Page 3 of 18 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 355
  1. #41
    Member fayt666's Avatar
    Status
    fayt666 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    251
    Location
    small cottage in middle of nowhere of narutoverse.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    may be stronger but i rather be senju and strong.
    then a uchiha and stronger but get ****ed up in head and go crazy with few scews loose when i get my sharingan.
    cost of uchiha strength is a loss of sanity go figure.
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,316
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Which proves for 1 more time that Tobirama acted selfish to suppress another being. He putted his clan above the village.
    Dont u see the aftermath if the uchiha never been stopped by anyone? Not only Senju clan will vanished, all another clan's fate in jeopardy. And as a matter of fact, due to NO OTHER clan that capable of surpressing the uchiha, Senju by default is the only stronger clan that could do that.

    To surpress evil to prevent the evil kiiling another soul is NOT a selfish act
     
         

  3. #43
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,596
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Nobody ever said Tobirama > Madara

    Hashi > Madara however.
     
         

  4. #44
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,060
    Location
    New World
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Dont u see the aftermath if the uchiha never been stopped by anyone? Not only Senju clan will vanished, all another clan's fate in jeopardy. And as a matter of fact, due to NO OTHER clan that capable of surpressing the uchiha, Senju by default is the only stronger clan that could do that.

    To surpress evil to prevent the evil kiiling another soul is NOT a selfish act
    It is because Hashirama was the only one capable of defeating Madara so Tobirama was scared of that matter of fact.

    So he managed to supress them another way and later Uchiha was even annihilated.

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Nobody ever said Tobirama > Madara

    Hashi > Madara however.
    Yeah but the topic is Uchiha > Senju in general.
    Or what todays chapter is saying to us.
     
         

  5. #45
    Cannibal neowisdom's Avatar
    Status
    neowisdom is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    77
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

    Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

    That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
    I think that overall under normal circumstances the Senju are still stronger than the Uchiha, but the Uchiha have more potential to be stronger because of their MS. Under normal circumstances, I think only a few out of the majority of Uchiha will ever awaken MS. So if the entire Uchiha clan were to somehow all awaken MS then they would truly be stronger than the Senju, but I don't think that's ever happened before in the manga. So basically, Senju are stronger than Uchiha but Uchiha have more potential than Senju.

    And their hatred of losing their comrade does not give them EMS; it only gives them MS.

    Tobirama did not seem happy to me after hearing the Uchiha were annihilated. It's not like he jumped up and own out of joy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Because it's highly possible to happen within a huge clan like Uchiha.
    Tobirama was a bit selfish. And didn't entrust Uchiha.
    He wanted Senju above Uchiha in Konoha.
    I don't think Tobirama wanted Senju to be above Uchiha. I think Tobirama wanted to protect everyone in the village. But in order to protect the village he has to keep careful watch for the Uchiha seeing as how unstable they are since after all, they are prone to fall to the dark side of the force.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,316
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It is because Hashirama was the only one capable of defeating Madara so Tobirama was scared of that matter of fact.

    So he managed to supress them another way and later Uchiha was even annihilated.



    Yeah but the topic is Uchiha > Senju in general.
    Or what todays chapter is saying to us.
    SO, by the title itself is not what the manga defines it, if it rooted for Uchiha, hashirama would already died during him fighting madara. Tobirama's verdict of installing uchihas being a guardian or konoha's police is the proof that Tobirama had a plan of keeping them in watch. This is just as a back-up strategy from Tobi to keep them intact.
     
         

  7. #47
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,060
    Location
    New World
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    SO, by the title itself is not what the manga defines it, if it rooted for Uchiha, hashirama would already died during him fighting madara. Tobirama's verdict of installing uchihas being a guardian or konoha's police is the proof that Tobirama had a plan of keeping them in watch. This is just as a back-up strategy from Tobi to keep them intact.
    It's been stated that Uchiha was threated like a dogs and almost forgotten and putted into a some corner of Konoha.

    Even you admitted that Tobirama needed to watch over them because of his fear.

    Quote Originally Posted by neowisdom View Post
    I think that overall under normal circumstances the Senju are still stronger than the Uchiha, but the Uchiha have more potential to be stronger because of their MS. Under normal circumstances, I think only a few out of the majority of Uchiha will ever awaken MS. So if the entire Uchiha clan were to somehow all awaken MS then they would truly be stronger than the Senju, but I don't think that's ever happened before in the manga. So basically, Senju are stronger than Uchiha but Uchiha have more potential than Senju.

    And their hatred of losing their comrade does not give them EMS; it only gives them MS.

    Tobirama did not seem happy to me after hearing the Uchiha were annihilated. It's not like he jumped up and own out of joy.



    I don't think Tobirama wanted Senju to be above Uchiha. I think Tobirama wanted to protect everyone in the village. But in order to protect the village he has to keep careful watch for the Uchiha seeing as how unstable they are since after all, they are prone to fall to the dark side of the force.
    Yeah that was my point. Tobirama feared their potential but at the same time acted like Senju are something more than Uchiha which was a mistake of him.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-05-2013 at 10:52 AM.

  8. #48
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,316
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's been stated that Uchiha was threated like a dogs and almost forgotten and putted into a some corner of Konoha.

    Even you admitted that Tobirama needed to watch over them because of his fear.



    Yeah that was my point. Tobirama feared their potential but at the same time acted like Senju are something more than Uchiha which was a mistake of him.
    Their potential is what feared by Tobirama not meant he's weaker than them, its just him to protect uchiha from running wild and killing everyone.
     
         

  9. #49
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,060
    Location
    New World
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Their potential is what feared by Tobirama not meant he's weaker than them, its just him to protect uchiha from running wild and killing everyone.
    It was inevitable. The hatred between them grew stronger. Tobirama should listen to his brother, but he didn't and now Sasuke is involved into this Senju-Uchiha hatred. And have to confirm his resolve to destroy Konoha or to give up.
     
         

  10. #50
    Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Twisted007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,040
    Location
    Kingdom of Predators
    Hunting my dreams
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    This is a sad day for Uchiha haters :D

    Tobirama didn't trust and trully feared the Uchiha's, even when they choose peace and Konoha over Madara's will. Tobirama screwed up big time, he created what he feared (Sasuke is the new Madara)

    Yes the Uchiha's were unstable but a good Hokage can work with that, Hashirama gained alot of respect, not only is he strong, he can bring out the best in people!
     
         

  11. #51
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,060
    Location
    New World
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    This is a sad day for Uchiha haters :D

    Tobirama didn't trust and trully feared the Uchiha's, even when they choose peace and Konoha over Madara's will. Tobirama screwed up big time, he created what he feared (Sasuke is the new Madara)

    Yes the Uchiha's were unstable but a good Hokage can work with that, Hashirama gained alot of respect, not only is he strong, he can bring out the best in people!
    Hashirama, Tobirama And Madara should have settle down this long ago without fighting.
    And agreed.
     
         

  12. #52
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Poor 2nd. Blamed for everything now :/
     
         

  13. #53
    Member Jim Rider's Avatar
    Status
    Jim Rider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    482
    Location
    UK
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    I can see why the second was scared. But i believe the first tired to give the Uchiha a chance to maybe control that power in the future.
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,880
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    He was merely stating that love is the key to unlocking the power of the mangekyou sharingan!

    We already know that to unlock it you must suffer a massive loss. The only way to have a loss is to love something, thus by them them going through a great trauma they unlock a new power, meaning that there love is the key to their power, which is why it surpasses their (Love).

    Doesn't mean that their an overall stronger clan.
     
         

  15. #55
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,060
    Location
    New World
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    He was merely stating that love is the key to unlocking the power of the mangekyou sharingan!

    We already know that to unlock it you must suffer a massive loss. The only way to have a loss is to love something, thus by them them going through a great trauma they unlock a new power, meaning that there love is the key to their power, which is why it surpasses them....

    Don't get things out of context.
    I didn't.

    Tobirama feared Madara. He pretty much knew that Uchiha clan have the potential to equalize the power of Hashirama.
    He suppress them another way to prevent that case.
    Tobirama did love his clan more than the village and acted with selfishness.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-05-2013 at 12:59 PM.

  16. #56
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,880
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    I didn't.

    Tobirama feared Madara. He pretty much knew that Uchiha clan have the potential to equalize the power of Hashirama.
    He suppress them another way to prevent that case.
    Tobirama did love his clan more than the village and acted with selfishness.
    Madara is special case... Tobirama did what almost every person did.
     
         

  17. #57
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Looks more like all Uchiha's except for Itachi and Shisui are extremely bi polar

    I joke, I joke!

    Not
     
         

  • #58
    Cannibal neowisdom's Avatar
    Status
    neowisdom is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    77
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's been stated that Uchiha was threated like a dogs and almost forgotten and putted into a some corner of Konoha.

    Even you admitted that Tobirama needed to watch over them because of his fear.



    Yeah that was my point. Tobirama feared their potential but at the same time acted like Senju are something more than Uchiha which was a mistake of him.
    I don't think Tobirama "acted like Senju are something more than Uchiha". Tobirama said himself that the Uchiha had the potential to awaken even greater power than the Senju; that seemed like a compliment to me. All Tobirama wanted was to protect the greater good (aka the village). His actions only made it seem like he was discriminating against the Uchiha.

    I guess you say that Tobirama "acted like Senju are something more than Uchiha" because you see the situation from the perspective of the Uchiha. All the Uchiha probably hated Tobirama too because it seemed like he discriminated against them. But if you look at things from the perspective of Tobirama himself, it's not like he hated the Uchiha or something, he just wanted to protect the village even though his methods were not exactly the best ways to go about it.
     
         

  • #59
    Cannibal neowisdom's Avatar
    Status
    neowisdom is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    77
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Which proves for 1 more time that Tobirama acted selfish to suppress another being. He putted his clan above the village.
    I don't think Tobirama acted selfishly and put his clan above the village. I don't think Konoha only consisted of the Senju and Uchiha clan alone; there are probably normal citizens (like the ramen guy) and other shinobi clans who lived in Konoha also. So if you combine the Senju clan with every other normal citizens and shinobi clans then there would be a lot more people than the Uchiha clan.

    Tobirama was trying to project the Senju clan and everyone else who was in Konoha also; it's not like he was only protecting the Senju clan. Tobirama was trying to protect the majority of Konoha (which was the greater good).
     
         

  • #60
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Nothing in this chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju, we already have a statement that says Senju > Uchiha tho.
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •