Page 5 of 15 « First 123456789 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 355
  1. #101
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalWarri0r View Post
    If you want to bring up selfishness, you should be talking about Madara. Instead of going along with the peace of Uchiha and Senju he wanted to go to war because of what he just did to his brother. Show me how Tobirama was being selfish and where did Hashirama say it as well? Tobirama never wanted Senju above Uchiha, he wanted the village to be safe and he knew that the whole Uchiha/Senju thing would never work out so he took action. Like it was stated, the Uchiha can be very emotionally unstable and that's why he feared them. Not because he was scared of how strong they were, but because of the death it would cause within the village.


    It's clear you're just a fanboy of the Uchiha so there's no point in arguing further. Hopefully it's cleared up in the later chapters that Tobirama/Hashirama want to go right to Madara when they hear about him so this nonsense stops.

    What are you reading? Hashirama said to him thousand of times to not persecute Uchiha in the last chapter.
    And Tobirama wanted "his own village to be safe" while Hashirama and Hiruzen wanted it to live in peace with them.

    Of course Madara would start acting like him since Tobirama wanted the "authority" for Senju only. Оbito already explained it. The whole clan turned against Madara after that.


    If you don't like this thread quit the spam and get out.
     
         

  2. #102
    Member Sense's Avatar
    Status
    Sense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Well everyone has their own opinion on what the chapter explained however some people are mistaking alot because of being fanboys or other reasons. The most obvious mistake people keep making is that the clan Uchiha and Senju where equal in strengthen given that they formed an alliance during the war due to so many casualties however Tobirama is stating that Uchihas gain the sharigan through the lose of love ones and hatred growing from it but inorder for that to happen alot of Uchihas would have to die for a select few to be as powerful as Madara or even come close to it, that is why Tobirama stated that the fall of the Uchiha clan was inevitable and further backs up why Itachi killed the clan etc.

    Also please stop saying Madara is op and Uchiha stronger then Senju because its stated the will of fire is the strongest, not lost of love ones forming hatred and Tobirama states he doesnt want another Madara because he respects his power and realises if only Hashirama could stop him then another powerful Uchiha might not have another ninja to equal his strengths or stop him from destruction which forshadows i believe the Naruto and Saskue situation.

    Short: Senju clan = Uchiha clan, Strongest Uchiha > Strongest Senju (except for Hashirama), Uchiha clan destruction inevitable and Tobirama stated that he only wanted what was best for the village and knew the risk the Uchiha held if one person gained power through the sharigan
     
         

  3. #103
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Sense View Post
    Well everyone has their own opinion on what the chapter explained however some people are mistaking alot because of being fanboys or other reasons. The most obvious mistake people keep making is that the clan Uchiha and Senju where equal in strengthen given that they formed an alliance during the war due to so many casualties however Tobirama is stating that Uchihas gain the sharigan through the lose of love ones and hatred growing from it but inorder for that to happen alot of Uchihas would have to die for a select few to be as powerful as Madara or even come close to it, that is why Tobirama stated that the fall of the Uchiha clan was inevitable and further backs up why Itachi killed the clan etc.

    Also please stop saying Madara is op and Uchiha stronger then Senju because its stated the will of fire is the strongest, not lost of love ones forming hatred and Tobirama states he doesnt want another Madara because he respects his power and realises if only Hashirama could stop him then another powerful Uchiha might not have another ninja to equal his strengths or stop him from destruction which forshadows i believe the Naruto and Saskue situation.

    Short: Senju clan = Uchiha clan, Strongest Uchiha > Strongest Senju (except for Hashirama), Uchiha clan destruction inevitable and Tobirama stated that he only wanted what was best for the village and knew the risk the Uchiha held if one person gained power through the sharigan
    I'm respecting people's opinions if it contains actual information about Uchiha's and Senju's potential. At least you agreed about that part...
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 09:13 AM. Reason: .....

  4. #104
    Member FinalWarri0r's Avatar
    Status
    FinalWarri0r is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    What are you reading? Hashirama said to him thousand of times to not persecute Uchiha in the last chapter.
    And Tobirama wanted "his own village to be safe" while Hashirama and Hiruzen wanted it to live in peace with them.

    Of course Madara would start acting like him since Tobirama wanted the "authority" for Senju only. Оbito already explained it. The whole clan turned against Madara after that.


    If you don't like this thread quit the spam and get out.
    I really didn't want to reply again and I didn't want to write a lot of text, but I feel it's needed. Also if 2 posts is spam I'm curious as to what you're doing to your own thread.

    First: What are YOU reading? "A thousand times" you say? Hashirama said ONCE to not persecute the Uchiha and Tobirama replied with telling him that he should know better then anyone that the Uchiha are a cursed clan. Also, did Hashirama have anything to say back to that? Nope.

    Second: How is wanting to protect his village selfish? I'm sure Tobirama wanted to be able to live with the Uchiha as well but he knew it was impossible for them to be able to live together in peace. It's very easy to make an argument that the 1st and 3rd were being too kind and naive when thinking that everything could go perfectly well with them living together. Whose to say that the Uchiha wouldn't have eventually had a second coming of Madara and cause more chaos in the village and cause many more deaths? This is the FEAR that Tobirama had. He was never afraid of Madara, just what it would bring.

    Third: Where are you getting that Tobirama wanted to put the Senju above all? When did he once mention anything about how he wanted authority for Senju only? Everything he did was strictly to help the village, nothing more nothing less. Of course the Uchiha are going to act like Tobirama was singling them out, they hate each other remember? Even Tobirama was shocked when Oro said that the only thing Tobirama did was worsen things by giving the Uchiha the position he did.

    Fourth: Everything Tobirama said was justified with truth and facts behind it. To act like he was being irrational is stupid. He had a reason for everything he did, and not one of those reasons was because he was selfish.
     
         

  5. #105
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalWarri0r View Post
    I really didn't want to reply again and I didn't want to write a lot of text, but I feel it's needed. Also if 2 posts is spam I'm curious as to what you're doing to your own thread.

    First: What are YOU reading? "A thousand times" you say? Hashirama said ONCE to not persecute the Uchiha and Tobirama replied with telling him that he should know better then anyone that the Uchiha are a cursed clan. Also, did Hashirama have anything to say back to that? Nope.

    Second: How is wanting to protect his village selfish? I'm sure Tobirama wanted to be able to live with the Uchiha as well but he knew it was impossible for them to be able to live together in peace. It's very easy to make an argument that the 1st and 3rd were being too kind and naive when thinking that everything could go perfectly well with them living together. Whose to say that the Uchiha wouldn't have eventually had a second coming of Madara and cause more chaos in the village and cause many more deaths? This is the FEAR that Tobirama had. He was never afraid of Madara, just what it would bring.

    Third: Where are you getting that Tobirama wanted to put the Senju above all? When did he once mention anything about how he wanted authority for Senju only? Everything he did was strictly to help the village, nothing more nothing less. Of course the Uchiha are going to act like Tobirama was singling them out, they hate each other remember? Even Tobirama was shocked when Oro said that the only thing Tobirama did was worsen things by giving the Uchiha the position he did.

    Fourth: Everything Tobirama said was justified with truth and facts behind it. To act like he was being irrational is stupid. He had a reason for everything he did, and not one of those reasons was because he was selfish.
    That's the whole problem of Tobirama. His fear of another Madara. Resolving his own opinion about Uchiha and not what Hashirama was talking him in their age of living.
    You cannot unite two of the most powerful clans out there and suppress one of them. It always turns this way- Uchiha are annihilated now for their resolving to retake the authority of Konoha.
    It was already been stated that Uchiha were threatened like a dogs and for civil people it was hidden from them.
    It's not like they were mind tortured over and over but it was clearly said that Tobirama made the Anbu. Uchiha were totally thrown away of the policy. This is not how you have to act against this kind of a pride clan.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: ..

  6. #106
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Still does not merit a coup. Itachi seems to have agreed. The Uchiha overdid it.
     
