Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Mihawk>Doffy

    I think that last weeks chapter proves Mihawk > Doffy because law stated that Kaido will mop the floor with him and Mihawk casually clashed with Shanks and refuses to do so now since he has on arm:scorps: Also, Kaido is the world's strongest Creature. Creatures include birds, dogs, humans etc. So Kaidou is stronger then any individual going by the manga statement
    In the Marineford arc we found out that Shanks persued Kaido not to attack WB, and Shanks reached Marineford without a scratch. This implies that Shanks is at the very minimum as strong as Kaidou if not stronger.

    So bottom line... Mihawk strongest Warlord of the sea.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    In my opinion, this proves nothing. It can simply mean that Kaido is the aggressive and barbaric type who attacks anyone who is against him. While Shanks on the other hand is the nice and lazy type who doesn't care about being made fun of in any kind of way. Going against Kaido can mean the end for Doflamingo, while going against Shanks might not.

    I'm not saying that Mihawk isn't stronger, but this doesn't prove anything, at least in my opinion.
     
         
    Last edited by Skylar Knight; 02-04-2013 at 09:06 AM.

  3. #3
    Kirasaka and Natsuki FTW chad062388's Avatar
    Status
    chad062388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    with Megumi and Shion
    Posts
    2,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watashi no tsuma wa doko desu
    ka?!
     

    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    Mihawk is a beast so I can agree with you on that :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    9,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    >mfw
     



    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    Mihawk is a badass. And he doesn't have a DF.
     
         

  5. #5
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    In my opinion, this proves nothing. It can simply mean that Kaido is the aggressive and barbaric type who attack anyone who is against him. While Shanks on the other hand is the nice and lazy type who doesn't care about being made fun of in any kind of way. Going against Kaido can mean the end for Doflamingo, while going against Shanks might not.

    I'm not saying that Mihawk isn't stronger, but this doesn't prove anything, at least not in my opinion.
    Yeah, I guess what you've written is correct.
     
         

  6. #6
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    He may or may not be but Doflamingo is sure as hell more interesting and more epic.
     
         

  7. #7
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    What's the point in making OBVIOUS thread? '' > and < threads ''lol'' are made only when you're stating that someone weekers is > than someone stronger. WHat did you expect people to post? Agreed, yea i agree, I agree too, yea hes stronger... no argument's what so ever :D
     
         

  8. #8
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a million ways to get
    it.
     

    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    1.Mihawk
    2.Doffy
    3.Law/Kuma
    4.Kuma/Law
    5.Hancock
     
         

  9. #9
    Member alex413x's Avatar
    Status
    alex413x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    I always believed they were equal or something..
    Well you were wrong, apparently Mihawk it's stronger that Donquixote Doflamingo. At least, that's what I understood after reading everyone's opinion.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    I totally agree, but I think some still underestimate Doflamingo. He is most likely the strongest shichibukai after Mihawk
     
         

  11. #11
    Member alex413x's Avatar
    Status
    alex413x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    Quote Originally Posted by alex413x View Post
    Well you were wrong, apparently Mihawk it's stronger that Donquixote Doflamingo. At least, that's what I understood after reading everyone's opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    you were reading everyone's "Opinion" and going by their "opinion" my statement is wrong ? you have to explain me that deeper, because one's opinion can't change another's opinion.
    You forgot about this.
    I wasn't trying to say that you're wrong, I was saying that the rest of them have no doubts that Mihawk is stronger than Donquixote Doflamingo without actually having some facts to support them.As far as we know they never fought so we can't say which one is stronger, yet everyone here believes that Mihawk is stronger because he used to fight with Shanks.
    Buggy fought with Shanks in the past, so...
     
         

  12. #12
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mihawk>Doffy

    Quote Originally Posted by alex413x View Post
    You forgot about this.
    I wasn't trying to say that you're wrong, I was saying that the rest of them have no doubts that Mihawk is stronger than Donquixote Doflamingo without actually having some facts to support them.As far as we know they never fought so we can't say which one is stronger, yet everyone here believes that Mihawk is stronger because he used to fight with Shanks.
    Buggy fought with Shanks in the past, so...
    Buggy is immune to cuts. Buggy even fought Mihawk. That's how much he fears swords
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •