Page 13 of 18 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    :sy: the manga explains that any uchiha can awaken MS, it doesnt take a special power (if your family member is murdered you unlock it) while on the other hand hashi had mokuton, a kekkei genkai that just so happens to heve to the power to supress a bijuu. Not all senjus can supress bijuu or tobirama would have that attribute too. The fact that every uchiha has the possibility to awaken MS no matter how young/old they are makes them potentially stronger than the senju.
    Are u mad?? Is taming bijuus the only thing that can make a ninja powerful? Tobirama invented Edo tensei; Minato used FTG and invented the rasengan and both were effective enough. u r underestimating Senju.. thats all. If every Uchiha can invoke MS; then there were MS capable uchihas during senju-uchiha clashes too and still uchiha did not win - this a fact.

As far as MS is concerned; it requires a traumatic experience to awaken MS. Itachi killed shishui; then invoked his MS. Sasuke killed Itachi. Kakashi killed rin; and obito got it from that experience. I never said that you need to kill family member. But the person that close to you to give that traumatic exp will be most likely be someone from the uchiha clan (that is why i included "most likely" in the reply) becoz the uchiha were one clan that did mix with other clan members. Again no matter who that person is; any individual (in this case uchiha) wont like that person to die to attain power.

Each person is unique and has great potential. Potential does not make necessarily make anyone great or better than other.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    But he didnt, in fact he added to the uchiha hype by saying than any of them could've been just as strong as madara
    But he could, he never said that. Don't asspull things.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't see the argument here. Manga stated not many could get the MS.

Status
    Dec 2012
    The purpose of our life's is
    to be happy

I dont think thats a least bit true. Yea hatred makes you strong hence sasukes wicked power but it also blinds you. Love is what makes naruto wickederrrrrr because the will to protect someone weighs out more than the power to get revenge

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by girya View Post
    Are u mad?? Is taming bijuus the only thing that can make a ninja powerful? Tobirama invented Edo tensei; Minato used FTG and invented the rasengan and both were effective enough. u r underestimating Senju.. thats all. If every Uchiha can invoke MS; then there were MS capable uchihas during senju-uchiha clashes too and still uchiha did not win - this a fact.

As far as MS is concerned; it requires a traumatic experience to awaken MS. Itachi killed shishui; then invoked his MS. Sasuke killed Itachi. Kakashi killed rin; and obito got it from that experience. I never said that you need to kill family member. But the person that close to you to give that traumatic exp will be most likely be someone from the uchiha clan (that is why i included "most likely" in the reply) becoz the uchiha were one clan that did mix with other clan members. Again no matter who that person is; any individual (in this case uchiha) wont like that person to die to attain power.

Each person is unique and has great potential. Potential does not make necessarily make anyone great or better than other.
    lol nope...just right, and lol you are overestimating senjus (minato isnt a senju so youre dead wrong there), & do you think that edo tensei could handle kurama/madara?...dont make me laugh

The bold point was the best because it shows that you clearly dont read the manga, Madara was the first of his clan to awaken MS so youre wrong again (not surprising )

And clearly with the second bold you miss the entire point of my post...you said it yourself they just need to experience loss, meaning that if they were to lose a dear friend in battle or had a brother that goes through a self sacrifice, the resulting eyes would be the same no matter what kind of uchiha you are, fodder or not (this is shown with obito, a supposed "fodder" uchiha who awakened MS at an extremely young age). Therefore, if the senju came and wiped out all the women and children of the uchiha clan (hypothetically speaking of course) then the adult males will all awaken MS and who knows what kind of OP abilities each set of eyes would possess? idk but i do know one thing, the senju wouldnt stand a chance

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by SubZero89 View Post
    But he could, he never said that. Don't asspull things.
    But he hasnt and most likely wont for the rest of the manga now that hashi/tobi are here. Just face it manga hasnt shown any powerful senju other than two yet every uchiha has the power to awaken MS meaning they can reach Itachi/Obito/Shisui's level before they even hit puberty lol. And im not asspulling anything tobirama isolated the clan because he didnt want another madara to occurr, now this would be nothing to be afraid about if the potential for another madara wasnt possible. Manga stated that any Uchiha can awaken MS, it doesnt take a powerhouse like madara which is why uchiha potential>senju

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimagus View Post
    I don't see the argument here. Manga stated not many could get the MS.

Reread, manga actually explained the contrary, ANY uchiha has the potential to awaken MS...

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I am sure Kabuto with his Edo army could handle living Madara. There's no way he could stop all that.

Status
    Jan 2013
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.

not the clan just madara. plus who is every scared of emos.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3

He was not scared of Uchiha in the way you put it. He was scared that there might be a second Madara that will eventually create new war and destroy everything Hashirama achieved. Not only did Hashirama manage to create peace betweet two most powerful clans there was, he also managed to yank them to live near eachothers and thus eventually keeping an eye on them. It was clear long ago that Uchihas were a little off in the head (not counting Itachi since he infact sided with the Senju way).

By keeping an eye on the Uchiha and having them in one small spot Tobirama ensured that there won't be another Madara and if there would it would have been easy to put an end due to all Uchihas in one spot. He was not afraid of Uchihas as a clan, he was afraid that they will go on a rampage and the war will start between Uchiha and the Senju all over again. To prevent bloodshed on both sides this was what Tobirama thought was the best thing to do.

Also they made Hashirama the hokage and not Madara meaning other Uchihas also wanted a Senju to lead the alliance between the two. As I see it Uchiha feared Senju just as much as Tobirama feared new conflict between the two, neither wanted to get into a new war.

Madara is to blame in the first place why Tobirama did what he did, Madara showed clearly that not all Uchiha were happy to have peace with the Senju. Naturally The Senju would start to expect the worst and be prepared for it. Thats all... Tobirama does not fear Uchiha, he feared that they would run into another war with one another.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimagus View Post
    I am sure Kabuto with his Edo army could handle living Madara. There's no way he could stop all that.
    we dont know nif madara knows any sealing jutsus but

i think madara can take them a few meteors and not to mention obito mentions he can do a MAJOR Suicide Blast

Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    He was not scared of Uchiha in the way you put it. He was scared that there might be a second Madara that will eventually create new war and destroy everything Hashirama achieved. Not only did Hashirama manage to create peace betweet two most powerful clans there was, he also managed to yank them to live near eachothers and thus eventually keeping an eye on them. It was clear long ago that Uchihas were a little off in the head (not counting Itachi since he infact sided with the Senju way).

By keeping an eye on the Uchiha and having them in one small spot Tobirama ensured that there won't be another Madara and if there would it would have been easy to put an end due to all Uchihas in one spot. He was not afraid of Uchihas as a clan, he was afraid that they will go on a rampage and the war will start between Uchiha and the Senju all over again. To prevent bloodshed on both sides this was what Tobirama thought was the best thing to do.

Also they made Hashirama the hokage and not Madara meaning other Uchihas also wanted a Senju to lead the alliance between the two. As I see it Uchiha feared Senju just as much as Tobirama feared new conflict between the two, neither wanted to get into a new war.

Madara is to blame in the first place why Tobirama did what he did, Madara showed clearly that not all Uchiha were happy to have peace with the Senju. Naturally The Senju would start to expect the worst and be prepared for it. Thats all... Tobirama does not fear Uchiha, he feared that they would run into another war with one another.
    That's pretty much and some what paranoia m8, you pretty much agreed with my topic.
    And his selfishness- I think I pretty much explained it. You gotta look at the bigger picture and not what Tobirama was making for his own village and not the village Hashirama and Hiruzen working at.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-07-2013 at 05:16 PM. Reason: ,,

Status
    Jun 2012
    chillin in the land of the
    toads

but they would reanimate he'd have to seal them all at the same time or the'll keep cutting the other ones out of the seal.

Status
    Jun 2012
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    That's pretty much and some what paranoia m8, you pretty much agreed with my topic.
    More or less, but he does not fear Uchiha in general as a super powerful clan. He fears that new war comes meaning Senju can beat Uchiha or force them into a new alliance again. If he would really fear Uchiha most likely would wipe them out, thats what I would have done anyway to prevent any kind of insurection.

creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    itache uchiha ready for battle

the uchiha's was never eval, they were just missunder stood.
    that's all and they became eval by doing bad things and itache uchiha was just trying to prevent that from happening

Status
    Aug 2012
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by julia maltellak View Post
    that's all and they became eval by doing bad things and itache uchiha was just trying to prevent that from happening
    Exactly but Tobirama's fans exclude that part, and everyone else knows that the both sides were wrong.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-07-2013 at 06:19 PM. Reason: .

Status
    Jun 2012
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by julia maltellak View Post
    Exactly but Tobirama's fans exclude that part, and everyone else knows that the both sides were wrong.
    Wrong, was said in part one that Uchiha were already 'Evil' long before the alliance with the Senju. Hence they were killing each other off to gein MS. However I don't deny that Tobirama pushed them even deeper.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    Wrong, was said in part one that Uchiha were already 'Evil' long before the alliance with the Senju. Hence they were killing each other off to gein MS. However I don't deny that Tobirama pushed them even deeper.
    This is so wrong and biased that I don't know of where to even start. I have found so many flaws already to discredit your post.
    I already explained thousand of times my point over Kohona's policy and such. You chose to believe me or not. I merely shared my thoughts.

Last edited by MrSimple; 02-07-2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: .

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

hashi also by the looks of it is scared of the idea of madara...yet he still whooped his arse

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sovereign~ View Post
    how did you come up with this?

its states MADARA as an individual, not uchiha clan as a whole
    Madara only counts as an army dude. Let see how he reacts in the next manga since sasuke flashed his EMS.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
    You can't speculate that Madara is stronger than Tobirama. And no, losing a comrade gives you MS, you get EMS by taking the eyes of a relative (mom,dad,brother,sister) who has obtained MS.

Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    Yeah, maybe physically stronger, but up in the head it's another story.
    they're not physical stronger their eyes just let them see better and remember more jutsu easier

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    As an overall clan yeah I agree. But no individual Uchiha is at hashi's level besides Madara.
    Izuna is the only other Uchiha to be an equal to both Madara and Hashirama
    Quote Originally Posted by partha420 View Post
    thats true