Hybrid View

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

"A Clan Possessed by Evil "

Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 619 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 620

START READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Steven O_O

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

That chapter was awesome !
    I give it
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I feel as though we learnt a lot from that chapter.

We learnt more about Hashirama. I did not expect him to be so chill. He seems so cool, like an older version of Naruto. He was so enthusiastic when he found out there was a fourth Hokage.

It was also sweet when he was remembering his times with his little granddaughter Tsunade.. I want to see his reaction when he finds out she is nearly dead/already dead by the hands of Madara.

Also, it was great to have some insight into his and Tobirama's relationship. It seems despite being older.. he didn't have much authority over his younger brother.

I seriously did not expect Tobirama to be so serious. He has no problem with insulting Sasuke's clan right in front of him. He seems really agressive and I hope he doesn't anger Sasuke too much..

Also he doesn't take crap from his brother, it seems he does what he wants regardless of his brother's opinion.

I kind of get the feeling that Tobirama was really intimidated by the Uchiha and Madara.

Poor Hiruzen. Seems this chapter couldn't get any worse for Hiruzen fans. It is official, Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi...not Hiruzen. On top of that , poor Hiruzen gets to find out that he died for nothing.

I think it is safe to say, Itachi would of been an awesome Hokage.

:rag:

We need a Madara Emoticon ! :flaw:

Tobirama said how Madara really loved his little brother. Maybe Madara didn't steal his brother's eyes after all. I am interested to see where this goes.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Overall, that was an awesome chapter and I am now a Hashirama Fan boy

Last edited by LssJBroly; 02-05-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    It was awesome wease:

I actually felt like I learned something from that chapter.
    Hahaha... yes: Suigetsu seemed to have learned something, too.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

Quote Originally Posted by KiraGirl K View Post
    Hahaha... yes: Suigetsu seemed to have learned something, too.
    he learned about the power of love

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I give it
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We learnt more about Hashirama. I did not expect him to be so chill. He seems so cool, like an older version of Naruto. He was so enthusiastic when he found out there was a fourth Hokage.

It was also sweet when he was remembering his times with his little granddaughter Tsunade.. I want to see his reaction when he finds out she is nearly dead/already dead by the hands of Madara.

Also, it was great to have some insight into his and Tobirama's relationship. It seems despite being older.. he didn't have much authority over his younger brother.

I seriously did not expect Tobirama to be so serious. He has no problem with insulting Sasuke's clan right in front of him. He seems really agressive and I hope he doesn't anger Sasuke too much..

Also he doesn't take crap from his brother, it seems he does what he wants regardless of his brother's opinion.

I kind of get the feeling that Tobirama was really intimidated by the Uchiha and Madara.

Poor Hiruzen. Seems this chapter couldn't get any worse for Hiruzen fans. It is official, Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi...not Hiruzen. On top of that , poor Hiruzen gets to find out that he died for nothing.

Tobirama said how Madara really loved his little brother. Maybe Madara didn't steal his brother's eyes after all. I am interested to see where this goes.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

hoe do you ake those moving faces? so cool

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

I give it
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Agreed 100%

AWESOME chapter!!! KEEP THEM COMING KISHI!!!!! *nerdgasm*

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I give it
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hashirama is so chill right on the money, he was the only one that didnt care they were brought back, he was in his own world like a ADD child hahaha! He is awesome -ER! Now haha, so yeah Hashirama is go of Shinobi pfft let the threads flood us! Hah,,
    Yeah the fourth part was cool like a excited child
    "Wow like oh my gosh the village has made it that long" haha well up until he hear he died before hiruzen haha.

Oh that i do want to see if they are "released" I'm pretty sure Hashirama cool streak would turn to a rage on madara
    Since that was his one and only granddaughter, also his face when he found out about her being the 5th no enthusiastic there more of a sad face haha

That was priceless being the first and and older he got told and put in his place haha!

He
    sure doesn't care at all what he says, he being real and straight with him and what he really thinks and feels about the Uchiha, and I hope he doesn't get butt chapped heh

He doesn't he seemed like the one putting Hashirama In his place all the time

Yeah he just has a negative vibe and what he says towards them for every last sentence and hashi is just like "dude really! Stop talking **** haha" and he is intimidated big time

Yeah poor him :/, orochimaru just have him a dead heart attack again for reanimating his teacher haha

It is definitely safe to say as hiruzen stated he was already reasoning like a hokage at the young age he was, so he would have been hokage easily

Yeah seems Sasuke and madara are two of a kind haha

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

It was indeed also side note the fourth didnt day much haha hopefully we get more info out of him too cause everyone talked about the truth besides the fourth haha? Hmm well it was a awesome chapter

Also what did they mean when they were speaking of itachi that he learned
    All the teachings and seals from where the Uchiha??

Yodaime Mizukage MrBarrett50cal's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree itachi would have been a great hokage

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I give it
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

I dont think Madara stole his brother eyes. Izuna gave his eyes to Madara willingly so they have more chances of winning the war; however after that the Senju and Uchiha were tired of fighting so they made a treaty. So Madara was angry that his brother died for no reason to this day.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LssJBroly, Because Madara loved Izuna so much, taking his eyes would have been perfect for him gain more power according to the uchiha philosophy of things haha.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tall Tired and Sexually
    frustrated

I give it
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Madara didn't STEAL Izunas eyes Izuna offered them to Madara he did take them but did not steal them

Academy Student Lady Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually agree with everything you stated. However, I do have one main question: where's the link between the battlefield and Sasuke's revelations? Konoha's potential demise? There are some other questions:

--what's Yondaime going to do here? Just be there for Hashirama to gush over? Or, are we going to discuss the Kyuubi's invasion; Madara and Tobi were involved with that also

--Will Naruto sense his father's edo tensei?

--then there are the five Kage; are they being left for dead? Will Hashirama sense his granddaughter's chakra?

There are a lot of options for Kishi here. It will be interesting to see what he decides to do.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ya i wanna see how naruto is going to react to see his dad alive again i wonder what the twist will be maybe father vs son or father and son vs obito

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting Trolls

Sasuke is getting flawless. We don't want answers, we want the four Kages versus Uchiha Madara. :flaw:

The First Hokage is goofy though, no wonder Tobi (Obito) has been acting like him. :D

Just read the manga(anime) Six Paths of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn "otakus" and
    their fan-trash-art, ruining
    everything with their
    annoyance

Quote Originally Posted by Noctural View Post
    Sasuke is getting flawless. We don't want answers, we want the four Kages versus Uchiha Madara. :flaw:

The First Hokage is goofy though, no wonder Tobi (Obito) has been acting like him. :D
    Nope, Madara isnt goofy nor is Danzo.
    Obito already had a goofy personality, like naruto--when they were kids. Read the manga, nap.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama was not what i expected but Tobirama was just a bad ass he was no nonsense and straight to the point

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hashirama: god of shinobi eh? the ****storms are coming :lmao:

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    hashirama: god of shinobi eh? the ****storms are coming :lmao:
    his personality reminded me of Goku

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.

Okay I'm a fan of the first and second hokage now. @ how they didn't know who the 4th was. That alone deserves a 5 rating.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aww, Hashirama

I thought the guy who defeated MADARA would be some sort of strict, authoritative person, but who knew the First was a real softie and goofy?!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thought i was the only one who saw Goku in Hashirama

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageHwaorang View Post
    thought i was the only one who saw Goku in Hashirama
    nope, i thought it too immediately. he made Goku face when he found out that village has 4th hokage. then it hit me

but tobi=vegeta, thats what i didnt notice at first but i can agree

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    haha absolutely he so reminds me of goku but when you are that strong there is no need to be a jerk

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Exactly!!! You can Tell he's a huge DBZ fan Like he said....

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the same thing too, he reminds me exactly of goku funny when lives aren't on the line then gets serious when he needs to

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last»