Page 6 of 15 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 355
  1. #126
    Member tossmidgetsenpai's Avatar
    Status
    tossmidgetsenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like
    tossing midgets
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    it seems to imply that the uchiha have more raw power then the senju but that power is uncontrollable and that unpredictability is what makes the uchiha dangerous
     
         

  2. #127
    Member Maito Gai's Avatar
    Status
    Maito Gai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    At the minute, But senju will rise again! haha
     
         

  3. #128
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Shire.
    Posts
    3,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Exactly. Which was highly possible to happen.
    Whaaaa? It was highly possible that another madara would show up? O_o back then?

    Maybe with the eye capability but not power wise like madara. U.U
     
         

  4. #129
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Uchiha View Post
    Whaaaa? It was highly possible that another madara would show up? O_o back then?

    Maybe with the eye capability but not power wise like madara. U.U
    Yeah and who knows, both clans are gone though.
     
         

  5. #130
    Heart of a Lion. HiraishinFTG's Avatar
    Status
    HiraishinFTG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Don't see how having a weird (but awesome), personality makes Hashirama any weaker.

    Actually I think the way he sees life makes him stronger, he doesn't take himself too seriously.
     
         

  6. #131
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by HiraishinFTG View Post
    Don't see how having a weird (but awesome), personality makes Hashirama any weaker.

    Actually I think the way he sees life makes him stronger, he doesn't take himself too seriously.
    Did you refer that to me?

    I actually said that. His and Hiruzen's way was the right way for Tobirama to follow instead of that we've seen a massacre lately.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 01:26 PM.

  7. #132
    Member Munboy's Avatar
    Status
    Munboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's confirmed now that Madara was stronger than Tobirama so Tobirama was scared.

    Todays chapter confirms that their love growing stronger enough so they can go along with Senju and eventually the reflection of their love turns into a great power that is beyond Senju's love.
    Their hatred of loosing their comrade giving them the power of EMS.

    That's why Tobirama is happy that Uchiha are annihilated now.
    I think Madara being stronger than Tobirama was obvious when Dan said only Hashirama could beat EMS Madara. Dan didn't know the existence of some shinobi (like Nagato) perhaps, but he did know of the existence of Tobirama.

    Hmm I think you misinterpreted what the chapter confirmed. Their love makes them quite sensitive and when they experience despair (losing a loved one or being unable to protect a dear friend, for example) they awaken the Sharingan.
    It is relatively easy for them to get this power because they're so sensitive, or impressionable.

    Though they always go to hatred.... Hatred really powers them up, remember how Obito jumped from a two tomoe Sharingan right to the MS? The hatred actually makes them stronger, so their love is quite dangerous in that sense.

    Tobirama doesn't seem to care, he doesn't seem too surprised that they killed each other.
     
         

  8. #133
    Member
    Status
    girya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Hashi beat Madara; Madara himself acknowledges that Hashi was the only worthy opponent. None of the things that Madara has said in the manga have turned out to be false. On top of this Oro, Madara, Obito, Danzo were all after strong senju DNA i.e. hashis. Therefore; this conclusion is debatable. I like uchihas. Hashi acts just like Naruto or Jiraya but I can bet he is as bad-ass when it comes down to a fight.
     
         

  9. #134
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by girya View Post
    Hashi beat Madara; Madara himself acknowledges that Hashi was the only worthy opponent. None of the things that Madara has said in the manga have turned out to be false. On top of this Oro, Madara, Obito, Danzo were all after strong senju DNA i.e. hashis. Therefore; this conclusion is debatable. I like uchihas. Hashi acts just like Naruto or Jiraya but I can bet he is as bad-ass when it comes down to a fight.
    stop associating sunju's power with hashi's, hashi was just an extremely powerful senju. This manga clearly confirmed that uchiha have way more potential than senju
     
         

  10. #135
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Munboy View Post
    I think Madara being stronger than Tobirama was obvious when Dan said only Hashirama could beat EMS Madara. Dan didn't know the existence of some shinobi (like Nagato) perhaps, but he did know of the existence of Tobirama.

    Hmm I think you misinterpreted what the chapter confirmed. Their love makes them quite sensitive and when they experience despair (losing a loved one or being unable to protect a dear friend, for example) they awaken the Sharingan.
    It is relatively easy for them to get this power because they're so sensitive, or impressionable.

    agreed.

    Though they always go to hatred.... Hatred really powers them up, remember how Obito jumped from a two tomoe Sharingan right to the MS? The hatred actually makes them stronger, so their love is quite dangerous in that sense.

    Tobirama doesn't seem to care, he doesn't seem too surprised that they killed each other.
    Agreed about the first part. :y

    I didn't misunderstand it was exactly the opposite. Tobrama knew about how Uchiha gaining their power and was scared to face another one like Madara. And Madara turned evil because of the double-standards.

    People have to understand that you can't governing two big clans like suppressing the one but to give them a chance to be in the policy of Konoha.
    Tobirama was a bit selfish which cause even more hatred.

    Apparently Uchiha would try to overcome Konoha in that case. They have pride you know?
    So this annihilation was inevitable.
    And Tobirama is also guilty for that not just Uchiha.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: .

  11. #136
    Member Munboy's Avatar
    Status
    Munboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    I didn't misunderstand it was exactly the opposite. Tobrama knew about how Uchiha gaining their power and was scared to face another one like Madara. And Madara turned evil because of the double-standards.

    People have to understand that you can't governing two big clans like suppressing the one but to give them a chance to be in the policy of Konoha.
    Tobirama was a bit selfish which cause even more hatred.

    Apparently Uchiha would try to overcome Konoha in that case. They have pride you know?
    So this annihilation was inevitable.
    And Tobirama is also guilty for that not just Uchiha.
    We don't quite know why Madara turned evil, if I recall correctly his clan abandoned him for the Senju values? And Madara sought out Kurama and attacked Konoha with the intention of becoming a Rikudou and fulfilling the Moon's Eye Plan. Hashirama may've hinted that Izuna links to Madara's descent to evil, but Madara is an unknown case at the moment.

    There were some Madara sympathizers, that means that most were happy with Tobirama's idea. Though the Uchiha had their own police force, you can say it was a symbol of trust in some ways. That the Uchiha could keep Konoha safe, and they weren't confined to that, they had their own missions too as Konoha shinobi. Tobirama had trust issues, no doubt. However as soon as Hiruzen came in, things were even better as he was a little more like Hashirama.

    Now the annihilation wasn't Tobirama's fault. The man at fault is the one who framed the Uchiha clan and made those with Tobirama's views, and perhaps those with more extreme views (Danzo) jump to the idea of the annihilation; even Hiruzen could refute as the framing was done do perfectly.
    What I'm saying is Obito is the one who is guilty for the annihilation~ not that Tobirama was a saint either but he wasn't responsible for the massacre.

    Though in a sense isn't Tobirama right? Itachi confirmed that Obito is an Uchiha who had a grudge against the clan. Obito's hatred essentially led to the demise of his own clan.
     
         

  12. #137
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Both clans were always at a stalemate until the final battle between Hashirama and Madara.. As it's been stated many times, Madara and Hashirama and their clans faced off in many years of war until their final battle, so neither clan was above the other, just Hashirama over Madara.


    And I still don't agree with Tobirama's exclusionary methods... I believe if Tobirama wouldn't have separated the Uchiha from Konoha it would have been a little more stable. Only thing that could've set the Uchiha off really would be war against other nations and they lost their own. Well, only thing I see...
    There was no stalemate buddy. ITs already stated plenty of times who the strongest clan was. lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axten View Post
    is see that Hashirama is scared of Sasuke ( a younger Uchiha than Madara)
    looks like Hashi is holding his butt close
    someone can't analyze stuff well.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 02-06-2013 at 02:04 PM.

  13. #138
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Munboy View Post
    We don't quite know why Madara turned evil, if I recall correctly his clan abandoned him for the Senju values? And Madara sought out Kurama and attacked Konoha with the intention of becoming a Rikudou and fulfilling the Moon's Eye Plan. Hashirama may've hinted that Izuna links to Madara's descent to evil, but Madara is an unknown case at the moment.

    There were some Madara sympathizers, that means that most were happy with Tobirama's idea. Though the Uchiha had their own police force, you can say it was a symbol of trust in some ways. That the Uchiha could keep Konoha safe, and they weren't confined to that, they had their own missions too as Konoha shinobi. Tobirama had trust issues, no doubt. However as soon as Hiruzen came in, things were even better as he was a little more like Hashirama.

    Now the annihilation wasn't Tobirama's fault. The man at fault is the one who framed the Uchiha clan and made those with Tobirama's views, and perhaps those with more extreme views (Danzo) jump to the idea of the annihilation; even Hiruzen could refute as the framing was done do perfectly.
    What I'm saying is Obito is the one who is guilty for the annihilation~ not that Tobirama was a saint either but he wasn't responsible for the massacre.

    Though in a sense isn't Tobirama right? Itachi confirmed that Obito is an Uchiha who had a grudge against the clan. Obito's hatred essentially led to the demise of his own clan.
    Yes we know, Obito explained long enough. And all of the events that happened started of the double-standarts.

    If Tobirama wants Senju above Uchiha in Konoha this union was plain meaningless.
    This is not how you have to threatened your ally.
    Uchiha are also guilty like I said. You're mising the point.

    For me this union was a failure. But of course then there won't be a storyline and such.
     
         

  14. #139
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    There was no stalemate buddy. ITs already stated plenty of times who the strongest clan was. lmao
    I would love to see where the senjus were considered the most powerful and would also love to see where the senjus were said to have beaten the uchiha in their battles
     
         

  15. #140
    Member Munboy's Avatar
    Status
    Munboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Yes we know, Obito explained long enough. And all of the events that happened started of the double-standarts.

    If Tobirama wants Senju above Uchiha in Konoha this union was plain meaningless.
    This is not how you have to threatened your ally.
    Uchiha are also guilty like I said. You're mising the point.

    For me this union was a failure. But of course then there won't be a storyline and such.
    I don't recall Obito saying the double standards made Madara turn, rather it was the fact that Madara hated the Senju; he went against Hashirama and his clan didn't trust him. Think about it, he didn't trust the Senju to treat the Uchiha well and his disciple Obito was obsessed with putting out the Senju's will of fire.

    Tobirama did have trust issues, no doubt. Though it started when Tobirama created the Uchiha police... Orochimaru (in both translations) does suggest that it happened because the Uchiha got conceited with their authority.
     
         

  16. #141
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    I'd love to see exactly where the chapter confirms this, as far as I can tell they were the losing side
     
         

  17. #142
    Christian Jobrjo's Avatar
    Status
    Jobrjo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    High School
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Guys, basically what's being said is that the Uchiha have a higher skill cap then the Senju- assuming they can reach it without dying at some point.
     
         

  18. #143
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Munboy View Post
    I don't recall Obito saying the double standards made Madara turn, rather it was the fact that Madara hated the Senju; he went against Hashirama and his clan didn't trust him. Think about it, he didn't trust the Senju to treat the Uchiha well and his disciple Obito was obsessed with putting out the Senju's will of fire.

    Tobirama did have trust issues, no doubt. Though it started when Tobirama created the Uchiha police... Orochimaru (in both translations) does suggest that it happened because the Uchiha got conceited with their authority.
    Yes and his hatred grown even stronger because of the "no solution". Hashirama told to Tobirama 1000 times to not persecute Uchiha? Did he listen to his brother? He didn't.

    And what did you exactly expect from Madara to do? When his clan had no place in the policy of the Konoha? When his own clan didn't entrust him and abondom him? To be happy or what? Clearly his hatred grew even stronger.

    Like I said the policy of Tobirama was bad. And the result is the annihilation later.

    Uchiha won't sit and wait to see Senju controlling everything in Konoha.
    This union was a failure.


    And please stay on topic, this thread wasn't exactly about this.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: ..,,,,,,

  19. #144
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    I'd love to see exactly where the chapter confirms this, as far as I can tell they were the losing side
    chapter confirms that uchiha have way more potential than senju if you read the manga it explains this
     
         

  20. #145
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobrjo View Post
    Guys, basically what's being said is that the Uchiha have a higher skill cap then the Senju- assuming they can reach it without dying at some point.
    not a higher skill cap per say, it's just that once they've had there heart broken there is no reasoning with them without involving a huge loss of life. Senju are all about protecting the village, a war with an emo EMS user would make that hard
     
         

  21. #146
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    chapter confirms that uchiha have way more potential than senju if you read the manga it explains this
    more potential to lose their mind, but power wise I'd say they're still even.

    sorry 4 double post
     
         

  22. #147
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    more potential to lose their mind, but power wise I'd say they're still even.

    sorry 4 double post
    tobirama confirms that uchiha have more power if they meet certian standards, meaning more potential
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 02-06-2013 at 02:38 PM.

  23. #148
    Academy Student MissRed's Avatar
    Status
    MissRed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    I think anyone that isn't Hashi would fear Madara. Tobirama states to Ori that he doesn't know Madara when he asked if he feared him.
     
         

  24. #149
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    I dunno, I don't think the word love stands for actual power in this case, I think he just means they get so emotionally attached that when they lose that love, it all turns into hate. it's more of the potential for destruction they hold once they've had there heart broken that he fears, not the actual potential for power.
     
         

  25. #150
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Todays chapter confirms that Uchiha > Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    I dunno, I don't think the word love stands for actual power in this case, I think he just means they get so emotionally attached that when they lose that love, it all turns into hate. it's more of the potential for destruction they hold once they've had there heart broken that he fears, not the actual potential for power.
    And exactly that loosing of their lover gaining them the next sharringan . Tobirama was scared of that. Because that power can equalize Hashi's power. That's why Tobiramai feared Madara. Because Hashi is the only threat for Uchiha.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 02-06-2013 at 02:45 PM. Reason: .

Page 6 of 15 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •