Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.

Re: Prime Hurizen?

Guys deal with it the thirds #1 he beat the 1st & 2nd in edo form at the same time in his 70's.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    busy as a bee. bbbzzzzz

bratty naruto defeated hiruzen even when he was old...with his obra maestro sexy no jutsu :-p how much more if naruto used that on a prime hiruzen? hiruzen will surely not just get a nosebleed, he'll need an oxygen due to lack of air :-D

but seriously, hiruzen might not be the greatest hokage but he saved konoha, or at least, led konoha when nobody else was up for the job of being hokage. being hokage after all is not just about power, but also strength.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fillers makes the series bad.
    Reading the manga only atm.

It is the only good thing we have heard/seen of hiruzen, therefore does the hiruzen fanboys use it. They claim on to it for all they can.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    High School

People do it because he's a Hokage, and has a fanbase therefore. Nothing more to it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Western Wheel View Post
    HURIZEN and HASHIMARA?? Damn I've been reading a different manga I guess...

Next to that all.. Minato>Hiruzen... why else would he made Minato the 4th... and later became Hokage again??
    yes you have been reading a complete different manga, because first of all i haven't heard anyone by the name of hurizen and second of all the only reason why he gave minato the title of hokage is because he was not on his prime anymore and he knew that the smartest thing to do is to give the title to someone strong who is on their prime like minato, but you guys r just so stupid and still ignore kishi's words he clearly stated on the databook that he was the strongest hokage

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    But iruka's Statement is valid? When he is the lowest fodder in konoha?
    Just because you say iruka is a fodder doesn't mean what he said is invalid? God your an idiot. Since when did it mean that anything a fodder says is invalid?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling in the Base...

Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Why do people use prime Hurizen in 1v1's? I mean we know nothing about prime hurizen to even state such a thing. For all we know, Prime hurizen could just be a faster and physically stronger version of old man hurizen?

Do you agree with me? If not, why not?
    Hiruzun fanboys' last shot of defending whatever dignity Hiruzun has left(his "God of Shinobi" title was total disregarded in Hashirama's presence :P)? Awww yeah! #DisGonBGud

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hero View Post
    Hiruzun fanboys' last shot of defending whatever dignity Hiruzun has left(his "God of Shinobi" title was total disregarded in Hashirama's presence :P)? Awww yeah! #DisGonBGud

How about you shut up and just wait to see what happens in the manga. All these hashi fanboys are really annoying. All we've seen about about hashirama is mostly hype. Same with Hiruzen but atleast he's shown some feats. Defeating both hashirama and tobirama even with his old age. But atleast just wait and see what they're going to do in the manga before making all these assumptions ssaying Hashi > Hiruzen or vice versa.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    How about you shut up and just wait to see what happens in the manga. All these hashi fanboys are really annoying. All we've seen about about hashirama is mostly hype. Same with Hiruzen but atleast he's shown some feats. Defeating both hashirama and tobirama even with his old age. But atleast just wait and see what they're going to do in the manga before making all these assumptions ssaying Hashi > Hiruzen or vice versa.
    Cry me a river. Hiruzun never won. He used the reaper death seal and sealed them. In a 1-1 battle against Hashirama- like Madara- do you think he's win? Hashirama- who dealt with the Uchiha, tamed all tailed beasts and distributed them among the villages, and defeated Madara AND the Kyubi. Did Hiruzen do any of those feats? I think not. Now when Hiruzen can do any of Hashirama's feats without committing suicide via RDS- I will agree he's comparable to Hashi. Until then -cry me a river. Haters gonna hate! :D

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    WE ARE GROOT

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Agree, we can't judge his power because prime Hiruzen has only been hyped a few times. Old Hiruzen has been hyped more though. I'm sure Hiruzen is on terms (if not stronger) than Hashirama though. You made this thread on purpose
    on par? u must be joking looooool

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

well if he was 10 years younger he would've killed oro, one of the most resiliant damn mother truckers in the manga, so his hype has to count for something. I however have never counted prime hiruzen in a vs thread and i wont until he's either shown in a flashback or given more hype.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cry me a river. Hiruzun never won. He used the reaper death seal and sealed them. In a 1-1 battle against Hashirama- like Madara- do you think he's win? Hashirama- who dealt with the Uchiha, tamed all tailed beasts and distributed them among the villages, and defeated Madara AND the Kyubi. Did Hiruzen do any of those feats? I think not. Now when Hiruzen can do any of Hashirama's feats without committing suicide via RDS- I will agree he's comparable to Hashi. Until then -cry me a river. Haters gonna hate! :D
    What am I hating on? Nothing Youre just an ignorant idiot. I'm neither a fan on Hashi and Hiruzen. I'm just pointing out that we would have to wait and see what they can do in the manga then we judge who's stronger. But since you can't read you think I'm hating on Hashi which I'm not because I'm talking about hiruzen too. Btw he killed himself against Orochimaru not hashi he used a clone for him so get your facts straight ^_^ Just because he suppressed the tailed beasts doesn't mean he's strong he just has a special ability to supress them. If he actually fought one do you think he'd win? Yamato supressed Naruto when we was in His Kn4 form when fighting orochimaru so does that mean Yamato>Kn4 Naruto? I think not. I'll give him defeating Madaraa and the kyuubi but it was said Mito helped hashi. But we'll never know not until we can see the battle in a flashback or something. Hashi didn't deal with the uchiha lol they fought and all but they ceased the fighting because they were both dealt losses get your facts straight Haha. It was itachi who wiped them out.

Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a lie, there is only
    passion. Through passion, I
    gain strength. Through
    strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are
    broken. The Force shall free
    me.

Too bad Old Hiruzen beat Hashirama :drive:
    Too bad Orochimaru didnt use Hashimara to his full power in part one :drive:

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Too bad Orochimaru didnt use Hashimara to his full power in part one :drive:
    Proof as to where it was stated?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

What am I hating on? Nothing Youre just an ignorant idiot. I'm neither a fan on Hashi and Hiruzen. I'm just pointing out that we would have to wait and see what they can do in the manga then we judge who's stronger. But since you can't read you think I'm hating on Hashi which I'm not because I'm talking about hiruzen too. Btw he killed himself against Orochimaru not hashi he used a clone for him so get your facts straight ^_^ Just because he suppressed the tailed beasts doesn't mean he's strong he just has a special ability to supress them. If he actually fought one do you think he'd win? Yamato supressed Naruto when we was in His Kn4 form when fighting orochimaru so does that mean Yamato>Kn4 Naruto? I think not. I'll give him defeating Madaraa and the kyuubi but it was said Mito helped hashi. But we'll never know not until we can see the battle in a flashback or something. Hashi didn't deal with the uchiha lol they fought and all but they ceased the fighting because they were both dealt losses get your facts straight Haha. It was itachi who wiped them out.
    Yamato can suppress the Kyubi and that makes him above average. And your a fanboy that's putting words in my mouth. I said Hashi dealt with the Uchiha not killed them. He made peace with them whereas Hiruzun failed to do so which lead to the Uchiha extermination. Now to make this short and simple: find me any mind blowing feats like Hashi- then come argue. Tell then, stop participating in Hiruzun threads. Kay thanks bye! Lawl

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Proof as to where it was stated?
    Paralysis, poison, genjutsu, his ninjutsu, his 8 headed snake transformation, his true form, etc. he toyed with the 4 Tails and left while laughing. Stop, just stop. I'm on a trolling roll today. I cant even say Hiruzun won since he died and Oro lived AND got his arms back.xD

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Paralysis, poison, genjutsu, his ninjutsu, his 8 headed snake transformation, his true form, etc. he toyed with the 4 Tails and left while laughing. Stop, just stop. I'm on a trolling roll today. I cant even say Hiruzun won since he died and Oro lived AND got his arms back.xD
    You should really slap yourself seriously. Look at the comment to which I replied I asked that guy to show proof of how orochimaru didn't use the full power of Hashirama. You freaking idiot.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yamato can suppress the Kyubi and that makes him above average. And your a fanboy that's putting words in my mouth. I said Hashi dealt with the Uchiha not killed them. He made peace with them whereas Hiruzun failed to do so which lead to the Uchiha extermination. Now to make this short and simple: find me any mind blowing feats like Hashi- then come argue. Tell then, stop participating in Hiruzun threads. Kay thanks bye! Lawl
    Ok explain who I'm a fanboy of? Or are you just making baseless assumptions? And well maybe you should've described how he dealt with them because the way it looked its just as if he defeated them. He made peace with them so yeah. And its not Hiruzens fault? Is it his fault that the uchiha have this curse of hatred? Haha no the uchiha started acting up when it was hiruzens time not hashi's. Are you telling me Hashi would've done any better? We don't known that. And ok Hiruzen even though being old took on both Hashirama + tobirama and sealed them Is that enough for you? LOL You see how its easy saying these troll comments? Now on a serious note you should really shut up and just wait to see what they both have to offer. Hashi fanboys these days.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

You should really slap yourself seriously. Look at the comment to which I replied I asked that guy to show proof of how orochimaru didn't use the full power of Hashirama. You freaking idiot.
    Aww. Didn't mean to offend you or make an enemy. Tobi's a good boy! He's some rep up in form of an apology! :D Just stating facts amego.

Last edited by The Hero; 02-06-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aww. Didn't mean to offend you or make an enemy. Tobi's a good boy! He's some rep up in form of an apology! :D Just stating facts amego.
    No its ok You're just a troll after all ^_^ A dumb one too. Well I'm outta here I can't stay here and talk to idiots

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Too bad Old Hiruzen beat Hashirama :drive:
    Oh really? I thought they both died just to seal him.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Oh really? I thought they both died just to seal him.
    No that was a clone Hiruzen died to seal orochimarus arms.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where's the god of shinobi argument.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

ya I agree with u. Also he might have nearly 5 times more chakra or so. but he was no doubt strong. 1 of the strongest guy oro said then that if he was 10 yrs younger he would have defeated him even though he had Edo tensei. being a top class hokage he was definitely strong bt I don't thnk that statement was true.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Axten View Post
    Tell me what I can possibly be mad about? I mean posting a GIF doesn't mean anything just shows how you can't really say anything back