Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

most of you guys would be EMO lmao....tobirama is a bad-ass and his biological explanation of sharingan is spot on.....they love so much that when in need to protect what they have a special chakra releases and effects their optics nerves hence the sharingan but when they lose what they protected they turn super emo super insane and super hatred towards everything....(sasuke,madara, obito much)?

now reasons why itachi and shisui did not end up like this because well they weren't attached to clan like that therefore losing some of that uchiha pride ( you know what madara talks about all the time)

any way tobirama is a bad ass dude who was just trying to protect his people and did not want another madara popping out and i'm pretty sure that Hashi died after the battle with madara ( this is why tobirama has a lot against the uchiha for taking his brother from him)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that's what a nazi would say. (I'm not calling you a nazi of course) But you could change "Uchiha" to "jew" or whatever, and you have Second Hokage Adolf Hitler.

In this case you are defending a pretty "right" hokage.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now I read every comment defending Tobirama as a comment from a nazi.... damn internet.

astral plane shawwtyy Invincible's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    If anything Tobirama seemed to have brought alot of trouble to the naruto world, lol.
    He was both kinda the cause of the uchiha coup and he created edo tensei.
    But this just makes him an interesting character
    Exactly dude he is a douche and a half

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL @ this thread. You're talking about a guy who sacrificed himself to safe his students and for his village to have a new hokage.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    most of you guys would be EMO lmao....tobirama is a bad-ass and his biological explanation of sharingan is spot on.....they love so much that when in need to protect what they have a special chakra releases and effects their optics nerves hence the sharingan but when they lose what they protected they turn super emo super insane and super hatred towards everything....(sasuke,madara, obito much)?

now reasons why itachi and shisui did not end up like this because well they weren't attached to clan like that therefore losing some of that uchiha pride ( you know what madara talks about all the time)

any way tobirama is a bad ass dude who was just trying to protect his people and did not want another madara popping out and i'm pretty sure that Hashi died after the battle with madara ( this is why tobirama has a lot against the uchiha for taking his brother from him)
    Hashirama didn't die after the battle with madara. He became Hokage after that

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    The guy is so racist toward uchiha in political and scientific ways, what he did to them with the police force, and also the way he described their emotional inferiority as having scientific backgrounds. i felt like i was looking at dr. Mengele, talking about jews or something. i mean tobirama was a necromancer and creator of Edo Tensei. lmao what a douce bag
    Tobirama didn't have a problem with their skin colour...so how was he racist?

anyways, he did what was right. Welcome to the real world.

You cannot run a country and expect to please 100% of the population. Years of playing Tropico, the highest I ever got was 80%. Pleasing the majority of a group always displeases the minority of the group.

Majority = Village

Minority = Uchiha

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think he's racist. He saw a potential threat in them. If you were Hokage and one of your biggest clans could possibly destroy the village because they were emotionally unstable wouldn't you isolate them? I know I would have, I agree with what he did completely. They can't handle the tough stuff in life, I think what he did was for the best. He even gave them a bit of authority so that they felt needed. As he stated he'd seen some of them lose control too often so he did what he had to do as a leader.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

I like how everyone is defending Tobirama becasue he was looking out for the majority, when everyone automatically assumes they're in the majority. Truth is, oppression always starts when you marginalize a minority, then everyone gets oppressed. A lot of you people are ignorant of what it means to be persecuted, it always starts with that kind of thinking. Tobirama was a biggot, no way around it. He was scared of Madara, so he took it out on an entire people.

Last edited by Tartarus; 02-05-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    I like how everyone is defending Tobirama becasue he was looking out for the majority, when everyone automatically assumes they're in the majority. Truth is, oppression always starts when you marginalize a minority, then everyone gets oppressed. A lot of you people are ignorant of what it means to be persecuted, it always starts with that kind of thinking. Tobirama was a biggot, no way around it. He was scared of Madara, so he took it out on an entire people.
    For the record I'm a black woman, if anyone knows about any of this is the african american race. Secondly, the uchiha clan can't handle something that every day people can handle! Even if it's difficult most people understand death and know that it is nothing they can do about it. Some of the people in the Uchiha clan lose someone and they want to destroy the freaking world! so yea they deserved to be isolated, that race is full of crazies. Look at the majority of th enemies in this series! Uchiha! they are all losing it why? because they can't handle losing a love one. Everyone in this series than lost someone and they've mourned their loss and kept ahold of their memories. Not the uchiha, they want to destroy the world, destroy villages, wreak havoc because they can't handle a process that every other human being goes through. The Uchiha weren't isolated because of who they were, they were isolated because of their mental instability. Tobirama stated he had seen some of the members of the clan lose it! his solution, separate them from the village. Hello! if villagers kept getting killed because of their enability to handle life's hardships and as a leader you refused to do nothing then you would not deserve to be a leader!

