Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

619 problems

first where did the zetsu that juugo was holding down go ?
    did he absorb it like he did the samurai and now he to has senju dna ?
    and the sharingan explanation, yea it was cool i liked it but what about kakashi ?
    did he have special uchiha chakra laying in wait in his brain also, or did obito kamui it there, like he kamuid out of those rocks, when both times he didnt even have kamui.

it kinda sucks now that the kakashi situation is a plot hole now. just like the izanami izanagi situation that got me good.
    i love this manga, dont get me wrong. but izanagi needed senju dna then all of a sudden, uchiha are spamming it left and right and creating a counter jutsu to stop the spam. where all the senju dna come from?

why didnt sasuke show his ems to tobirama?

thoughts ? comments ? flame on ?

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months

Re: 619 problems

You make a good point about kakashis eye.. Hmm unless it starts from the eye?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nah it said brain to eye.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Possible explanation on so called "Kakashi plot hole": Obito and Kakashi's eye are linked fact proven by Obito nullifying Kakashi's Kamui on the Gedo Mazo.
    Izanami didn't require Senju DNA, it was a genjutsu specifically designed to punish Izanagi users; there is no reason for Izanami to require Senju DNA not even just because Izanagi does, Izanami has different mechanics than Izanagi and that's it, Izanagi requires Senju DNA because it's a Yin-Yang(Uchiha-Senju) release technique and Izanami isn't.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months

Quote Originally Posted by chibi kyuubi View Post
    nah it said brain to eye.
    If its the case it's a good find , btw if u wanna reply to someone click reply with quote

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thx
    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    If its the case it's a good find , btw if u wanna reply to someone click reply with quote

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok i never said izanami needed senju dna. my point is this if izanagi needed senju dna then how was a situation created where so many uchiha were using izanagi(which implies they had access to senju dna) that they had to create izanami... listen dont you see if there was all this senju dna lying around why would madara go through all that bs to get some from hashirama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coderack View Post
    Possible explanation on so called "Kakashi plot hole": Obito and Kakashi's eye are linked fact proven by Obito nullifying Kakashi's Kamui on the Gedo Mazo.
    Izanami didn't require Senju DNA, it was a genjutsu specifically designed to punish Izanagi users; there is no reason for Izanami to require Senju DNA not even just because Izanagi does, Izanami has different mechanics than Izanagi and that's it, Izanagi requires Senju DNA because it's a Yin-Yang(Uchiha-Senju) release technique and Izanami isn't.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chibi kyuubi View Post
    ok i never said izanami needed senju dna. my point is this if izanagi needed senju dna then how was a situation created where so many uchiha were using izanagi(which implies they had access to senju dna) that they had to create izanami... listen dont you see if there was all this senju dna lying around why would madara go through all that bs to get some from hashirama.
    Your question about the Uchiha getting Senju DNA is justified, but in my opinion it's already answered since the Uchiha and Senju were always fighting. About the Madara part, I don't believe Madara fought Hashirama specifically to obtain his DNA, because that scenario was told by Tobi and not confirmed by Madara(as far as I know), Madara fought Hashirama for other reasons we all know.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

could very well be a plothole unless Kakashi got the ms because Obito got it first.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Both Kakashi's and Obito's sharingan eyes are linked aren't they. Kakashi probably awakened his because Obito was in close proximity to him when Rin died. like how Obito was able to see through Kakashi's sharingan eye when he got closer to him.