42 4.07%

179 17.36%

782 75.85%
Page 4 of 21 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

Dafuq!! My Epic Hashirama image totally got ruined and I ended giving it 2/5.
    Though I can understand why Madara despised Hashirama.that guy is literally brunette naruto.
    ****! Why kishi why? We know we have been complaining about how less we know of 2nd and, wanted to know about him but,not this! Him bullying Hashirama is like Sakura bullying Naruto.
    I wish it didn't come to this zero dignity Hashirama.
    Well, however new things came up too like Uchihas are gr8 and more cool(I am in Uchiha team now). This overthrew our hype that Uchiha are this and that.

Status
    Jun 2012
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Hashi looked abit like Iruka which confused me sometimes. I think Tobirama is one out of two things. Either he is a Danzo-type of leader who only wanted the best for the village, or, and that would be quite the twist, he is a traitor. Would be really interesting. Can't wait to see more. And I never felt so sorry for Sasuke before.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

For those who are trying to work out what Sauce-of-gay meant by "I'm not pure", it is reference to ones soul. For example, the *soul* of Naruto is pure. He is innocent and caring whilst also strong, gaing strength from those around him. Sauce-of-gay is the complete inverse of this, his soul is not pure. He is guilty of many things and could care less for those around him. His strength is gained solely for and from himself.

We are not talking about his purity as an Uchiha but about his purity as a person.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I think that Orochimaru used the correct word when describing Tobirama's feelings towards Madara: Trauma. Tobirama was a veteran from during the Senju-Uchiha wars, and he saw to what extent Madara's love for his brother drove him to the brink. Both of those things lead to the discrimination that he obviously showed in regards to the Uchiha.

Hashirama's characterization thus far is acceptable to me. Everyone is calling him a goof, but I don't think that is exactly what it is. He was a human being. He loved his family, loved his village, and loved his country. Him expressing excitement that his village was thriving, apprehension that his granddaughter (who was a gambling preschooler last he saw her) was the current leader of the village, and embarrassment at the role that he played in both, seems normal to me.

I believe that the the sandaime's relevance has all but disappeared now, so I will refrain from discussing him in length. At the very least, we know that he was able to make tough decisions that he believed were for the sake of the village, and he acknowledged Itachi's worth. That is enough for me.

Lastly, Minato. After Hashirama's answer in the next chapter, Minato seems to be the last one that will be asked something. If Tobirama answered about the Uchiha clan, Hiruzen answered about Itachi, and Hashirama will answer about the village/shinobi... what is Minato left to answer? I believe the only question that Sasuke had left was "what am I?" How is Minato going to answer something like that?

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

5/5
    hashi was funny :D , loved it
    and loved the way kishi explained the truth about uchiha and senju

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRG23 View Post
    1- tobirama wasn't talking about power, only love... And how that love becomes hate, hence the evil curse.... It's inevitable
    No, re-read the chapter, Tobirama says the Senju believed in that their power was associated with love. where Uchiha believed in the opposite. However, Uchiha clan treasured love the most and with this, they could awaken something stronger than the Senju's power of love. indicating the Uchiha had more potential than the Senju.

2- I wouldn't say scared, more like frustrated.... He wouldn't listen to their ideals and resolve
    Again, re-read the chapter. Orochimaru said to Tobirama that Madara seems to be his trauma, whereas Tobirama replies with "you don't know madara" Indicating fear. If two of the strongest characters in Narutoverse fear another madara coming, it's safe to say madara also is one of the strongest characters. Trauma - Is when emotional shock following a stressful event or a physical injury, which may be associated with physical shock
    Both Hokages don't want another madara to show, whereas 'a new madara' maybe standing right in front of them xD

3- Sasuke just said he wasn't "pure" as in he isn't good.... Or maybe you're right, that he isn't bound to that uchiha "curse"?
    Yeah it can go both way looking at the chapter again. eh who knows

Status
    Sep 2012
    Single/Double

LOL i find this funny! But is this somehow related to Valentine's Day?

WTH! im very shocked! i mean is this for real? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

5/5!

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageHwaorang View Post
    thought i was the only one who saw Goku in Hashirama
    nope, i thought it too immediately. he made Goku face when he found out that village has 4th hokage. then it hit me

but tobi=vegeta, thats what i didnt notice at first but i can agree

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    hashirama: god of shinobi eh? the ****storms are coming :lmao:
    It should be noted that Suigetsu said that, right? That doesn't make it "official" - whatever that means - and it isn't the case where Kishi is talking through a character either.

Here's what I dug about this chapter: seeing the stark contrast between the two Senju brothers. I wonder if the Uchiha has a similar relationship - Madara's brother bring more like Harashima. I did feel like Harashima was more like Jiraiya.

Other pluses:
    + Minato's pose saying who he was
    + Sasuke chilling the f*ck out and really listening to his elders (until the end, at least). I'm sure that Sasuke is going to become good
    again...unless Tobirama keeps being a douche.
    + Oro is also showing a change of heart. I wanna know what his next plan is...

This is my first post, I've been following this site for over a year now. I thank everyone for the hours of good reading.

Peace

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

5/5. I love when the story is developing. i have a strange feeling that oro will take sasuke body and use those 4 to fight naruto. After all we need to see a battle between naruto and previous hokages to measure his straight. just a though

another cigar, please! Anastacia's Avatar
    Status
    love has taken over me!

the chapter was amazing. i didnt expect the hokage to be like that. i gave it pure 5. cant wait to see more. and there was so much to read! it felt long!

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

great chapter, but I hate that Kishi screwed Hiruzen over. Hashirama seems really cool though, basically like Naruto xD and Tobirama's a jackass

i like what Tobirama said about Madara really loving Izuna though

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

the best chapter ever....

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikki View Post
    Hashi looked abit like Iruka which confused me sometimes. ...
    Hahahah... :lmao: That is actually right...

Emerald Lightning Emerald Dragon's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Boy Genius View Post
    Loved Tobirama's personality.

About the first, I don't mind it, but why does every powerful good character need to be a generic lovable guy....

Good chapter and funny. Not what I expected at all I love how Suigetsu talks alot and Jugo just stands there. I hope to God Orochimaru makes a comment about Kimimaro and Jugo says something.

5/5

By the way, I loved the comment about Madara&Izuna's relationship. Something I put in a FF I wrote a long time ago when I worked with the ideal Madara actually was Tobi and he became evil due to loosing his loved ones.
    I think based on his personality, the first pulled a goku vs freeza and let madara live as long as he promised not to come back or something along those lines.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Ahh, epicness is back and we finally understand more. What's up with Sasuke's EMS

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Tobirama and Hashirama are hilarious together. when Tobirama started going on about the Uchiha and their love i expected him to talk about that sobojo king tengu theory from years ago. Still pretty cool that Kishi basically admitted the uchiha are all emotional and it seems Sasuke is asking all the right questions. Great chapter 5/5.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vmjs View Post
    OMG kishi ruined the uchiha "gimmick" they have too much love to give and where their hart is broken the sharingan awakes? lol.. i was better when i knew the So6P gave to his son his eyes..that was a good explanation lol.. this is bulls**t

Hashirama beeing a foolish brat like Naruto.. i didn't see that coming and neither did you LOL epic..and a Gambler too ahahha loved it
    Ruined the Uchiha gimmick? You need to kill /and or see your loved one die in order to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. Did you read the part where Obito watch as Kakashi killed Rin? It's basically another side on Senju explaining where an Uchiha's power came from: Uchiha are cry babies, they are sensitive when it comes to loving someone. I don't understand how Kishi ruined that?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I love Hashirama! This chapter made ressurecting the Hokages less of a poor plot choice (in my opinion!) because the Hokages have actual personalities, I'd love for the first and Naruto to talk.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out

Cool chapter, tobirama is a baws and hashi is funny as hell. I hope tobirama keeps pissing sasuke off - a brief scuffle could show off both sides moves.

Also Kishi basically made it canon that uchiha are emos haha.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I would never think about hashirama the same way AGAIN.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stylezish View Post
    Ruined the Uchiha gimmick? You need to kill /and or see your loved one die in order to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. Did you read the part where Obito watch as Kakashi killed Rin? It's basically another side on Senju explaining where an Uchiha's power came from: Uchiha are cry babies, they are sensitive when it comes to loving someone. I don't understand how Kishi ruined that?
    so badass uchihas.. are evil because they love too much.. ?! LOL that's a crappy explanation for the sharingan... kishi could have made them much cooler.. or dont explain the origin of the sharingan at all.. it was better.. Power of Love? we all know that they awakened the sharingan or the mangekyou when someone they love was killed or something bad happened.. but that's a mix of feellings.. anger love hate etc.. choosing them to be cry babies and become depressed about it make them look lame.

But kishi surprised us all..i give you that..hashi beeing like Obito/Naruto and the (lame) explanation of the sharingan.. it was not what i was expecting.. 5 out of 5 for the surprise..3 out of 5 for the quality of the surprise..

Status
    Semi-active

What i liked :

- We learnt quite alot about the uchiha clan
    - Seeing the hokage speak to each other like their not dead or anything
    - When Hashirama was like who are you to , Minato & Finding out Tsunade is 5th hokage ahaha

What i disliked :

- I srsly would've thought that Hashirama would've been a more serious type
    - Don't like this "love" crap , like come on this is naruto not some gay anime...
    - Personally i thought there was waaaaaaay too much text, its not a bad thing, its just that it was tiring me out! aha!! :/

Overall, i rated it a 4/5 :D

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

If the power to unlock the mangekyou comes from chakra from Uchiha brains what does that mean for how Kakashi got the magekyou?

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Woods Denizen View Post
    I'm not trying to rage against you, or anyone else that may find a chapter occasionally subpar. My only question is what exactly did you want/ do you think SHOULD have happened?
    He's basically disappointed that the previous hokage -did not- release edo-tensei and go to the battlefield.