Last edited by akinatsukana; 02-05-2013 at 11:04 PM. Reason: wanted to add some more points

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I had the same feeling. Somehow, what happened with the Uchihas was a result of his policy, and not of the clan itself.

Send a group of people to a far away place (in this case, the prison for the police), put them away of the rest of society, and the result is that they will not mind about society, it`s as simple as that.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobirama's not racist, he just things the Uchiha are cursed. Being cursed doesn't have to do with racial inferiority, because anyone can be cursed.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    Tobirama didn't have a problem with their skin colour...so how was he racist?

anyways, he did what was right. Welcome to the real world.

You cannot run a country and expect to please 100% of the population. Years of playing Tropico, the highest I ever got was 80%. Pleasing the majority of a group always displeases the minority of the group.

Majority = Village

Minority = Uchiha
    So the country puts in a political vote and the minority of that vote and their families are to be executed?

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

he was right. I don't see how it was wrong. People like denying facts, as harsh and bad as it sounds some of the stuff proven by Nazi Doctors or Scientists are true to a less extreme extent

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    Tobirama's not racist, he just things the Uchiha are cursed. Being cursed doesn't have to do with racial inferiority, because anyone can be cursed.
    Saying that a group of people is cursed is a form a racism, whether that be a clan, nationality, religion or colour of skin.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 02-06-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ƒālconer View Post
    he was right. I don't see how it was wrong. People like denying facts, as harsh and bad as it sounds some of the stuff proven by Nazi Doctors or Scientists are true to a less extreme extent
    But I somehow have the feeling that Tobirama made his thoughts be right. He sort of secluded and put away an entire clan from society, instead of trying to integrate them. What do you expect to get from people who don't feel integrated? Riots or hatred, something like that will come out.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While he made them the police force and you don't agree with his actions, they were far from nazi like. The nazis took an entire group of religious people and systematically enslaved and killed them. They never would have done anything like making the jewish people the police force. The nazi police force was the SS. Completely false equivalency.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now we know why Danzo was the way he was as he followed the 2nd Hokage's teachings.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    Tagreed and thank you, clearly not all uchiha's were evil. the people that believe this are fooling themselves. Not all of them should have been punished because of madara, it was this punishment that drove them to rebel. Tobirama created most of the conflict in Naruto. hes an *******

Amegakure ANBU Ikari Shinji Kun's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    nuggets

Tagreed and thank you, clearly not all uchiha's were evil. the people that believe this are fooling themselves. Not all of them should have been punished because of madara, it was this punishment that drove them to rebel. Tobirama created most of the conflict in Naruto. hes an *******
    You sire, are the definition of typical butthurt American. Now would you kindly be seated.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..cloves burning scent..

Flame maker, and a lousy music taste. hate gangsta rap..

usually the doy make lot of money, incredibly they manage too, arriving to jthe same place they would have stayin´on the streets, jail

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Flame maker, and a lousy music taste. hate gangsta rap..

usually the doy make lot of money, incredibly they manage too, arriving to jthe same place they would have stayin´on the streets, jail

way to attack me personally, Ad hominem, INSTEAD of arguing the point i made with this thread. Bad logic, i DOn't even want to begin to care about what music you might be listening to either. lol

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari Shinji Kun View Post
    You sire, are the definition of typical butthurt American. Now would you kindly be seated.
    ITs typical that a racist would be mad that i flamed Tobirama, quite expected. I am AMerican, but you sir have an avatar, of a man sticking something into his mouth, with a very homosexual expression on his face, it might be quite reflective of your personality. No offense given though of course.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..cloves burning scent..

way to attack me personally, Ad hominem, INSTEAD of arguing the point i made with this thread. Bad logic, i DOn't even want to begin to care about what music you might be listening to either. lol
    shiit, u got me.... Nah, it´s only the gangsta rap, someday I rally tune into it, some other it seems out of focus. u got me in the sense that Tobirama might very well be a sort of a racist and I´m supporting his reign of terror.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobirama did give us a perfectly logical explanation why all Uchia are so damn emo.