Page 4 of 15 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 355
  1. #76
    Member MasterSenju01's Avatar
    Status
    MasterSenju01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Beach
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Tobimara didn't fear the Uchiha as of being scared of them or because they could have defeated him or something. He was afraid that one day their hatred would lead to another war, he feared for the village, not for his own life. As seen in this chapter he really cared for his village.(WHATS IMPORTANT IS THE VILLAGE) Again he didn't fear the uchiha, he was afraid that one day they would become problematic and cause a war. He knew what they were capable of and what drove them into hatred.
     
         
    Last edited by MasterSenju01; 02-06-2013 at 03:11 AM.

  2. #77
    Christian Jobrjo's Avatar
    Status
    Jobrjo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    High School
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    I think I can agree, to an extent. But as of now, he's far greater than any of the Kage, even the Edo'd Hokage.
     
         

  3. #78
    "Elbow!" javu's Avatar
    Status
    javu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    You know the muffin man right?
    Posts
    186
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    I felt like it was a bit of plot no jutsu, because earlier it was mentioned that the older son of the SotSP had inherited powerful chakra and spiritual energy and thought power was important; and that the younger son had inherited powerful will and physical energy and thought love was the key to peace.

    Also, throughout the series, a common theme is Naruto's love triumphing over someone's hate. So that doesn't really made sense.
     
         

  4. #79
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

    Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

    That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
    Nowhere does it state that Tobirama was scared of Madara. He was WARY of him, because of the immense hatred he possessed. The power they discussed was MS, not EMS.

    He was not happy that they were annihilated. He said it was to be expected. That it was going to happen sooner or later, because of their curse of hatred.
     
         

  5. #80
    Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    a banned cartoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my couch.
    Posts
    1,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Then how do you explain Hashirama singling Kurama, and Madara(Uchiha's proclaimed strongest) at the same time.
     
         

  6. #81
    Member kit's Avatar
    Status
    kit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

    Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

    That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
    I don't believe this to be true. Tobirama only wanted what was best for the leaf village. If the uchiha were going to plan a revolt to attack the leaf, of course he would be happy they were exterminated. In that particular case, keeping the uchiha around would have been a huge hindrance to the growth and prosperity of the village.
     
         

  7. #82
    The Chosen One™ MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    In the next chapter Sasuke will strike both of them down, so in the end it really doesn't matter, the senju clan will not exist which leaves the Uzumaki, Naruto and Karin.
     
         

  8. #83
    Member
    Status
    dasoulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    The title is a massacre for this thread!! It should be named Uchiha's hate> Senju's love!! and all this because of any Uchiha's love for anyone? I really dont understand where kishi is going with this, but it must be to tie in all the "clan cursed with hate" chapters!! I do believe they have the upper hand when it comes to "emotions" BWAAHAHAHAHLOL!!
     
         

  9. #84
    Respected and Feared
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Hashirama > Madara

    Senju > Madara O-o.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    In the next chapter Sasuke will strike both of them down, so in the end it really doesn't matter, the senju clan will not exist which leaves the Uzumaki, Naruto and Karin.
    Still Senju blood..

    And also, Naruto reps Hashirama.. lmao.
     
         

  10. #85
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    レクイエム
    Posts
    10,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    To me is just confirms that they are a bunch of idiots.
     
         

  11. #86
    Member sukyyb's Avatar
    Status
    sukyyb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Actually, it proves the opposite. The Senju might not 'love' as much as the Uchihas, but they are able to be strong and handle pain.
    What's the point of being the strongest if you become overcome by darkness.
    Props to Itachi for not going down that path and being one of the strongest Uchihas.
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member Ririku's Avatar
    Status
    Ririku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In the Darkness
    Posts
    4,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    beep...booop
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    This is a rumor to me.

    His hatred grew because of the lost of his brother. Which turned into a great power beyond Senju's power.
    Because Madara never lost to Hashirama?
     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by neowisdom View Post
    I think that overall under normal circumstances the Senju are still stronger than the Uchiha, but the Uchiha have more potential to be stronger because of their MS. Under normal circumstances, I think only a few out of the majority of Uchiha will ever awaken MS. So if the entire Uchiha clan were to somehow all awaken MS then they would truly be stronger than the Senju, but I don't think that's ever happened before in the manga. So basically, Senju are stronger than Uchiha but Uchiha have more potential than Senju.

    And their hatred of losing their comrade does not give them EMS; it only gives them MS.

    Tobirama did not seem happy to me after hearing the Uchiha were annihilated. It's not like he jumped up and own out of joy.



    I don't think Tobirama wanted Senju to be above Uchiha. I think Tobirama wanted to protect everyone in the village. But in order to protect the village he has to keep careful watch for the Uchiha seeing as how unstable they are since after all, they are prone to fall to the dark side of the force.
    Both clans were always at a stalemate until the final battle between Hashirama and Madara.. As it's been stated many times, Madara and Hashirama and their clans faced off in many years of war until their final battle, so neither clan was above the other, just Hashirama over Madara.


    And I still don't agree with Tobirama's exclusionary methods... I believe if Tobirama wouldn't have separated the Uchiha from Konoha it would have been a little more stable. Only thing that could've set the Uchiha off really would be war against other nations and they lost their own. Well, only thing I see...
     
         
    Last edited by Koha; 02-06-2013 at 05:47 AM.

  14. #89
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,651
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    As an overall clan yeah I agree. But no individual Uchiha is at hashi's level besides Madara.
    This post is pointless seeing as how no other individual Uchiha or Senju were at Hashirama and Madara's level
     
         

  15. #90
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Yet, all Uchiha would get owned by the 1st Hokage.
     
         

  16. #91
    Member Walking Zodiac's Avatar
    Status
    Walking Zodiac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Shiawasena Tengoku
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Their hatred of the eventual and obvious suffering of life causes them to hate suffering itself. The senju's love is accepting the eventual suffering in this world, and trying the best one can to sustain and preserve the peace that everyone has within them. While the uchiha will seek revenge, the senju will seek to preserve peace for the greater good of all shinobi of the village. As the bijuu claimed before getting sucked into the mazo, naruto is the one the so6p and jiraiya were referring to. By the end of the manga he will have brought an end to struggle between uchiha and senju. Naruto vs Sasuke will be a very equal battle. Naruto needed the experience of fighting sharingan users like madara and obito, for he will have to face the amaterasu onslaught of Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

    Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

    That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
     
         

  17. #92
    GUN SMOKE ChocolateBear's Avatar
    Status
    ChocolateBear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Hashirama > Madara
     
         

  18. #93
    Member smokingtoad's Avatar
    Status
    smokingtoad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    hungry
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterSenju01 View Post
    Tobimara didn't fear the Uchiha as of being scared of them or because they could have defeated him or something. He was afraid that one day their hatred would lead to another war, he feared for the village, not for his own life. As seen in this chapter he really cared for his village.(WHATS IMPORTANT IS THE VILLAGE) Again he didn't fear the uchiha, he was afraid that one day they would become problematic and cause a war. He knew what they were capable of and what drove them into hatred.
    agree... he loved the village and as shown by the danzo flash back he was brave and sacrificed his life as hokage to save his team, which included a Uchiha!
     
         

  19. #94
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Yet, all Uchiha would get owned by the 1st Hokage.
    We cannot say if yes or not, because every EMS is different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Both clans were always at a stalemate until the final battle between Hashirama and Madara.. As it's been stated many times, Madara and Hashirama and their clans faced off in many years of war until their final battle, so neither clan was above the other, just Hashirama over Madara.


    And I still don't agree with Tobirama's exclusionary methods... I believe if Tobirama wouldn't have separated the Uchiha from Konoha it would have been a little more stable. Only thing that could've set the Uchiha off really would be war against other nations and they lost their own. Well, only thing I see...
    Agreed. But this was the first time seeing Tobirama speaking of Uchiha and his fear of their potential power.
    You're right he should listen to his brother, ^^
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 07:11 AM. Reason: ..

  20. #95
    tailedfox Madara55's Avatar
    Status
    Madara55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    hosigakure
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sealed within a biju
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Yeah
     
         

  21. #96
    Member FinalWarri0r's Avatar
    Status
    FinalWarri0r is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    What was confirmed was the Uchiha love too much and because of which are emotionally unstable. Nowhere was it stated that because of their greater love that they had greater power. The clans are both equal in power as they're essentially both half of the SO6P, thinking the Uchiha are stronger now because they have stronger feelings is just...fanboyism.

    Also this Tobirama fearing Madara stuff. Tobirama did not fear Madara, he feared the problems it would bring to his village. There's a big difference.
     
         

  22. #97
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    805
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Yes those smileys make your points more legit, MrSimple.

    Anyways, Tobirama was indeed almost like the Danzo of the Senju. The Mangekyo as Tobirama made a note of when he saw Sasuke's is beyond the typical Senju. Still, EMS + Kurama was not enough for Hashirama and his Wood Release. You also seem to forget that Obito pointed out the Sage chose the Senju child. There's a history of emo Uchiha losing.
     
         

  23. #98
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalWarri0r View Post
    What was confirmed was the Uchiha love too much and because of which are emotionally unstable. Nowhere was it stated that because of their greater love that they had greater power. The clans are both equal in power as they're essentially both half of the SO6P, thinking the Uchiha are stronger now because they have stronger feelings is just...fanboyism.

    Also this Tobirama fearing Madara stuff. Tobirama did not fear Madara, he feared the problems it would bring to his village. There's a big difference.
    Tobirama doesn't even want to hear about another powerful shinobi like Madara.
    Which provide this statement that he cares more about his clan than the village.
    Tobirama acted with selfishness as Hashirama said also.


    If Tobirama wants Senju above Uchiha in Konoha then that union between these 2 clans was plain stupid and meaningless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimagus View Post
    Yes those smileys make your points more legit, MrSimple.

    Anyways, Tobirama was indeed almost like the Danzo of the Senju. The Mangekyo as Tobirama made a note of when he saw Sasuke's is beyond the typical Senju. Still, EMS + Kurama was not enough for Hashirama and his Wood Release. You also seem to forget that Obito pointed out the Sage chose the Senju child. There's a history of emo Uchiha losing.
    You're right and I get your point but Hashirama is not the whole Senju clan. So Tobirama needed to suppress Uchiha.
    In general Uchiha had more potential than Senju. Hashirama is one of a kind and one day he will die.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: ...

  24. #99
    Member FinalWarri0r's Avatar
    Status
    FinalWarri0r is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Tobirama doesn't even want to hear about another powerful shinobi like Madara.
    Which provide this statement that he cares more about his clan than the village.
    Tobirama acted with selfishness as Hashirama said also.

    If Tobirama wants Senju above Uchiha in Konoha then that union between these 2 clans was plain stupid and meaningless.
    If you want to bring up selfishness, you should be talking about Madara. Instead of going along with the peace of Uchiha and Senju he wanted to go to war because of what he just did to his brother. Show me how Tobirama was being selfish and where did Hashirama say it as well? Tobirama never wanted Senju above Uchiha, he wanted the village to be safe and he knew that the whole Uchiha/Senju thing would never work out so he took action. Like it was stated, the Uchiha can be very emotionally unstable and that's why he feared them. Not because he was scared of how strong they were, but because of the death it would cause within the village.

    It's clear you're just a fanboy of the Uchiha so there's no point in arguing further. Hopefully it's cleared up in the later chapters that Tobirama/Hashirama want to go right to Madara when they hear about him so this nonsense stops.
     
         

  25. #100
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    Then how do you explain Hashirama singling Kurama, and Madara(Uchiha's proclaimed strongest) at the same time.
    Hashirama and mito...and hashi is the only one able to fight at madara's level

    OT: i find uchiha's quite similar to the "sith" from star wars(very powerful, rely on passion for their strength, which isnt neccesarily a bad thing however when confronted with the loss of someone they love, they turn to hate and it feeds their power so to speak). While the "jedi" would be the senju,(wise and also powerful however have much less potential than the sith)
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 02-06-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •