Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 149
  1. #41
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,530
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    "We're too late! They've put up a barrier around the Nine-Tails!"

    ^You have no proof that the technique was solely minato's ^

    Assumptions. You still haven't proven anything.
    It was Minato's
    "I've to get up a barrier as soon as possible"

     
         

  2. #42
    Member narutothetoadsage's Avatar
    Status
    narutothetoadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    First of all, minato wouldn't let Deidara get so far away from him. He'll defeat him before that happens. And if Deidara is already far enough in the air, then gamabunta is always there to cover large distances(both on the ground and in the air). Also, gamabunta's water projectile attacks can go quite far.
    Last but not the least, Minato can't be defeated unless he gets hit(which with his speed is highly unlikely)
     
         

  3. #43
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    It was Minato's
    "I've to get up a barrier as soon as possible"

    sorry, I know this is between you and Dog. But Minato didn't use the technique, he reference using "A" barrier, this was when Kushien (whatever her name is) said she could help and did it herself. Also, you can see the chains floating behind her hair



    even Minato was shocked by her actions, she in fact did this alone. She should really take the credit for this.
     
         
    Last edited by blazekev90; 02-04-2013 at 05:00 AM.

  4. #44
    Member DeViliShChild's Avatar
    Status
    DeViliShChild is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    578
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    "We're too late! They've put up a barrier around the Nine-Tails!"

    ^You have no proof that the technique was solely minato's ^

    Assumptions. You still haven't proven anything.



    What are you saying? Minato cannot through a single kunai that high and deidara is free to move about in the air on his bird. There's no factor that would keep him stationary...Minato's not getting to him with that method.

    Throw, teleport, catch, repeat. So yes he can get to him with that method.
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Minato wrecks Deidara case closed.

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=315342
     
         

  6. #46
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by narutothetoadsage View Post
    First of all, minato wouldn't let Deidara get so far away from him. He'll defeat him before that happens. And if Deidara is already far enough in the air, then gamabunta is always there to cover large distances(both on the ground and in the air). Also, gamabunta's water projectile attacks can go quite far.
    Last but not the least, Minato can't be defeated unless he gets hit(which with his speed is highly unlikely)
    C4 apparently is unrecognizable without the sharingan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    It was Minato's
    "I've to get up a barrier as soon as possible"

    Ok. I'll keep this in mind for future debates.

    I see, the barrier is a possible counter but he'd first need to recognize the technique (Microbombs)...which is the sole reason why i think Minato would ultimately lose this fight.
     
         

  7. #47
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Deidara is a VERY bad matchup for minato, but minato is WAY more intelligent and faster than deidara.

    FTG can be used to easily avoid deidara's simple explosions.

    Minato has to touch deidara ONCE and this fight is over, minato can even put a ftg mark on deidara's clay dragons so he can get to deidara easier and easier.

    If deidara tries to use c0, minato can use space time barrier to send the explosion into another dimension, then deidara would die by himself while minato will live on. And minato can counter c4 with space time barrier too, as long as minato has the barrier in front of him its impossible for anything to touch minato, even if its microscopic bombs.

    Minato wins high diff because deidara has the advantage over minato, so he'll will have to put in some work to win over deidara's advantage, but if minato slips up he'll lose.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member Volk's Avatar
    Status
    Volk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,901
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Yes, but I don't see Minato closing the gap easily at all. Deidara is probably one of the most unpredictable characters in the show, who is best at long-range but was able to escape from team Gai on foot easily
    Either I'm underestimating Deidara's speed or your overestimating it. Minato should be able to attack before Deidara forms his bird to fly away. Unless Deidara is given more time to prepare his attacks.
     
         

  9. #49
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    She wanted to help Minato to restrict the Kyubi because she noticed he wanted to do everything by himself despite being low in chakra. It's exactly what she did when he restricted Kyubi with her chains to help SM Naruto to fight him, but like you can see there is no barrier around simply because chains =/= barrier. The chains alone doesn't erect a barrier. The barrier itself was created by Minato, but Kushina is the one who restricted Kyubi with her chains to make things easier

    what are you talking about, the chains is the barrier itself.

     
         

  10. #50
    Member DeViliShChild's Avatar
    Status
    DeViliShChild is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    578
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    C4 apparently is unrecognizable without the sharingan.
    That may be so, but if Minato sees a giant version of Deidara that looks like it is about to explode, then he will just teleport far away from the battle field, maybe even home.
     
         

  11. #51
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeViliShChild View Post
    That may be so, but if Minato sees a giant version of Deidara that looks like it is about to explode, then he will just teleport far away from the battle field, maybe even home.
    that's an act of retreat and we dont know if he would act accordingly for certain
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    I still can't believe people honestly think Deidara is kage level.
     
         

  13. #53
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sovereign~ View Post
    Deidara is a VERY bad matchup for minato, but minato is WAY more intelligent and faster than deidara.

    FTG can be used to easily avoid deidara's simple explosions.

    Minato has to touch deidara ONCE and this fight is over, minato can even put a ftg mark on deidara's clay dragons so he can get to deidara easier and easier.

    If deidara tries to use c0, minato can use space time barrier to send the explosion into another dimension, then deidara would die by himself while minato will live on. And minato can counter c4 with space time barrier too, as long as minato has the barrier in front of him its impossible for anything to touch minato, even if its microscopic bombs.

    Minato wins high diff because deidara has the advantage over minato, so he'll will have to put in some work to win over deidara's advantage, but if minato slips up he'll lose.
    I dont think minato would beable to tag Deidara's bird.Even if he does and uses FTG LV2, Deidara would just make his original body a clay clone. Also, Minato's ST Barrier has it's dimensions and there's not 100% certainty it would get all the Micro bombs of C4 Nor guard against the entire C0 Explosion.
     
         

  14. #54
    Member DeViliShChild's Avatar
    Status
    DeViliShChild is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    578
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's an act of retreat and we dont know if he would act accordingly for certain
    You are saying that if he saw a GIANT Clone about to explode he wouldn't go to safety?
     
         

  15. #55
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I see chains floating. I don't see where it shows that it was the chains that were responsible for the barrier. But whatever even if we suppose it was Kushina's barrier like you said, Minato did say he intended to put a barrier, yes or no? So it changes nothing in the current debate since all what i wanted to show is that Minato can create barriers, and by what he said, it simply means that what Kushina did is something he can do as well. But like i've said, i think it's a misconception since the way i read it, it's Minato the one who created the barrier in question
    Whether he can do that barrier or not is debatable, as he said "A", not "the" barrier. ALso, most barriers aren't visual, as the chains restrict movement they also prevented one from entering. In that image, you can see that the chain has prevented the 3rd from entering, it's right infront him. ALso, Minato also said he was low on chakra, how could he use DRS, summoning and another sealing afterwards??
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member Sanguis's Avatar
    Status
    Sanguis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    'Deidara flying around in the sky being a jackass'

    'Minato' throw kunai - teleport - throw kunai - teleport - seal tags Deidra "you're it"

    I really don't see why that plan shouldn't work.
     
         
    Last edited by Sanguis; 02-04-2013 at 05:34 AM.

  17. #57
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeViliShChild View Post
    You are saying that if he saw a GIANT Clone about to explode he wouldn't go to safety?
    yes, if anyone else ran home after seeing a jutsu that they couldn't recognize they would have been labeled as someone who retreated. It's your job to come up with a better argument
     
         

  18. #58
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Whether he can do that barrier or not is debatable, as he said "A", not "the" barrier. ALso, most barriers aren't visual, as the chains restrict movement they also prevented one from entering. In that image, you can see that the chain has prevented the 3rd from entering, it's right infront him. ALso, Minato also said he was low on chakra, how could he use DRS, summoning and another sealing afterwards??
    I think bogard is right on this one. Here we see ninja's passing two chains and note the line for the barrier in the grass directly infront of hiruzen. :



    Where as in Hiruzen's panel there's nothing chain like there.
     
         

  19. #59
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    I dont think minato would beable to tag Deidara's bird.Even if he does and uses FTG LV2, Deidara would just make his original body a clay clone. Also, Minato's ST Barrier has it's dimensions and there's not 100% certainty it would get all the Micro bombs of C4 Nor guard against the entire C0 Explosion.
    Thats what makes it a challenge for minato, deidara aint hit minato either so both of you are gonna have to work for the kill, minato can throw kunai in the air and teleport to it then attack.

    How will the microscopic bombs get through the barrier? you cant assume

    If sasuke's summoning can block c0, why cant minato send it into another dimension? again, you cant assume

    space time barrier has shown to send anything into the dimension, and matter of fact minato can redirect deidara's attack and use it against him
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 02-04-2013 at 05:35 AM.

  20. #60
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    I think bogard is right on this one. Here we see ninja's passing two chains and note the line for the barrier in the grass directly infront of hiruzen. :



    Where as in Hiruzen's panel there's nothing chain like there.
    those arent chains, that's the visual drawing showing the shinobi jumping from one place to another. Kish has shown that before.

    Ex)



    the same effect
     
         
    Last edited by blazekev90; 02-04-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •