Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

great chapter man 5/5

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Soooooooo....love?

Interesting way to explain the Uchiha eyes. Not what I was expecting but interesting.

It's actually kinda nice to see the first more Naruto-like...or not as stoic as I thought he was going to be.

But we are starting to get a lot more information. It will be cool to see how this continues.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry...for pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by jklolomg9000 View Post
    This chapter was the 2nd and 3rd hokage talking. I think next chapter will be 1st and the 4th's turn to talk. I really don't see what Sasuke will get from asking those questions. I would like to see a hashirama/minato tag team, that would be interesting. I have a feeling that Sasuke will get mad at the 2nd and try some torture genjutsu and the 2nd will just counter the jutsu and put Sasuke in a genjutsu/bind.
    From my view Sasuke is a bit confused and with a dilemma. He has received conflicted information, therefore not sure who's side of the story should he trust more; in effect asking himself why does Itachi wants him to save the village so much, and Madara/Tobi wanting to destroy it? To alleviate this conundrum he's basically going to the beginning, hearing things from an objective voice; one who doesn't have an agenda for Sasuke. Therefore allowing Sasuke to make a choice of his own. In short, Sasuke is soul searching for answers.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing nin

it's so good too see good humor back in naruto i miss that the first & second hokage are too funny... but on the serious side i feel bad for sasuke because he has no idea on who and what side should he be on the darkside or the light i can't wait til next week great chapter kishi...

Last edited by mushidama; 02-06-2013 at 05:10 AM. Reason: bad gramma

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticked off!

Awesome 5/5. Hashirama is like a mixture of Goku,Loofy, and Naruto. The story for this chapter was great.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by usuratonkachi17 View Post
    oh man i loved this chapter, its so funny to see all four Hokages together and their personalities clash. I'm having trouble remembering ,does Sasuke know that Minato is Naruto's dad?
    I was just asking my sister the same question and we both agreed that Sasuke doesn't know that Minato is Naruto's dad cause Naruto just found, I don't think anyone has told Sasuke that.

I loved that chapter 5/5
    Did anyone else notice when Minato was talking on page http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/619/2. Minato said "Originaly is was a sealing Technique of the Uzumaki clan After losing my Jutsu, I've been studying the ruins and documents of the now lost clan. What did Minato mean that is lost is Jutsu or did I just miss something

So about that chapter, I was laughing so much at the beginning. That way the First acts is funny and like everyone says it dose remind you of Naruto. The Second is very straight foreword, but what he did to the Uchihas he thought was the right thing to do at the time, even thought it turned out bad. (OFF TOPIC- if the Uchihas were the police of the village and the Uchihas are all gone then how took over the police force) Laugh when they asked Minato how he was and points to his back and shows he was the fourth best funny part and the First reaction was so surprising. I feel sorry for Minato cause he has to tell them that he died before the Third. Then finding out Tsunade is the fifth, and a little about her past little Tsunade was so cute and she had money at the time. I wonder what is was like when the First and Second were growing up? Was the second always like that to his older brother telling him to be quite. Still don't know what to think about the Uchihas when there eyes change cause they have to much love and they become crazy when they lose someone
    The last question Sasuke asked the First is a little confusion "what is the village, and what are the shinobi in the first place" Can't wait to know that answer, I can't even guess what the First will say.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing nin

i believe sasuke is about to find out

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5/5 now Sasuke is getting more information and will definitely arrive in a conclusion sooner or later. That conclusion however is too early to be predicted.
    There are a lot to be considered. The information from the 2nd and 3rd Hokages will bear most weight on Sasuke's "change of Heart " or his "grudge".
    for the next chapter i look forward into understanding more. and also a bit of jutsu from 1st and 2nd Hokages

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama, the God of Shinobi... is a total derp. I lolled at how Tobirama ordered Hashirama to be quiet. Tobirama seems like a bit of a **** with good intentions (Sort of like Danzo I guess).

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyone remember what Tobi once said?
    "The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."
    it correlates with what Tobirama said.
    & if you think about it he was all nice and bubbly until Rin was killed.
    (I'm still wondering why Kakashi killed her)

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolo23 View Post
    Great Chapter 5/5 things that erk me after re thinking the story so far...
    1. im mad that kishi hinted that way back in the 1st saga when the third was fighting Oro that Oro could had brought back the 4th Hokage even tho he was sealed by the death god and he had yet to break the seal on the shiki stomach. maybe thats y he let the third stop Oro from summoning him so he can save that hidden scroll plot till now..
    2. I hate that im confused about if u can switch b/w ems n ms. and if u can whats the point
    3. and can some enlighten me about y Obito lied to sasuke about the 9 tails attack and where the hell would itachi b in all that was he already out the village or not alive yet im asking cause it obvious he was way stronger than kakashi at a young age and kakashi wasnt really revelant during the attack
    For the answer to 3 in the chapters when the attack was explained sasuke was 3 months old and itachi was about 9 yrs old taking care of sasuke. Theres a panel tht shows itachi looking at the battle calming sasuke down. The attack was after obito and kakashi getting sharingan. Kakashi could have been stronger and the only people that were "relevant" were minato, kushina and naruto. What could have itachi done? Stop the raging 9 tails. No he couldnt. I like the point you made in 1 though ^-^ sorry if i sound rude.

Meiton Release Master... MangekyouJ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for greatest to be at
    it's peak

"Uhhhh, and who are you??..............*Minato turns his back* "I'm the fourth!!!" that's comedy.....it's like everyone knew who everyone was except him.....and what makes it even better. the FIRST just KNEW the village was gonna be in a saddened, fallen state when he found out his granddaughter was the Hokage....lol EPIC!!!!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If we want to bring the Uchiha curse all the way back to the age of the six path sage, we can say that the elder brother felt so much love for his father that he felt his younger brother would ruin his will, and therefore started the whole trickling of hate.

I continue to believe that the depiction of Hashirama was appropriate. He seems like someone with the charisma to make even his enemies begrudgingly listen to him. And once they listen and discover that his intentions are just, that is when they start to like him. "Talk no jutsu" as is often used here, is the ability to make someone actually listen to what it is you have to say. From there on, it's your intentions that either win allies, and create enemies. From what I saw, Tobirama lacks the ability to make enemies listen to what he has to say. He could have never been the first hokage. But he was a necessary second.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleh

Hashirama's personality is like Goku and Tobirama is like Vageta. Tobirama may be more aggressive but Hashi will kick his ass in a heart beat.

I didnt like how much of an ass tobi is. I didnt like that Hashi is so goofy like Goku. I like that Kishi made it work though. Loved that Hashi asked the 4th who he was and how excited Hashi got at a 4th Hokage. And concerned that Tsunade was the 5th.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I for see Sasuke Naruto and obito. VS. Orio and Madera and the cages. NAruto wins. then Oru gets away and the show continues.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LssJBroly, Because Madara loved Izuna so much, taking his eyes would have been perfect for him gain more power according to the uchiha philosophy of things haha.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Genius View Post
    Good question... I can't recall any details on his mother that would suggest she was full Uchiha or not.
    I think he ment he wasnt pure as in innocent/ full of light. We've seen his mom shes definitely Uchiha. ^-^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When I saw sasuke open up his ms on the last page, I thought some battle was about to go down. However it seems that shodaime is an important source of information to sasuke. If the 2nd hokage butts in again, then we might witness sasuke really test how strong his ems is. Just a fantasmal possiblity. We finally get to learn the emotional structure of the uchiha and senju. The uchiha's great love only fuels their hatred towards life's suffering, the senju's natural love causes them to want to preserve and sustain the goodness in the world.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I give it a 4/5 simply cause i want more minato. Anyways i feel weird because i love the idea that the uchihas who held jutsu in high esteem and believed in kinship above all else has such a passionate love that when what they loved disappeared that passion goes to hate and activates their genkagenki (sorry for spelling) because isnt that what a gg is a special mutation in ninja clans? I understand why the uchihas act so cold its because they understand the danger of their love. Ah i just realized something! Sasuke's 2nd activation during his fight with haku was because he wanted to prtect naruto someone he loved so the sharingan can activate if the wielder wishes to protect the ones he loves that live!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The whole point of the Love idea, is like the Jedi theory, is that Uchiha become more powerful off their feeling like Hate and love and guilt.

Sasuke awaking the sharringan from protecting Naruto his friend and so did Obito, Susuke became stronger from his feeling of love for Naruto and hate for Itachi when he fought Naruto, reaching stage two sharringan and Sasuke open his M.S sharringan when he felt bad about fighting his brother to the death, after learning the truth from Tobi Obito.

So all it mean is that Uchiha are like Jedi in starwars and it's a darkside power to the sharringan and I kinda like that, because I always thought that the Jedi should had a rival who was just as powerful who used something other than the force(because in Naruto verse it would be like Good Uchiha Jedi, bad Uchiha sith), instead in Naruto one clan have the power to create and can control ninjutsu(Uchiha) and the other clan have powerful special life chakra(senju & Uzmaki).

Last edited by Rasha29; 02-06-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can see Sasuke teaming up with Naruto in the coming chapters.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Discovering the true personality of hashi is awesome! I agree his personality and naruto's are alike. But 17 pages are not enough. Can't wait for another week.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shjrshjr View Post
    I can see Sasuke teaming up with Naruto in the coming chapters.
    that could be true, but with orochimaru in his side i doubt that.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ten-Tails

Is it possible that naruto will sense his dads chakra and leave the battlefield???

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

start getting interesting...cant wait for the next chapter...