782 75.85%
Page 3 of 21 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

lol Hashi owned. funny guy. this is the first chapter I liked for a long time now... :D

Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Loved the chapter!!! Liked that Hashirama was just like Naruto it reminded me of the time when Tobi was telling Naruto he had the will of fire inherited from Hashirama and Hashi's face appeared on Naruto's and then vanished. Also like that Tobirama was straightforward just as his appearance lets on.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter the Manga is really hotting up, the weeks can't come around soon enough. Fortunately the anime is hotting up too

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama = Goku
    Tobirama = Vegeta

lolol

few things can be gathered from this chapter -
    1 - uchiha have the potential to become stronger than senju. (so maybe Madara > Hashirama?)
    2 - Tobirama seems scared of madara, Hashirama also does.
    3 - Sasuke will turn good -.- (he rejects being called a pure blooded uchiha) he will be following itachi's footsteps for sure.
    4 - i dont think the kages will go into battle.
    5 - Next chapter will be Sasuke asking questions to 1st & 4th hokage. After what they tell him. maybe he will cherish the village and protect it?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What a horrible ****storm of crap! This is even worse than the Kabuto flashbacks! The Hokage are sputtering utter nonsense and just accept being summoned back like that, there's way too much focus on Itachi who has been killed twice now (I know he has a solid fanbase but if he can't affect the plot directly anymore then what's the point?) and a dead clan. Minato just stands there and doesn't ask any important questions of his own - I know he'll most likely do that next time but isn't that something you logically would ask when YOU'RE REVIVED FROM THE DEAD?!

Also, the POWER OF LOVE?! REALLY?!

2/5, saved by Hashirama's and Tobirama's banter.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

It was amazing!!! Hashirama is so funny and great! ^_^ And Tobirama is cute interesting too

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama is awesome, one would think that the Hokage is a calm person, not one to go around gambling (Tsunade) and joke about things^^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

This chapter was so awesome

Hashi: Who are you?

Minato: The Fourth Hokage

Hashi: OOOOOOOOOOOOH The Fourth

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be like water, my friend!!!

Now i see why madara let obito go out to watch rin deaths

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyone thinks this anime is coming to an end ?
    like if sasuke fights madara and wins and fight with naruto or something like that
    hope i'm wrong

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG kishi ruined the uchiha "gimmick" they have too much love to give and where their hart is broken the sharingan awakes? lol.. i was better when i knew the So6P gave to his son his eyes..that was a good explanation lol.. this is bulls**t

Hashirama beeing a foolish brat like Naruto.. i didn't see that coming and neither did you LOL epic..and a Gambler too ahahha loved it

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Must admit though a Hashirama fan way, way before his recent hype iv'e come to like him more in this chapter.
    He seems kinda like jiraiya. Goofy outside of battle but im certain when **** get serious, he'd happily smite his opponents, though he i still wonder whether its this goofiness that allowed kakuzu and madara to live even after being defeated. Certain if he hears about madara, cutting his granddaughter into two, he would go ape ****

So he is also the one who taught Tsunade how to gamble . This chapter also confirms what iv'e said about tobirama all along, i never liked him and this chapter confirms it, though imo it was confirmed like 200 hundred chapters ago.

Finally more hype for Itachi. Truly a genius whom it seems had everything to be hokage from a young age.
    It seems Minato also respects orochimaru but then again its no surprise. If he respects his master Jiraiya' he will also respect his master's equal and teammate.

Nice chapter

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thought i was the only one who saw Goku in Hashirama

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Nice chapter, lots of information. I will definitely read the better translation of it. Now I'm feeling sad for the Uchiha clan. So just because they love someone they become a danger and deserve to die? Terrible. Sasuke's revenge so becomes legit when it goes on like that. Stupid Tobirama, never liked him.

And I grew to really adore Hashirama. He is a fun and cool guy. Next week he will have his talk. Awesome.

Tsunade and Itachi as little kids are the cutest thing on earth.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wassup

I always wondered why Tsunade is such a big gambler. Tobirama is surprisingly harsh.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Story So Far.

Awesome chapter.
    Hashiramas personality is great, i love it. Would love to see it go from all carefree to serious as soon as he starts to fight.
    Tobirama is a badass. Doesn't care, says what needs to be said. And you just get the impression that he can back it up in a fight, if need be.

Next Chapter, we get to see what Hashirama has to say. I wonder if he will get all serious, and maybe find out about the war and Madara.
    Can't wait.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Behind you holding a Kunai (Kakashi Style)
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Thinking of peace whilst
    spilling blood is something
    that only humans can do."
    - Uchiha
    Madara

Hashi is like Naruto

Takes things easy in free time
    Takes things as if he is a leader in war

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    What a horrible ****storm of crap! This is even worse than the Kabuto flashbacks! The Hokage are sputtering utter nonsense and just accept being summoned back like that, there's way too much focus on Itachi who has been killed twice now (I know he has a solid fanbase but if he can't affect the plot directly anymore then what's the point?) and a dead clan. Minato just stands there and doesn't ask any important questions of his own - I know he'll most likely do that next time but isn't that something you logically would ask when YOU'RE REVIVED FROM THE DEAD?!

Also, the POWER OF LOVE?! REALLY?!

2/5, saved by Hashirama's and Tobirama's banter.
    I'd like to better understand your dislike for this chapter, and hear what you would have rather read.
    Personally, I liked the chapter. I think that compared to Kabuto's flashbacks, this chapter offered explanations for more than one character. In fact, the chapter gave insight into an entire clan's abilities. Itachi was not given that much focus in the chapter, and considering the fact that Sasuke is the one asking the questions, I think it's expected that Itachi was bound to come up.

Why the hostility towards the focus on the dead Uchiha clan? Their existence, annihilation, and survivors are the ones driving the plot at the moment. I wanna reiterate that Uchiha Sasuke is the one asking questions about his clan, as he was left in the dark by everyone, gaining potentially unreliable information from enemies and non-comrades alike.

About Minato, I think that he is just being a normal person in-universe. In that world, you can seal people's soul into a death god's stomach, and it is accepted. There is a technique to bring people back to life, created by one of his forefathers. What was the question that you wanted him to ask, as I did not see that written above. The point that I'm making is that they are there for a reason, and that is to answer Sasuke's questions. Orochimaru stated as much, giving it as the reason he was neither erasing their personalities, or using them to fight. And in response to your balking at the "Power of Love" referenced... You HAVE been reading this manga from the beginning, yes? Even from the beginning is not necessary, but I assume you have been reading it since Sasuke joined Akatsuki. It's been there since there, and hinted at since before. Let's not conveniently suspend our disbeliefs.

I'm not trying to rage against you, or anyone else that may find a chapter occasionally subpar. My only question is what exactly did you want/ do you think SHOULD have happened?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    That chapter was awesome !
    I give it
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I feel as though we learnt a lot from that chapter.

We learnt more about Hashirama. I did not expect him to be so chill. He seems so cool, like an older version of Naruto. He was so enthusiastic when he found out there was a fourth Hokage.

It was also sweet when he was remembering his times with his little granddaughter Tsunade.. I want to see his reaction when he finds out she is nearly dead/already dead by the hands of Madara.

Also, it was great to have some insight into his and Tobirama's relationship. It seems despite being older.. he didn't have much authority over his younger brother.

I seriously did not expect Tobirama to be so serious. He has no problem with insulting Sasuke's clan right in front of him. He seems really agressive and I hope he doesn't anger Sasuke too much..

Also he doesn't take crap from his brother, it seems he does what he wants regardless of his brother's opinion.

I kind of get the feeling that Tobirama was really intimidated by the Uchiha and Madara.

Poor Hiruzen. Seems this chapter couldn't get any worse for Hiruzen fans. It is official, Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi...not Hiruzen. On top of that , poor Hiruzen gets to find out that he died for nothing.

I think it is safe to say, Itachi would of been an awesome Hokage.

:rag:

We need a Madara Emoticon ! :flaw:

Tobirama said how Madara really loved his little brother. Maybe Madara didn't steal his brother's eyes after all. I am interested to see where this goes.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Overall, that was an awesome chapter and I am now a Hashirama Fan boy

hoe do you ake those moving faces? so cool

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Anyone notice Sasuke isn't showing signs of his EMS?
    That's because MS and EMS is the same thing... Without the blindness.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

10/5! for sure, maybe more :D I'v been a hashi fanboy for quite some while, his power over wood has me mesmerised :D I just love him! :D and this chapter has made me like him even more!! damn you kishi! you made hashirama the exact opposite I thought he would be, and yet thats the exact reason why i now like himthat much more! loved the chapter!!!! go hashi! *gets death serious*

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EMS madara = Hashirama or hashirama > EMS madara by a small amount
    EMS + Rinnegan + wood release madara > Hashirama

i hate how Kishi is doing things...Madara is in battle but he isnt even fighting, he is just standing there and spoting insults, we've only seen him do 2 techniques that flower one & the meteorite one. I wanna see his full power. ><

Hashirama has been hyped so much, im just hoping Kishi dosent disappoint us.

the power of love...really?

The kages wont be heading towards the battle suggested by Orochimaru "he hasnt ressurected them to fight, but for sasuke to get the answers he needs". After listening to every body sasuke will get a power boost somehow and he will make the difference in the war with orochimaru and co.

i have a feeling the way they are going to take down madara is going to be ****ty >.> 4/5 for this chapter

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iRefleX View Post
    Hashirama = Goku
    Tobirama = Vegeta

lolol

few things can be gathered from this chapter -
    1 - uchiha have the potential to become stronger than senju. (so maybe Madara > Hashirama?)
    2 - Tobirama seems scared of madara, Hashirama also does.
    3 - Sasuke will turn good -.- (he rejects being called a pure blooded uchiha) he will be following itachi's footsteps for sure.
    4 - i dont think the kages will go into battle.
    5 - Next chapter will be Sasuke asking questions to 1st & 4th hokage. After what they tell him. maybe he will cherish the village and protect it?
    1,2 and 3 - you didn't quite understand those parts

1- tobirama wasn't talking about power, only love... And how that love becomes hate, hence the evil curse.... It's inevitable

2- I wouldn't say scared, more like frustrated.... He wouldn't listen to their ideals and resolve

3- Sasuke just said he wasn't "pure" as in he isn't good.... Or maybe you're right, that he isn't bound to that uchiha "curse"?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gave this chapter a 5/5

I love how Hashirama wasn't what I expected! I expected his and Tobirama's personalities to be switched. I love how all the Hokage personalities just mesh well with each other and how the vibe with everyone is just calm. I never had a favorite Hokage other than Minato but Hashirama is definitely my second fave, Tobirama 3rd with the 3rd hokage last place. I thought this chapter was awesome, so pretty much what I got out of it is the stronger the Uchiha's eyes are, the stronger their hatred is. And pin pointing on how sensitive the Uchiha were also made me realize why it was so hard for Sasuke to abandon the thought of revenge against Itachi and then why he instantly turned against the leaf instead of just accepting Itachi's will and going back. It makes sense now, I thought he was acting extremely irrational and on pure emotion. but as Tobirama explained that's how they are and that's what makes them so dangerous. I'm shocked that the clan wasn't eliminated a long time ago because of how things could instantly change when one of them became hurt. The Uchiha are definitely an unstable clan and because they have no control over their emotions (Other than Itachi, his willpower must have been insane) and honestly I think being eliminated was the best course of action. As a Hokage it must have been hard having to look over that type of clan. Their strength technically couldn't be used to help the village because most had no control over how they would react, crazy! I can see the Hokage going to war being led by Tobirama if Oro doesn't take away their free-will. And while some people say Oro will be the final villian he's not acting very evil right now so I don't know what to make of it. He doesn't want to destroy the leaf, and he's not trying to control the Hokage. I know partially to allow Sasuke to get his answers but I think talking to the Hokages will make Sasuke reconsider his hatred for the leaf and hopefully he doesn't let Tobirama's bluntful personality make him angry because I can definitely see that happening. Can't wait for the next chapter and more Minato!!!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Terrible chapter. I give it a 2/5 simple because it answered... nothing and only gave the plot another depth of sh!te. The uchihas love to much.... da fuq. please improve the story.