Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    391
    Location
    The Scary Door
    This user has no status.
     

    Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    If the power to unlock the mangekyou comes from chakra from an Uchiha brains what does that mean for how Kakashi got the magekyou? Is his activation merely a reaction from Obito and how does that even work?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member TimBone's Avatar
    Status
    TimBone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    198
    Location
    United Kingdom
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    If the power to unlock the mangekyou comes from chakra from an Uchiha brains what does that mean for how Kakashi got the magekyou? Is his activation merely a reaction from Obito and how does that even work?
    I think you are pretty much spot on there.

    They are "connected" lol.

    How it works?

    I'unno........
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,248
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

     
         

  4. #4
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,140
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    I'm assuming he got it because Obito was right there, so when Kakashi killed Rin it activated Obito's Mongekyo which caused Kakashi's to awaken also.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Gosh dang. That's Derp Obito's avatar.

    OT: He was emotional at killing Rin. I thought this was common knowledge?
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Coderack's Avatar
    Status
    Coderack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    216
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Possible explanation on so called "Kakashi plot hole": Obito and Kakashi's eye are linked fact proven by Obito nullifying Kakashi's Kamui on the Gedo Mazo.
     
         

  7. #7
    HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,810
    Hyuuga Dojo
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    ya dat pretty much sums it up remember when obito saw through kakashis eyes ther connected
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    IchisaMiku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,049
    Location
    Ask.
    ................
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Coderack View Post
    Possible explanation on so called "Kakashi plot hole": Obito and Kakashi's eye are linked fact proven by Obito nullifying Kakashi's Kamui on the Gedo Mazo.
    Nice sig, it looks awesome ^.^ and the uchiha looks like he has sage mode lol
     
         

  9. #9
    闇の愛人 Aertes's Avatar
    Status
    Aertes is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,631
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Fire and Blood.
     



    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Physiological speaking the connection part doesn't make sense.
    In this chapter it was said that the chakra that flows into the brain affects the optic nerves.
    If two eyes are separated they don't share the same brain connections or nerves.Rin implanted the eye to Kakashi and connected it to his brain and optic system.This is the main reason Kakashi has a physical disadvantage with the sharingan, his body is not cut out to have it.
    Now on this chapter Tobirama said that special chakra flows to the brain affected by their feelings.Maybe the chakra is not special because it comes from the Uchiha's but because it is affected by the deep feelings.Kakashi too felt desperate and in pain when he killed Rin.Obito witnessed the scene at the same time.Maybe they both awakened MS at the same time for the same reasons.
     
         

  10. #10
    The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaruofthesound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,283
    Location
    Konoha
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    You guys are just over thinking it
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    391
    Location
    The Scary Door
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Physiological speaking the connection part doesn't make sense.
    In this chapter it was said that the chakra that flows into the brain affects the optic nerves.
    If two eyes are separated they don't share the same brain connections or nerves.Rin implanted the eye to Kakashi and connected it to his brain and optic system.This is the main reason Kakashi has a physical disadvantage with the sharingan, his body is not cut out to have it.
    Now on this chapter Tobirama said that special chakra flows to the brain affected by their feelings.Maybe the chakra is not special because it comes from the Uchiha's but because it is affected by the deep feelings.Kakashi too felt desperate and in pain when he killed Rin.Obito witnessed the scene at the same time.Maybe they both awakened MS at the same time for the same reasons.
    yeah anatomically the connection doesn't make sense and I would find it easier to understand if Kakashi has the same grieving capacity as the Uchiha considering he lost his dad and Obito at that point. However, it was shown that Kakashi and Obito's eye was connected when Obito was having visions of Rin.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Physiological speaking the connection part doesn't make sense.
    In this chapter it was said that the chakra that flows into the brain affects the optic nerves.
    If two eyes are separated they don't share the same brain connections or nerves.Rin implanted the eye to Kakashi and connected it to his brain and optic system.This is the main reason Kakashi has a physical disadvantage with the sharingan, his body is not cut out to have it.
    Now on this chapter Tobirama said that special chakra flows to the brain affected by their feelings.Maybe the chakra is not special because it comes from the Uchiha's but because it is affected by the deep feelings.Kakashi too felt desperate and in pain when he killed Rin.Obito witnessed the scene at the same time.Maybe they both awakened MS at the same time for the same reasons.
    i think you are right
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,959
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    If the power to unlock the mangekyou comes from chakra from an Uchiha brains what does that mean for how Kakashi got the magekyou? Is his activation merely a reaction from Obito and how does that even work?
    yep, looks like obito was the one who activated it. His love for rin
     
         

  14. #14
    闇の愛人 Aertes's Avatar
    Status
    Aertes is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,631
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Fire and Blood.
     



    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    yeah anatomically the connection doesn't make sense and I would find it easier to understand if Kakashi has the same grieving capacity as the Uchiha considering he lost his dad and Obito at that point. However, it was shown that Kakashi and Obito's eye was connected when Obito was having visions of Rin.
    Yes I am confused too.In this chapter Tobirama gave an explanation of the MS based on anatomy too,so we can't really exclude this.On the other hand anatomy and connection doesn't fit but we have Obito's visions.Again doesn't make sense.
    Maybe this will be better explained in the upcoming chapters!
     
         

  15. #15
    Sage of 6 Paths sLm's Avatar
    Status
    sLm is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    784
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    It was proven to be connected, since Obito saw Rin through Kakashi's eye.
     
         

  16. #16
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi and Mangekyou sharingan

    to the person who posted this thread you shouls revise what you say on your opening post....tobirama was not talking about MS just the regular sharingan ....did you not see the reaction of the 1st and 2nd when they saw MS.( the 1st and 2nd were like oh he already knows about the hatred thingy lmao)

    kakashi was given a sharingan he didn't develop his regular eye into sharngan...get it....tobirama was explaining that they have so much love that when in a time in need to protect those they love a special chackra comes out of the brain and into their optic nerves developing the wheel-eye(sharingan) not MS ...for MS he said that when the person they love is lost they turned super emo developing the MS
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •