Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Re: Deidara's Fighting style counters Minato's?

Quote Originally Posted by DeViliShChild View Post
    That may be so, but if Minato sees a giant version of Deidara that looks like it is about to explode, then he will just teleport far away from the battle field, maybe even home.
    that's an act of retreat and we dont know if he would act accordingly for certain

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG

I still can't believe people honestly think Deidara is kage level.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sovereign~ View Post
    Deidara is a VERY bad matchup for minato, but minato is WAY more intelligent and faster than deidara.

FTG can be used to easily avoid deidara's simple explosions.

Minato has to touch deidara ONCE and this fight is over, minato can even put a ftg mark on deidara's clay dragons so he can get to deidara easier and easier.

If deidara tries to use c0, minato can use space time barrier to send the explosion into another dimension, then deidara would die by himself while minato will live on. And minato can counter c4 with space time barrier too, as long as minato has the barrier in front of him its impossible for anything to touch minato, even if its microscopic bombs.

Minato wins high diff because deidara has the advantage over minato, so he'll will have to put in some work to win over deidara's advantage, but if minato slips up he'll lose.
    I dont think minato would beable to tag Deidara's bird.Even if he does and uses FTG LV2, Deidara would just make his original body a clay clone. Also, Minato's ST Barrier has it's dimensions and there's not 100% certainty it would get all the Micro bombs of C4 Nor guard against the entire C0 Explosion.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's an act of retreat and we dont know if he would act accordingly for certain
    You are saying that if he saw a GIANT Clone about to explode he wouldn't go to safety?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I see chains floating. I don't see where it shows that it was the chains that were responsible for the barrier. But whatever even if we suppose it was Kushina's barrier like you said, Minato did say he intended to put a barrier, yes or no? So it changes nothing in the current debate since all what i wanted to show is that Minato can create barriers, and by what he said, it simply means that what Kushina did is something he can do as well. But like i've said, i think it's a misconception since the way i read it, it's Minato the one who created the barrier in question
    Whether he can do that barrier or not is debatable, as he said "A", not "the" barrier. ALso, most barriers aren't visual, as the chains restrict movement they also prevented one from entering. In that image, you can see that the chain has prevented the 3rd from entering, it's right infront him. ALso, Minato also said he was low on chakra, how could he use DRS, summoning and another sealing afterwards??

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

'Deidara flying around in the sky being a jackass'

'Minato' throw kunai - teleport - throw kunai - teleport - seal tags Deidra "you're it"

I really don't see why that plan shouldn't work.

Last edited by Sanguis; 02-04-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

You are saying that if he saw a GIANT Clone about to explode he wouldn't go to safety?
    yes, if anyone else ran home after seeing a jutsu that they couldn't recognize they would have been labeled as someone who retreated. It's your job to come up with a better argument

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Whether he can do that barrier or not is debatable, as he said "A", not "the" barrier. ALso, most barriers aren't visual, as the chains restrict movement they also prevented one from entering. In that image, you can see that the chain has prevented the 3rd from entering, it's right infront him. ALso, Minato also said he was low on chakra, how could he use DRS, summoning and another sealing afterwards??
    I think bogard is right on this one. Here we see ninja's passing two chains and note the line for the barrier in the grass directly infront of hiruzen. :

Where as in Hiruzen's panel there's nothing chain like there.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    I dont think minato would beable to tag Deidara's bird.Even if he does and uses FTG LV2, Deidara would just make his original body a clay clone. Also, Minato's ST Barrier has it's dimensions and there's not 100% certainty it would get all the Micro bombs of C4 Nor guard against the entire C0 Explosion.
    Thats what makes it a challenge for minato, deidara aint hit minato either so both of you are gonna have to work for the kill, minato can throw kunai in the air and teleport to it then attack.

How will the microscopic bombs get through the barrier? you cant assume

If sasuke's summoning can block c0, why cant minato send it into another dimension? again, you cant assume

space time barrier has shown to send anything into the dimension, and matter of fact minato can redirect deidara's attack and use it against him

Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 02-04-2013 at 04:35 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

I think bogard is right on this one. Here we see ninja's passing two chains and note the line for the barrier in the grass directly infront of hiruzen. :

Where as in Hiruzen's panel there's nothing chain like there.
    those arent chains, that's the visual drawing showing the shinobi jumping from one place to another. Kish has shown that before.

Ex)

the same effect

Last edited by blazekev90; 02-04-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes, if anyone else ran home after seeing a jutsu that they couldn't recognize they would have been labeled as someone who retreated. It's your job to come up with a better argument
    Well you lose the argument right off the bat by saying that he wouldn't retreat. Sasuke retreated before he even saw the nano bombs. So a smarter Ninja like Minato would defiantly retreat.
    As for your retreating comment, retreating doesn't mean you give up.
    What if someone moved backwards (I.E. retreating) to lure the opponent into a position that is more favorable to their fighting style. Maybe something like a water user moving back for a quarter mile because there is a nearby river.
    That's called a tactic, not losing.

Now it's up to you to come back with a better argument than that.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Well you lose the argument right off the bat by saying that he wouldn't retreat. Sasuke retreated before he even saw the nano bombs. So a smarter Ninja like Minato would defiantly retreat.
    As for your retreating comment, retreating doesn't mean you give up.
    What if someone moved backwards (I.E. retreating) to lure the opponent into a position that is more favorable to their fighting style. Maybe something like a water user moving back for a quarter mile because there is a nearby river.
    That's called a tactic, not losing.

