Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    He was not scared of Uchiha in the way you put it. He was scared that there might be a second Madara that will eventually create new war and destroy everything Hashirama achieved. Not only did Hashirama manage to create peace betweet two most powerful clans there was, he also managed to yank them to live near eachothers and thus eventually keeping an eye on them. It was clear long ago that Uchihas were a little off in the head (not counting Itachi since he infact sided with the Senju way).

By keeping an eye on the Uchiha and having them in one small spot Tobirama ensured that there won't be another Madara and if there would it would have been easy to put an end due to all Uchihas in one spot. He was not afraid of Uchihas as a clan, he was afraid that they will go on a rampage and the war will start between Uchiha and the Senju all over again. To prevent bloodshed on both sides this was what Tobirama thought was the best thing to do.

Also they made Hashirama the hokage and not Madara meaning other Uchihas also wanted a Senju to lead the alliance between the two. As I see it Uchiha feared Senju just as much as Tobirama feared new conflict between the two, neither wanted to get into a new war.

Madara is to blame in the first place why Tobirama did what he did, Madara showed clearly that not all Uchiha were happy to have peace with the Senju. Naturally The Senju would start to expect the worst and be prepared for it. Thats all... Tobirama does not fear Uchiha, he feared that they would run into another war with one another.
    That's pretty much and some what paranoia m8, you pretty much agreed with my topic.
    And his selfishness- I think I pretty much explained it. You gotta look at the bigger picture and not what Tobirama was making for his own village and not the village Hashirama and Hiruzen working at.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-07-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: ,,

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin in the land of the
    toads

but they would reanimate he'd have to seal them all at the same time or the'll keep cutting the other ones out of the seal.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    That's pretty much and some what paranoia m8, you pretty much agreed with my topic.
    More or less, but he does not fear Uchiha in general as a super powerful clan. He fears that new war comes meaning Senju can beat Uchiha or force them into a new alliance again. If he would really fear Uchiha most likely would wipe them out, thats what I would have done anyway to prevent any kind of insurection.

creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    itache uchiha ready for battle

the uchiha's was never eval, they were just missunder stood.
    that's all and they became eval by doing bad things and itache uchiha was just trying to prevent that from happening

Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by julia maltellak View Post
    that's all and they became eval by doing bad things and itache uchiha was just trying to prevent that from happening
    Exactly but Tobirama's fans exclude that part, and everyone else knows that the both sides were wrong.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-07-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: .

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by julia maltellak View Post
    Exactly but Tobirama's fans exclude that part, and everyone else knows that the both sides were wrong.
    Wrong, was said in part one that Uchiha were already 'Evil' long before the alliance with the Senju. Hence they were killing each other off to gein MS. However I don't deny that Tobirama pushed them even deeper.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Wrong, was said in part one that Uchiha were already 'Evil' long before the alliance with the Senju. Hence they were killing each other off to gein MS. However I don't deny that Tobirama pushed them even deeper.
    This is so wrong and biased that I don't know of where to even start. I have found so many flaws already to discredit your post.
    I already explained thousand of times my point over Kohona's policy and such. You chose to believe me or not. I merely shared my thoughts.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-07-2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: .

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hashi also by the looks of it is scared of the idea of madara...yet he still whooped his arse

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sovereign~ View Post
    how did you come up with this?

its states MADARA as an individual, not uchiha clan as a whole
    Madara only counts as an army dude. Let see how he reacts in the next manga since sasuke flashed his EMS.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
    You can't speculate that Madara is stronger than Tobirama. And no, losing a comrade gives you MS, you get EMS by taking the eyes of a relative (mom,dad,brother,sister) who has obtained MS.

Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    Yeah, maybe physically stronger, but up in the head it's another story.
    they're not physical stronger their eyes just let them see better and remember more jutsu easier

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    As an overall clan yeah I agree. But no individual Uchiha is at hashi's level besides Madara.
    Izuna is the only other Uchiha to be an equal to both Madara and Hashirama
    Quote Originally Posted by partha420 View Post
    thats true

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see no reason for your
    existence. burn to ashes.

Really??? Im an Uchiha fanboy bt this thread is kinda... plz remember that Uchiha and Senju had to create a treaty. Both were losing men in battle against a clan that seemed equal in power.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol you crazy and wrong

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In my honest opinion I feel this is a Yin-Yang thing between Senju and Uchiha and What the F*** happened to the clan, I mean the Senju where are they, I believe they are scattered around and married other clan so therefore Minato could be part Senju from his mother side, which indicates Naruto has Senju blood at least from his paternal grandmother. Is anyone agreeing with me and how come Tsunade isn't called Tsunade Senju and who the hell is her parents or at least one of them is the son/daughter of Hashirama. I gotta feeling that Hashirama has a daughter somewhere in the village that is why they don't use Tsunade Senju and she must be a weak old lady with no talent or some kind of medical jutsu. Namekaze means father of heaven.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He was not scared of Uchiha in the way you put it. He was scared that there might be a second Madara that will eventually create new war and destroy everything Hashirama achieved. Not only did Hashirama manage to create peace betweet two most powerful clans there was, he also managed to yank them to live near eachothers and thus eventually keeping an eye on them. It was clear long ago that Uchihas were a little off in the head (not counting Itachi since he infact sided with the Senju way).

By keeping an eye on the Uchiha and having them in one small spot Tobirama ensured that there won't be another Madara and if there would it would have been easy to put an end due to all Uchihas in one spot. He was not afraid of Uchihas as a clan, he was afraid that they will go on a rampage and the war will start between Uchiha and the Senju all over again. To prevent bloodshed on both sides this was what Tobirama thought was the best thing to do.

Also they made Hashirama the hokage and not Madara meaning other Uchihas also wanted a Senju to lead the alliance between the two. As I see it Uchiha feared Senju just as much as Tobirama feared new conflict between the two, neither wanted to get into a new war.

Madara is to blame in the first place why Tobirama did what he did, Madara showed clearly that not all Uchiha were happy to have peace with the Senju. Naturally The Senju would start to expect the worst and be prepared for it. Thats all... Tobirama does not fear Uchiha, he feared that they would run into another war with one another.
    this

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by SubZero89 View Post
    Hashirama looking calm and confident.

Madara sweating lie a pig and looking worried/scared.

Tell me what does the chapter confirm again? That Uchihas most powerful shinobi feared his Senju rival that's what.

Idiotic post......

This was when Madara first met Hashirama, who wouldn't be worried, especially with Hashirama's reputation at the time?..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama's confidence is outstanding. But I wanna see Tobirmama action, in the next few chapters. The guy who invented edo-tensei and one of the best Space–Time Ninjutsu users next to Obito and Minato. He must have some sort of summoning animal on him or he got some few tricks up his sleeves.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    But he hasnt and most likely wont for the rest of the manga now that hashi/tobi are here. Just face it manga hasnt shown any powerful senju other than two yet every uchiha has the power to awaken MS meaning they can reach Itachi/Obito/Shisui's level before they even hit puberty lol. And im not asspulling anything tobirama isolated the clan because he didnt want another madara to occurr, now this would be nothing to be afraid about if the potential for another madara wasnt possible. Manga stated that any Uchiha can awaken MS, it doesnt take a powerhouse like madara which is why uchiha potential>senju
    You are missing the point, which is that he could. It's not a certainty, there is nothing in the manga that says only these guys exist and only they where this powerful. Just face that manga hasn't shown any other Senju PERIOD. The only other Senju with any screen time is Tsunade. Yes and they can all go blind before they reach puberty too. He didn't want another Madara as in he did not want another unstable Uchiha with an MS. Tobirama and Hashirama even said that Madara himself is a special case as he went far beyond what any other MS Uchiha could do, even the databooks support this. So again do not asspull.

Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Idiotic post......

This was when Madara first met Hashirama, who wouldn't be worried, especially with Hashirama's reputation at the time?..
    That is funny coming from an asinine and retarded post such as yours.

No this was not when Madara first met Hashirama go re-read the manga. And even if it was(which it isn't if you go and read the chapter instead of farting out bull****) Madara was also feared and recognized as the strongest shinobi out there, so wouldn't Hashirama also be worried yet he doesn't look like it, only Madara does. Idiot...

Last edited by SubZero89; 02-08-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Quote Originally Posted by SubZero89 View Post
    You are missing the point, which is that he could. It's not a certainty, there is nothing in the manga that says only these guys exist and only they where this powerful. Just face that manga hasn't shown any other Senju PERIOD. The only other Senju with any screen time is Tsunade. Yes and they can all go blind before they reach puberty too. He didn't want another Madara as in he did not want another unstable Uchiha with an MS. Tobirama and Hashirama even said that Madara himself is a special case as he went far beyond what any other MS Uchiha could do, even the databooks support this. So again do not asspull.
    Fact of the matter is that kishi has no use for any senju in the manga, but he seems to have many uchiha walking around but no senju..? why would that be? because they're irrelevant. Im not asspulling anything.............Any uchiha to experience the pain of losing a loved one will awaken MS, it was madara who coined the EMS by accepting his brothers eyes. All this means is that madara would be the only uchiha to have an undying MS at the time. but this doesnt matter because all MS abilities are extremely OP 1 shot jutsus so it would be highly unlikely for them to go blind during battle anyways. Point being, if most uchiha awakened MS then the clan would be unstoppable, even if they're still weaker than madara

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dattebane

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shadows...yeah

I would not say that the Uchiha are stronger in ability. Maybe their love is stronger, but not their power necessarily.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is a rumor to me.

His hatred grew because of the lost of his brother. Which turned into a great power beyond Senju's power.
    here is my question to you sir. how could madara's be beyond Senju's power if he still lost to hishirama that wouldn't make sense so madaras hate didn't grow stronger beyond Senju's power

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
    When i was reading that chap, i thought when tobirama was talking about being scared of madara was not because he was scared about his power/strength, it was because of what he can do, meaning manipulate the uchiha into going against the senju and the leaf. dont get me wrong madara is powerful guy.

Tobirama and Hashi was not happy about uchiha annihilation, you can tell by their expression whens, when they were talking about the uchihas.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    -----

I think he was actually talking about madara rather than the uchiha clan itself though he realised that madara might not be one of a kind, meaning just as easily there could be a another member of the uchiha who could rise to madara's power but we now know that apart from itachi&sasuke who came later there never was,and yet it would take both of them together to almost match madara's power.

Last edited by Pwner10144; 02-08-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

The power of the mangekiyo is indeed amazing. Bt I don't see how the chp. proves the uchiha>senju. U have got it wrong. He never said he was happy. He sail that the uchihas were rebellious who secretly carried out madara's will. He knew something like this was going to happen. It means they were troublesome. It has nothing to do with strength. A UCHIHA persons love becomes his strength. Only a handful have been successful in awakening the ms. So nothing proves that which clan is stronger. But the fact that the uchiha were thrown ut in a corner nd that the senjus took control of the city, most hokages being from them likely seems that they were allover stronger. EVEN their leader Madara lost to Hashi. Don't get me wrong but I n also a uchiha fanboy. But u totally don't get it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam Bhowmick View Post
    The power of the mangekiyo is indeed amazing. Bt I don't see how the chp. proves the uchiha>senju. U have got it wrong. He never said he was happy. He sail that the uchihas were rebellious who secretly carried out madara's will. He knew something like this was going to happen. It means they were troublesome. It has nothing to do with strength. A UCHIHA persons love becomes his strength. Only a handful have been successful in awakening the ms. So nothing proves that which clan is stronger. But the fact that the uchiha were thrown ut in a corner nd that the senjus took control of the city, most hokages being from them likely seems that they were allover stronger. EVEN their leader Madara lost to Hashi. Don't get me wrong but I n also a uchiha fanboy. But u totally don't get it.
    You would understand it if you read the whole thread. I can't simply reply to every new one buddy. That's my view of Uchiha and Senju though. So I'm not forcing anyone to believe in it.

Oh and thx for the -rep, I really cared not.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-08-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: .