Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.

Re: if you eat pork you should read this

I'm gonna cram the religion food thing going around, Christians can't eat pork.
    And for some mind ****ing Christians can only wear white cotton shirts or was it wool well it really screws you guys so church...
    Atheist may now go in silence

Status
    Jan 2013
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Post Thanks / Like
    be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenic View Post
    Religion is all fake. There is no God. Science proved all of that. If it wasn't for the 1000 years Christianity kept us back we would be visiting different solar systems on a regular basis. Read my thread I just made
    Agreed .. Christians=hypocrisy

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*takes a peek around the corner*

What's this....

Food and religion...in the same thread......

My two pennies for your thoughts(or something along those lines)-

Pork- Sure it has parasites in it. What in this day and age doesn't?
    Religion- Now I am not religious myself, and I hardly partake in such conversations with said item. But to me imho, all religions are kind of flawed. Take the bible for instance, it has two testaments. The Old, the one with the very vengeful god. And the New, the one with the kinder and not so apocalyptic version.

Granted I am not so enlightened as most people who have studied most if not all of them. But I was told that the bible, as well as any other book/scripture/old paper stating something of importance to the writer, was to be a general guideline of HOW to live ones life.

In other words, if the authors of said books jumped off a cliff at the end would you do the same? Most likely not, unless you are a darned fanatic, which i don't recommend by the way usually ends with a bloody mess....sometimes with body parts flying everywhere, others with mass suicides.

Anything in MODERATION is okay.
    Anything in EXCESS is usually NOT.

The human body in itself, unless born with a immune inefficiency, is a very resilient thing. Especially nowadays. I mean come on...majority of the people in this world brush their teeth with one of the main components of an atom bomb for crying out loud!!

People do what they want to do.
    People eat what they want to eat.
    People follow whatever code of conduct that they either grew up with or came by their own conclusion!

PERIOD!

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also most of those books that state something is bad for you....is NOT modernized yet....(e.g. did they have stoves back then that cooked their meat as good as it is cooked now? NOPE they did not, hence why it was bad BACK then and not so much now.).

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    We do not sow

Quote Originally Posted by GwemBaba View Post
    No it wasn't. The pig is a dirty animal in Islam, you're not even allowed to say it's name it's that bad
    I'm not aware of this so I think you're exaggerating.
    I have said pork/pig many times.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!

To sum up all 7 pages of this thread, Pork is not bad for you unless you eat it raw, prepare it wrong, or eat it rotten. Cooked to the correct temperature pork is as good as beef and chicken are. There's nothing wrong with pork so yes, /Thread

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kim Jonghyun <3

Pigs even look disgusting. I don't understand people who can eat something that eats it's own filth. v__v

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KpopFever View Post
    Pigs even look disgusting. I don't understand people who can eat something that eats it's own filth. v__v
    Agreed pig lip is really a pigs lip eww pig feet=pig feet
    I can't do it... What's next pigs di¢k

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    The article im about to post may change your life. the majority of the population eats the pig. But little know just what they are eating, and what it is doing to their bodies and health. Please for the sake of your life, if you really care about your life. read this article. it will change your views on pork. it is not just a religious thing, it is a health issue!

http://realtruth.org/articles/263-apt.html

that is the link, it is important you read that if you eat pork.

here, another link, with scienctific proof

http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/sh...rk-Consumption
    How about cigarettes, alcohol, weed, co2 you breathe in every morning, those sleepless weekends in front of your computer and all that fast food you eat once in a while .... so what were you saying pork is bad? It's hard to cancel it from my menu :D

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    How about cigarettes, alcohol, weed, co2 you breathe in every morning, those sleepless weekends in front of your computer and all that fast food you eat once in a while .... so what were you saying pork is bad? It's hard to cancel it from my menu :D
    If your a Christian I advise you stop or I use fear.... its good to be alone
    Hell fire

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    If your a Christian I advise you stop or I use fear.... its good to be alone
    Hell fire
    I beg a pardon ?

GwemBaba

Bacon strips
    Bacon strips
    Bacon strips
    Bacon strips
    Bacon strips.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good article, I was thinking about giving up pork and this just helped me come to my decision. I know alot of people who have stopped eating pork. My uncle being one of those people told me that after not eating pork for over 10 years he tried some sausage and his body couldn't keep it down. There is definitely something dangerous about it. I am a christian and the bible is one of the reasons why I was contemplating giving up pork, also I want to make sure my body is healthy enough so that I can raise my son until he's old enough to venture outside of this world by himself. So many people die from heart attacks and stuff because of their poor choices in food, I honestly want to live to be 70 or 80 but not in a wheelchair or with speech impairments, but as a healthy person. Thanks for sharing.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by akinatsukana View Post
    Good article, I was thinking about giving up pork and this just helped me come to my decision. I know alot of people who have stopped eating pork. My uncle being one of those people told me that after not eating pork for over 10 years he tried some sausage and his body couldn't keep it down. There is definitely something dangerous about it. I am a christian and the bible is one of the reasons why I was contemplating giving up pork, also I want to make sure my body is healthy enough so that I can raise my son until he's old enough to venture outside of this world by himself. So many people die from heart attacks and stuff because of their poor choices in food, I honestly want to live to be 70 or 80 but not in a wheelchair or with speech impairments, but as a healthy person. Thanks for sharing.

There is absolutely nothing in the Bible that says you cannot eat pork. I want this guy I don't care what religion he is to read the book of acts and post what happened to peter when he was visited by God and told that people can eat unclean foods because the website is misleading.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting. It really showed how pork is bad for you. Well now I'm worried about my health, being worried makes me hungry. Ribs sound pretty good..

Seriously though.. Everything is bad for you, from bottled water to eggs. Hell I've even read articles on vegetables being bad.

Last edited by Mizutoki; 02-05-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to be messed with

Quote Originally Posted by Mizutoki View Post
    Interesting. It really showed how pork is bad for you. Well now I'm worried about my health, being worried makes me hungry. Ribs sound pretty good..

Seriously though.. Everything is bad for you, from bottled water to eggs. Hell I've even read articles on vegetables being bad.
    Vegetables are bad for you!

Look at human history. Everyone who ever ate vegetables eventually died. True Fact!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will I become a mod?

I will eat pork and bacon as long as i can buy it

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Minato View Post
    I like to eat it, and so I will. Call me ignorant, so be it. I don't want to be 90 anyway. I wouldn't be able to stand sitting in my chair all day long, being unable to do anything.

I'm fine with 10 years less if I get to enjoy stuff. For me, life isn't about living as long as I can, it's how I lived it and not having any regrets. And I won't regret eating bacon. Because in the end, everyone decides how they live their own life, and no one can say their life is superior to others.

I might start eating less pork, but I'll never fully stop.
    ^^ This right here^^ While the gesture of compassion is duely noted, you are somewhat forcing your own agenda on those who might not wish to follow your way of living. As another poster said. It's not always about how long you live but what you do with the life you have. No regrets. If they cash in early, so be it.

It's great you put the information out there for everyone. But don't call people ignorant because they choose not to follow your advice. By the way, all meat is bad for you according to the vegan diet. They even have vegan scientist who go out of their way to prove their point, but you know what? People are not going to stop eating meat.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Minato View Post
    I like to eat it, and so I will. Call me ignorant, so be it. I don't want to be 90 anyway. I wouldn't be able to stand sitting in my chair all day long, being unable to do anything.

I'm fine with 10 years less if I get to enjoy stuff. For me, life isn't about living as long as I can, it's how I lived it and not having any regrets. And I won't regret eating bacon. Because in the end, everyone decides how they live their own life, and no one can say their life is superior to others.

I might start eating less pork, but I'll never fully stop.
    ^^ This right here^^ While the gesture of compassion is duely noted, you are somewhat forcing your own agenda on those who might not wish to follow your way of living. As another poster said. It's not always about how long you live but what you do with the life you have. No regrets. If they cash in early, so be it.

It's great you put the information out there for everyone. But don't call people ignorant because they choose not to follow your advice. By the way, all meat is bad for you according to the vegan diet. They even have vegan scientist who go out of their way to prove their point, but you know what? People are not going to stop eating meat.

My boyfriend just went vegan recently and he has been forcing the vegan lifestyle down my throat and it's really annoying.

EMS
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    taco.

Quote Originally Posted by gameove View Post
    dude my family from PR. we lived off eating pig , breakfast lunch dinner. n all them lived long lives . im talking about 100 to 117 yr.
    lol the pernil my fam too however to much is bad I agree but I wouldn't say stop completely.

~Weirdly unique~ -Phoënix Flower-'s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    yes!!!
    Totally!!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    in islam eating porks was prohibited before more than thousand of years cause it demages the body. yet the pig meat and how its harmfull for body was discovered recently.
    oh really? it just appeared 1400 years ago

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got your attention... I
    guess.

right, wrong, meaningless, important... its all true...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just read the articles/sources and found them to be ... hogwash. (pun intended)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The smartest person

I dont eat pork becoz i am a MUSLIM

• Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»