Now it's up to you to come back with a better argument than that.
    Bhahahahhahah are you serious, idk whether to take this post serious or not lol. Sasuke used an illusion fool, he didn't run "home."

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bhahahahhahah are you serious, idk whether to take this post serious or not lol. Sasuke used an illusion fool, he didn't run "home."
    Illusion or no, running is the most obvious option. Where is your rebuttal?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

those arent chains, that's the visual drawing showing the shinobi jumping from one place to another. Kish has shown that before.

Ex)

the same effect
    Ah! your right! It was even depicted in the anime that The chains provided the barrier. Chakra Chains Barrier is what it's called i think. I misinterpreted the drawing.

I guess my point is still valid. Minato loses to C4

Thats what makes it a challenge for minato, deidara aint hit minato either so both of you are gonna have to work for the kill, minato can throw kunai in the air and teleport to it then attack.

How will the microscopic bombs get through the barrier? you cant assume

If sasuke's summoning can block c0, why cant minato send it into another dimension? again, you cant assume

space time barrier has shown to send anything into the dimension, and matter of fact minato can redirect deidara's attack and use it against him
    The Micro bombs are in a Cloud...once dispersed they can cover a area larger than Minato's Barrier.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Illusion or no, running is the most obvious option. Where is your rebuttal?
    *sign* Do i really need to explain how Sasuke wasn't running away?!? As he was able to see, thanks to sharingan, the technique himself, he was able to distant himself enough to analysis and counter it accurately. Someone unable would either stand there or distant themselves from the situation, but you wouldnt know its range. Minato would have to figure this out and running home as you stated shouldn't be the option lol

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Ah! your right! It was even depicted in the anime that The chains provided the barrier. Chakra Chains Barrier is what it's called i think. I misinterpreted the drawing.

I guess my point is still valid. Minato loses to C4

The Micro bombs are in a Cloud...once dispersed they can cover a area larger than Minato's Barrier.
    Yes, it's a huge misconception regarding the Kyuubi being soloed by Minato, as his wife accomplished one of the hardest task here. She deserves some credit.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*sign* Do i really need to explain how Sasuke wasn't running away?!? As he was able to see, thanks to sharingan, the technique himself, he was able to distant himself enough to analysis and counter it accurately. Someone unable would either stand there or distant themselves from the situation, but you wouldnt know its range. Minato would have to figure this out and running home as you stated shouldn't be the option lol
    First off, i accept that Sasuske wasn't running away. OT Once again you fail to answer WHY wouldn't minato teleport away. He does not know that they are micro bombs, he would think it is a big explosion just like all of Deidara's other attacks. So once again WHY wouldn't Minato run away from a ginat explosion.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Minato said he was low on chakra, but it doesn't mean he couldn't use jutsus at all. I'm not that good at drawing but i wanted to show you this pic. We can clearly see Hiruzen was a step forward the 2chains i draw

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Yes, it's a huge misconception regarding the Kyuubi being soloed by Minato, as his wife accomplished one of the hardest task here. She deserves some credit.
    Indeed.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Minato said he was low on chakra, but it doesn't mean he couldn't use jutsus at all. I'm not that good at drawing but i wanted to show you this pic. We can clearly see Hiruzen was a step forward the 2chains i draw

lmao omg no you didnt draw that hahah (I would rep you if I could), BUT NO! That is no proof man. Again, Minato said he was low (almost out of chakra) before the barrier was even used. Do you know how much summoning chakra requiries?? And to throw two seal in along with that?!?

Also, look at the image, your circle is wider than Kish's lmao The 3rd is clearly standing outside of it

Last edited by blazekev90; 02-04-2013 at 04:57 AM.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

minato doesnt have to cover the area, he only has to cover himself

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

lmao omg no you didnt draw that hahah (I would rep you if I could), BUT NO! That is no proof man. Again, Minato said he was low (almost out of chakra) before the barrier was even used. Do you know how much summoning chakra requiries?? And to throw two seal in along with that?!?
    Haha thanks :D I did draw it. Why are you doubting in my talent? :rofl: Also the amount of chakra a summoning jutsu takes depends on the size of the summon i believe. You can't tell me that summoning Gamakichi takes the same amount as summoning Gamabunta. Jiraya even when druggled without able to use his chakra properly was able to summon a small toad, which means it doesn't take that much chakra. So summoning Gerotora probably didn't take that much chakra

Also, look at the image, your circle is wider than Kish's lmao The 3rd is clearly standing outside of it
    How could he be outside when his feet on the page are already on the base of the normal triangle? Actually i even think my circle was smaller because i only wanted to show you the smaller circle as possible. Remember the barrier was surrounding them forming a circle

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

First off, i accept that Sasuske wasn't running away. OT Once again you fail to answer WHY wouldn't minato teleport away. He does not know that they are micro bombs, he would think it is a big explosion just like all of Deidara's other attacks. So once again WHY wouldn't Minato run away from a ginat explosion.
    it looks like a dub, just as Sasuke first assumed. Also, the only place he can teleport without prep (kunia or tag) is home. So are you saying he'll just keep on running til he think it's safe??

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

minato doesnt have to cover the area, he only has to cover himself
    What about the bombs that travel around the barrier?

@ Bogard.

Anime is technically canon.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

What about the bombs that travel around the barrier?

@ Bogard.

Anime is technically canon.

Nice but i started to doubt with the anime since the moment they gave Tobirama Bringer of Darkness when in the manga it's Hashirama's jutsu, and it's only one example among the long list