782 75.85%
Page 21 of 21 « First ... 111718192021
    Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

I think the same thing too, he reminds me exactly of goku funny when lives aren't on the line then gets serious when he needs to

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you really the real Leo Howard from Kicking It?!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto cant sense them bc their in the uchiha hideout that cloaks chakra

Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think orochimaru's plan is to join the alliance and help fight madara and tobi, cuz don't forget he hates them! And i'm pretty sure he's not gonna want to be stuck in their freaking infinirte tsukyomi. So I predict that after the whole convo with the kages end, Sasuke will become good, then orochimaru, sasuke, suigetsu, juugo, and the 4 hokages will run to the battle field to fight.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BelievesItsNotButter View Post
    So uuuuuuuhhhhhh..... Sauske isn't a pureblood uchiha?
    From what I think that is not what he meant. I think he was saying he wasn't pure in personality due to the hatred in his heart but that's just my thought

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    In The Secret Place of the
    Most High God.

Great Chapter. Nice combination for the Hokages. First Lively, Second Stern, Third Subdued & Fourth Booting ...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was okay

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

This is what the manga needed, all of Sasuke's chapters are entertaining :D

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NinJaGirl99 View Post
    Whatever Oro's plan was in part 1 it has changed, imo. In part 1 Orochimaru wanted Sasuke's body. But now Naruto has developed his power (SageMode) to potentially become the next SO6P. Why wouldn't Oro want Naruto's body? With Naruto's body he could also become the juubi.That is not possible with Sasuke's body. In order to become the Dragon mode Sasuke's body needed to be enhanced with the curse mode from Juugo. Maybe Oro will use Sasuke and his sharingan to gain control over the kyuubi and then Naruto's body.

What manga have I been reading? What manga have you been reading? When did Naruto become a "no-talent"?

Esairu, good points. Agree with you.

edit: I get you are a fan of Sasuke, so am I but really. You need to be a little more objective when it comes to evaluating his weaknesses as well as his strengths. His strengths lie in his eyes and Naruto in his "body".
    Are you stupid?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KenjiroGosenji View Post
    I been seen this a lot with Obito and Kakashi MS. Their Sharingan are the same. When one implants their eyes into someone else and that person is alive the original person who own the ability is the only person to advance even further. Kakashi MS ability could only be used 5 times at max and it drain his chakra fast but when Obito started to use his that increase Kakashi limit and it decrease amount of chakra it drain from him because both eyes are together and link. Like if Itachi would of implant one of his eyes in Naruto he would have both Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan even it abilities. Because when Itachi implant his eyes into Sasuke to keep Madara from enter his mind his active a defense system within his eyes when he was alive just in case and when he died it pass onto Sasuke. Same with Negeto eyes when they was implant from Madara he had all the abilities but when he died and Obito took his eyes he didn't have the push, pull, absorb charka like Negeto because those was due to his bloodline. Or maybe Obito can use Negeto abilities but we haven't seen anything link to that showing it that he could. Because he just been using his Mangekyou Sharingan.

Next chapter we going to see more information about what was the plan for the First Hokage and the Uchiha history about their abilities and why they turn evil. Or we may see some reason why Oro change his plan and a little bit more of the battlefield. We may get new information about Senju Clan and Uzumaki Clan. But I believe more reason to why the Uchiha was so bad of a clan that the First Hokage had to do something about it before they destroy every thing.
    you need to go re-read the chapter...looks like you havent fully understood what they told you -_-

btw, the chakra drain for a uchiha using mangekyou sharingan is alot less than a normal person, which is why kakashi hides his sharingan and only uses it for battle, keeping it active all the time drains his chakra, whereas obito, sasuke, itachi, madara nearly always have their sharingans activated.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    ● I re-read the chapter where Madara freed himself from Edo Tensei. When he made the release, he said something about "releasing the Edo Tensei contract". It implies that he could have done it anytime he wanted to, as long as he has the freedom of movement. Offcourse, we have to account the fact that Kabuto could have stopped his movements if Madara tried to release himself. Tobirama is maybe waiting for the right moment to make the release.
    ffs, you can only free yourself from the edo tensei it can only be done when the edo tensei is cancelled (when the souls were going out of there body) but only if you know the edo tensei hand signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    ● Senju and Uchiha clans seem to revel at the same point, but in opposite directions. At the heart of theyre strenght is love, but whilst Senjus gain more power when they are given and share more love (feeling those emotions makes them earn for power to protect), the Uchihas on the other hand gain more power when they loose theyre loved ones (feeling those emotions makes them earn for power to destroy).
    ...uchiha cherished love the most, but when they lose this love, it creates something far more powerful than the senju love.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here's my 2 cents...1. I am wondering why the kages have not sensed Naruto's incredible chakra as yet. 2. If half of Kurama's chakra was sealed with Minato, I am wondering if this means that his chakra was released along with minato's soul as we saw orochimaru got his jutsu back. If it is indeed so then naruto is about to get a huge power boost. 3. If not to destroy Konoha, what now is orochimaru's goal?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Quote Originally Posted by itachikakashi View Post
    PainTotheEarth that picture you posted with edo itachi vs ntcm naruto and all the other characters, how did you get all of the characters for ultimate ninja storm generations 3?
    because im a Special one :D
    no i just have the game already

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ya i wanna see how naruto is going to react to see his dad alive again i wonder what the twist will be maybe father vs son or father and son vs obito

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderghost View Post
    I want to know if thr is any distant relation between sage of six paths/hashi and minato/naruto... Now, i want the bloody family chart of every senju and uchiha...............................
    well chapter is awesome.........

I hope the "10 tails can only be controlled by sage of six paths.. so whn 10 tails reaches its final form with full potential.. madara loses control of it.... and it goes rampaging...... and hashirama and others joins to do something...... may even revive sage of six paths with edo tensei??
    madara and obito have lost the Jubi, when Naruto cut Obito off, and Lee cicked off madara....

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    What manga were U reading, orochimaru clearly said want sasuke's body and naruto body is off limits because its no purpose for him. Orochimaru is ninja that believes in jutsu and not himself so running after no-talent naruto will be stupid after he so many chance to so in the past.
    Oro wants to copy every jutsu...thats why he want Sasuke instead of Naruto...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I swear...I won't stop
    no matter what. I'll keep on
    walking as long as I
    live." -Allen Walker

I really liked the chapter, especially Hasirama and Tobirama's personalities. It seems like Hasirama's answer to Sasuke's questions will help decide the path he takes. I can't wait till the next chapter, so hopefully it comes out tomorrow like usual. Oh, and hopefully Minato will be involved in the conversation next chapter, which I think is very likely.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru is a sneaky guy, but also smart. So has he come to terms with not being able to get Sasuke's body/eyes? I think this helping Sasuke business is yet another attempt. Oro likes manipulating people and you can bet your bottom dollar that by helping sasuke he has a goal and or sees himself benefiting from it. He already got his arms back and there may be more with the way he was so eager to use zetsu for his creepy body revival. I also want to know what will become of kabuto will he continue under Oro - there was a lot of talk about him surpassing his master especially with the sage mode but is it true? exactly how much power Oro took back from Kabuto is unclear - also kabuto perfected the edo while Oro was gone. and we really haven't ever seen oro go all out.

So with kabuto and Oro around you have two Edo Tensen users which I think we can all agree is the most powerful just that pretty much makes you unstoppable. All they have to do is lie low let the smoke clear then attack the winner of the war and take over the world. - I bet kishi will have to write this one off once the dust settles - oh there is no longer enough "material" to revive any of the former Kages...

Could Tobirama the inventor of the jutsu know a way out of it like madara? Im not the first to pose the question.

Status
    Sep 2011
    You wanna know my location??!!..Are you a stalker??!! O_O
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been awhile since I've been on
    here...

This chapter was EPIC!!!!! Never expected Hashi's personality to be that way :whoa: lol

Hate the fact that Hiruzen died for nothing though :mad:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh I expected Hashirama to have a douchebag kind of personality Like Madara. But this surprises me. I think that is why madara praised him. I guess in Tobirama's mind was asking "who is guy that has been summoned along with us Hot shots?"