Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

Re: if you eat pork you should read this

Never ate it and never will pork discuss me the pig is the most sick disgusting animal of all time it eats it's own sh*t and people eat it's meat lol it's known that pig make u sick and it killed many people but why convince the ones who don't listen lol anyway hope this change there mind lol or they can continue eating that thing lol.

Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a lie, there is only
    passion. Through passion, I
    gain strength. Through
    strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are
    broken. The Force shall free
    me.

Swine are filthy beasts. My only source of energy is hennessy and my Sharingan.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash

Pork ribs yum

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    You're a badboy.
    I can be good too, I'm very complicated

Quote Originally Posted by Talal View Post
    We do indeed

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Are you serious!?

I thought is was delicious but not that delicious, gotta go buy some more.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...

If your going to throw ideas out like this and you are indeed entitled to your opinion at least do us all a favor and get your facts straight... Pork has been prohibited by both the Jewish and Muslim faiths for hundreds of years why? to prevent illness and death from improperly butchered and preserved pork due to at the time ignorance of bacterial infection and disease from poor hygiene and sanitary conditions. Beef lamb and poultry did not have issues with Trichinosis like pork so religious edits to protect the followers were issued to prevent disease... Fast forward to today and those same issues are irrelevant in modern society.. So basically the article and you are promoting your beliefs not reality... In Saudi Arabia if you go to the backdoor of the meat market and ask for "Special Meat" you'll get pork I know this because of family who spent 12 years there.. It was hip for blacks in prison who converted to Islam (Farrakhan's version anyway..) to denounce pork because the were good Muslims even though they were raised on it as kids...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever waiting for disaster

Seems legit.

Member The Reaper Demon God Fist's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    work hard play hard ,my di7k
    stay hard suck my stavoid.

intesting,try not to eat pork again.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    invisible

Christians should do like Jesus and stop eating pork.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing this article, it was quite informative. The only real problem I had with it was the fact that they mentioned the bible, which is kind of unnecessary for an article like this. However, despite all these facts, I doubt I will be able to stop eating pork. It tastes too good, but at least I do not eat it as often since I am not big on meat in general. Thank you for the concern though.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    just know that your ignorance will cost you some years off your life. You don't have to read, that's on you. this was meant to help people, to show that there is a reason why people are so sick. there is a reason why people are dying. I have had a life threatning disease for 6 years now, but because of my healthy eating, I have not been sick in five years. yet people with perfect immune systems cannot stay out of the hospital, it is what you all eat, that is harming you. please my friend, read the article, it is good for you
    Sorry to hear about you disease. But i have not been sick in so long lol and i love meat. While i dont get to eat bacon much i do enjoy it. The truth is, that pig may be dangerous, but if eaten in moderation, it is ok to eat.(btw catfish is a other example of animals that carry toxins)

Interesting read, though. I simply think that even if you only eat pig (as your only meat)your whole life, you can still live great.(if you eat properly and excercise)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    missing the old nb homies :c

just know that your ignorance will cost you some years off your life. You don't have to read, that's on you. this was meant to help people, to show that there is a reason why people are so sick. there is a reason why people are dying. I have had a life threatning disease for 6 years now, but because of my healthy eating, I have not been sick in five years. yet people with perfect immune systems cannot stay out of the hospital, it is what you all eat, that is harming you. please my friend, read the article, it is good for you
    How is an article going to cost "some years off your life"? Pal, everybody is entitled to their own views and beliefs therefore we have the freedom to comment our opinions too but what you just said was stupid; People are dying everyday that's a fact right? but you do realize some people live off only certain food and surely obviously some people live off "pig meat" and they live long years. I don't have the best immune system but I rarely even go to the doctors apart from getting vaccinations done.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you can stick with that thread if you wish, i will ofc stick with my bacon sandwich

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

look people, honesly, I didn put up that article for religious type discussions, honestly if that was the case, I would have put a muslim article seeing as how im muslim. No I took an article that explain exactly what I wanted you all to see. I didn post this to force you guys to not eat pork. It was just to inform you of what you are eating. It was all good intentions.

Status
    Sep 2011
    there is no here nor there. I am everywhere
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i didn't read all of the article but most of its references is from the bible so its not really scientifically proven that pork is bad for you, nothing against the bible it is not a good source for references. just like anything in life, moderation is the key. a balance diet of protein, carbs, fats, plenty of water etc. eventually your body would filter all the toxin out any way. But this thread seems just like a religious propaganda. but you are entitled to your opinion.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 4NobleTruths View Post
    i didn't read all of the article but most of its references is from the bible so its not really scientifically proven that pork is bad for you, nothing against the bible it is not a good source for references. just like anything in life, moderation is the key. a balance diet of protein, carbs, fats, plenty of water etc. eventually your body would filter all the toxin out any way. But this thread seems just like a religious propaganda. but you are entitled to your opinion.
    there are tons of scientificall proof to back up what the bible says. and again, don't worry about the religious stuff, that is not why I posted that article. If you all want, I can find plenty more without the word bible in it. since you guys don't seem to believe anything that God says to you guys.

and how are you going to say, you didn read the article, but yet say no proof that it is bad for you. READ THE DARN ARTICLE!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bacon is delicious

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The article im about to post may change your life. the majority of the population eats the pig. But little know just what they are eating, and what it is doing to their bodies and health. Please for the sake of your life, if you really care about your life. read this article. it will change your views on pork. it is not just a religious thing, it is a health issue!

http://realtruth.org/articles/263-apt.html

that is the link, it is important you read that if you eat pork.
    idc...its very yummy and i will continue to eat for the rest of my life

Status
    Sep 2011
    there is no here nor there. I am everywhere
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there are tons of scientificall proof to back up what the bible says. and again, don't worry about the religious stuff, that is not why I posted that article. If you all want, I can find plenty more without the word bible in it. since you guys don't seem to believe anything that God says to you guys.

and how are you going to say, you didn read the article, but yet say no proof that it is bad for you. READ THE DARN ARTICLE!
    lol most of the scientific studies you have in the article is back in the 1950!!! from reader digest. and the link is from a religious website. so until i see something from recent years and from a college studies peer review then we can start talking about it we are in 2013. i dont want to go of topic but the bible was written by man

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    Never ate it and never will pork discuss me the pig is the most sick disgusting animal of all time it eats it's own sh*t and people eat it's meat lol it's known that pig make u sick and it killed many people but why convince the ones who don't listen lol anyway hope this change there mind lol or they can continue eating that thing lol.
    lmfaooo idc pork is f*ckin yummy

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im assuming you are muslim? OT. I love bacon and well in my culture pork is one of the main type of meat the is eaten and we are all happy and healthy my grandparents died on their 90,s so bacon ruless!!!!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

didnt read. too long and nothing will change my mind about eating pork.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 4NobleTruths View Post
    lol most of the scientific studies you have in the article is back in the 1950!!! from reader digest. and the link is from a religious website. so until i see something from recent years and from a college studies peer review then we can start talking about it we are in 2013. i dont want to go of topic but the bible was written by man

Bible was written by man huh? well they had to get there information from somewhere...and um...if you know the bible, you would know that even though it was written THOUSANDS of years ago, it has stories and events that are happening this very day. People assume that just because times have changed, that the purpose of the pig has changed also. The pig is a living garbage disposal. Lets say you can live a long life with it, may I ask, why would you even want to eat something as filthy as this anyway?

and so what, it was studied in the 1950's. does that mean, the insides of a pig has changed in the last 50 years? that it still doesn eat any and everything it finds, including its own kids, its own flesh, its own poop. you are what you eat, so if the pick eats all kind of filth, just know you are too. You choice whether or not you want a mass of worms in you. I know I dont

Last edited by NinjutsuSeeker; 02-04-2013 at 11:36 PM.

GwemBaba

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    in islam eating porks was prohibited before more than thousand of years cause it demages the body. yet the pig meat and how its harmfull for body was discovered recently.
    No it wasn't. The pig is a dirty animal in Islam, you're not even allowed to say it's name it's that bad

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBird Marco View Post
    People have been eating pork for thousands of years and nothing has happened to them.
    who the fu*k lived for thousand year ?