Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Re: Thousand of reasons to dislike Sakura and calling her useless wheneveh you want

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    So you are calling a whole batallion of medical ninjas useless because they don't have Byakugou right?
    Nice logic you have there.
    True, is really sad to chase after a friend who already had killed you if not for the 9 tails...
    It's been stated by Tsunade not me.
    Both Naruto and her fault. It's embarrassing to watch the suffer of her nothingness. Seeing that Naruto is transforming into the 9 tails. That's plain stupid.

But the main goal of this thread like I said it was to show the facts over her uselessness in general.
    Her minor actions and not having a majority of are highly unlikely for a main character.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus Beta View Post
    The problem with arguments contending her medic skills, which is something those of us who dislike her generally do not contest, is that its fcking boring; this is a shonen martial arts genre manga/anime, we expect battle feats from the main characters and especially heroes/heroines. Sakura has literally done nothing prominent, by which I mean which distinguishes her from any other female in the series, wrt battle except in a single arc in all of the manga.
    Exactly your thoughts m8!

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-04-2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: ....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Thousand of reasons to dislike Sakura and calling her useless wheneveh you want

Agreed:y

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    Agreed:y
    Thanks.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Since I'm in a good mood I decide to create another thread about Sakura.
    Keep in mind that this is not a hate=/=dislike thread.

What do you mean by saying you are in VERY good mood...
    ****Just to BASH one single character*** Funny!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep in mind that this is not a hate=/=dislike post.

What i read your statement (above) you are telling everyone this is just a thread and you tell the reader that this is one way only.

Oh! btw i am very very free to do this too.
    Selectively and Purposely and would not reply, "Thank You".

I'm gonna mention only some of them.

Suggest you to take a good look (read in details) regarding a single character.
    From chapter 1 to current chapters.
    Then write in details on BOTH side of the argument, meaning Positive & Negative of That Particular Character.
    To selective extract certain points, is mean that you choose the 'fault' Negative view.....

In part 1 Sakura didn't care for Naruto even if he suffered.
    You just had rebuke Kishi story.
    Jumping to Conclusion, where Kishi story is not yet finished.
    Oh! Maybe you are going to tell Kishi to do as you wanted to be

She was more obsessed in Sasuke than Sasuke himself of his goal, if that's not pity..

Then i would say that YOU are obsessed totally taking Negative view on Sakura.
    "One's man meat is another man poison"

In part 1 she was completely useless on the battleground and all does she did was to cry over Sasuke and Sasuke again.
    She was using Naruto with the excuse over the fact that all she wanted was to see Sasuke back in Konoha and didn't care for the feelings of her friends.

Someone just rebuke you.

Let's start with some recently pitiful action of her.

She was completely outclassed by Hinata on the front line. No one does really care about the fodders she manage to heal with her regular medical powers.
    Her completely uselessness on the ground is seen which embarrassing the people who is enjoying the action and her role is "well-unknown"- standing there without doing anything useful.

Pitiful..???...!!!
    Can anyone send this to Kishi.
    What a Pitiful, is to target the way Kishi write this story.
    Totally crush or whatever ....

Some else...

She was trying to kill Sasuke all by herself lying her friends until the very end and it was laughable to see her unsuccessful try to kill Sasuke.

This is not what you see and what you think.
    THINK
    Sasuke did not had any intention to kill Sakura at that moment.
    Sasuke could easily Kill Naruto, but he did not.
    Likewise Orochimaru wanted him to kill all the Orochimaru's experimental people, but he did not.

Do you see anything of what may come. Kishi - Hint.
    Possible that Sasuke would return, as he is not a cold blood murderer...

You said you are free,.. then read Naruto manga in detail, or rather re-read the whole manga again.
    Then give everyone here more Useful information & see how Kishi way he write.

The most important part- she herself admitted that her uselessness is over 9000 and all she did was to cry.
    Even so Sasuke was trying to kill her she still loves him and not Naruto who did save her many times. Disgusting.

Let me do some calculation.
    9000 times - divide by 600 chapters = wow...15 pages per chapter show Sakura poor performance as ninja.
    You take your time to count.
    Please don't just take from nowhere the 9000 times uselessness.................

And this is only some of the majority fails of this character.

From this statement, you just extract failure of this character

The minority of her (and not important)actions makes this character one of the most disgusting and disliked character out there of these series.

Removing her Positive points.

Thank you.

Thank you

Wait, there were some more............

Sai saying she was ugly or somethings like that.

Sai wanted to know what Naruto lifetime promise to Sakura.
    But this matter is no longer, but is Naruto Bond with Sasuke.

Just like when the 5 Kages in battle, one Kage told Naruto that this war is not about Naruto anymore.

Suggestion to you; just create another thread about;
    Which of the Ladies in Naruto world is most beautiful...........

Edit:
    There were someone like Sakura previously, but later become Sakura hater.
    Just to remind you that what you said and do not twist and turn around...

Last edited by Kurama999; 02-04-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can't someone come up with something that can't easily be rebuked by logic? I will be pleased to debate with anyone who can actually say something new and legit, but so far, same old, same old... :shrug:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Can't someone come up with something that can't easily be rebuked by logic? I will be pleased to debate with anyone who can actually say something new and legit, but so far, same old, same old... :shrug:
    Does that mean you actually agree about the stated facts rather than making an excuse for her?

The discussion could progress as if the storyline does also.
    So this is what's being seen so far of this character.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Does that mean you actually agree about the stated facts rather than making an excuse for her?

The discussion could progress as if the storyline does also.
    So this is what's being seen so far of this character.
    I never make excuses and I can admit her flaws (and the times she's made me annoyed with her) but I read through this thread and so many people are just repeating themselves.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hinata and Karin will become
    new so6p's! XD

I agree with the thread

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

I never make excuses and I can admit her flaws (and the times she's made me annoyed with her) but I read through this thread and so many people are just repeating themselves.
    What do you mean?

And well, I wasn't trying to bash her and was trying to say it to some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Uchiha Senju View Post
    I agree with the thread
    Thank you. ^^

Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander

Ha ha ha, I would pour my hate since you haven't stated all the reason to hate Sakura but that would take loads of time just to write it down LOL

Overall, Sakura doesn't deserve to have the title as a protagonist in Naruto series, simple as that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who is this sakura character? it sounds very dissapointing, just like yamcha.
    also, chatte is here, you will get a warning just like i did xD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What do you mean?

And well, I wasn't trying to bash her and was trying to say it to some of them.
    Oh I don't mean you, I mean how some people replied. You see a few weeks ago we had lots of topics on her and it became tiresome to say the same things over and over. lol

I'll be honest with you, part 1 Sakura annoyed me greatly and it took a while for me to see her potential and even in part 2 she's done things that I shake my head at, because she's better than that, but I'm not Kishimoto and I don't know what he has planned for her, so I have to sit back and see what happens.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by BladerItachi View Post
    Ha ha ha, I would pour my hate since you haven't stated all the reason to hate Sakura but that would take loads of time just to write it down LOL

Overall, Sakura doesn't deserve to have the title as a protagonist in Naruto series, simple as that
    Yeah, tons of writing

And unfortunately, she doesn't, yeah.

Oh I don't mean you, I mean how some people replied. You see a few weeks ago we had lots of topics on her and it became tiresome to say the same things over and over. lol

I'll be honest with you, part 1 Sakura annoyed me greatly and it took a while for me to see her potential and even in part 2 she's done things that I shake my head at, because she's better than that, but I'm not Kishimoto and I don't know what he has planned for her, so I have to sit back and see what happens.
    Yeah, you're kinda right but like I said I was in a good mood to write something about her, unlikely ^^.

You're right, it's like she's meant to be in this position and I don't know what kind of possibility could bring the light over this miserable character again even though she was always like this.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-04-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: kkk

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, you're kinda right but like I said I was in a good mood to write something about her, unlikely ^^.

You're right, it's like she's meant to be in this position and I don't know what possibility cold bring the light over this miserable character.
    Yes, and everything foreshadowed for her seemed to fall together nicely during the mission to save Gaara, but then when Sai came into it, she kind of took a back seat. I think Kishimoto focuses more on the guys because it's Shonen. When it's not Naruto and Sasuke, it's Naruto and Sai, or Sasuke and Itachi, etc... but I still like her for her will, strength, heart and potential to be a heroine if given the chance.

Seriously, look how long it took Hinata to get a break. She was deemed hopeless from the beginning and he's only bringing out her true potential now. I think she deserved it earlier than chapter 615.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Yes, and everything foreshadowed for her seemed to fall together nicely during the mission to save Gaara, but then when Sai came into it, she kind of took a back seat. I think Kishimoto focuses more on the guys because it's Shonen. When it's not Naruto and Sasuke, it's Naruto and Sai, or Sasuke and Itachi, etc... but I still like her for her will, strength, heart and potential to be a heroine if given the chance.

Seriously, look how long it took Hinata to get a break. She was deemed hopeless from the beginning and he's only bringing out her true potential now. I think she deserved it earlier than chapter 615.
    That's right, even so she made an incredible come back something I couldn't say for Sakura. After all of this and seeing her unsuccessful try to kill Sasuke for once and for all. Instead of this she said she still loves him like c'mon... after all of what Naruto made for her. She even lied her friends over and over.
    And now we're seeing her on the hot spot of the battle ground without any clue on his role. Without any kind of action. Nah... that's just not the protagonist I was looking for...

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-04-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: ,

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's right, even so she made an incredible come back something I couldn't say for Sakura. After all of this and seeing her unsuccessful try to kill Sasuke for once and for all. Instead of this she said she still loves him like c'mon... after all of what Naruto made for her. She even lied his friends over and over.
    And now we're seeing her on the hot spot of the battle ground without any clue on his role. Without any kind of action. Nah... that's just not the protagonist I was looking for...
    Exactly! If Kishimoto has something planned, if he meant it in the interview when he said it was her time to be a heroine, now's the chance or even I, a fan of hers, will admit it's too late for her.

To be honest, I was just happy seeing Sasuke in the last chapter. lol It was a nice break from the war, but leaving us on hold with the Juubi unleashed was kind of annoying.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.

People always say that she's a medic she's doing her job.The main reason why people tend to ignore her medic feats is mainly due to the genre of the manga.Action and Martial arts is something Sakura doesn't have.

I dislike her personality all together and the majority of Sakura fans give me headaches too.One of the Sakura fans thinks she can take on Naruto in base form.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Exactly! If Kishimoto has something planned, if he meant it in the interview when he said it was her time to be a heroine, now's the chance or even I, a fan of hers, will admit it's too late for her.

To be honest, I was just happy seeing Sasuke in the last chapter. lol It was a nice break from the war, but leaving us on hold with the Juubi unleashed was kind of annoying.
    Yeah, she's done lol. But tbh there's actually a hope for her like in the end of this war to be with one of them. ^^

Me too. That was refreshing start and now we're going to hear the truth, hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    People always say that she's a medic she's doing her job.The main reason why people tend to ignore her medic feats is mainly due to the genre of the manga.Action and Martial arts is something Sakura doesn't have.

I dislike her personality all together and the majority of Sakura fans give me headaches too.One of the Sakura fans thinks she can take on Naruto in base form.
    But at least Kishi could give her a stronger medical ninjutsu, like c'mon... even Kabuto is superior to her...

And she can take him if only she hit him which won't happen as have seen Kakashi preventing it with ease. ^^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, she's done lol. But tbh there's actually a hope for her like in the end of this war to be with one of them. ^^

Me too. That was refreshing start and now we're going to hear the truth, hooray!
    Until the manga ends it's still a big guessing game, but no matter what, I won't stop being a fan of hers. I like her for personal reasons regarding myself, and I don't delusion myself with thinking she's perfect, impossible to defeat and the best of the best. That takes away what makes me like her, her human flaws and her attempts to try to strengthen herself and do the right thing.

It was nice chatting with you, but a Sakura fan should not linger in this kind of topic. We become quick bait for trolls. As long as there's no bashing and it's kept clean, nothing wrong with people who dislike her having a topic to share their thoughts, as long as everyone respects everyone. :b

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234