Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1. #21
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Despite him being Senju, he got Uchiha swag! I thought Hashirama would have had same kind of personality, but I guess it makes sense that Hashirama's just like Naruto.
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,052
    Location
    Flexin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    He is a f******* BOSS!
     
         

  3. #23
    The Amazing Uchiha captainEO's Avatar
    Status
    captainEO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,385
    Location
    At the local casino with Hashi, my pal. We're winning.
    Status? Ain't nobody got time
    fo dat.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    A Nazi gestapo.... I also thought his demeanor was a bit discriminatory towards the Uchiha. And to think that he's supposed to have inherited the Younger son's philosophy of achieving peace through love. I dont sense much love coming from him.

    I wonder how he came by that "special chakra" in the brain stuff? Human experimentation perhaps?
    This.

    He's an asswipe.
     
         

  4. #24
    EMS
    Status
    Hippy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    722
    Location
    waffle
    taco.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Hes a douche' for keeping it real? I don't think so hes actually pretty bad ass.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    I certainly didnt expect this. Tobirama the nazi lol how accurate.
     
         

  6. #26
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,908
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    most of you guys would be EMO lmao....tobirama is a bad-ass and his biological explanation of sharingan is spot on.....they love so much that when in need to protect what they have a special chakra releases and effects their optics nerves hence the sharingan but when they lose what they protected they turn super emo super insane and super hatred towards everything....(sasuke,madara, obito much)?

    now reasons why itachi and shisui did not end up like this because well they weren't attached to clan like that therefore losing some of that uchiha pride ( you know what madara talks about all the time)

    any way tobirama is a bad ass dude who was just trying to protect his people and did not want another madara popping out and i'm pretty sure that Hashi died after the battle with madara ( this is why tobirama has a lot against the uchiha for taking his brother from him)
     
         

  7. #27
    Member
    Status
    Tobiwan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    126
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    that's what a nazi would say. (I'm not calling you a nazi of course) But you could change "Uchiha" to "jew" or whatever, and you have Second Hokage Adolf Hitler.

    In this case you are defending a pretty "right" hokage.
     
         

  8. #28
    Member
    Status
    Tobiwan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    126
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Now I read every comment defending Tobirama as a comment from a nazi.... damn internet.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Invincible's Avatar
    Status
    Invincible is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Location
    Here and there
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    If anything Tobirama seemed to have brought alot of trouble to the naruto world, lol.
    He was both kinda the cause of the uchiha coup and he created edo tensei.
    But this just makes him an interesting character
    Exactly dude he is a douche and a half
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    LOL @ this thread. You're talking about a guy who sacrificed himself to safe his students and for his village to have a new hokage.
     
         

  11. #31
    Member Razuu's Avatar
    Status
    Razuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    most of you guys would be EMO lmao....tobirama is a bad-ass and his biological explanation of sharingan is spot on.....they love so much that when in need to protect what they have a special chakra releases and effects their optics nerves hence the sharingan but when they lose what they protected they turn super emo super insane and super hatred towards everything....(sasuke,madara, obito much)?

    now reasons why itachi and shisui did not end up like this because well they weren't attached to clan like that therefore losing some of that uchiha pride ( you know what madara talks about all the time)

    any way tobirama is a bad ass dude who was just trying to protect his people and did not want another madara popping out and i'm pretty sure that Hashi died after the battle with madara ( this is why tobirama has a lot against the uchiha for taking his brother from him)
    Hashirama didn't die after the battle with madara. He became Hokage after that
     
         

  12. #32
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,716
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    The guy is so racist toward uchiha in political and scientific ways, what he did to them with the police force, and also the way he described their emotional inferiority as having scientific backgrounds. i felt like i was looking at dr. Mengele, talking about jews or something. i mean tobirama was a necromancer and creator of Edo Tensei. lmao what a douce bag
    Tobirama didn't have a problem with their skin colour...so how was he racist?

    anyways, he did what was right. Welcome to the real world.

    You cannot run a country and expect to please 100% of the population. Years of playing Tropico, the highest I ever got was 80%. Pleasing the majority of a group always displeases the minority of the group.

    Majority = Village

    Minority = Uchiha
     
         

  13. #33
    Member akinatsukana's Avatar
    Status
    akinatsukana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    I don't think he's racist. He saw a potential threat in them. If you were Hokage and one of your biggest clans could possibly destroy the village because they were emotionally unstable wouldn't you isolate them? I know I would have, I agree with what he did completely. They can't handle the tough stuff in life, I think what he did was for the best. He even gave them a bit of authority so that they felt needed. As he stated he'd seen some of them lose control too often so he did what he had to do as a leader.
     
         

  14. #34
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,958
    Location
    Chicago
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    I like how everyone is defending Tobirama becasue he was looking out for the majority, when everyone automatically assumes they're in the majority. Truth is, oppression always starts when you marginalize a minority, then everyone gets oppressed. A lot of you people are ignorant of what it means to be persecuted, it always starts with that kind of thinking. Tobirama was a biggot, no way around it. He was scared of Madara, so he took it out on an entire people.
     
         
    Last edited by Tartarus; 02-05-2013 at 10:32 PM.

  15. #35
    Member akinatsukana's Avatar
    Status
    akinatsukana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    I like how everyone is defending Tobirama becasue he was looking out for the majority, when everyone automatically assumes they're in the majority. Truth is, oppression always starts when you marginalize a minority, then everyone gets oppressed. A lot of you people are ignorant of what it means to be persecuted, it always starts with that kind of thinking. Tobirama was a biggot, no way around it. He was scared of Madara, so he took it out on an entire people.
    For the record I'm a black woman, if anyone knows about any of this is the african american race. Secondly, the uchiha clan can't handle something that every day people can handle! Even if it's difficult most people understand death and know that it is nothing they can do about it. Some of the people in the Uchiha clan lose someone and they want to destroy the freaking world! so yea they deserved to be isolated, that race is full of crazies. Look at the majority of th enemies in this series! Uchiha! they are all losing it why? because they can't handle losing a love one. Everyone in this series than lost someone and they've mourned their loss and kept ahold of their memories. Not the uchiha, they want to destroy the world, destroy villages, wreak havoc because they can't handle a process that every other human being goes through. The Uchiha weren't isolated because of who they were, they were isolated because of their mental instability. Tobirama stated he had seen some of the members of the clan lose it! his solution, separate them from the village. Hello! if villagers kept getting killed because of their enability to handle life's hardships and as a leader you refused to do nothing then you would not deserve to be a leader!
     
         
    Last edited by akinatsukana; 02-06-2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: wanted to add some more points

  16. #36
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    I had the same feeling. Somehow, what happened with the Uchihas was a result of his policy, and not of the clan itself.

    Send a group of people to a far away place (in this case, the prison for the police), put them away of the rest of society, and the result is that they will not mind about society, it`s as simple as that.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Tobirama's not racist, he just things the Uchiha are cursed. Being cursed doesn't have to do with racial inferiority, because anyone can be cursed.
     
         

  18. #38
    Member Sarahmint's Avatar
    Status
    Sarahmint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    439
    Location
    the New World :D
    Team Sasuke
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    Tobirama didn't have a problem with their skin colour...so how was he racist?

    anyways, he did what was right. Welcome to the real world.

    You cannot run a country and expect to please 100% of the population. Years of playing Tropico, the highest I ever got was 80%. Pleasing the majority of a group always displeases the minority of the group.

    Majority = Village

    Minority = Uchiha
    So the country puts in a political vote and the minority of that vote and their families are to be executed?
     
         

  19. #39
    Banned
    Status
    Ƒālconer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,072
    Location
    Texas
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    he was right. I don't see how it was wrong. People like denying facts, as harsh and bad as it sounds some of the stuff proven by Nazi Doctors or Scientists are true to a less extreme extent
     
         

  20. #40
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is like an evil Nazi gestapo

    Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    Tobirama's not racist, he just things the Uchiha are cursed. Being cursed doesn't have to do with racial inferiority, because anyone can be cursed.
    Saying that a group of people is cursed is a form a racism, whether that be a clan, nationality, religion or colour of skin.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 02-06-2013 at 01:47 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •