Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Yachiru: Missing link

    Could Yachiru be Zaraki's Zanpakuto?

    I'm not the first one to come up with this.. I've seen thread and comments about that before. But let's put our head together what we know about Yachiru!?

    *We don't know her background

    *She appears on the scenes randomly

    *Ha'd no name ''Kenny gave her a name''

    *Yachiru has Zanpakto but have she ever used it?



    - Shikai: Not Yet Revealed
    - Bankai: Not Yet Achieved

    * High Spiritual Power: She is capable of emitting a great amount of spiritual power when she is angry, which forms into a large, pink, angry cat face



    * Never fought a single fight but

    * Detection & Analysis: Yachiru has displayed some detection and analysis skills with reiatsu. She detected and found Orihime when the latter was with Aramaki, by noting the similarities between her reiatsu and that of Ichigo. From this, she deduced that Orihime was a Ryoka

    * By the orders of Yamamoto, Yachiru joins all lieutenants and captains of the Gotei 13 in donating a portion of her energy to restore Ichigo's Shinigami power.

    *She doesn't grow older

    * Kenny named her after Unohana

    Stark has split his power in two (which is we know as Lilineth ) might it be another doing of his consciousness???




    and where is she anyway? Haven't seen her for a long time :shrug:
     
         
    Last edited by Grim; 02-04-2013 at 11:01 AM.

  2. #2
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a limit to the people
    I can care about.
     



    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    This is the first time I have read something like this, and it seems pretty cool. I wouldn't mind it at all
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    maybe
    hope you stop bullying me
     
         

  4. #4
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Sigh.. so much stuff just copied from wiki its embarrassing


    - When she met Zaraki she was a toddler.. maybe she just didn't have a name yet?

    - Why did it take for Zaraki to mature before she'd even show up?

    - How do you know she hasn't fought a single battle yet?


    Oh and she was in a chapter not too long ago
     
         

  5. #5
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Sigh.. so much stuff just copied from wiki its embarrassing


    - When she met Zaraki she was a toddler.. maybe she just didn't have a name yet?

    - Why did it take for Zaraki to mature before she'd even show up?

    - How do you know she hasn't fought a single battle yet?


    Oh and she was in a chapter not too long ago
    why are you so butt hurt Mr. ? :D
     
         

  6. #6
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Last time she showed up she was looking at Zaraki's eye patch......anyways its easily possible as far as Zanpaktou goes...doubt it is power splitting
     
         

  7. #7
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Last time she showed up she was looking at Zaraki's eye patch......anyways its easily possible as far as Zanpaktou goes...doubt it is power splitting
    power splitting would be little dissapointing, there is a reason for this why we didn't see anything from her yet and why so little information about her was released . I'm pretty sure that Kubo will blow our minds with this one :D
     
         

  8. #8
    Member kaddie9's Avatar
    Status
    kaddie9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Could Yachiru be Zaraki's Zanpakuto?

    I'm not the first one to come up with this.. I've seen thread and comments about that before. But let's put our head together what we know about Yachiru!?

    *We don't know her background

    *She appears on the scenes randomly

    *Ha'd no name ''Kenny gave her a name''

    *Yachiru has Zanpakto but have she ever used it?



    - Shikai: Not Yet Revealed
    - Bankai: Not Yet Achieved

    * High Spiritual Power: She is capable of emitting a great amount of spiritual power when she is angry, which forms into a large, pink, angry cat face



    * Never fought a single fight but

    * Detection & Analysis: Yachiru has displayed some detection and analysis skills with reiatsu. She detected and found Orihime when the latter was with Aramaki, by noting the similarities between her reiatsu and that of Ichigo. From this, she deduced that Orihime was a Ryoka

    * By the orders of Yamamoto, Yachiru joins all lieutenants and captains of the Gotei 13 in donating a portion of her energy to restore Ichigo's Shinigami power.

    *She doesn't grow older

    * Kenny named her after Unohana

    Stark has split his power in two (which is we know as Lilineth ) might it be another doing of his consciousness???




    and where is she anyway? Haven't seen her for a long time :shrug:
    yup seems plausible because he put "shackles" on himself which prolly just split him in two. same with starrk.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    why are you so butt hurt Mr. ? :D
    Why is calling someone out me being butt hurt? If you have nothing useful to say you might aswel be quiet.
     
         

  10. #10
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Why is calling someone out me being butt hurt? If you have nothing useful to say you might aswel be quiet.
    This is ironic... It's what you should do. Why, why, why butthurn.. should be pretty obvious ''mate''

    There was nothing embarrassing in wiki as it seems you didn't get the purpose of this tread... I didn't take that info from wiki I simply confirmed it. I'm pretty sure my Bleach knowledge and understandings are above average.

    .. it's not a prediction it's a discussion thread.u c***
     
         
    Last edited by Grim; 02-05-2013 at 08:32 PM.

  11. #11
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    This is ironic... It's what you should do. Why, why, why butthurn.. should be pretty obvious ''mate''

    There was nothing embarrassing in wiki as it seems you didn't get the purpose of this tread... I didn't take that info from wiki I simply confirmed it. I'm pretty sure my Bleach knowledge and understandings are above average.

    .. it's not a prediction it's a discussion thread.u c***
    And how exactly is my first comment not discussing with you? How DO you know those things.. how can anyone? noone can and it looked like you just copied it from wiki thus my reaction. The only thing you did was raise questions people can only speculate about yet you present them as facts.

    Then again judging from your latest amazing reply it's clear you're not even worth discussing anything with when you resort to petty name calling and repeatedly bring up my ass.

    And to clarify this even more, wiki is NOT a reliable source as pretty much everyone can edit it making every character somehow extremely skilled in countless things while in reality they're average.
     
         
    Last edited by griems; 02-05-2013 at 09:25 PM.

  12. #12
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    And how exactly is my first comment not discussing with you? How DO you know those things.. how can anyone? noone can and it looked like you just copied it from wiki thus my reaction. The only thing you did was raise questions people can only speculate about yet you present them as facts.

    Then again judging from your latest amazing reply it's clear you're not even worth discussing anything with when you resort to petty name calling and repeatedly bring up my ass.

    And to clarify this even more, wiki is NOT a reliable source as pretty much everyone can edit it making every character somehow extremely skilled in countless things while in reality they're average.
    I'm sorry if I offended you in some way...but you are wrong, only 35% was copied from belach wiki... not reliable but yet very accurate. How I know what? I've read manga and all facts are ''confirmed'' and all i did here is give an idea to discuss.

    But your first comment was sarcasticly amusing. quite negative


    In anime info = fact. If we didn't see Yachiru use Zanpakto it means we didn't.


    you're not even worth discussing anything with

    kkthxbb then.... why are you posting then?


    I'm pretty sure BTW that I'm the only one here who predicted Kenpachi's true power few months before ....qq
     
         
    Last edited by Grim; 02-05-2013 at 09:41 PM.

  13. #13
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    you're not even worth discussing anything with

    kkthxbb then.... why are you posting then?
    Well if people resort to name calling then no they're not imo, however if we can simply be civil I have no problem admitting my mistakes. I do tend to post with sarcasm which is hard to decipher when its textbased and can often offend when that's not the intention. And you're right, not everything was copy pasted.

    My issue with wiki is that on almost all the character bio's they get discribed as having amazing this or are super skilled at that which in reality they're not.

    I do however enjoy discussions like these and there are not enough of them on NB unfortunantly.

    But yeah she has a sword, we don't know what she can do but my first question still remain if she infact IS Zaraki's Zanpakuto. Why did it take so long for her to materialize when he was also active as a pre-teen? There were 3 or 4 bodies on the ground when they met so maybe something of significance happened to make her show up. Who knows...

    Personally I hope she isn't his Zanpakuto because I'd like to see her fight someone for real once

    Oh and I'm not trying to discredit any previous predictions. ;/
     
         

  14. #14
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Well if people resort to name calling then no they're not imo, however if we can simply be civil I have no problem admitting my mistakes. I do tend to post with sarcasm which is hard to decipher when its textbased and can often offend when that's not the intention. And you're right, not everything was copy pasted.

    My issue with wiki is that on almost all the character bio's they get discribed as having amazing this or are super skilled at that which in reality they're not.

    I do however enjoy discussions like these and there are not enough of them on NB unfortunantly.

    But yeah she has a sword, we don't know what she can do but my first question still remain if she infact IS Zaraki's Zanpakuto. Why did it take so long for her to materialize when he was also active as a pre-teen? There were 3 or 4 bodies on the ground when they met so maybe something of significance happened to make her show up. Who knows...

    Personally I hope she isn't his Zanpakuto because I'd like to see her fight someone for real once

    Oh and I'm not trying to discredit any previous predictions. ;/
    I don't really wish her to be his Zanpakuto eather I was hoped that someone could bring it up but here it goes additional theory

    *Kenny split his power like Stark has split his in two ( Lilineth )



    wiki lol
    Starrk and Lilynette were once part of the same single being, who was always alone. This being tried to live with other Hollows, but they died just by being around it. Because of this, it became jealous of the weak and wanted to become weak itself. In an attempt to escape this loneliness, it split its soul into two: Starrk and Lilynette. Starrk claims he does not remember which of them they originally looked like and suspects that perhaps their original appearance corresponded to neither of them

    + to Yachiru facts ''she is not effected by Kenpachis spiritual pressure at all''
     
         

  15. #15
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    + to Yachiru facts ''she is not effected by Kenpachis spiritual pressure at all''
    I never really understood the logic of some people being effected and others not. Sometimes it seemed to work only to those you want to harm but that seems like alot of work

    When Inoue was around stage 2 Ulquiorra and full hollow Ichigo she didn't really seem to collapse like Nanao did when old man Yama was about to fight Kyoraku/Ukitake. I doubt Yama's reiatsu at that time was higher than Ulqu/Ichigo since he didn't really want to go all out.
     
         

  16. #16
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Yachiru: Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    I never really understood the logic of some people being effected and others not. Sometimes it seemed to work only to those you want to harm but that seems like alot of work

    When Inoue was around stage 2 Ulquiorra and full hollow Ichigo she didn't really seem to collapse like Nanao did when old man Yama was about to fight Kyoraku/Ukitake. I doubt Yama's reiatsu at that time was higher than Ulqu/Ichigo since he didn't really want to go all out.
    I don't think you can turn off friendly fire with reatsu, sounds wrong. But indeed logic fails here, Kenpachi and Nnoitora going all out, Inoue not effected and we should give her a credit maybe she's one of the 5 war potentials.

    we have Ichigo, Kenpachi.... Orohime? :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •