Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 42
  1. #1
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Straw Hat bounties

    Where would you guys and girls rank the bounties of the Straw Hats at this moment? They have all become a lot stronger since before the timeskip, and hopefully they will have new bounties when Smoker gets back to the G-5 base

    I have them at:

    Luffy - 550 million
    Zoro - 380 million
    Sanji - 250 million
    Franky - 180 million
    Brook - 100 million
    Robin - 100 million
    Chopper - 70 million
    Usopp - 50 million
    Nami - 30 million

    The reason I have Franky so high is because he's almost indestructible. I really don't know where to place Brook and Robin, they're hard to judge, so the both of them might be a bit high, especially since the reason Robin had such a high bounty is because of her heritage. So I apologize if not everything seems completely believable :D
     
         

  2. #2
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Zoro isn't that much stronger than Sanji. Robin should be wayyyy higher.
    Anyway, I too wish that they get new bounties soon.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member ShonenAnimeFreak's Avatar
    Status
    ShonenAnimeFreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    ニュージーランド
    Posts
    730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Chillin'
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    i dont know about the amounts, but i reckon your order is about right
    but im not sure about robin > chopper, chopper is pretty epic :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    i wouldn't put them all that high , if i did it it would be

    Luffy- 470 million

    Zoro- 250 million

    Sanji- 170 million

    Robin- 125 million

    Franky- 88 million

    Brook - 70 million

    Usopp- 60 million

    Chopper- 60 Million

    Nami- 32 million

    which would bring their total to 1.325 billion
     
         
    Last edited by Ōkami; 02-05-2013 at 03:14 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Chopper should stay at $50 for the comedic value. Also, I wanna say Robin would be a lot higher, say, right under the Monster Trio.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    i wouldn't put them all that high , if i did it it would be

    Luffy- 470 million

    Zoro- 250 million

    Sanji- 170 million

    Robin- 125 million

    Franky- 88 million

    Brook - 70 million

    Usopp- 60 million

    Chopper- 60 Million

    Nami- 32 million

    which would bring their total to 1.325 billion
    Your list from Robin down is pretty good, although you have Franky's bounty cut in half xD. But I think the monster trio all should be higher
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Zoro isn't that much stronger than Sanji. Robin should be wayyyy higher.
    Anyway, I too wish that they get new bounties soon.
    How high would you put Robin? As for Zoro and Sanji, I agree, they are more even.
     
         

  8. #8
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Your list from Robin down is pretty good, although you have Franky's bounty cut in half xD. But I think the monster trio all should be higher
    well the reason i kept Franky's lower is because i feel Robin is stronger

    but also you have to remember what Jimbie said once your bounty hit's 400 million it rarely goes up after that so i think 470 is perfect for Luffy

    and as for Zoro's and Sanji's i think i but a reasonable amount i was going to give Zoro 300 million but i felt it would have been to much on the other hand i was going to give Sanji 144 million but i felt it was to low

    by the way as anyone wonder how the marines are going to pay for all these high bounties?
     
         
    Last edited by Ōkami; 02-05-2013 at 03:25 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    well the reason i kept Franky's lower is because i feel Robin is stronger

    but also you have to remember what Jimbie said once your bounty hit's 400 million it rarely goes up after that so i think 470 is prefect for Luffy

    and as for Zoro's and Sanji's i think i but a reasonable amount i was going to give Zoro 300 million but i felt it would have been to much on the other hand i was going to give Sanji 144 million but i felt it was to low

    by the way as anyone wonder how the marines are going to pay for all these high bounties?
    Yeah, but remember, Ace had a 550 million bounty, but I don't know what it was before that. He might've done some amazing feat which almost doubled his bounty or something. As for Zoro and Sanji, I would put them both above 200 million. I think Zoro at 300 million and Sanji at 200 million seems reasonable.

    They're the World Government! They have to have big pockets!
     
         

  10. #10
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Yeah, but remember, Ace had a 550 million bounty, but I don't know what it was before that. He might've done some amazing feat which almost doubled his bounty or something. As for Zoro and Sanji, I would put them both above 200 million. I think Zoro at 300 million and Sanji at 200 million seems reasonable.

    They're the World Government! They have to have big pockets!
    well with his Ac his bounty was so high because he was Roger's son and to what you say about Zoro and Sanji the more i think about it i would give Zoro a 275 million bounty and Sanji 200 million at that i think it will be a fair amount for all
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    well with his Ac his bounty was so high because he was Roger's son and to what you say about Zoro and Sanji the more i think about it i would give Zoro a 275 million bounty and Sanji 200 million at that i think it will be a fair amount for all
    Yeah, it seems fair. But Zoro has become a really skillful Haki user though, so I honestly still don't know :P
     
         

  12. #12
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Yeah, it seems fair. But Zoro has become a really skillful Haki user though, so I honestly still don't know :P
    true and so is Sanji but i feel like if they are to high then the rest of the crew will suffer bounty wise
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    true and so is Sanji but i feel like if they are to high then the rest of the crew will suffer bounty wise
    Yeah. Hopefully we'll find out soon though. Thanks for the chat!
     
         

  14. #14
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Yeah. Hopefully we'll find out soon though. Thanks for the chat!
    indeed it was fun good day sir
     
         

  15. #15
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Hmmmmmz!!!

    Luffy: I liked the 470 million that was mentioned then when he messes with emperors it csn go up to the 500-550

    Zoro: 300 million

    Sanji: 177-200 million

    Robin: unsure....unlike everyone else she was with the revolutionaries so she could actually have messed sh** up for the government and gotten a higher bounty for that in addition to her strength and heritage....but I'll go with between 100-150 million for now

    Franky: someone mentioned 88 million...that sounds pretty good. Doubles his bounty

    Brook: 70 million over double the 33 million

    Sogeking : 50 or 60 million

    Nami: 35 million (I'm surprised she hasn't come up with a strategy to capture herself, get the Beries and escape )

    Chopper: 100....trolling the Reindeer X) Imagine how he'd flip if it only went from 50 to 51!!!!
     
         

  16. #16
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,642
    Post Thanks / Like
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Where would you guys and girls rank the bounties of the Straw Hats at this moment? They have all become a lot stronger since before the timeskip, and hopefully they will have new bounties when Smoker gets back to the G-5 base

    I have them at:

    Luffy - 550 million
    Zoro - 380 million
    Sanji - 250 million
    Franky - 180 million
    Brook - 100 million

    Robin - 100 million
    Chopper - 70 million
    Usopp - 50 million
    Nami - 30 million

    The reason I have Franky so high is because he's almost indestructible. I really don't know where to place Brook and Robin, they're hard to judge, so the both of them might be a bit high, especially since the reason Robin had such a high bounty is because of her heritage. So I apologize if not everything seems completely believable :D
    These are all WAY too high.
     
         

  17. #17
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Hmmmmmz!!!

    Luffy: I liked the 470 million that was mentioned then when he messes with emperors it csn go up to the 500-550

    Zoro: 300 million

    Sanji: 177-200 million

    Robin: unsure....unlike everyone else she was with the revolutionaries so she could actually have messed sh** up for the government and gotten a higher bounty for that in addition to her strength and heritage....but I'll go with between 100-150 million for now

    Franky: someone mentioned 88 million...that sounds pretty good. Doubles his bounty

    Brook: 70 million over double the 33 million

    Sogeking : 50 or 60 million

    Nami: 35 million (I'm surprised she hasn't come up with a strategy to capture herself, get the Beries and escape )

    Chopper: 100....trolling the Reindeer X) Imagine how he'd flip if it only went from 50 to 51!!!!
    it seems you took a liking to my list but if Chopper got trolled again that would suck
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Hmmmmmz!!!

    Luffy: I liked the 470 million that was mentioned then when he messes with emperors it csn go up to the 500-550

    Zoro: 300 million

    Sanji: 177-200 million

    Robin: unsure....unlike everyone else she was with the revolutionaries so she could actually have messed sh** up for the government and gotten a higher bounty for that in addition to her strength and heritage....but I'll go with between 100-150 million for now

    Franky: someone mentioned 88 million...that sounds pretty good. Doubles his bounty

    Brook: 70 million over double the 33 million

    Sogeking : 50 or 60 million

    Nami: 35 million (I'm surprised she hasn't come up with a strategy to capture herself, get the Beries and escape )

    Chopper: 100....trolling the Reindeer X) Imagine how he'd flip if it only went from 50 to 51!!!!
    Yeah, Robin's time with the Revolutionaries could've already given her a bounty boost
    Haha, Chopper would protest!
     
         

  19. #19
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Bounties are overrated. I dont think it matters anymore how big they are. 'Cos the world already fears the absolute crap outta them.
     
         

  20. #20
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Bounties are overrated. I dont think it matters anymore how big they are. 'Cos the wpeld already fears the absolute crap outta them.
    ya but the higher the bounty the more people will want to go after them
     
         

  21. #21
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    ya but the higher the bounty the more people will want to go after them
    I doubt that there's top tier bounty hunters in the new world. Even though I would LOVE that to happen. Also, the admirals will already be after them.
     
         

  22. #22
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    it seems you took a liking to my list but if Chopper got trolled again that would suck
    I did! Everything seemed to just fit nicely

    Chopper strength wise clearly sits around the 60 million mark or even 80 with Monster Point! Looks like we have to see what Smoker thought about it! Hopefully they realize that Chopper isn't exactly a pet, but I would like the Cotton Candy nick name thing to stick!

    I'm still curious as to just what did Robin do?!! I would find it funny if she had an unexpectedly high bounty, and when Ussop asked why its high she reminds him of their interview (AKA: assassination O.o)....but still liking 100-150
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Bounties are overrated. I dont think it matters anymore how big they are. 'Cos the world already fears the absolute crap outta them.
    Bounties can be misleading, like Arlong's bounty should've been higher, and the shichibukai's frozen bounties, but they can be a good way of measuring people's skills
     
         

  24. #24
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I did! Everything seemed to just fit nicely

    Chopper strength wise clearly sits around the 60 million mark or even 80 with Monster Point! Looks like we have to see what Smoker thought about it! Hopefully they realize that Chopper isn't exactly a pet, but I would like the Cotton Candy nick name thing to stick!

    I'm still curious as to just what did Robin do?!! I would find it funny if she had an unexpectedly high bounty, and when Ussop asked why its high she reminds him of their interview (AKA: assassination O.o)....but still liking 100-150
    ya Chopper's nickname will stick and as for Robin the fact she was with the revolutionaries for two years is more then enough for her bounty to be raised
     
         

  25. #25
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Straw Hat bounties

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Bounties can be misleading, like Arlong's bounty should've been higher, and the shichibukai's frozen bounties, but they can be a good way of measuring people's skills
    just look at Chopper!!!! He sure does fit that 50!!!!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •