Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Chapter 619 confirms Minato doesn't have knowledge from chakra he put in Naruto?

Last week people were trying to predict whether or not Edo Tensei Minato would have the same knowledge as the piece of chakra had that he put in Naruto.

When he told Kushina that he would put their chakra in him so that they would get to meet Naruto grown up, maybe that was just for the purpose of telling him important things that he would need to know later. I mean, things like Identity is a real issue in the world for kids who grow up adopted or orphaned. For Naruto, putting their chakra in him to meet with him later would have helped him a whole lot. Minato was smart to do that.

But anyways, there was a page where Minato introduces himself to Hashirama, and Hashirama wanted to know about the village. Minato said that he didn't know because he was sealed before the Third. Also, Orochimaru, not Minato, told Hashirama who the Fifth is. This last one alone isn't proof, it could just mean that Orochimaru answered quicker. But the part where Minato said that he doesn't know about the village because he was sealed before the third tells me that he probably doesn't know anything after that.

Is that proof or is the possibility still open that he might have some memories from his chakra-self?

The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff

Re: Chapter 619 confirms Minato doesn't have knowledge from chakra he put in Naruto?

You're right. I don't think he remembers talking to Naruto.

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Re: Chapter 619 confirms Minato doesn't have knowledge from chakra he put in Naruto?

Well the last time we saw him Konoha was a crater, so I'm going to say no.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Well the last time we saw him Konoha was a crater, so I'm going to say no.
    This^

GwemBaba

Wrong.

Nice try, but you forget that last time Minato saw Konoha, Pain just demolished the place.

How could he know?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was thinking the same thing. He would not remember he talked to Naruto with his chakra body. Probably he will not remember anything.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

But explain this then.

Why did Minato when talking to Naruto back when in the Pein arc, say he knows about Jiraiya's death?

Regardless, i believe he has knowledge from his chakra self because otherwise it would be a drag if he didn't and to be honest sad to Naruto haha.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking again? There's
    nothing wrong with thinking.
    But you're smart enough, so
    why not just solve the
    problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    But explain this then.

Why did Minato when talking to Naruto back when in the Pein arc, say he knows about Jiraiya's death?
    Its my guess actually I think that was only the memory of the chakra he putted on Naruto which one can say it was a clone which dissapeared and had no original to come back to.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when minato's chakra disappeared from naruto, pain had just levelled the village and killed of most of it's shinobi you know. that said, it's not impossible that et minato doesn't possess that knowledge i suppose, although it's proven that minato's chakra could see everything that naruto could.

The ReeseKage of Brooklyn ReeseKage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trollin fanboys since'88

Maybe he does…maybe he doesn't

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Doesn't confirm anything. Only until we witness him actively state the fact or he has an encounter with Naruto will we know the answer.

Having no knowledge on the matter seems a bit counter intuitive to the narrative imo.

So he probably does know.

Art Entertainment Kurupt MaYne1's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I got to take it to consideration that the village is just rebuilding the hokage barely woke from a coma and now the leaf is in the middle of a war so that comment could go to ways since the village isnt destroyed yet its been better. So i feel its still not enough proof to support either end of the argument i think one more chapter of dead hokages milking air time will help us know for sure. Now im not saying anyones wrong or hating anyones opinion( except Dr. Proof i hate that guy) im just stating there really isnt enough evidence.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What this chapter showed is not conclusive. Well have to wait and see to find out.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He meant that he doesn't think the village is "alright" since he died before the third. This was a respond to Hashirama's surprise of there being a fourth hokage already. Hope you get it.