Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    <?php echo "scripting
    is fun!!"; ?>

possible events in next manga....

so now that sasuke has got answers from 3rd and 2nd its time for 1st....sasuke asked what is a shinobi? what is a village?
    so 1st may...

1) Explain about the initial events those had taken place during the foundation of village and may be about the uchiha-senju truce

2) As we can see 1st is very much like so6p,he treasures peace and love , so he might tell sasuke about the relationship between 5-great country during his period and how a shinobi's path is colored with blood and sacrifice...and how he tried his best to maintain peace..and failed...

3) We might get to see THE LEGENDARY fight between madara and 1st....if not in details at least a scene or two....

share ur thoughts...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: possible events in next manga....

I think the conversation will be more philosophical then historical, Sasuke already knows about the formation of Konoha. It will probably be more of a debate about the morality of the ninja system.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't make
    predictions.

I really think that hashi vs mada fight wont be as badass as it could ve been

imagine...
    madara kun plz dont destroy village
    oh no u killed me bro

reminds u of something?
    ah.. sasuke come back to village

man i want their fight to be badassery only and no talk no jutsu..
    my hopes...crumbled

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You know, this chapter just proved a very important fact. Minato's explanation about the kuybi incident, will be the most important, since it will be the last. It will Minato's explanation that determines Sasuke's choice.

Surely Hashi will play a huge role too. Hopefully he will explain, what happened in his fight with Madara. I truly doubt that Hashirama failed to kill him. I would rather believe that Hashirama let Madara live. He is that type of shinobi. I would believe it was Hashirama that healed Madara, and that way Madara got his DNA.

This would be a key factor for Sasuke, since it will prove that the hokage, truly wanted peace with Uchiha.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't make
    predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    You know, this chapter just proved a very important fact. Minato's explanation about the kuybi incident, will be the most important, since it will be the last. It will Minato's explanation that determines Sasuke's choice.

Surely Hashi will play a huge role too. Hopefully he will explain, what happened in his fight with Madara. I truly doubt that Hashirama failed to kill him. I would rather believe that Hashirama let Madara live. He is that type of shinobi. I would believe it was Hashirama that healed Madara, and that way Madara got his DNA.

This would be a key factor for Sasuke, since it will prove that the hokage, truly wanted peace with Uchiha.
    You are right about Hashirama.
    Plus, such a course of action would put an opening for a secret love story between the two. (Visit my cave today, sweet-pie!)
    It's what Kishi has been planning since the day one.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PredictionGuru View Post
    You are right about Hashirama.
    Plus, such a course of action would put an opening for a secret love story between the two. (Visit my cave today, sweet-pie!)
    It's what Kishi has been planning since the day one.
    Yes, actually it will be just like Sasuke and Naruto. Hashirama wasn't able to kill Madara at that time. Perhaps they were friends at some point in time, despite having fought one another so much. Then Madara's brother died, and that whole "love"-thing tobirama mentioned, will be what made Madara go mad. That would totally make the entire conversation make sense. Perhaps Madara defeated Hashi at some point in their childhood life as well, thus chose to let him live.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't make
    predictions.

Yes, actually it will be just like Sasuke and Naruto. Hashirama wasn't able to kill Madara at that time. Perhaps they were friends at some point in time, despite having fought one another so much. Then Madara's brother died, and that whole "love"-thing tobirama mentioned, will be what made Madara go mad. That would totally make the entire conversation make sense. Perhaps Madara defeated Hashi at some point in their childhood life as well, thus chose to let him live.
    Love-hate... I see
    And some people say kishi is bad at romance

Last edited by PredictionGuru; 02-05-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah and this revelation is probably foreshadowed by Sasuke being driven to the 'dark' by Itachi and the Uchiha massacre but didn't have it in him to kill Naruto at the valley at the end. Thus Sasuke will follow Itachi's footsteps and be the one to break the history of the cursed clan and help defeat Madara.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't make
    predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    yeah and this revelation is probably foreshadowed by Sasuke being driven to the 'dark' by Itachi and the Uchiha massacre but didn't have it in him to kill Naruto at the valley at the end. Thus Sasuke will follow Itachi's footsteps and be the one to break the history of the cursed clan and help defeat Madara.
    how about naruto vs sasuke..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PredictionGuru View Post
    how about naruto vs sasuke..
    But then the cycle would repeat.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't make
    predictions.

But then the cycle would repeat.
    Ok. So what?
    No naruto vs sasuke
    coolness level -= 9000

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the conversation will be more philosophical then historical, Sasuke already knows about the formation of Konoha. It will probably be more of a debate about the morality of the ninja system.
    This.