got served the truth. Enjoy it. Thatll be five bucks.
    As if I would! the biggest part of those who want to see that from a woman is drunk or (to say it bluntly)has no life. it is disgraceful for a woman to show off all of her body like that to the world in my opinion its no better than her coming out butt necked and dancing like a stripper. If people want to see that kind of stuff I think it should be limited to only those who have to go out of their way to see it. There are children who see this and I would be ashamed for my children to catch that on the tv
     
         

  20. #45
    フェニックス - тнє ρнσєηιχ phoenixforcexD's Avatar
    Status
    phoenixforcexD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Beyonce

    i thinks shes alot better at performing then most singerss
    she can actually sing
    plus she is beautiful, even if i prefer her not holding up the illuminati sign lol
    which is the reason she is famous
     
         

  21. #46
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    As if I would! the biggest part of those who want to see that from a woman is drunk or (to say it bluntly)has no life. it is disgraceful for a woman to show off all of her body like that to the world in my opinion its no better than her coming out butt necked and dancing like a stripper. If people want to see that kind of stuff I think it should be limited to only those who have to go out of their way to see it. There are children who see this and I would be ashamed for my children to catch that on the tv
    Disgraceful? ha far from it. This is entertainment for teenagers and adults i understand about children but they can b sent to bed by this time. Which is what typically adults do. Again this is the new age entertainment and you can hide from it however long you want but now you will end up seeing it everywhere because networks want viewers and they will show anything to get them. Even pbs has celebrities on their shows. Beyonce came out in sesame street :b
     
         

  22. #47
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Disgraceful? ha far from it. This is entertainment for teenagers and adults i understand about children but they can b sent to bed by this time. Which is what typically adults do. Again this is the new age entertainment and you can hide from it however long you want but now you will end up seeing it everywhere because networks want viewers and they will show anything to get them. Even pbs has celebrities on their shows. Beyonce came out in sesame street :b
    I mean for morals and its basically nothing but her having sex with the audience that in and of its self is disgraceful because it should be something you only share in private not to the world for entertainment. I'd rather be dead than come anywhere close to enjoying anything like that
     
         

  23. #48
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Beyonce

    She's the best performer to date, haters gonna hate, but her money and fanbase speaks for itself.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member bsims08's Avatar
    Status
    bsims08 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fishing relaxes me. It's like
    yoga, except I get to kill
    something
     

    Re: Beyonce

    I hated her performance but she's definitely pretty sexy
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Invincible's Avatar
    Status
    Invincible is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Beyonce

    she's so sexy its just unbelievable , what i'd do to be jay z for a day
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •