Page 11 of 18 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
    Commander and General Gaara Da Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

Tobirama is basically like kakashi was before obito got to him. Also the Uchiha have problems mentally, they love to much and this leads to that super emo thing Sasuke did after Itachi completed his mission. Basicly the pain of loss makes them awaken MS and EMS. That doesn't make them better then the senju at all. As far as I'm concerned Hashi can't be beaten by any shinobi right now so Senju over the Uchiha.

Status
    Dec 2012
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

Wrong, Tobirama merely said there love was stronger than the senju's not there strenght. The reason he was scared was because the Uchiha were now living in the village and he considered them a ticking time bomb as all it would take is someone losing there loved one for an uchiha to dive into darkness and hatred, he knew it would only be a matter of time before they exploded and thus was happy to know the problem was dealt with.

How does Uchiha > Senju? They fought many times prior to forming konoha and they never bested each other. I love how people completely ignore things we know to be facts just so they can continue to fanboy there precious sharingan.

Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    Wrong, Tobirama merely said there love was stronger than the senju's not there strenght. The reason he was scared was because the Uchiha were now living in the village and he considered them a ticking time bomb as all it would take is someone losing there loved one for an uchiha to dive into darkness and hatred, he knew it would only be a matter of time before they exploded and thus was happy to know the problem was dealt with.

How does Uchiha > Senju? They fought many times prior to forming konoha and they never bested each other. I love how people completely ignore things we know to be facts just so they can continue to fanboy there precious sharingan.
    You just basically showed your preference of Senju over Uchiha. By saying "threat for the village"
    You have to understand that Senju isn't the entire village. There's one more big clan out there.
    Whether you give them some of the authority of Konoha.

Or you just don't unite with them.
    Suppressing the other clan caused what we've seen lately in Konoha. That massacre. Because Tobirama was selfish and didn't listen to his brother.

And I already explained that Hashirama is making the balance between these two clans, l2r please. You're choosing to believe me or not though.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 07:45 PM. Reason: ...,,,

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

No way Mr. Simple. Remember they stated that even awakening the MS was rare. Not every Uchiha had the potential to. The fact only two have been able to awaken the EMS shows how rare the ability was. Just like Wood Release. Tobirama just wanted to avoid a second case of Madara was Sasuke is. Both emos with no reasoning skills. Do you think Hashirama alone was enough to give the Senju all those victories against the Uchiha?

Anyways, the strongest techniques have come from the Senju. Wood Release, and Impure World Resurrection.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Senju > Uzumaki > Minato's clan > Uchiha > fodders.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    That's the whole problem of Tobirama. His fear of another Madara. Resolving his own opinion about Uchiha and not what Hashirama was talking him in their age of living.
    You cannot unite two of the most powerful clans out there and suppress one of them. It always turns this way- Uchiha are annihilated now for their resolving to retake the authority of Konoha.
    It was already been stated that Uchiha were threatened like a dogs and for civil people it was hidden from them.
    It's not like they were mind tortured over and over but it was clearly said that Tobirama made the Anbu. Uchiha were totally thrown away of the policy. This is not how you have to act against this kind of a pride clan.
    The problem was trying to unite them in the first place. To put all the blame on Tobirama is wrong. The real fault should be placed on the 1st as trying to unite the 2 clans was doomed to fail from the beginning. All Tobirama did was try to make best of a crappy situation that he was put in by his brother for the sake of the village. He knew the Uchiha/Senju peace was never going to last and he knew the Uchiha were an over-emotional group who couldn't be trusted as a whole.

I hear a lot of whining about how Tobirama treated the Uchiha, but whose to say that if Madara, or some other Uchiha, had become Hokage they wouldn't try to do the exact same thing to the Senju? The only way these 2 clans could have been able to live in peace had been if they were seperated living in their own villages.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

How are the Uchiha better than the Senju? Last I remember Hashirama beat Madara, and later on the Uchiha were wiped out by a teenager.

Last edited by dareak; 02-06-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyray View Post
    i bet harashima killed maderas little brother in battle thats why all this **** started
    his brother's life was basically ****ed up when madara took his eyes

concerning this illogical thread: being afraid of someone, or accepting that someone is very strong does not mean that they are more powerful than you. Furthermore, this chapter never affirmed that Uchiha>senju. The chapter says that uchiha's feelings of hatred surpasses the feelings of love that senju has. In no sense, does this mean that they are stronger.

Above all, hashi defeated the strongest uchiha, with the strongest feelings of hate, madara. Sooo, yeah.

Status
    May 2011
    Laughing at haters on NB

This chapter also states that Uchihas have a hereditary condition to become hate zombies.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhng View Post
    This chapter also states that Uchihas have a hereditary condition to become hate zombies.
    it doesnt state this. It states that uchihas become more powerful by gaining feelings of hatred.

Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Bored

Senju>Uchiha your idea does not even make sense.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki wise guy View Post
    Senju>Uchiha your idea does not even make sense.
    Your post makes no sense and it doesn't contain anything useful to learn. You're free to leave, Im not forcing anyone to believe in it. I'm just sharing my thoughts. However You can disagree of course, like I said.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: ...

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

the only thing stated is that uchihas are softies :D no offence, i like most of the uchihas but the strongest senju > strongest uchiha. deal with it and dont say uchiha > senju

Status
    This user has no status.

this chapter didn't confirm ****, senju and uchihas, they are equals and always will be, if anything the senjus are better because they are "good" and "good" always wins.
    senju & uchiha, younger and older brother, both of them have been given equal powers, when it came down to how those 2 clans handled things and the younger brother was the successor, why? because they're good and not "bad" (sick like uchiha clan, powerhunger, ...)
    will of fire and curse of hatred

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Mr.Simple it always was Uchiha>Senju

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Hashi said the uchiha became more powerful by switching off their emotions he didn't say the uchiha became more powerful than senju.....it obvs that all you guys do is misinterprete scentenceses just to suite your own hearing it okay if you believe that but don't expect that everyone is that dumb.......senju=uchiha,if anything its senju>uchiha cause they got more from the sage...lol if uchiha greater than senju why did they steal senju DNA? You just be patient or else you will be enbarassed of what you ll see next or few weeks to come....it may even be possible that edo hashi can still defeat madara hashi's DNA......... hashi,tobirama none was scared tobi on explained how evil they re and here you re saying they where scared.....they describe madara just like a horo bed time stories you tell a child for him to get scared though in the case of manga it was meant to make madara look Besatly and hyped....

Status
    Sep 2011
    Hurr hurr

I'm having a hard time, understanding where Tobirama only cared for his clan. In the manga it is written and specified towards the village not the clan.

And about him fearing Madara, i doubt it would be fear of his power. He feared more rebellious Uchiha, which would turn against the village as Madara did. He knew their hatred carried power, boosting them considerably. He acknowledged Madara's power. Because he was and is powerful. But he has no control over his hatred, which would cause harm to anyone in his path.

Your assumptions are nothing else. You state it is proven but it is far from. Because Madara had considerably power, it's not equivalent to the entire clan being stronger. They simply revealed information of how the Sharingan works. Because at the time Madara alone was stronger than most, it do not imply the entire clan is stronger. As it would vice versa imply that Senju are stronger because Hashirama is stronger than him. As far from how many people acquired partly the power which Madara had, there has only been mentioned two in that era whom awakened Mangekyou. At later time you also have Shisui, Obito, Itachi and Sasuke. Implying that Uchiha are stronger is not possible at the present time. As far as we know, they were rival clans. Which means they both were at a level of competition. Before anything more specific is reveal. All threads implying that Uchiha is stronger. Is based on assumptions alone.

The fact is the only information we received from the chapter. Is how the Sharingan works, what fuels it, and the personalities of the two Senju brother's. Everything else is assumptions. So think through it once. Before jumping to conclusion.

Status
    Dec 2012
    TURNT THE **** UP

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    He didn't, he showed that he fear Uchiha.
    can ya blame him? but Tobimara didn't exactly state he feared the Uchiha, but instead Madara.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

HA! NO Hashirama wiped the Uchiha leaders ass, so how can Uchiha's beat Senju if they already lost?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by KiriyuSenju View Post
    I'm having a hard time, understanding where Tobirama only cared for his clan. In the manga it is written and specified towards the village not the clan.

And about him fearing Madara, i doubt it would be fear of his power. He feared more rebellious Uchiha, which would turn against the village as Madara did. He knew their hatred carried power, boosting them considerably. He acknowledged Madara's power. Because he was and is powerful. But he has no control over his hatred, which would cause harm to anyone in his path.

Your assumptions are nothing else. You state it is proven but it is far from. Because Madara had considerably power, it's not equivalent to the entire clan being stronger. They simply revealed information of how the Sharingan works. Because at the time Madara alone was stronger than most, it do not imply the entire clan is stronger. As it would vice versa imply that Senju are stronger because Hashirama is stronger than him. As far from how many people acquired partly the power which Madara had, there has only been mentioned two in that era whom awakened Mangekyou. At later time you also have Shisui, Obito, Itachi and Sasuke. Implying that Uchiha are stronger is not possible at the present time. As far as we know, they were rival clans. Which means they both were at a level of competition. Before anything more specific is reveal. All threads implying that Uchiha is stronger. Is based on assumptions alone.

The fact is the only information we received from the chapter. Is how the Sharingan works, what fuels it, and the personalities of the two Senju brother's. Everything else is assumptions. So think through it once. Before jumping to conclusion.
    Next time learn to read throughout the thread. It seems this is the the 100 time of saying it. Let's see how much could last longer. As the new members on the topic never read throughout. So What did you suggest me is what I'm suggesting you. "Before jump on conclusions read the entire thread first".

And I already explained why Hashirama makes the balance in this comparison. Read again.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 09:54 PM.