Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 106
  1. #76
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Guys deal with it the thirds #1 he beat the 1st & 2nd in edo form at the same time in his 70's.
     
         

  2. #77
    Member karay's Avatar
    Status
    karay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    busy as a bee. bbbzzzzz
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    bratty naruto defeated hiruzen even when he was old...with his obra maestro sexy no jutsu :-p how much more if naruto used that on a prime hiruzen? hiruzen will surely not just get a nosebleed, he'll need an oxygen due to lack of air :-D

    but seriously, hiruzen might not be the greatest hokage but he saved konoha, or at least, led konoha when nobody else was up for the job of being hokage. being hokage after all is not just about power, but also strength.
     
         

  3. #78
    Member SkyUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SkyUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fillers makes the series bad.
    Reading the manga only atm.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    It is the only good thing we have heard/seen of hiruzen, therefore does the hiruzen fanboys use it. They claim on to it for all they can.
     
         

  4. #79
    Christian Jobrjo's Avatar
    Status
    Jobrjo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    High School
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    People do it because he's a Hokage, and has a fanbase therefore. Nothing more to it.
     
         

  5. #80
    Member
    Status
    lIlIlIl is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Western Wheel View Post
    HURIZEN and HASHIMARA?? Damn I've been reading a different manga I guess...

    Next to that all.. Minato>Hiruzen... why else would he made Minato the 4th... and later became Hokage again??
    yes you have been reading a complete different manga, because first of all i haven't heard anyone by the name of hurizen and second of all the only reason why he gave minato the title of hokage is because he was not on his prime anymore and he knew that the smartest thing to do is to give the title to someone strong who is on their prime like minato, but you guys r just so stupid and still ignore kishi's words he clearly stated on the databook that he was the strongest hokage
     
         

  6. #81
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    But iruka's Statement is valid? When he is the lowest fodder in konoha?
    Just because you say iruka is a fodder doesn't mean what he said is invalid? God your an idiot. Since when did it mean that anything a fodder says is invalid?
     
         

  7. #82
    The Unknown Soldier The Hero's Avatar
    Status
    The Hero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling in the Base...
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Why do people use prime Hurizen in 1v1's? I mean we know nothing about prime hurizen to even state such a thing. For all we know, Prime hurizen could just be a faster and physically stronger version of old man hurizen?

    Do you agree with me? If not, why not?
    Hiruzun fanboys' last shot of defending whatever dignity Hiruzun has left(his "God of Shinobi" title was total disregarded in Hashirama's presence :P)? Awww yeah! #DisGonBGud

     
         

  8. #83
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hero View Post
    Hiruzun fanboys' last shot of defending whatever dignity Hiruzun has left(his "God of Shinobi" title was total disregarded in Hashirama's presence :P)? Awww yeah! #DisGonBGud

    How about you shut up and just wait to see what happens in the manga. All these hashi fanboys are really annoying. All we've seen about about hashirama is mostly hype. Same with Hiruzen but atleast he's shown some feats. Defeating both hashirama and tobirama even with his old age. But atleast just wait and see what they're going to do in the manga before making all these assumptions ssaying Hashi > Hiruzen or vice versa.
     
         

  9. #84
    The Unknown Soldier The Hero's Avatar
    Status
    The Hero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling in the Base...
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    How about you shut up and just wait to see what happens in the manga. All these hashi fanboys are really annoying. All we've seen about about hashirama is mostly hype. Same with Hiruzen but atleast he's shown some feats. Defeating both hashirama and tobirama even with his old age. But atleast just wait and see what they're going to do in the manga before making all these assumptions ssaying Hashi > Hiruzen or vice versa.
    Cry me a river. Hiruzun never won. He used the reaper death seal and sealed them. In a 1-1 battle against Hashirama- like Madara- do you think he's win? Hashirama- who dealt with the Uchiha, tamed all tailed beasts and distributed them among the villages, and defeated Madara AND the Kyubi. Did Hiruzen do any of those feats? I think not. Now when Hiruzen can do any of Hashirama's feats without committing suicide via RDS- I will agree he's comparable to Hashi. Until then -cry me a river. Haters gonna hate! :D
     
         

  10. #85
    Weezy.'s Avatar
    Status
    Weezy. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    10,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    WE ARE GROOT
     



    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Agree, we can't judge his power because prime Hiruzen has only been hyped a few times. Old Hiruzen has been hyped more though. I'm sure Hiruzen is on terms (if not stronger) than Hashirama though. You made this thread on purpose
    on par? u must be joking looooool
     
         

  11. #86
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    well if he was 10 years younger he would've killed oro, one of the most resiliant damn mother truckers in the manga, so his hype has to count for something. I however have never counted prime hiruzen in a vs thread and i wont until he's either shown in a flashback or given more hype.
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hero View Post
    Cry me a river. Hiruzun never won. He used the reaper death seal and sealed them. In a 1-1 battle against Hashirama- like Madara- do you think he's win? Hashirama- who dealt with the Uchiha, tamed all tailed beasts and distributed them among the villages, and defeated Madara AND the Kyubi. Did Hiruzen do any of those feats? I think not. Now when Hiruzen can do any of Hashirama's feats without committing suicide via RDS- I will agree he's comparable to Hashi. Until then -cry me a river. Haters gonna hate! :D
    What am I hating on? Nothing Youre just an ignorant idiot. I'm neither a fan on Hashi and Hiruzen. I'm just pointing out that we would have to wait and see what they can do in the manga then we judge who's stronger. But since you can't read you think I'm hating on Hashi which I'm not because I'm talking about hiruzen too. Btw he killed himself against Orochimaru not hashi he used a clone for him so get your facts straight ^_^ Just because he suppressed the tailed beasts doesn't mean he's strong he just has a special ability to supress them. If he actually fought one do you think he'd win? Yamato supressed Naruto when we was in His Kn4 form when fighting orochimaru so does that mean Yamato>Kn4 Naruto? I think not. I'll give him defeating Madaraa and the kyuubi but it was said Mito helped hashi. But we'll never know not until we can see the battle in a flashback or something. Hashi didn't deal with the uchiha lol they fought and all but they ceased the fighting because they were both dealt losses get your facts straight Haha. It was itachi who wiped them out.
     
         

  13. #88
    Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dromand Kaas ruling the galaxy
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a lie, there is only
    passion. Through passion, I
    gain strength. Through
    strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are
    broken. The Force shall free
    me.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Too bad Old Hiruzen beat Hashirama :drive:
    Too bad Orochimaru didnt use Hashimara to his full power in part one :drive:
     
         

  14. #89
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Too bad Orochimaru didnt use Hashimara to his full power in part one :drive:
    Proof as to where it was stated?
     
         

  15. #90
    The Unknown Soldier The Hero's Avatar
    Status
    The Hero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling in the Base...
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    What am I hating on? Nothing Youre just an ignorant idiot. I'm neither a fan on Hashi and Hiruzen. I'm just pointing out that we would have to wait and see what they can do in the manga then we judge who's stronger. But since you can't read you think I'm hating on Hashi which I'm not because I'm talking about hiruzen too. Btw he killed himself against Orochimaru not hashi he used a clone for him so get your facts straight ^_^ Just because he suppressed the tailed beasts doesn't mean he's strong he just has a special ability to supress them. If he actually fought one do you think he'd win? Yamato supressed Naruto when we was in His Kn4 form when fighting orochimaru so does that mean Yamato>Kn4 Naruto? I think not. I'll give him defeating Madaraa and the kyuubi but it was said Mito helped hashi. But we'll never know not until we can see the battle in a flashback or something. Hashi didn't deal with the uchiha lol they fought and all but they ceased the fighting because they were both dealt losses get your facts straight Haha. It was itachi who wiped them out.
    Yamato can suppress the Kyubi and that makes him above average. And your a fanboy that's putting words in my mouth. I said Hashi dealt with the Uchiha not killed them. He made peace with them whereas Hiruzun failed to do so which lead to the Uchiha extermination. Now to make this short and simple: find me any mind blowing feats like Hashi- then come argue. Tell then, stop participating in Hiruzun threads. Kay thanks bye! Lawl
     
         

  16. #91
    The Unknown Soldier The Hero's Avatar
    Status
    The Hero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling in the Base...
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    Proof as to where it was stated?
    Paralysis, poison, genjutsu, his ninjutsu, his 8 headed snake transformation, his true form, etc. he toyed with the 4 Tails and left while laughing. Stop, just stop. I'm on a trolling roll today. I cant even say Hiruzun won since he died and Oro lived AND got his arms back.xD
     
         

  17. #92
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hero View Post
    Paralysis, poison, genjutsu, his ninjutsu, his 8 headed snake transformation, his true form, etc. he toyed with the 4 Tails and left while laughing. Stop, just stop. I'm on a trolling roll today. I cant even say Hiruzun won since he died and Oro lived AND got his arms back.xD
    You should really slap yourself seriously. Look at the comment to which I replied I asked that guy to show proof of how orochimaru didn't use the full power of Hashirama. You freaking idiot.
     
         

  18. #93
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hero View Post
    Yamato can suppress the Kyubi and that makes him above average. And your a fanboy that's putting words in my mouth. I said Hashi dealt with the Uchiha not killed them. He made peace with them whereas Hiruzun failed to do so which lead to the Uchiha extermination. Now to make this short and simple: find me any mind blowing feats like Hashi- then come argue. Tell then, stop participating in Hiruzun threads. Kay thanks bye! Lawl
    Ok explain who I'm a fanboy of? Or are you just making baseless assumptions? And well maybe you should've described how he dealt with them because the way it looked its just as if he defeated them. He made peace with them so yeah. And its not Hiruzens fault? Is it his fault that the uchiha have this curse of hatred? Haha no the uchiha started acting up when it was hiruzens time not hashi's. Are you telling me Hashi would've done any better? We don't known that. And ok Hiruzen even though being old took on both Hashirama + tobirama and sealed them Is that enough for you? LOL You see how its easy saying these troll comments? Now on a serious note you should really shut up and just wait to see what they both have to offer. Hashi fanboys these days.
     
         

  19. #94
    The Unknown Soldier The Hero's Avatar
    Status
    The Hero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling in the Base...
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    You should really slap yourself seriously. Look at the comment to which I replied I asked that guy to show proof of how orochimaru didn't use the full power of Hashirama. You freaking idiot.
    Aww. Didn't mean to offend you or make an enemy. Tobi's a good boy! He's some rep up in form of an apology! :D Just stating facts amego.
     
         
    Last edited by The Hero; 02-06-2013 at 04:54 PM.

  20. #95
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hero View Post
    Aww. Didn't mean to offend you or make an enemy. Tobi's a good boy! He's some rep up in form of an apology! :D Just stating facts amego.
    No its ok You're just a troll after all ^_^ A dumb one too. Well I'm outta here I can't stay here and talk to idiots
     
         

  21. #96
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Too bad Old Hiruzen beat Hashirama :drive:
    Oh really? I thought they both died just to seal him.
     
         

  22. #97
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Oh really? I thought they both died just to seal him.
    No that was a clone Hiruzen died to seal orochimarus arms.
     
         

  23. #98
    Senior Member mas129's Avatar
    Status
    mas129 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Where's the god of shinobi argument.
     
         

  24. #99
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    ya I agree with u. Also he might have nearly 5 times more chakra or so. but he was no doubt strong. 1 of the strongest guy oro said then that if he was 10 yrs younger he would have defeated him even though he had Edo tensei. being a top class hokage he was definitely strong bt I don't thnk that statement was true.
     
         

  25. #100
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prime Hurizen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Axten View Post
    Tell me what I can possibly be mad about? I mean posting a GIF doesn't mean anything just shows how you can't really say anything back
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •