179 17.36%

782 75.85%
Page 14 of 27 « First ... 410111213141516171824 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    so we're all just gonna ignore the large drawing mistake ( twice now) that kishi has drawn sauske with ms instead of ems, unless my theory is true and sauske's hate is disappering as as the uchihas hate disappears so does his sharingan
    that is a very good theory u got there i wouldnt have thought bout that and it was strange he only used the mangekyo sharingan instead of the eternal mangekyo sharingan which now that i think bout it is very weird because ems u can use without going blind and ms blinds you when u overuse it so why would sasuke use it again after going blind the first time? unless ur theory really is true this is worth waiting for and finding out good theory + rep

Last edited by MinatoNamikaze25; 02-05-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Very nice chapter 5/5, love Hashirama .

Now I also understand why Sasuke's sharingan always matured under emotional stress. First with Itachi, then when fighting Haku and recognizing Naruto as a friend and when he fought Naruto at the valley of the end. And of course mangekyou but we already knew that that had to do with emotions.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

I believe kishi is planning to use every hokage's knowledge on the matter. And minato can answer kurama's attack in village and make clear obito's identity and purpose for sasuke.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Great Chapter! and blah blah blah...stuff other people have already said.
    I'm just waiting for the part where Orochimaru or someone says,
    "...And there's an even greater trouble--Madara's back...and stronger than ever."
    or the "...Juubi has returned!" or some thing of the sort. (But then again they weren't at the War to have noticed it, maybe.)
    Then theres the close up panels of the Hokage's surprised faces and then they goes Super Saiyan...or some sort.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

@Axten: o.O What are you talking about? I like Sasuke (not love him, but he cool). I'm just saying we know why he's "emo" (should have put it in air quotes) is because of his Clan's curse. It was their destiny to have the Curse of Hatred. Similar to how Neji had the Branch Curse (I'll just call it that for now). He lost his entire Clan, but most of all, lost his family, which made him awaken his Sharingan (or rather, the second stage...or whatever). You would be emo too if you lost your entire family as well and they were killed by your own brother.

Please don't assume. n.n

Last edited by Pervy; 02-05-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Cuz idk how to do that reply at someone's comment thing

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

The recurring theme of brotherly love coupled with strong emotional extremes, loss of that love causing the extreme passion of pure hatred and thus great power, the betrayal of ones closest comrade (Madara v.s Hashirama; Sauke v.s Naruto). I love the way the past and future are so artistically tied together in this manga as it is in the real world.
    Tobirama's disdain for the Uchiha was a bit surprising but not to be unexpected seeing as he had to fight them his entire life and watched as Madara caused his brother great pain (I suspect Hashi and Madara had a similar relationship like Sasuke and Naruto and Hashi was loath to fight his beloved rival and friend).
    Hiruzen admitting to ordering Itachi to kill the Uchiha was another shocker because I thought for sure that Shishui's Kotoamatsukami was the leading cause for his radical like actions.
    Hashirama is so like Naruto it's hilarious, LOL! The God of Shinobi is a bit of a simpleton, LOL!
    All in all I loved this chapter and can't wait until next week's. Now I'm curious about what Sasuke is going to do next after he gather's all of his info...

Status
    May 2012
    Hi! My name is...

Oro is being way too nice...

Status
    Dec 2012
    tossing midgets

5/5 great chapter added some needed depth to the naruto universe. had a feeling hashi would have a more care free attitude and tobirama's attitude was not surprising, remembering back to when he was summoned to fight hiruzen. can't wait til next week

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    so we're all just gonna ignore the large drawing mistake ( twice now) that kishi has drawn sauske with ms instead of ems, unless my theory is true and sauske's hate is disappering as as the uchihas hate disappears so does his sharingan
    I am starting to think that is the case. I think his hate is slowing going away and that's why he wants more answers. I don't think it was a mistake that he's beening drawn with the ms instead of ems. I think he's coming to terms with everything and just wants answers.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by akinatsukana View Post
    I am starting to think that is the case. I think his hate is slowing going away and that's why he wants more answers. I don't think it was a mistake that he's beening drawn with the ms instead of ems. I think he's coming to terms with everything and just wants answers.

well that idea probably adds to the other idea of naruto and sasuke being two major characters bringing a change upon the ninja world. I believe that the quests of naruto and sasuke are assimilating as they are also maturing. The question is... will naruto and sasuke have the same fate as madara and hashirama?

Status
    Dec 2012
    tossing midgets

i'm seeing a lot hate for the "love" thing with the uchiha clan but everyone should have seen something like that coming. pain and loss are trigger for the sharingan we have known that since part one

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

this is why kishi is a great writer... this gives us a chance to learn more about our hokages, and also explains a lot in the manga. we also figured out that the first hokages never really meant any harm to the uchiha. im very curious about everything

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

did anyone is notice the Fourth called orochimaru san? also I wonder what oro wants in all of this.... hes very dangerous right now, and how did the 2nd, and fourth no so much about the sharingan, even more than orochimaru, and sasuke.

Last edited by Nishio; 02-05-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

5/5
    just awesome
    I really wanna see them in action
    but I have a feeling, that's not gonna happen

Note : I always knew that Senju Tobirama is a boss

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Hashirama- I wasn't expecting him to be more serious and not goofy. He's just like Naruto. I know Obito said he could see Hashi inside Naruto but I thought it was because they both wanted peace. Loved his reaction to finding out there was a 4th Hokage and that Tsunade was the 5th. Next chapter he's going to be more serious and we'll hopefully see just how serious he can be if he fights Madara again. I still hope he talks about his last fight with Madara too. That's a fight we need to see.

Tobirama- He's such a badass. He has no problem telling Hashi to shut up and he's not afraid to talk down to the Uchiha. I also liked his explanation on how Uchiha's awaken the MS. Kind of dissapointed he didn't talk about why he created Edo Tensai. Something tells me he's going to say something that's gonna provoke Sasuke to attack him. With how serious he is, I think he can back himself up in a fight.

Status
    Aug 2012
    them just misbehaving nowadays

i enjoyed this chapter 6/5

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Awesome Manga 5/5
    I really like how we're able to see more into the Uchiha and what the village's past hokages were like as people. It's a nice change of pace from all the fighting, even though I love the action lol Hashirama has a great personality btw xD Can't wait to see what other questions Sasuke is going to ask the other Hokage and their responses to them.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Fanboy Killer.

I still consider the Third the God of Shinobi

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

great chapter 5/5 we finally get to see hashirama's personality (like a grown up naruto) and that tobirama although weaker had a strong and "unafraid" voice hopefully next week there are done with questions and by the end of the chapter they here that madara is still alive

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Great Chapter 5/5 things that erk me after re thinking the story so far...
    1. im mad that kishi hinted that way back in the 1st saga when the third was fighting Oro that Oro could had brought back the 4th Hokage even tho he was sealed by the death god and he had yet to break the seal on the shiki stomach. maybe thats y he let the third stop Oro from summoning him so he can save that hidden scroll plot till now..
    2. I hate that im confused about if u can switch b/w ems n ms. and if u can whats the point
    3. and can some enlighten me about y Obito lied to sasuke about the 9 tails attack and where the hell would itachi b in all that was he already out the village or not alive yet im asking cause it obvious he was way stronger than kakashi at a young age and kakashi wasnt really revelant during the attack