Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

It was informative

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

I liked the chapter i mean you knew you were not going to get as epic as last week because of all the hype brought to it was rediculus However somethings i think we learned
    1. chapters 599-601 madara kissed hashi's ass to the five hokage and made it clear several times only he can beat madara so i do think we will see kages head to battlefield with sasuke and company
    2 . ToBI this man seems too badass to be the second sasuke brings out MS and he is just like ohhh wow like you scare me ... didn't even blink an eye after he talked a world of **** to sasuke and dumped a douce on the dead cursed clan it seems to me like he wants sasuke to fight him to finish the job lol
    3. Hashi an older naruto ? yeah we see what emotion love madara lost here i loved the first just cause he has so many jokes like nothing bothers him nothing as i thought he'd be like since he is the God of Shinobi would love to see him and madara square off altho i think this time he will lose to allow sasuke to show he is now on par to fight with naruto
    4. The third was lame ...
    5. Minato badass as always "who's this?" ... Read it ***** ... LOL
    anyways i was pissed off with sasuke's question what the fuk does the legacy of the village and it's shinobi have to do with him wanting to destroy it ? like really ?
    anyways i hope kishi brings up some quick chapters and gets this talk no jutsu out of the way so we can see why exactly madara loves hashi so much ... and minato needs to see naruto ... he has to explain about the other half of the kyubii to him but i don't really wanna see him get yet another power- up ... he is haxed enough right now the fight between him and sasuke would be one chapter intitled Naruto Pwns Sasuke and makes a baby well he does it haha
    anyways sorry for a long post had alot of oppions to share let me know if you feel the same

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Im just saying this now, though no one will pay me mind. I think madara was butt ****in hashI at the valley of the end. Okay exaggerating but I think madara was the better more vaunted fighter. I think madara either let hashI win because of either naruto like talk no jutsu gettin to him ( maybe about his brother), madara wanting hashI to think him dead so he could cultivate his cells and use the eye of the moon plan to make a world with izuna in it or madara got cocky and the senju capitalized.

Second Six Paths BigBlade Master's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto

4/5

I understand, at the Five Kage Summit Arc, when Obito said to Naruto "I can see the first Hokage in you."

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    This chapter should be called conversation amongst Gods
    I totally agree!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

how?

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

After this chapter, re-read it like 3 times, I am under the impression Oro is no longer interested in an uchiha body. Even if it is a uchiha body it would most definitely be madara's. Anyways, as I was saying, I do believe he will be after Narutos body. I don't know why exactly, but this is a nagging feeling I am getting...

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Also along the same lines....might have something to do with one of those uzumaki masks, for sealing/unsealing things.....

Status
    Feb 2012
    I believe in Sarutobi Hiruzen

This week he was talking to the 2nd and 3rd maybe next week will be 1st AND 4th:ice:
    ...i really hope we don't have to wait an extra week to hear minato i have a feeling hes gonna say something good.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok so i was re reading some chapters and when Shisui's eye dissapears from the crows eye Itachi says the only way for it to come back would be to give the crows eye (shisui's sharingan) hashirama's chakra or wait decades so maybe that is whats going to happen like Itachi will come back again also i have a feeling Sasuke wont destroy the village as why would he ask all these questions about the village, Shinobi's and stuff if he was ''dead set'' on destroying the village i also think that Orochimaru knows this.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

exactly 5/5
    exactly 5/5
    exactly 5/5
    exactly 5/5
    exactly 5/5
    exactly 5/5
    exactly 5/5

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

exactly 5/5

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Itachi is the best IQ....

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

it seems like we're going to see naruto defeat madara, and sasuke is going to do the equalivant by defeating the 4 hokages setting up for naruto vs. sasuke!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Poo Zetsu View Post
    Ok so i was re reading some chapters and when Shisui's eye dissapears from the crows eye Itachi says the only way for it to come back would be to give the crows eye (shisui's sharingan) hashirama's chakra or wait decades so maybe that is whats going to happen like Itachi will come back again also i have a feeling Sasuke wont destroy the village as why would he ask all these questions about the village, Shinobi's and stuff if he was ''dead set'' on destroying the village i also think that Orochimaru knows this.
    It takes 10 years to reactivate..... But he destroyed the crow with amaterasu after it released him from edo tensei

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

5/5 awesome chapter

Status
    Feb 2013
    ?

Cant wait to see what happens

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

5/5 flippen sweet, love to see Sasuke getting shut down. And hopefully this will be the push to show him he's just an angry child who would not know what to do with himself if he was not in a blood thirsty rage mode all the time. And also i love seeing Minito again.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Tall Tired and Sexually
    frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    That chapter was awesome !
    I give it
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I feel as though we learnt a lot from that chapter.

We learnt more about Hashirama. I did not expect him to be so chill. He seems so cool, like an older version of Naruto. He was so enthusiastic when he found out there was a fourth Hokage.

It was also sweet when he was remembering his times with his little granddaughter Tsunade.. I want to see his reaction when he finds out she is nearly dead/already dead by the hands of Madara.

Also, it was great to have some insight into his and Tobirama's relationship. It seems despite being older.. he didn't have much authority over his younger brother.

I seriously did not expect Tobirama to be so serious. He has no problem with insulting Sasuke's clan right in front of him. He seems really agressive and I hope he doesn't anger Sasuke too much..

Also he doesn't take crap from his brother, it seems he does what he wants regardless of his brother's opinion.

I kind of get the feeling that Tobirama was really intimidated by the Uchiha and Madara.

Poor Hiruzen. Seems this chapter couldn't get any worse for Hiruzen fans. It is official, Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi...not Hiruzen. On top of that , poor Hiruzen gets to find out that he died for nothing.

I think it is safe to say, Itachi would of been an awesome Hokage.

:rag:

We need a Madara Emoticon ! :flaw:

Tobirama said how Madara really loved his little brother. Maybe Madara didn't steal his brother's eyes after all. I am interested to see where this goes.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Overall, that was an awesome chapter and I am now a Hashirama Fan boy

Madara didn't STEAL Izunas eyes Izuna offered them to Madara he did take them but did not steal them

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Princessoffire View Post
    I was just asking my sister the same question and we both agreed that Sasuke doesn't know that Minato is Naruto's dad cause Naruto just found, I don't think anyone has told Sasuke that.

I loved that chapter 5/5
    Did anyone else notice when Minato was talking on page http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/619/2. Minato said "Originaly is was a sealing Technique of the Uzumaki clan After losing my Jutsu, I've been studying the ruins and documents of the now lost clan. What did Minato mean that is lost is Jutsu or did I just miss something

So about that chapter, I was laughing so much at the beginning. That way the First acts is funny and like everyone says it dose remind you of Naruto. The Second is very straight foreword, but what he did to the Uchihas he thought was the right thing to do at the time, even thought it turned out bad. (OFF TOPIC- if the Uchihas were the police of the village and the Uchihas are all gone then how took over the police force) Laugh when they asked Minato how he was and points to his back and shows he was the fourth best funny part and the First reaction was so surprising. I feel sorry for Minato cause he has to tell them that he died before the Third. Then finding out Tsunade is the fifth, and a little about her past little Tsunade was so cute and she had money at the time. I wonder what is was like when the First and Second were growing up? Was the second always like that to his older brother telling him to be quite. Still don't know what to think about the Uchihas when there eyes change cause they have to much love and they become crazy when they lose someone
    The last question Sasuke asked the First is a little confusion "what is the village, and what are the shinobi in the first place" Can't wait to know that answer, I can't even guess what the First will say.
    It was Oro who said the stuff about losing his jutsu and studying lost clans, not Minato. He said he was studying documents of long lost clans. Uzumaki is a clan that got wiped out some time ago, hence he called it a "lost clan"