         

  7. #107
    Master of Ninja School Gokillerz's Avatar
    Status
    Gokillerz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kato Ninja School
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You're too weak to
    defeat me.."
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Flame Thread Detected !!!
     
         

  8. #108
    Academy Student kanooprkn's Avatar
    Status
    kanooprkn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    This is a sad day for Uchiha haters :D

    Tobirama didn't trust and trully feared the Uchiha's, even when they choose peace and Konoha over Madara's will. Tobirama screwed up big time, he created what he feared (Sasuke is the new Madara)

    Yes the Uchiha's were unstable but a good Hokage can work with that, Hashirama gained alot of respect, not only is he strong, he can bring out the best in people!
    just like naruto
     
         

  9. #109
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimagus View Post
    Still does not merit a coup. Itachi seems to have agreed. The Uchiha overdid it.
    More like Itachi give up and let the situation to be as Senju dictated it.
    Tobirama already messed up the status of the both clans. So the result was inevitable. Uchiha are gone now.
     
         

  10. #110
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    sorry, nope. Madara was probably stronge than Tobirama true, however, Hashirama was stronger than Madara. plus, to make Madara stronger, the Uchiha lost Izuna who was his equal in every way. and all who gained the ms eventually lost their light.
     
         

  11. #111
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    sorry, nope. Madara was probably stronge than Tobirama true, however, Hashirama was stronger than Madara. plus, to make Madara stronger, the Uchiha lost Izuna who was his equal in every way. and all who gained the ms eventually lost their light.
    This thread is about their clans in general. Uchiha have plenty of memebers to awaken the EMS. Even if it's only two of them it's enough to overcome Senju.

    Or more likely of what Tobirama was scared the most.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 10:01 AM. Reason: .

  12. #112
    Member
    Status
    claudioike1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Y do u wanna knw?
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ma gon' knock u out
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Tobirama seemed scared of the Uchiha's or Madara
    I wouldn't say he was scared he was certainly over-cautious in his dealings with the Uchiha
     
         

  13. #113
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    Uchiha fanboys to thread starter:
    Thx for telling us, that's why you needed to post it, too classy.
     
         

  14. #114
    Member sharingan17's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    954
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    funny how u say uchiha>senju yet ur saying is because madara is stronger than tobirama which was obvious, but was madara stronger than hashirama noooo, thats why he had to use full power kyuubi and still had his a$$ kick by hashi? lol
     
         

  15. #115
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Uchiha fanboys after reading this chapter:
    "F*** Yo Senju DNA!"
     
         

  16. #116
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

    Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

    That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
    So basically loads of Uchiha have to die, for the possiblity for a few others, to get stronger... When their quantity drops, their quality can increase.
     
         

  17. #117
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan17 View Post
    funny how u say uchiha>senju yet ur saying is because madara is stronger than tobirama which was obvious, but was madara stronger than hashirama noooo, thats why he had to use full power kyuubi and still had his a$$ kick by hashi? lol
    Next time read carefully and not just the OP. I'm not claiming that Uchiha are stronger itself because of this comparison.
    Also Hashirama was the only threath for Uchiha so far. He will die someday, you know that? And Madara isn't the only one strong of Uchiha.

    No one is forcing you to believe of what I'm saying. This is my view of what the manga is telling us so far, back up with what's sayin'. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    So basically loads of Uchiha have to die, for the possiblity for a few others, to get stronger... When their quantity drops, their quality can increase.
    Well, it's kinda sad I know but this is how they gain their power. When they loose someone.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 11:11 AM. Reason: ..,,,

  18. #118
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    5,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    OMG, this chapter lead people to some of the serious mis-interpretation...

    Hashirama and Tobirama wanted peace and they feared that Madara is the one who won't allow them to maintain it...
    Tobirama thought maybe some other Madara might emerge from Uchiha so he cornered them...
    Both statements doesn't show that they were hell out of scared of Madara, Madara is strong and they know that he isn't someone who can be suppressed so easily so they don't want him meddling here and there on his free will...

    Senju believed in Love and Uchiha treasured that Love more than any other(Blind love) which lead them to their demise and they were forever bound to be cursed....
    This doesn't show that Uchiha were stronger than Senju, just that their Love was stronger which even made them stronger...

    And here I see people tend to think that this chapter completely disclosed that Uchiha were the strongest, they were the most noble, with their level of treasuring Love they can be as strong as God....
    BS.... C'mon, now people can't even interpret the manga unbiased???
     
         

  19. #119
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    OMG, this chapter lead people to some of the serious mis-interpretation...

    Hashirama and Tobirama wanted peace and they feared that Madara is the one who won't allow them to maintain it...
    Tobirama thought maybe some other Madara might emerge from Uchiha so he cornered them...
    Both statements doesn't show that they were hell out of scared of Madara, Madara is strong and they know that he isn't someone who can be suppressed so easily so they don't want him meddling here and there on his free will...

    Senju believed in Love and Uchiha treasured that Love more than any other(Blind love) which lead them to their demise and they were forever bound to be cursed....
    This doesn't show that Uchiha were stronger than Senju, just that their Love was stronger which even made them stronger...

    And here I see people tend to think that this chapter completely disclosed that Uchiha were the strongest, they were the most noble, with their level of treasuring Love they can be as strong as God....
    BS.... C'mon, now people can't even interpret the manga unbiased???
    This post contradict of what we have seen in the latest chapter.
    Hashirama was trying to school his brother, wasn't he? If Tobirama wasn't selfish and listened to what people telling him they could live peacefully now.

    You can't unite two clans and suppress the one without giving them a permission to the policy of Konoha.
    So no, the way Tobirama dictated Konoha what we've seen lately was obvious to happen.
    Hashirama and Hiruzen wanted the true peace in konoha not Tobirama or Danzo.
     
         

  20. #120
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    LOl tobirama was scared of no one he has no reason to be, if hes isn't even scared of hashirama why the fck would he be scared of madara? lol
     
         

  21. #121
    Flying Penguin GRAFINATOR's Avatar
    Status
    GRAFINATOR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Yes but the fact that hashi trumped madara proves that the power of love without hate is the only thing stronger than hatred from love. I guarantee that will be brought up in some way, which is why in the end naruto will defeat sasuke.
     
         

  22. #122
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    5,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    This post contradict of what we have seen in the latest chapter.
    Hashirama was trying to school his brother, wasn't he? If Tobirama wasn't selfish and listened to what people telling him they could live peacefully now.

    You can't unite two clans and suppress the one without giving them a permission to the policy of Konoha.
    So no, the way Tobirama dictated Konoha what we've seen lately was obvious to happen.
    Hashirama and Hiruzen wanted the true peace in konoha not Tobirama or Danzo.
    I agree that Tobirama took rash actions but it isn't because he was scared of Uchiha, he used force against Uchiha to suppress them which was against Senju ideology....
    And also don't you observed the carefree manner of Hashi, he doesn't bother if any Madara stands up to destroy peace because he can simply put him back to his place and that's not scaring... It's a +ve compliment for Madara that even Hashi took his bad-side seriously....
     
         

  23. #123
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    2,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Ya man, I agree
     
         

  24. #124
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    I agree that Tobirama took rash actions but it isn't because he was scared of Uchiha, he used force against Uchiha to suppress them which was against Senju ideology....
    And also don't you observed the carefree manner of Hashi, he doesn't bother if any Madara stands up to destroy peace because he can simply put him back to his place and that's not scaring... It's a +ve compliment for Madara that even Hashi took his bad-side seriously....
    Yeah I was surprised to see this Hashi. I wonder if they were even a friends with Madara lol. He was truly one of kind. Also he was the only threat for Uchiha it seems.
    For me Tobirama made a big mistake out there. That's what happens when two big clans are govern like this. And he's definitely of not Hashi's league I'm sorry to say that.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: ....

  25. #125
    Member SubZero89's Avatar
    Status
    SubZero89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Hashirama looking calm and confident.

    Madara sweating lie a pig and looking worried/scared.



    Tell me what does the chapter confirm again? That Uchihas most powerful shinobi feared his Senju rival that's what.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •