Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 148

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Well I'll get straight to the point, looking at it from deidara's point of view being that is my argument.

    Deidara has something Minato doesn't range. Sure, Minato can throw a Hirashin kunai, but how far? Deidara specializes at long range battles, namely from high in the sky. And if even one of his attacks hits, it's going to be pretty devastating. Though, if Minato can use that Space Time Barrier he used to teleport the Kyuubi's attack to teleport one of Deidara's bigger explosions, he might get a bit of an edge. Deidara could theoretically win a ground battle as well, give that he stays a far enough distance away. He has homing bombs that move on their own, as well as microscopic bombs. He can manage a battle from half a mile away.

    Its possible that Minato could try to catch him in the air through some ingenious Kunai throwing chain combo but i don't think it is a sure thing being that their's factors like gravity to consider..also at a given height it may take some time for minato to get there.

    What about C4? We know C4 is microscopic and a cloud. Clouds tend to envelope. I don't think he'll be able to protect himself from all of it. He might not even see it. As I recall, Sasuke didn't until he used his Sharingan. The only hope Minato has of avoiding C4 is if the Jikukan Barrier technique is able to protect him from it by chance. And even then, it's unlikely it'll protect him from all of them.

    I see a very possible counter here for Minato's Fighting style and FTG.
     
         

  2. #2
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,993
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    yes, this is without question that Deidara would own Minato. This isn't saying he is overall greater than him, but Minato would lose or have to retreat.
     
         

  3. #3
    HERO DragonXero's Avatar
    Status
    DragonXero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Leaf Village
    who will survive
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    yes, this is without question that Deidara would own Minato. This isn't saying he is overall greater than him, but Minato would lose or have to retreat.
    *sigh* people really do underestimate minato
     
         

  4. #4
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,207
    Location
    New Zealand
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U
     



    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    You have good points.
     
         

  5. #5
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    <---------is the best,always was,always will be
     
         

  6. #6
    Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,423
    スタイル
     



    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    <---------is the best,always was,always will be
    Fanboys these days.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,221
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Agreed
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,228
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Well I assume he would summon a toad like Gamabunta against Deidara if altitude is the problem. Those things can jump pretty dang high ._.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member gameove's Avatar
    Status
    gameove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,838
    Location
    chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Well I assume he would summon a toad like Gamabunta against Deidara if altitude is the problem. Those things can jump pretty dang high ._.
    ya that right there might seal the deal plus plo no justu
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Yeah but he can't beat Minato
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    ...
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Yeah but he can't beat Minato

    Debatable; Deidara counters what Minato is presently conceive as: an short to mid range combatant.

    People need to start seeing things objectively, and renounce their marred views.
     
         
    Last edited by Varrah; 02-04-2013 at 04:04 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Volk's Avatar
    Status
    Volk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,961
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Shouldn't Minato be fast enough so, he could dodge Deidara's attacks and stop it from being a long range battle. Didn't Deidara have a hard time with Sasuke's speed?
     
         

  13. #13
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,993
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    Shouldn't Minato be fast enough so, he could dodge Deidara's attacks and stop it from being a long range battle. Didn't Deidara have a hard time with Sasuke's speed?
    Speed wasn't an issue really, it was Sasuke's that allowed him to read and predict certain techniques that Deidara used. Deidara's speed is quite impresseive enough (not in comparison to Minato) as shown against Garra's sand, in which was fast enough to block blaze release and block A's attack.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Volk's Avatar
    Status
    Volk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,961
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Speed wasn't an issue really, it was Sasuke's that allowed him to read and predict certain techniques that Deidara used. Deidara's speed is quite impresseive enough (not in comparison to Minato) as shown against Garra's sand, in which was fast enough to block blaze release and block A's attack.
    Indeed Sasuke's sharingan gave him the advantage, but still this whole battle relies on Deidara being long range. Minato should be able to keep up and prevent a long range battle.
     
         

  15. #15
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,993
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    Indeed Sasuke's sharingan gave him the advantage, but still this whole battle relies on Deidara being long range. Minato should be able to keep up and prevent a long range battle.
    idk about prevent, dodge would be easily done to an extent. Minato has not shown any raiton techniques to hinder any of Deidara's attacks. However, I still give Deidara that edge, both are analysis situations carefully. Deidara have overwhelming power and tends to fight dirty, throwing multiple attacks at once.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Volk's Avatar
    Status
    Volk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,961
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    idk about prevent, dodge would be easily done to an extent. Minato has not shown any raiton techniques to hinder any of Deidara's attacks. However, I still give Deidara that edge, both are analysis situations carefully. Deidara have overwhelming power and tends to fight dirty, throwing multiple attacks at once.
    This is true, Minato has little attacks to hurt Deidara. I'm just assuming this won't be a long range battle, which would help Minato.
    Situational: Close range: Minato would win. Far range: Deidara would win. imo
     
         

  17. #17
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Yeah but he can't beat Minato
    Why's that? it is very possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    Shouldn't Minato be fast enough so, he could dodge Deidara's attacks and stop it from being a long range battle. Didn't Deidara have a hard time with Sasuke's speed?
    It depends on what you mean by "fast". If you referring to shunshin, it only works from around 20 meters as far as we know. Anything out of that range he'd be having a hard time getting close.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Loses to Deidara? Don't make me laugh. Someone who almost got blitzed by Sasuke wouldn't last more than 2seconds in a fight against Minato. Not the point anyway. I was just showing how obsessed you are with Minato since you can't pass a day without creating a thread downgrading. Are you that much butthurt?
    Bold is false...i've already shown possible counters in the OP...thats if you read it.

    Are you now standing up for you Favorite character? Whats next bogard, are you going to cry?
     
         
    Last edited by Waltz; 02-04-2013 at 04:12 AM.

  18. #18
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    I think deidera can stay out of minato attack range. But how does he hit minato?
     
         

  19. #19
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Sasuke was inch away of him. Was it Minato, would he be already dead in the same situation. Also, what's the point in crying for a fictional character? :rofl: I only have pity for you to be that passionate about a water down manga that you hate a fictional character as if your life was depending on that, but meh you can continue in your way if you want. I was only trying to help you anyway
    Of course he'd have been killed in the same situation , am not seeing your point in mentioning, the obvious?

    Who said that i hate fictional characters? are you making things up again?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    I think deidera can stay out of minato attack range. But how does he hit minato?
    C4 is the most possible hit.
     
         

  20. #20
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,510
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Of course he'd have been killed in the same situation , am not seeing your point in mentioning, the obvious?

    Who said that i hate fictional characters? are you making things up again?



    C4 is the most possible hit.
    Don't listen to Bogard's remark, "he has become very immature ever since he put that Minato image as his ava!"
     
         

  21. #21
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Don't listen to Bogard's remark, "he has become very immature ever since he put that Minato image as his ava!"
    Thanks, though I never take fanboy remarks seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    people seem to forget minato can fly with a combination of FTGV2 and throwing kunai's. Deidara would be finished before he knew what was going on.
    Already refuted in the OP:

    Its possible that Minato could try to catch him in the air through some ingenious Kunai throwing chain combo but i don't think it is a sure thing being that their's factors like gravity to consider..also at a given height it may take some time for minato to get there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeViliShChild View Post
    I am going to have to disagree on this one. All Minato has to do is throw a kunai in the air, teleport to it, then throw it again, and repeat. He can reach Deidara that way.
    As for C4, Minato would teleport away instantly if he saw it. He doesn't know how deadly it is, he just know deidara likes bombs and a giant clone of Deidara is expanding and looks like it is about to blow up. He wouldn't stick around for that.

    The only way i see Deidara winning is if the C4 stays around long enough for when Minato comes back, however the longevity of it is never really mentioned.
    I already mentioned this in the OP:

    Its possible that Minato could try to catch him in the air through some ingenious Kunai throwing chain combo but i don't think it is a sure thing being that their's factors like gravity to consider..also at a given height it may take some time for minato to get there and can be attacked during that time.

    C4 Can't be seen without the sharingan so he'd most likely get caught.
     
         
    Last edited by Waltz; 02-04-2013 at 04:42 AM.

  22. #22
    Academy Student
    Status
    FlapJak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    You have found a brilliant counter to Minato's fighting style. I honestly don't think Minato stands much of a chance here.
     
         

  23. #23
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,037
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    i don't think deidara is in minato's league but you make awesome points. remember that minato is smart (actually very smart) so he will try to decrease the distance between him and a long range fighter (he won't be just on the defence). and you forgot a major thing that minato can do, IF HE MARKED DEIDARA THEN THERE IS NO LONG RANGE ATTACKS COZ HE WILL BE ON DEIDARA LIKE HIS SHADOW (so he only needs to touch deidara once and thats it) that won't be difficult for the fastest shinobi unless of course the circumstances of this fight are different (if deidara starts this fight while he is already in the air then that might be challenging) other than that he can't compete with minato.
     
         
    Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 02-04-2013 at 06:31 AM.

  24. #24
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    i don't think deidara is in minato's league but you make awesome points. remember that minato is smart (actually very smart) so he will try to decrease the distance between him and a long range fighter (he won't be just on the defence). and you forgot a major thing that minato can do, IF HE MARKED DEIDARA THEN THERE IS NO LONG RANGE ATTACKS COZ HE WILL BE ON DEIDARA LIKE HIS SHADOW (so he only needs to touch deidara once and thats it) that won't be difficult for the fastest shinobi unless of course the circumstances of this fight are different (if deidara starts this fight while he is already in the air then that might be challenging) other than that he can't compete with minato.
    I've been observing you two go on and on about who put up the barrier. IMO its not important who did, be it Kushina or Minato.
    What's important was Minato was planning to set up a barrier which is capable of containing the kyubi before Kushina. Whether it was Kushina's barrier or Minato's doesnt matter. The fact of the matter is Minato has a barrier tech.
     
         

  25. #25
    Yonkou Youngkhalifa's Avatar
    Status
    Youngkhalifa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    526
    Location
    New world
    In My Life I Smoked A lot of
    Weed Drunk A lot of Beer
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Please minato fighting style is nearly unstopable
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •