Page 4 of 12 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 291
  1. #76
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Its the same relationship of Naruto to how Sasuke was.

    Hashirama's personality is basically the grown up version of Naruto's personality X_X.

    And shows no respect? The calls him "Brother" everytime. And the only reason he told him to "Silence" is cause Hashirama doesn't care.

    Its like calling Sakura badass.. lmao.
     
         

  2. #77
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    That doesn't prove anything, alot of brothers are mean and controlling over their bigger brothers! Besides kishimoto's use of "humor" in this chapter was significant
     
         

  3. #78
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    The way how Tobirama treated Hashimara in the current chapter show that Tobirama is probably stronger than Hashimara because he donot show no respect to him.If someone is how more powerful will you respect them? I will say yes because it similar to Boss and his/staff or Parent and their children.Tobirama made his little brother look like a fodder with just talk no jutsu
    No I think it is just that Hashi is more light hearted. Tobirama doesn't have the "god of shinobi" hype. He just seems like an a hole.
     
         

  4. #79
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Well, they're brothers. They can't tell each other to be quiet?

    I'm guessing that Tobirama's the smarter one out of the two, as he had the final say (as shown when Hashirama slumps his shoulders after being told to hush by Tobirama).

    But Hashirama's still stronger out of the two, it's been manga fact for like... 200+ chapters.
     
         

  5. #80
    naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    freaks99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NV
    Posts
    1,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Tobirama is dumbass
     
         

  6. #81
    GUN SMOKE ChocolateBear's Avatar
    Status
    ChocolateBear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Is OP 12?
     
         

  7. #82
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    I like Hashirama's carefree attitude more, I feel like it will make him more badass when he actually gets serious
     
         

  8. #83
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Posts
    1,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Hashirama is carefree and would woop Tobirama's ass anyday.Both different personalitys and they can act like that cause they are siblings lol
     
         

  9. #84
    Shut up or I'll kill you:) miZu31's Avatar
    Status
    miZu31 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    The 1st would still be able to whip his a#s though, might be straight up with his talking and opinions but wouldnT YOU be pissed too if your own Jitsu was used on you, not once... But twice?? YIP owned by ORO
     
         

  10. #85
    Member MasterSenju01's Avatar
    Status
    MasterSenju01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Beach
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    The way how Tobirama treated Hashimara in the current chapter show that Tobirama is probably stronger than Hashimara because he donot show no respect to him.If someone is how more powerful will you respect them? I will say yes because it similar to Boss and his/staff or Parent and their children.Tobirama made his little brother look like a fodder with just talk no jutsu
    They're brothers, brothers argue, show no respect at times but are always there. Same situation here. Just because it seems like Tobimara has more authority doesn't necessarily mean that he is stronger then Hashimara. Tobirama just comes off as a stronger character taking everything serious and nothing for granted while Hashimara while a lot stronger is more joyful and doesn't brag about his power like a certain uchiha we know lol
     
         

  11. #86
    Member violarocks9's Avatar
    Status
    violarocks9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Ehhhh... Hashirama's cooler
     
         

  12. #87
    Banned
    Status
    ballerjordan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rippin' kids like no tomorrow
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Tobirama would get dropped by Hashi dafaaaq are you smoking
     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member Ririku's Avatar
    Status
    Ririku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In the Darkness
    Posts
    4,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    beep...booop
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Tobirama isn't the badass that Konoha needs... just the Badass Konoha deserves.... Think about it, the Edo Tensi is his Jutsu! That is like the 8th Gym badge of Badassary
     
         

  14. #89
    Member chancek7's Avatar
    Status
    chancek7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    It's not very logical to compare strength because one guy is more of a douche. Hashirama > Tobirama
     
         

  15. #90
    Member MasterSenju01's Avatar
    Status
    MasterSenju01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Beach
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Ririku View Post
    Tobirama isn't the badass that Konoha needs... just the Badass Konoha deserves.... Think about it, the Edo Tensi is his Jutsu! That is like the 8th Gym badge of Badassary
    Yeah but like the chapter says. His own jutsu was used on him not once but twice lol...I like the guy for his commitment of protecting his village though.
     
         

  16. #91
    Member iFlash's Avatar
    Status
    iFlash is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    yes like someone mentioned....tobirama is like vegeta while hashirama is like goku.
     
         

  17. #92
    Senior Member UzumakiNaruto20's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiNaruto20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the Frosted Heavens
    Posts
    2,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    The way how Tobirama treated Hashimara in the current chapter show that Tobirama is probably stronger than Hashimara because he donot show no respect to him.
    That's like saying Sakura is stronger than Naruto because she doesn't show respect to him...Fail post is fail
     
         

  18. #93
    Member
    Status
    AnbuWhite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    The way how Tobirama treated Hashimara in the current chapter show that Tobirama is probably stronger than Hashimara because he donot show no respect to him.If someone is how more powerful will you respect them? I will say yes because it similar to Boss and his/staff or Parent and their children.Tobirama made his little brother look like a fodder with just talk no jutsu
    rough cat
     
         

  19. #94
    You-Know-Who Mante's Avatar
    Status
    Mante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    not here >_>
    Posts
    6,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    It's probably because of his personality and close relationship (brothers) with Hashi. You know how Sakura treats Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    The way how Tobirama treated Hashimara in the current chapter show that Tobirama is probably stronger than Hashimara because he donot show no respect to him.If someone is how more powerful will you respect them? I will say yes because it similar to Boss and his/staff or Parent and their children.Tobirama made his little brother look like a fodder with just talk no jutsu
    you mean he donot show respect / he show no respect to him (not; he donot show no respect), right?
     
         

  20. #95
    raiton God ghetto gladiator's Avatar
    Status
    ghetto gladiator is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    if thats the case then sakura is would beat naruto then.she's always bossing him around right?
     
         

  21. #96
    Sage of the JET path jet07's Avatar
    Status
    jet07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    You ever watch DBZ? Tobi is coming off as Vegeta and Hashi is coming off like Goku. Vegetta is absolutely better at being a tactician and governance and Hashi like Goku is better at kicking ass than Tobi could ever be. I mean come on...Hashi beat Madara and Tobi...got killed in the woods.
     
         

  22. #97
    Team Taka AnimeIsPerfection's Avatar
    Status
    AnimeIsPerfection is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Library :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Nah Tobirama comes off more as a douche than a badass.
    I agree with this. ^
    I feel like Hashirama is like Naruto; they seem to have similar personalities and people assume that they are weak because they are cheerful and ecentric but really they are quite strong. Based on the story line and everything we know, I think it should be pretty obvious that Hashirama is stronger. Personality does not effect strength.
     
         

  23. #98
    EDO sorablade33's Avatar
    Status
    sorablade33 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lamborghini Mercy!!
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    I think that Kishi was just showing the differences in their personalities. Clearly The First is the stronger one on the battlefield. Just like Naruto, everyone talked down to Naruto but he showed them through his strength and determination that he deserved their respect. If you say that the reason for Tobirama disrespecting the First was because he's stronger. Than that means Kiba's stronger than Naruto because he's always disrespecting him. Also, Madara never spoke of Tobirama like he did when it came to the first. He said that he and the first could level the battlefield.
     
         

  24. #99
    Member
    Status
    nagger97 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    HASHIRAMA=GOD OF SHINOBI
    TOBRIRAMA= CAUSE TO ALL PROBLEMS
    example: EDO TENSEI CREATION and INTERFEARING WITH UCHIHA CLAN
     
         

  25. #100
    Member Knights Saotome's Avatar
    Status
    Knights Saotome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama is MORE badass than Hashirama

    hashi and tobiraima are going to resist ET and go beat up madrara, ik they can because of hashi being all like, o we should like i said last time, and then got cut off. if madrara knows how to resist it so do the hokage, and who knows? maybe theyll show the other 2 how to?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •