42 4.07%

179 17.36%

782 75.85%
Page 18 of 27 « First ... 8141516171819202122 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

LssJBroly, Because Madara loved Izuna so much, taking his eyes would have been perfect for him gain more power according to the uchiha philosophy of things haha.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Genius View Post
    Good question... I can't recall any details on his mother that would suggest she was full Uchiha or not.
    I think he ment he wasnt pure as in innocent/ full of light. We've seen his mom shes definitely Uchiha. ^-^

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

When I saw sasuke open up his ms on the last page, I thought some battle was about to go down. However it seems that shodaime is an important source of information to sasuke. If the 2nd hokage butts in again, then we might witness sasuke really test how strong his ems is. Just a fantasmal possiblity. We finally get to learn the emotional structure of the uchiha and senju. The uchiha's great love only fuels their hatred towards life's suffering, the senju's natural love causes them to want to preserve and sustain the goodness in the world.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

I give it a 4/5 simply cause i want more minato. Anyways i feel weird because i love the idea that the uchihas who held jutsu in high esteem and believed in kinship above all else has such a passionate love that when what they loved disappeared that passion goes to hate and activates their genkagenki (sorry for spelling) because isnt that what a gg is a special mutation in ninja clans? I understand why the uchihas act so cold its because they understand the danger of their love. Ah i just realized something! Sasuke's 2nd activation during his fight with haku was because he wanted to prtect naruto someone he loved so the sharingan can activate if the wielder wishes to protect the ones he loves that live!

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

The whole point of the Love idea, is like the Jedi theory, is that Uchiha become more powerful off their feeling like Hate and love and guilt.

Sasuke awaking the sharringan from protecting Naruto his friend and so did Obito, Susuke became stronger from his feeling of love for Naruto and hate for Itachi when he fought Naruto, reaching stage two sharringan and Sasuke open his M.S sharringan when he felt bad about fighting his brother to the death, after learning the truth from Tobi Obito.

So all it mean is that Uchiha are like Jedi in starwars and it's a darkside power to the sharringan and I kinda like that, because I always thought that the Jedi should had a rival who was just as powerful who used something other than the force(because in Naruto verse it would be like Good Uchiha Jedi, bad Uchiha sith), instead in Naruto one clan have the power to create and can control ninjutsu(Uchiha) and the other clan have powerful special life chakra(senju & Uzmaki).

Last edited by Rasha29; 02-06-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I can see Sasuke teaming up with Naruto in the coming chapters.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Discovering the true personality of hashi is awesome! I agree his personality and naruto's are alike. But 17 pages are not enough. Can't wait for another week.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shjrshjr View Post
    I can see Sasuke teaming up with Naruto in the coming chapters.
    that could be true, but with orochimaru in his side i doubt that.

Status
    Nov 2012
    The Ten-Tails

Is it possible that naruto will sense his dads chakra and leave the battlefield???

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

start getting interesting...cant wait for the next chapter...

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Very informative 5/5 , can't wait for the upcoming chapters.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    out on 'research' with jiraiya
    *shit* I forgot my binoculars

now i understand why madara was ressurected in his prime, he will have to fight hasirama again. this time other hokages will help him because madara is way out of their league on individual basis. he has hashirama's abilities, EMS, Rennigan and Juubi. hashirama can't do much on his own. I hope tobirama doesn't annoy sasuke so much. he will keep become too hardened on his resolve to crush konoha. he is looking for answers not condemnation.

Status
    Feb 2009
    I can't allow myself to be
    ordinary!

Kishimoto confirm us in this chapter, that the sasuke has not received anything. The cursed mark is nothing at the stage in which is sasuke now. He received only hatred, which he turned it in power.

Status
    Jan 2013
    I love anime.

All I can say is 5/5! I LOVED IT! IT'S GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! YES! PROBABLY THE BEST ARC EVER (Shinobi World War Arc)! I can't wait at all til next week's chapter! Where does Kishimoto get these awesome ideas? GREAT CHAPTERS LATELY! (Except for the death of some characters Why Kishimito)

Status
    Jan 2013
    I love anime.

I just finished reading it (Was only half way when writing the first comment). Was it a mistake that Sasuke had his Mangekyo Sharingan eyes and not the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan eyes? Or can a EMS user show the MS too.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok. So sharingan is awakened and upgraded when someone with uchiha bloodline feels mental distress and agony and their brain releases a special kind of chakra to their optic nerves. This I accept, but someone explain to me why Hatake kakashi has mangekyo sharingan, because his brain is not uchiha brain and cannot release this special kind of chakra? :/

InactiveActiveInactive Yeongwonhi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    boomm boom nana

Hashi's personality was expected to be honest. A leader has to rule with influence. He was both strong and kind but he had to be likeable. Tobirama being frank and serious, I think Hashi lightened the atmosphere with his happy personality, since I think Tobirama would've been scary on his own. I like this portrayal of Hashi. If I was a citizen of Konoha at his time... I would've like having a strong (as in influential, skilled, all the things we've seen in Hashi before this) yet joyful Hokage. ^^ I kinda feel sorry for Hiruzen though. 5/5 for this chapter. I wonder what the 1st and 4th would do in the next chapter. As for the Uchiha's... good explanation. Indeed love is powerful and can make you feel all sorts of feels xP I think the reason why Sasuke had to go through stages of Sharingan is because he was storing up hatred for Itachi when all it takes is just to snap... I don't know ... don't hate I haven't read the manga in ages xP just caught up.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

I want to know if thr is any distant relation between sage of six paths/hashi and minato/naruto... Now, i want the bloody family chart of every senju and uchiha...............................
    well chapter is awesome.........

I hope the "10 tails can only be controlled by sage of six paths.. so whn 10 tails reaches its final form with full potential.. madara loses control of it.... and it goes rampaging...... and hashirama and others joins to do something...... may even revive sage of six paths with edo tensei??

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

I want to know if thr is any distant relation between sage of six paths/hashi and minato/naruto... Now, i want the bloody family chart of every senju and uchiha...............................
    well chapter is awesome.........

I hope the "10 tails can only be controlled by sage of six paths.. so whn 10 tails reaches its final form with full potential.. madara loses control of it.... and it goes rampaging...... and hashirama and others joins to do something...... may even revive sage of six paths with edo tensei??

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

minato didnt even talk that whole episode