Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    This is a somewhat crazy Idea Ive been thinking of, but it makes sense and is backed up by what we have seen in the Manga so far so bare with me. Im not sure if I slipped up somewhere or if this is a stroke of genuis, its going to be long and elaborate. I highly HIGHLY reccomend you get some chips, a drink and sit down and read the WHOLE thing as that is the best way to understand what I am saying. And please dont read the first paragraph and jump to a conclusion. Everything I have said to my knowledge is cannon and fits the Manga information.



    First a few facts:

    • Madara after losing to hashirama went into hiding, close to dying he was able use some DNA he had gathered from the battle field and used it to create a mindless wood clone of Hashirama which he used to cultivate his Senju DNA while also giving himself some, although it is difficult to find out the exact amount we can assume based on the fact that his old body looks generally human in the manga(Unlike Obito's Senjufied half of his body) except for the thing stuck in his back keeping him alive, with that we can assume a portion of his chest contains the Senju DNA. Also keep in mind that when revive "in his prime" he takes on his same appearance he had in his prime, and during his fight with the kages he gets hit on purpose to expose the face of a Hashirama clone that had been merged into his chest [1]. With this we can assume that the source of his Senju DNA is only in his chest and not his entire body (Torso would be roughly 25% of his entire body).
    • Obito's body however is comprised of roughly 50% Senju Cells [1], which is a twice as much as Madara.
    • We know that Madara nearing old age and senility unlocked the Rinnegan, only a few years prior to meeting Obito, we also know that after unlocking them he managed to place them into Nagato who also has Senju DNA as he is an Uzimaki.
    • Obito Is able to spam his MS shamelessly however he choses without and kind of time limitation or side effects of using it, all other Uchiha in the series are show taking considerable self-inflicted damage from using there MS, simply using it will often cause the eye to bleed from the strain. Yet Obito uses his Techniques simultaneously never showing any signs of self-inflicted damage. Most people assume it is because he has more chakra and a stronger body that can shrug off the effects of the MS but the Uchiha are known for there strong body and huge reserves of chakra. Contrary to that I think that the Sharingan itself has a kind of usage limit on it where it can only be used a certain amount of times within a certain time limit. After which you start to see dire effects for continuing its use or you may just be too exhausted to do so. With Obito's body being comprised of 50% Senju Cells this time limit is drastically reduces to nothing allow him to spam his abilities without consequence.
    • Danzo Also has Senju DNA with his entire right arm being comprised of Hashirama cells, including a chunk of his chest. He has Shisui's Sharingan which has been stated to need a 10 years waiting period after its MS has been used before it can be active again. And yet we see him use it during the 5 Kage Summit to attempt to get himself named as the leader of the United Shinobi Army. Yet no more than 1hr Later we see it become usable again during his fight with Sasuke. We clearly see him asking himself wether to waste the Sharingan as fodder to use Izangi one more time or to use it to cast a genjutsu on Tobi. Note the considerable difference between 10 years and 1hr. Danzo Would be comprised of roughly 35%.
    • It is also said that for an Uchiha to use his MS without losing his light he needs to take another Uchiha's eyes. But this may just be a work around for the Sharingans Usage Limitation that I refereed to the the paragraph above about Obito. Losing sight is a side effect of over usage of the Sharingan without waiting the proper amount time between using it. The reason Obito's does not suffer from Spamming his MS without having EMS is because the time limitation on using his MS has been reduced so much that he can use them at pretty close intervals with out worrying too much about losing his sight. This also fits perfectly into the manga lore as him having a stronger body with more chakra wouldnt explain why he does not go blind from spamming MS.



    On to my basis theory:

    I dont think it takes Years and Years for the Sharingan to become the Rinnegan, I think it took Madara years and years for the rinnegan, but for someone else that possessed more Senju DNA.... Who knows what could happen.

    • One side theory to keep in mind, is that the SO6P was also born with the Rinnegan, or so we can assume, the Rinnegan is the true form of the Sharingan when you posses both Senju DNA and the Sharingan which he had at birth. He then had 2 sons, one who was an Uchiha and had his eyes, the Sharingan (His Yin Chakra) and the other who was a Senju and had his body, Senju DNA (His Yang Chakra). And when brought together his Chakra's would come together and his eyes would evolve into the Rinnegan, this fact is proven by Madara awakening the Rinnegan. Now it is speculation of wether or not he was born with the Rinnegan or whether he himself unlocked it, but based on the fact that it doesnt make sense for him not to be born with it. If he was infact born with the Sharingan and Senju DNA then it doent really make sense lore wise for him not to have it immediantly. But I guess it would depend on wether or not someone without MS can unlock the Rinnegan, if so then there is no reason why he wouldnt have been born with it. If not then you could argue that he had to unlock MS first before his Eyes could make the transition into the Rinnegan. All in All it this is just a cool side theory that fits the lore and adds to my theory, although keep in mind my theory does not hinge on this theory what so ever.


    Conclusion:

    The general theory is that since Senju DNA reduces the time based limitations of Jutsu's then someone with an entire body comprised of Senju DNA would likely have the time based limitations reduced ever more when compared to someone who just has 1 arm comprised of Senju DNA or just there torso. And with that you can infer that if it took Madara decades to unlock the Rinnegan with 25% of his body being comprised of Senju Cells then if someone else with more Senju DNA wielded the Shraringan then it would take less time for the Rinnegan to appear.

    Example: Orochimaru [1]

    Last but not least, if Orochimaru as he stands now, gets his hands on Sasuke's eyes, or perhaps Itachi's eyes or even Danzo's eyes would equal him obtaining Rinnegan in a short ammount of time given he has both the Sharingan and Full blooded Senju DNA.




    Someone who is smart and reads this would say, wait you make a good point but... WTF HOW ABOUT OBITO, HE HAS SENJU CELLS AND HAS HAD HIS SHARINGAN FOR YEARS!!!

    I would say his Sharingan hasn't evolved yet for the following reasons

    Obito has doesnt have enough Senju Cells for it to have been activated yet. Explained further below, it is a long read but worth every second.
    He only has 50% Senju Cells, now if Madara (who was operating on roughly 25% Senju Cells) lost his battle to Hashirama in what looked like his early 30's and didnt unlock his Rinnegan until he reached old age (lets say 73)**

    [Lets talk about why I say that age, He received rinnegan a few years prior to meeting Obito. He met Obito when Obito was 13 with kakashi being around the same age. Part1 Kakashi was 26 which puts a 13 year gap between obito dying and Part1. Part1 Hiruzen was 68, We know that Hiruzen was roughly young when Tobirama sacrificed himself to allow his team to escape, while proclaiming him to be the new hokage [1]. The fact that they were still part of Team Tobirama and were not chunin themselves shows there youth, not to mention the fact that they look PT2 Naruto's age in the pictures, so lets say he was 20. We know that Tobirama died some years after Hashirama and we know that Hashirama died some time after his battle with Madara which is where Madara gained his DNA.... This is where it gets a bit complicated. Hiruzen at PT1 was 68, 68 - 13 means that Madara met Obito when Hiruzen was 55. Now we know that he didnt get Rinnegan for atleast lets say 5 years prior to meeting Obito, being very generous, which would put him at unlocking the rinnegan when hiruzen was 50. Now keep that 50 in mind. Moving on let us say that Tobirama lived 5 years after the death of his brother before dying himself and announcing Hiruzen as his successor, lets also say that Hashirama died 5 years after fighting Madara, ofcourse again being very very generous. (5 + 5) Thats atleast 10 years prior to Hiruzen being named Hokage for Madara to have fought Hashirama and lost thus stealing his DNA. Following that timeline into Hiruzen's timeline starting at age 20 and leading to age 50 which is when we know Madara unlocked the Rinnegan. 50 - 20 = 30, 30 + 10 = 40. That puts it as taking roughly, and remember I was generous with this numbers so it could easily take alot longer, 40 years for someone with Madara's amount of Senju Cells to Unlock the Rinnegan] Now lets get back to what I was saying before

    **Now we can assume that the 40 year gap is about how long it takes to activate the Rinnegan operating at 25% Senju Cells. Obito who is operating at 50% would thus have to wait 20 years in order for his Sharingan to evolve into a Rinnegan. Yet if he and Kakashi were around the same age at the time of his supposed death and with kakashi in PT2 being 29-30 then 13 - 30 = 17. Which would mean he would still have to wait about another 3 years before his Rinnegan would activate, this is again being generous. While someone with 100% Senju DNA would take roughly 10 years for Rinnegan to become unlocked, but keep in mind that the Zetsu in the White Zetsu army were made stronger with Yamato's DNA, and so the time limit may very well be reduced even further as DNA taken from a Clone is bound to be less potent than that of the Original, if that was not the case then Kabuto wouldnt be able to make the White Zetsu stronger using Yamato's DNA.


    Even so Obito still doesnt have 2 eyes, this is also the reason why he cannot use Susano'o as Susano'o requires both eyes to be used. With that logic you can argue that without both eyes the Rinnegan would not form, or if anything it would take longer to form, just as having less Senju DNA would also increase the time it would take for the Rinnegan to form.

    For these 2 reasons I can say that We will not see Obito's Rinnegan forming anytime soon, if at all



    Questions? Leave them below, and please leave your fan boy non sense out of here, Im not rooting for Orochimaru to get Rinnegan, I was just saying it was logically possible.
     
         
    Last edited by FearxDeath; 02-04-2013 at 10:36 PM.

  2. #2
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed



    JK, reading now.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Itachi Rane's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Rane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    rinnegan till now has been activated only by madara and according to him it took decades to activate.....so....can't say how much time others should take...but yes, for the rinnegan to activate efficiently, both th eyes should evolve at the same rate equally.....i don't think obito can ever activate the rinnegan from his right MS....but the reason why he can use his MS without losing light is definitely because of senju cells....
     
         

  4. #4
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    I agree
     
         

  • #5
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a million ways to get
    it.
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Oh god not another person who puts there username in thread titles.
     
         

  • #6
    『  』 Saikyō's Avatar
    Status
    Saikyō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Sensei
     



    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

     
         

  • #7
    Amaterasu boss dirklyn's Avatar
    Status
    dirklyn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ghana
    Posts
    1,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Too long and H dint read
     
         

  • #8
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Nice
     
         

  • #9
    The Amazing Uchiha captainEO's Avatar
    Status
    captainEO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    At the local casino with Hashi, my pal. We're winning.
    Posts
    2,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status? Ain't nobody got time
    fo dat.
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    This is a somewhat crazy Idea Ive been thinking of, but it makes sense and is backed up by what we have seen in the Manga so far so bare with me. Im not sure if I slipped up somewhere or if this is a stroke of genuis, its going to be long and elaborate. I highly HIGHLY reccomend you get some chips, a drink and sit down and read the WHOLE thing as that is the best way to understand what I am saying. And please dont read the first paragraph and jump to a conclusion. Everything I have said to my knowledge is cannon and fits the Manga information.



    First a few facts:

    • Madara after losing to hashirama went into hiding, close to dying he was able use some DNA he had gathered from the battle field and used it to create a mindless wood clone of Hashirama which he used to cultivate his Senju DNA while also giving himself some, although it is difficult to find out the exact amount we can assume based on the fact that his old body looks generally human in the manga(Unlike Obito's Senjufied half of his body) except for the thing stuck in his back keeping him alive, with that we can assume a portion of his chest contains the Senju DNA. Also keep in mind that when revive "in his prime" he takes on his same appearance he had in his prime, and during his fight with the kages he gets hit on purpose to expose the face of a Hashirama clone that had been merged into his chest [1]. With this we can assume that the source of his Senju DNA is only in his chest and not his entire body (Torso would be roughly 25% of his entire body).
    • Obito's body however is comprised of roughly 50% Senju Cells [1], which is a twice as much as Madara.
    • We know that Madara nearing old age and senility unlocked the Rinnegan, only a few years prior to meeting Obito, we also know that after unlocking them he managed to place them into Nagato who also has Senju DNA as he is an Uzimaki.
    • Obito Is able to spam his MS shamelessly however he choses without and kind of time limitation or side effects of using it, all other Uchiha in the series are show taking considerable self-inflicted damage from using there MS, simply using it will often cause the eye to bleed from the strain. Yet Obito uses his Techniques simultaneously never showing any signs of self-inflicted damage. Most people assume it is because he has more chakra and a stronger body that can shrug off the effects of the MS but the Uchiha are known for there strong body and huge reserves of chakra. Contrary to that I think that the Sharingan itself has a kind of usage limit on it where it can only be used a certain amount of times within a certain time limit. After which you start to see dire effects for continuing its use or you may just be too exhausted to do so. With Obito's body being comprised of 50% Senju Cells this time limit is drastically reduces to nothing allow him to spam his abilities without consequence.
    • Danzo Also has Senju DNA with his entire right arm being comprised of Hashirama cells, including a chunk of his chest. He has Shisui's Sharingan which has been stated to need a 10 years waiting period after its MS has been used before it can be active again. And yet we see him use it during the 5 Kage Summit to attempt to get himself named as the leader of the United Shinobi Army. Yet no more than 1hr Later we see it become usable again during his fight with Sasuke. We clearly see him asking himself wether to waste the Sharingan as fodder to use Izangi one more time or to use it to cast a genjutsu on Tobi. Note the considerable difference between 10 years and 1hr. Danzo Would be comprised of roughly 35%.
    • It is also said that for an Uchiha to use his MS without losing his light he needs to take another Uchiha's eyes. But this may just be a work around for the Sharingans Usage Limitation that I refereed to the the paragraph above about Obito. Losing sight is a side effect of over usage of the Sharingan without waiting the proper amount time between using it. The reason Obito's does not suffer from Spamming his MS without having EMS is because the time limitation on using his MS has been reduced so much that he can use them at pretty close intervals with out worrying too much about losing his sight. This also fits perfectly into the manga lore as him having a stronger body with more chakra wouldnt explain why he does not go blind from spamming MS.



    On to my basis theory:

    I dont think it takes Years and Years for the Sharingan to become the Rinnegan, I think it took Madara years and years for the rinnegan, but for someone else that possessed more Senju DNA.... Who knows what could happen.

    • One thing to keep in mind is that the SO6P Started off with Both Sharingan and Senju DNA and it can be assumed that he was also born with the Rinnegan. He then had 2 sons, one who was an Uchiha and had his eyes, the Sharingan (His Yin Chakra) and the other who was a Senju and had his body, Senju DNA (His Yang Chakra). And when brought together his Chakra's would come together and his eyes would evolve into the Rinnegan and thus he would be reborn.


    Conclusion:

    I think that if someone with an actual Senju body like Yamato, Zetsu or now Orochimaru [1], would get there hands on a Sharingan, the time it would take to evolve into a Rinnegan would be drastically shortened to Perhaps 10 years if not shorter as in that situation you would have a full blooded Senju and a full blooded Sharingan. Given that there is no news that the SO6P was born with out the Rinnegan and acquired it later it is safe to assume that he was born with it, and that is because he had both the Sharingan and Senju DNA. Given that Madara has the Sharingan but only had a portion of Senju DNA it would have taken a lot longer for his eyes to evolve.

    Last but not least, if Orochimaru as he stands now, gets his hands on Sasuke's eyes, or perhaps Itachi's eyes or even Danzo's eyes would equal him obtaining Rinnegan in a short ammount of time given he has both the Sharingan and Full blooded Senju DNA.




    Someone who is smart and reads this would say, wait you make a good point but... WTF HOW ABOUT OBITO, HE HAS SENJU CELLS AND HAS HAD HIS SHARINGAN FOR YEARS!!!

    I would say his Sharingan hasn't evolved yet for the following reasons

    Obito has doesnt have enough Senju Cells for it to have been activated yet. Explained further below, it is a long read but worth every second.
    He only has 50% Senju Cells, now if Madara (who was operating on roughly 25% Senju Cells) lost his battle to Hashirama in what looked like his early 30's and didnt unlock his Rinnegan until he reached old age (lets say 73)**

    [Lets talk about why I say that age, He received rinnegan a few years prior to meeting Obito. He met Obito when Obito was 13 with kakashi being around the same age. Part1 Kakashi was 26 which puts a 13 year gap between obito dying and Part1. Part1 Hiruzen was 68, We know that Hiruzen was roughly young when Tobirama sacrificed himself to allow his team to escape, while proclaiming him to be the new hokage [1]. The fact that they were still part of Team Tobirama and were not chunin themselves shows there youth, not to mention the fact that they look PT2 Naruto's age in the pictures, so lets say he was 20. We know that Tobirama died some years after Hashirama and we know that Hashirama died some time after his battle with Madara which is where Madara gained his DNA.... This is where it gets a bit complicated. Hiruzen at PT1 was 68, 68 - 13 means that Madara met Obito when Hiruzen was 55. Now we know that he didnt get Rinnegan for atleast lets say 5 years prior to meeting Obito, being very generous, which would put him at unlocking the rinnegan when hiruzen was 50. Now keep that 50 in mind. Moving on let us say that Tobirama lived 5 years after the death of his brother before dying himself and announcing Hiruzen as his successor, lets also say that Hashirama died 5 years after fighting Madara, ofcourse again being very very generous. (5 + 5) Thats atleast 10 years prior to Hiruzen being named Hokage for Madara to have fought Hashirama and lost thus stealing his DNA. Following that timeline into Hiruzen's timeline starting at age 20 and leading to age 50 which is when we know Madara unlocked the Rinnegan. 50 - 20 = 30, 30 + 10 = 40. That puts it as taking roughly, and remember I was generous with this numbers so it could easily take alot longer, 40 years for someone with Madara's amount of Senju Cells to Unlock the Rinnegan] Now lets get back to what I was saying before

    **Now we can assume that the 40 year gap is about how long it takes to activate the Rinnegan operating at 25% Senju Cells. Obito who is operating at 50% would thus have to wait 20 years in order for his Sharingan to evolve into a Rinnegan. Yet if he and Kakashi were around the same age at the time of his supposed death and with kakashi in PT2 being 29-30 then 13 - 30 = 17. Which would mean he would still have to wait about another 3 years before his Rinnegan would activate, this is again being generous. While someone with 100% Senju DNA would take roughly 10 years for Rinnegan to become unlocked, but keep in mind that the Zetsu in the White Zetsu army were made stronger with Yamato's DNA, and so the time limit may very well be reduced even further as DNA taken from a Clone is bound to be less potent than that of the Original, if that was not the case then Kabuto wouldnt be able to make the White Zetsu stronger using Yamato's DNA.


    Even so Obito still doesnt have 2 eyes, this is also the reason why he cannot use Susano'o as Susano'o requires both eyes to be used. With that logic you can argue that without both eyes the Rinnegan would not form, or if anything it would take longer to form, just as having less Senju DNA would also increase the time it would take for the Rinnegan to form.

    For these 2 reasons I can say that We will not see Obito's Rinnegan forming anytime soon, if at all



    Questions? Leave them below, and please leave your fan boy non sense out of here, Im not rooting for Orochimaru to get Rinnegan, I was just saying it was logically possible.




    Sorry, I had to.

    OT:
    You're speculating way too much. About the Sage and his dojutsu (we don't know how he acquired it). We also don't know how he split his powers between his sons (the specifics). And about Obito and his MS use. Senju DNA is still quite a mystery, we aren't fully aware of how it works or how both sets of DNA (Uchiha and Senju) intermix.

    Essentially, way too much assumption/guesswork.

    Though, you're basically trying to say more Senju DNA = Rinnegan more quickly. I'm not sure how to interpret that, it seems quite flawed.

    But nice effort.
     
         
    Last edited by captainEO; 02-04-2013 at 01:43 PM.

  • #10
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by captainEO View Post

    OT:
    You're speculating way too much. About the Sage and his dojutsu (we don't know how he acquired it). We also don't know how he split his powers between his sons (the specifics). And about Obito and his MS use. Senju DNA is still quite a mystery, we aren't fully aware of how it works or how both sets of DNA (Uchiha and Senju) intermix.

    Essentially, way too much assumption/guesswork.

    Though, you're basically trying to say more Senju DNA = Rinnegan more quickly. I'm not sure how to interpret that, it seems quite flawed.

    But nice effort.
    I would have to disagree, everything conclusion I came to is based on of facts that are already in the manga, the talk about the SO6P's Chakra and the Yin and Yang is a little more guess work but none of what I said hinged upon that, it was just a theory that fits the facts and basically the only thing I guessed on regarding that was the fact that he was born with Rinnegan. We already know that he split his power between his sons, that one son possessed the Sharingan and the other possesed his lifeforce/body. We already know that the Sharingan is a metaphor for his Yin chakra with the body/life force being one for his Yang Chakra, but either way I could delete that paragraph from the thread and nothing would change. That is why I placed it in a list format. It was just something I wanted people to have in mind, not something I wanted them to use as fact.

    But yes I think it does follow that if Senju DNA reduces the time based limitations of Jutsu's then it follows that someone with an entire body comprised on Senju cells would have said time limitations reduced even more so than someone who had just an arm comprised of Senju Cells.
     
         

  • #11
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Very good theory.
     
         

  • #12
    Member Warrex's Avatar
    Status
    Warrex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    rinnegan till now has been activated only by madara and according to him it took decades to activate.....so....can't say how much time others should take...but yes, for the rinnegan to activate efficiently, both th eyes should evolve at the same rate equally.....i don't think obito can ever activate the rinnegan from his right MS....but the reason why he can use his MS without losing light is definitely because of senju cells....
    the time it takes to awaken the rinnegan, is about the same time it takes to read the whole OP
     
         

  • #13
    Otogakure Nāruto's Avatar
    Status
    Nāruto is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    40,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting that 40k glory.
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Madara awoke his Rinnegan when he was nearing death. Nearing death is quite a painful experience. Nagato had Rinnegan implanted in him. He would also awaken it when he neared death, but no. He awakened when he saw his parents being slaughtered in front of him. It was so shocking to him that he almost succumbed to the shock and the pain he endured. That means, to awaken Rinnegan, one has to know real pain.
     
         

  • #14
    Member Bluntss's Avatar
    Status
    Bluntss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenday41 View Post
    Madara awoke his Rinnegan when he was nearing death. Nearing death is quite a painful experience. Nagato had Rinnegan implanted in him. He would also awaken it when he neared death, but no. He awakened when he saw his parents being slaughtered in front of him. It was so shocking to him that he almost succumbed to the shock and the pain he endured. That means, to awaken Rinnegan, one has to know real pain.
    Interesting idea, it makes sense i guess
     
         

  • #15
    Otogakure Nāruto's Avatar
    Status
    Nāruto is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    40,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting that 40k glory.
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    rinnegan till now has been activated only by madara and according to him it took decades to activate.....so....can't say how much time others should take...but yes, for the rinnegan to activate efficiently, both th eyes should evolve at the same rate equally.....i don't think obito can ever activate the rinnegan from his right MS....but the reason why he can use his MS without losing light is definitely because of senju cells....
    Madara awoke his Rinnegan when he was nearing death. Nearing death is quite a painful experience. Nagato had Rinnegan implanted in him. He would also awaken it when he neared death, but no. He awakened when he saw his parents being slaughtered in front of him. It was so shocking to him that he almost succumbed to the shock and the pain he endured. That means, to awaken Rinnegan, one has to know real pain.
     
         

  • #16
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenday41 View Post
    Madara awoke his Rinnegan when he was nearing death. Nearing death is quite a painful experience. Nagato had Rinnegan implanted in him. He would also awaken it when he neared death, but no. He awakened when he saw his parents being slaughtered in front of him. It was so shocking to him that he almost succumbed to the shock and the pain he endured. That means, to awaken Rinnegan, one has to know real pain.
    Here are a few reasons why you fail:

    1) Madara himself stated that he managed to activate his Rinnegan when he was at the verge of death, if what you said was right you would assume he would say something about this mysterious pain he felt from nearing death although he lived on another 4-5 years afterwards.




    2) Nagato didnt unlock the Rinnegan, because it was already unlocked. Just as if someone with an MS had there eye transfered the new person wouldnt have to Re-unlock the MS. A very good argument could be made that a kid with no ninja training wouldnt even know that he could activate a hidden ability in his eyes non the less know how to do it.

    The following slide supports what I just said, which is that he did not control the rinnegan out of his free will or unlock it out of pain but rather he unconciously unlocks it when he feels he is in danger, perhaps this is a hidden programming Madara placed within the rinnegan to keep him from losing his prize, much like Itachi placed the Amaterasu within his eyes incase Tobi tried to get to Sasuke. Eitherway it is unlocked out of his need to protect himself and not from "Pain".





    This slide also shows the events that stemmed from him first unlocking his rinnegan.








    As you can see it again stems from his need to protect himself, this may be a little harder to follow because the guy is telling him they didnt know. But a scared kid who hasnt eaten in 3 days and just watched some guys kill his parents as he is tramatized by there hidden leaf headbands is sure to not give a flying F**k what the other guy is saying.
     
         
    Last edited by FearxDeath; 03-18-2013 at 03:38 AM.

  • #17
    Member
    Status
    Lost Woods Denizen is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the amount of Hashirama cells (Senju cells seem to general) dictates how fast mangekyou sharingan techniques would recover, and as the rinnegan is but the next step to the sharingan, this speeds up the process? If that is the case, I can't find anything to say otherwise, mostly because there is no way to dispute this. All other individuals with the sharingan and Hashirama cells are either not an Uchiha (Danzo,) only has one sharingan eye (Danzo and Obito,) or is Madara (undeterminable amount of cells.) Orochimaru is the probably the best person to test this theory on, seeing as his new body consists of only Hashirama cells, but I doubt that he will be getting any sharingan. It is somewhat hard to debate this topic.

    What I would like to add to your theory, however, is the following theory: The most beneficial means to attaining the rinnegan is, rather than an Uchiha implanting Hashirama cells, Hashirama himself implanting an eternal mangekyou sharingan. The sharingan itself is a self contained source of power (jutsu) as opposed to Hashirama's cells, which display differences in quality by recipient. If Hashirama received Madara's eyes, he may be like Nagato who seemingly displayed no physical effects of having an implanted dojutsu, and because he is constantly producing his own cells naturally, his potential to awaken the rinnegan may have been better than even Madara? If this is the case, then our theories would lend better credibility to one another.
     
         

  • #18
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FearDeath] Secrets to Unlocking the Rinnegan Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Woods Denizen View Post
    If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the amount of Hashirama cells (Senju cells seem to general) dictates how fast mangekyou sharingan techniques would recover, and as the rinnegan is but the next step to the sharingan, this speeds up the process? If that is the case, I can't find anything to say otherwise, mostly because there is no way to dispute this. All other individuals with the sharingan and Hashirama cells are either not an Uchiha (Danzo,) only has one sharingan eye (Danzo and Obito,) or is Madara (undeterminable amount of cells.) Orochimaru is the probably the best person to test this theory on, seeing as his new body consists of only Hashirama cells, but I doubt that he will be getting any sharingan. It is somewhat hard to debate this topic.

    What I would like to add to your theory, however, is the following theory: The most beneficial means to attaining the rinnegan is, rather than an Uchiha implanting Hashirama cells, Hashirama himself implanting an eternal mangekyou sharingan. The sharingan itself is a self contained source of power (jutsu) as opposed to Hashirama's cells, which display differences in quality by recipient. If Hashirama received Madara's eyes, he may be like Nagato who seemingly displayed no physical effects of having an implanted dojutsu, and because he is constantly producing his own cells naturally, his potential to awaken the rinnegan may have been better than even Madara? If this is the case, then our theories would lend better credibility to one another.
    Well the best way to disprove this would be to challenge its coherency, does it make sense? does it seem plausible? If you say yes to those 2 questions then that is all I really want. Its merely food for though and just as you cannot openly dispute it I cannoy openly call it a fact. But we can argue the chances of it being accurate based on canon knowledge.

    Per your idea about Hashirama implanting an eye in himself I do agree it fits my theory but hashirama is dead and I dont see an edo doing that since the eye would just heal once removed. But Nagato could do it since he has Senju DNA, stated by Zetsu, and since Naruto is also an Uzimaki like Nagato he too would benifit from having senju dna.
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •