Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52
  1. #41
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Beyonce

    Beyonce is a curse upon the Earth...how can you say there's anything good about someone who is actively involved in the plot to destroy music? O_o
     
         

  2. #42
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Location
    Texas
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    No it isn't a must drunkards have made it seem like it is a must but there are plenty of ways to make a family friendly entertainment.
    Drunkards? I think youre placing the blame on the wrong people. How about placing the blame on everyday citizens that are losing interestin tv because it doesnt entertain them that much anymoe so now networks hhave to up the sex, blood, and action. You just got served the truth. Enjoy it. Thatll be five bucks.
     
         

  3. #43
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Location
    Texas
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Beyonce is a curse upon the Earth...how can you say there's anything good about someone who is actively involved in the plot to destroy music? O_o
    Yes the plot is to have millions of people buy her stuff and thus causing the world to listen to her music. M that actually just sounds like an artist trying to make sells. M yes just a normal persontrying to make money
     
         

  4. #44
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Drunkards? I think youre placing the blame on the wrong people. How about placing the blame on everyday citizens that are losing interestin tv because it doesnt entertain them that much anymoe so now networks hhave to up the sex, blood, and action. You just got served the truth. Enjoy it. Thatll be five bucks.
    As if I would! the biggest part of those who want to see that from a woman is drunk or (to say it bluntly)has no life. it is disgraceful for a woman to show off all of her body like that to the world in my opinion its no better than her coming out butt necked and dancing like a stripper. If people want to see that kind of stuff I think it should be limited to only those who have to go out of their way to see it. There are children who see this and I would be ashamed for my children to catch that on the tv
     
         

  5. #45
    フェニックス - тнє ρнσєηιχ phoenixforcexD's Avatar
    Status
    phoenixforcexD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,347
    Location
    Toronto
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Beyonce

    i thinks shes alot better at performing then most singerss
    she can actually sing
    plus she is beautiful, even if i prefer her not holding up the illuminati sign lol
    which is the reason she is famous
     
         

  6. #46
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Location
    Texas
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    As if I would! the biggest part of those who want to see that from a woman is drunk or (to say it bluntly)has no life. it is disgraceful for a woman to show off all of her body like that to the world in my opinion its no better than her coming out butt necked and dancing like a stripper. If people want to see that kind of stuff I think it should be limited to only those who have to go out of their way to see it. There are children who see this and I would be ashamed for my children to catch that on the tv
    Disgraceful? ha far from it. This is entertainment for teenagers and adults i understand about children but they can b sent to bed by this time. Which is what typically adults do. Again this is the new age entertainment and you can hide from it however long you want but now you will end up seeing it everywhere because networks want viewers and they will show anything to get them. Even pbs has celebrities on their shows. Beyonce came out in sesame street :b
     
         

  7. #47
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Disgraceful? ha far from it. This is entertainment for teenagers and adults i understand about children but they can b sent to bed by this time. Which is what typically adults do. Again this is the new age entertainment and you can hide from it however long you want but now you will end up seeing it everywhere because networks want viewers and they will show anything to get them. Even pbs has celebrities on their shows. Beyonce came out in sesame street :b
    I mean for morals and its basically nothing but her having sex with the audience that in and of its self is disgraceful because it should be something you only share in private not to the world for entertainment. I'd rather be dead than come anywhere close to enjoying anything like that
     
         

  8. #48
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,997
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Beyonce

    She's the best performer to date, haters gonna hate, but her money and fanbase speaks for itself.
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member bsims08's Avatar
    Status
    bsims08 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,436
    Fishing relaxes me. It's like
    yoga, except I get to kill
    something
     

    Re: Beyonce

    I hated her performance but she's definitely pretty sexy
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member Invincible's Avatar
    Status
    Invincible is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Location
    Here and there
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Beyonce

    she's so sexy its just unbelievable , what i'd do to be jay z for a day
     
         

  11. #51
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Yes the plot is to have millions of people buy her stuff and thus causing the world to listen to her music. M that actually just sounds like an artist trying to make sells. M yes just a normal persontrying to make money
    Dude, relax, it's just an artist. If you like her that's cool, but to me she's down there with Justin Bieber, Jay Z and Kanye. If these people, and many more, had never become famous, I strongly believe that the overall intelligence of society would increase. However...it can also be said that the decrease of intelligence is what caused this to happen...Chicken or the egg, whatcha' gonna' do?...
     
         

  12. #52
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Beyonce

    Quote Originally Posted by IchisaMiku View Post
    I just looked at her butt.....hehehe
    me too..........what else is there to look at
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •